英文法の問題を解答しよう!

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 各文の空欄に入る最も適当な言葉を選びましょう。
  • 英文の意味を日本語に訳す問題もあります。
  • 文章を並び替える問題も出題されます。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

Grammar

【1】各文の(  )に入る最も適当なものを選べ。  1.I was made (エ) for an hour.   ア.wait イ.waiting ウ.waited エ.to wait  2.His mother looks young (イ) her age. It’s hard to believe she’s over seventy.   ア.after イ.for ウ.on エ.at  3.My brother is good (エ) mathematics, but I’m not.   ア.for イ.on ウ.by エ.at  4.(ア) a little more patience, Alice would have succeeded.   ア.With イ.In ウ.On エ.Under  5.Don’t touch the vase; (ウ) it as it is.   ア.bend イ.hit ウ.leave エ.let  6.Of their six children, two are in Japan and ( ) are abroad.   ア.other イ.others ウ.the other エ.the others  7.The difficulty ( ) in the choice of people.   ア.laid イ.lain ウ.lay エ.lied 【2】日本文の意味になるように(  )に適語を入れよ。  1.君に必要なのは能力ではなく、強い意志だ。   It is ( ) ability but a strong will ( ) you ( ).  2.トムのような正直な人がうそを言ったはずがない。   Such an honest man as Tom (couldn’t) have told a lie.  3.京都に着いたら必ず電話をください。   Don’t forget to give us a ( ) when you arrive in Kyoto.  4.ここから駅まで歩いてどれくらいかかりますか。   (How) (long) does it take to go to the station from here on foot?  5.彼は若い頃、神戸に住んでいた。   He ( ) ( ) live in Kobe when he was young. 【3】日本文の意味になるように(  )内の語(句)を並べ替えよ。  1.夜、コーヒーを飲むと一晩中眠れない。   A cup of coffee (me / at / night / keeps / night / awake / all).  2.車があれば、あなたを家まで送ってあげられるのに。   If I (a / take / could / home / had / I / car / you).   If I had a car I could take you home. 答えが思いついたところは、書いてみました。 恐らく、間違っている個所がたくさんあるので訂正、よろしくお願いします。 【1】に関しては、日本語訳をつけていただけると助かります。 回答、よろしくお願いいたします。

noname#180233
noname#180233
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Him-hymn
  • ベストアンサー率66% (3489/5257)
回答No.1

【1】  1.I was made (to wait) for an hour. 一時間待たされた。 2.His mother looks young (for) her age. It’s hard to believe she’s over seventy. あいつの母親、年のわりに若いじゃん。70過ぎだなんて信じられないね。 3.My brother is good (at) mathematics, but I’m not. 兄は数学が得意だが、自分はだめだよ。 4.(With) a little more patience, Alice would have succeeded. もう少しの辛抱でアリスは成功していたのに。 5.Don’t touch the vase; (leave) it as it is. 花瓶に手を触れてはいけません。そのままにしておいて下さい。 6.Of their six children, two are in Japan and ( the others ) are abroad. 6人の子供のうち2人は日本に、他の4人は外国にいます。 7.The difficulty ( lay ) in the choice of people. 人を選ぶのは一苦労だった。 【2】日本文の意味になるように(  )に適語を入れよ。 1. It is ( not ) ability but a strong will ( that ) you ( need ). 2. Such an honest man as Tom (couldn’t) have told a lie. 3. Don’t forget to give us a ( call/phone ) when you arrive in Kyoto. 4. (How) (long) does it take to go to the station from here on foot? 5. He ( used ) ( to ) live in Kobe when he was young. 【3】日本文の意味になるように(  )内の語(句)を並べ替えよ。  1.夜、コーヒーを飲むと一晩中眠れない。   A cup of coffee at night keeps me awake all night.  2.車があれば、あなたを家まで送ってあげられるのに。   If I had a car I could take you home. 以上、いかがでしょうか?

noname#180233
質問者

お礼

丁寧な回答、本当にありがとうございました!! 参考にさせていただきます。

関連するQ&A

• ( )に入る単語を教えてください!

