• ベストアンサー

適語補充

Do not touch the vase;( )it as it is. アbend イhit ウleave エlet 訳して考えてみましたが、;以下が訳せず、どれが当てはまるのか分りません。 解る方回答お願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • kusayabsd
  • ベストアンサー率45% (5/11)
回答No.2

結論から言うと (ウ)leaveです。 leaveには「去る」という意味の他に「そのままにする、放っておく」という意味があります。 Leave it(=vase) as it is のas it isは それがあるがままに --> そのまま の意味です。 つまり、 花瓶をそのままにしておいてください という意味ですね。

-amelie-
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございました。 助かりました。 また機会がありましたらよろしくお願いいたします。

その他の回答 (1)

• yuu111
  • ベストアンサー率20% (234/1134)
回答No.1

訳は、「その花瓶に触ってはいけない。それをそのままにしておきなさい」です。 選択肢はそれぞれ、「曲げる、打つ、ほおっておく、させる」です。

-amelie-
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございました。 助かりました。 また機会がありましたらよろしくお願いいたします。

関連するQ&A

• 適語補充

she is busy ( )ready for the trip. アget  イto get ウ getting エgot どれが正しいのか解らないので解る方いらっしゃいましたら回答お願いいたします。

• 適語補充は分かったと思うのですが訳せません

He is ( )heavy than he used to be. アlittleイlessウleastエa few lessはlittleの比較級でこの文にはthanがあるからイかな?と思いましたがいまいち訳せないのでイかエかどっち?という感じなのでわかる方いらっしゃいましたら回答お願いいたします。

• 接続詞の補充

My hometown is now very different from( )it was ten years ago. アwhat イas ウthat エwhich アが入ると思うのですがどうでしょうか?

• 適語選択問題の解答を教えて下さい。(中学生問題)

(1)Takashi likes reading. Maybe he reads three times (    )as I. ア.books as many イ.as many books ウ.many as books エ.as books many (2)“Excuse me ,but would you tell me the way to the post office?” “(    )right at the next corner and go straight.”  ア.Come イ.Put ウ.Take エ.Turn (3)Kosuke Kitajima is well known(    ) a swimmer. ア.by イwith ウ.as エ.to (4)“This is a wonderful beach,isn’t it? When did you get here?” “I came here the day before yesterday. I’ll be here (    )next Thursday.” ア.for イ.until ウ.during エ.by (5)I was born (    )Tokyo(    ),May 5,(    )1:30 a.m. ア.in/ in/ at イ.in / on / in ウ.at / in / by エ.in/ on/ at (6)She’ll taka a bath as soon as she (    )home. ア.gets イ.will get ウ.got エ.to get (7)Look at the birds flying(    ) the sky. They are so beautiful. ア.on イ.above ウ.across エ.Along (8)We are looking forward to(    ) from you. ア.hear イ.hearing ウ.come エ.coming (9)This story is well-known(    ) our country. ア.with イ.for ウ.to エ.in (10)He’s been (    )for ten years. ア.died イ.death ウ.die エ.dead

• Grammar

【1】各文の(  )に入る最も適当なものを選べ。  1.I was made (エ) for an hour.   ア.wait イ.waiting ウ.waited エ.to wait  2.His mother looks young (イ) her age. It’s hard to believe she’s over seventy.   ア.after イ.for ウ.on エ.at  3.My brother is good (エ) mathematics, but I’m not.   ア.for イ.on ウ.by エ.at  4.(ア) a little more patience, Alice would have succeeded.   ア.With イ.In ウ.On エ.Under  5.Don’t touch the vase; (ウ) it as it is.   ア.bend イ.hit ウ.leave エ.let  6.Of their six children, two are in Japan and ( ) are abroad.   ア.other イ.others ウ.the other エ.the others  7.The difficulty ( ) in the choice of people.   ア.laid イ.lain ウ.lay エ.lied 【2】日本文の意味になるように(  )に適語を入れよ。  1.君に必要なのは能力ではなく、強い意志だ。   It is ( ) ability but a strong will ( ) you ( ).  2.トムのような正直な人がうそを言ったはずがない。   Such an honest man as Tom (couldn’t) have told a lie.  3.京都に着いたら必ず電話をください。   Don’t forget to give us a ( ) when you arrive in Kyoto.  4.ここから駅まで歩いてどれくらいかかりますか。   (How) (long) does it take to go to the station from here on foot?  5.彼は若い頃、神戸に住んでいた。   He ( ) ( ) live in Kobe when he was young. 【3】日本文の意味になるように(  )内の語(句)を並べ替えよ。  1.夜、コーヒーを飲むと一晩中眠れない。   A cup of coffee (me / at / night / keeps / night / awake / all).  2.車があれば、あなたを家まで送ってあげられるのに。   If I (a / take / could / home / had / I / car / you).   If I had a car I could take you home. 答えが思いついたところは、書いてみました。 恐らく、間違っている個所がたくさんあるので訂正、よろしくお願いします。 【1】に関しては、日本語訳をつけていただけると助かります。 回答、よろしくお願いいたします。

• ( )に入る単語を教えてください!

(    )の中に入る英語を教えてくださいませんか?よろしくお願いいたします。 1 You should look ( ) cars when you cross the street. ア about イ out of ウ out for エ over         ※ イかウの違いが分からず・・ 2 I ( ) reported it to the police, but I didn't. ア must have イ should ウ would エ should have ※ エ? 3 My father ( ) drink a lot but not any more. ア do イ is used to ウ used to エ was used to    ※ ウ? 4 They take great pride ( ) their old traditions. ア in イ of ウ on エ for                  ※ イ? 5 I will lend you the book when I ( ). ア finished it イ have finished it ウ will finish it エ will have finished it 6 I could not ( ) out what he meant. ア look イ make ウ set エ take ※イ? 7 彼は5行で5か所間違えた。   He made five mistakes in ( ) many lines. 8  He suddenly began to laugh. ( ) of a sudden, He began to laugh. 9 She is not such a fool as to quarrel with them. She ( ) ( ) than to quarrel with them. 10 For all his wealth, he wants more. ( ) he is wealthy, he wants more. 11 It has nothing to do with you. It has none ( ) ( ) ( ). どうぞよろしくお願いします。

• 空所補充の問題

1.She remembered (?) to her grandmother yesterday. アshe writes イwrote ウto write 2.He was the first to come and the last to (?)the office. アreturn イgo out ウleave 空所補充の問題で、どちらも「ウ」が正解だったのですが、それぞれの問題に関して疑問があるので教えてください。 質問1) 1の意味は「彼女は昨日の時点では、祖母に手紙を書くことを覚えていた」という意味で合っていますか? 質問2) 2は、もし選択肢のイ「go out」が「go out of」だったら、答えとして成り立ちますか? 質問3) 2の文に関してですが、検索したら「go out the office」というのもたくさんヒットしたのですが、これは文法的には間違っているのでしょうか? 以上3点を、よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英語の記号選択問題です。

呼応・倒置・強調・省略・話法の5つのポイントが入っている記号問題ですが、問題に解答がついていないため、回答をお願いします。ひとつひとつの問題で、どんな問題文でどれを使えばいいか後で見ても分かるように、日本語の訳も付けていただけると助かります。お手間をおかけしますがお願いいたします。スペルミス等あったらすみません。 1 Not words but action()now.   アare needed イis needed ウneed エneeds 2 Not only my daughter but some of her classmates()that they saw the criminal.   アsays イhas said ウis said エsay 3 He as well as his children()soccer.   アare fond of イlike ウloves エprefer 4 I hope that either you or your brother()to the dinner.   アare coming イhave come ウis coming エare attending 5 Neither he nor I()the right person for the president of the company.   アam イdo ウbe エis 6 There()to be some mistakes in this composition.   アseem イlook ウseems エwas 7 The number of students in my reading class()limited to twenty-five.   アis イare ウhave エhas 8 I am not rich,()to be.   アnor I do wish イnor do I wish ウnor I wish エnor wish I 9 I usually go shopping on Sundays.().   アSo does Mary イMary does so ウMary does エSo Mary does 10 My wife never drinks coffee before going to bed,and().   アeither I do イeither do I ウneither I do エneither do I 11 ()that my dream would come true.   アLittle I did expect イLittle expected I ウLittle did I except エLittle I expected 12 Not only()all our money,but we also came close to losing our lives.   アwe lost イwe did lose ウlost we エdid we lose 13 What is it()he wants to do first of all?   アthat イwhat ウwhen エwhy 14 The old saying“When in Rome,do as the Romans do”is never more true()at the dinner table.   アas where イas when ウthan when エthan which 15 I would help you if I could,but I´m afraid I().   アcan´t イwon´t ウshouldn´t エwouldn´t 16 ()of their father´s plans,the twins looked at each other in disbelief.   アIf to tell イTold as ウWhen told エWith telling 17 His condition is serious,()fatal.   アas if イas well as ウeven if エif not 18 “Is he coming to our party?”“I´m afraid().”   アno イnot him ウhis not coming エnot 19 I()and always will enjoy the thrills of the game.   アhaven´t イhave been ウ have never エhave enjoyed 20 The discovery that coal could be burned()the kind of industrial society in which we live.   アenabled イmade possible ウcaused エcame into being

• 省略・共通構文

解いて少し迷った問題です。 解説等、お願いします。 1When safely ( ), nuclear power stations are beneficial. アuse イused ウusing エis used 2“Could you join us for dinner tonight?” “If you don't mind, ( ). I've got a toothache.” アI'd like not イI'd like to ウI'd rather do エI'd rather not 3Mary is speedy typist, ( ) an accurate one. アotherwise イif not ウfor example エas it were 4Hormones have many jobs, such as promoting bodily growth, ( ), and regulating metabolism. アaid digestion イaiding digestion ウan aid of digestion エbeing aid

• ( )に入る適当なものを選んでください。

1.His visit spared me the trouble ( ) to him.  ア that writes       イ writing      ウ of writing      エ to write 2.(   )he has represented rich clients enhanced his image in the court.   ア As       イ What     ウ While     エ That 3.Take along some water with you ( ) you get thirsty.   ア if       イ in case      ウ so if      エ expect for 4.I suggested to Mary ( ) with me.   ア come       イ to come      ウ of her      エ that she come 5.He is ( ) telling a lie.   ア above       イ on     ウ across      エ below 6.Is there some rule ( ) we must not do it?   ア as       イ but      ウ that      エ which 再びすみません。 この問題もお願いします。