(    )の中に入る英語を教えてくださいませんか?よろしくお願いいたします。 1 You should look ( ) cars when you cross the street. ア about イ out of ウ out for エ over         ※ イかウの違いが分からず・・ 2 I ( ) reported it to the police, but I didn't. ア must have イ should ウ would エ should have ※ エ? 3 My father ( ) drink a lot but not any more. ア do イ is used to ウ used to エ was used to    ※ ウ? 4 They take great pride ( ) their old traditions. ア in イ of ウ on エ for                  ※ イ? 5 I will lend you the book when I ( ). ア finished it イ have finished it ウ will finish it エ will have finished it 6 I could not ( ) out what he meant. ア look イ make ウ set エ take ※イ? 7 彼は5行で5か所間違えた。   He made five mistakes in ( ) many lines. 8  He suddenly began to laugh. ( ) of a sudden, He began to laugh. 9 She is not such a fool as to quarrel with them. She ( ) ( ) than to quarrel with them. 10 For all his wealth, he wants more. ( ) he is wealthy, he wants more. 11 It has nothing to do with you. It has none ( ) ( ) ( ). どうぞよろしくお願いします。

• 英語

1I hate the ( ) she always criticizes me. アhow イway ウmethod エstyle 2I went to Hawaii last week. That is ( ) I got suntanned. アwhy イwhat ウwhich エthat 3“Are you going somewhere during thad vacation?” “Yes, I've found a nice beach ( ) I can enjoy swimming even in February.” アhow イwhen ウwhere エwhich 4The boy ( ) used to work for our company. アyou were talking to イyou were talking ウwho you were talking エwhom you were talking 5The lady ( ) this letter of yours is addressed died last week. アwhom イto whom ウwhich エto which 6This is the new car made in America this year ( ) I spoke. アof that イof which ウthat エwhich 7The town ( ) is in Shimane Prefecture. アwhich Mori Ogai was born イin where Mori Ogai was born ウin which Mori Ogai was born エMori Ogai was born 8Social science, ( ) in 1998, is no longer taught at this college. アstudying the subject イhaving studied ウthe subject I studied エI have studied 9What everyone hates most about driving in a big city is the time ( ) to find a parking space. アit makes イthat makes ウit takes エthat takes

• 適語選択問題の解答を教えて下さい。(中学生問題)

(1)Takashi likes reading. Maybe he reads three times (    )as I. ア.books as many イ.as many books ウ.many as books エ.as books many (2)“Excuse me ,but would you tell me the way to the post office?” “(    )right at the next corner and go straight.”  ア.Come イ.Put ウ.Take エ.Turn (3)Kosuke Kitajima is well known(    ) a swimmer. ア.by イwith ウ.as エ.to (4)“This is a wonderful beach,isn’t it? When did you get here?” “I came here the day before yesterday. I’ll be here (    )next Thursday.” ア.for イ.until ウ.during エ.by (5)I was born (    )Tokyo(    ),May 5,(    )1:30 a.m. ア.in/ in/ at イ.in / on / in ウ.at / in / by エ.in/ on/ at (6)She’ll taka a bath as soon as she (    )home. ア.gets イ.will get ウ.got エ.to get (7)Look at the birds flying(    ) the sky. They are so beautiful. ア.on イ.above ウ.across エ.Along (8)We are looking forward to(    ) from you. ア.hear イ.hearing ウ.come エ.coming (9)This story is well-known(    ) our country. ア.with イ.for ウ.to エ.in (10)He’s been (    )for ten years. ア.died イ.death ウ.die エ.dead

• 英語の問題です。

各問題に、訳と解答解説をつけてくださると助かります。 お願いします。 1 The air conditioner (), we had to take out our old fan from the closet.   アwas broken down イbroke down ウbeing broking down エhaving broken down 2 Wooden bridges are inferior () concrete bridges.   アfrom イto ウwith エin 3 There is no () in complaining any further.   アdoubt イpity ウpoint エpossibility 4 You´d better not work much ; () you won´t get over your fatigue.   アotherwise イunless ウso エtherefore 5 This is the () best book I´ve ever read.   アfar イmost ウmuch エvery 6 Mike goes fishing every Saturday () the weather is bad.   アexcept when イin spite of ウnevertheless エregardless of 7 He looked for a place ().   アfor how to sleep イin where to sleep ウin which to sleep エfor where to sleep 8 “Why are you so angry with him?”“He kept me waiting () two hours.”   アso long as イas long as ウvery long as エquite long as 9 This apple is not as delicious as () I bought yesterday.   アmuch as イsuch as ウit エthe one 10 I came () an old friend of mine at the station yesterday.    アover イup ウacross エat 11 I´ve run () of sugar. Will you give me some?    アfull イshort ウwant エlack 12 I was reading a book last night when Jane called ().    アme off イover me ウme up エat me 13 A fire broke () in my neighborhood last night.    アup イout ウover エinto 14 This country is so () that it takes no more than a day to drive around it.    アlarge イnarrow ウsmall エwide 15 “Is the tax () in the price?”“No. It will be added later.”    アexcluded イincluded ウconcluded エconnected

• 英語の問題の回答を教えてください!

(1)空所に入る適切な接続詞を記しなさい。ただし与えられた文字で書き始めること。 (1)I will wait (t ) you are ready.(用意ができるまで待とう。) (2)(A ) you know, he is a hard worker.(ご存知の通り、彼は勤勉家です。)   (2)空所に入る適切な語をア~エから一つ選びなさい。 (1)What do you want (  )lunch? ア)for  イ)to  ウ)of  エ)from  (2)He works(  )night.  ア)in  イ)at  ウ)during  エ)for (3)She was (  )Paris last month.  ア)to  イ)in  ウ)at  エ)from   (4)Shall we go (  )your car or mine?  ア)by  イ)in  ウ)on  エ)with   (5)There is something I want to watch (  )television.  ア)by  イ)from  ウ)in  エ)on (6)My parents (  )in New York at that time.  ア)are  イ)was  ウ)were  エ)been     (3)次の文字を算用数字で表しなさい。   (1)five hundred sixty thousand two hundred and forty-three (2)three and two fifths (4)次の英文が説明している語をア~エから一つ選びなさい。 to go back to the place which you came from. ア)take  イ)visit  ウ)start  エ)return (5)( )内から適切な語句を一つずつ選び、記号で答えなさい。 (1)Let's( ア/be start イ/don't start ウ/start )with Lesson1. (2)( ア/Shall I  イ/Would you  ウ/Can I )like to go with us? ________ Yes,of course.   一つでも良いので分かったという方、いらっしゃいましたらどうかご回答お願いします!!! 

• 英語の記号問題ですが…

文法項目別ではなく、問題形式別だったので、難しく感じました。 解いてはみたものの、自信がないです。時制や前置詞など曖昧なものもありました。 一言で結構ですので、解答とあわせて、訳や解説を何かつけていただけないでしょうか。 お願いします。 1 By the time the fire engine arrived,the house().   アalready burned down イhas already burned down ウhad already burned down エ     would already burned down 2 You ()such a book,however interesting it may be.   アhad better not to read イhad better not read ウhad better not reading エdidn´t    have better read 3 After going over the plan,we decided()finance.   アdiscussing イdiscussing about ウto discuss エto discuss about 4 I took off my shoes()make any noise.   アbecause I イin case I ウso that エso as not to 5 Upon returning from class,().   アthe mailbox had a letter in it イa letter was found in the mail box   ウI found a letter in the mailbox エa letter would be in the mailbox 6 If you keep the warranty of this DVD player, you can have it()for free.   アfixing イfixed ウto fix エto be fixed 7 Just()he is taller than you does not mean he is better at basketball.   アbecause イso ウas エlike 8 ()of my friends have been to Japan this year.   アNumerous イSeveral ウEach エEither 9 I will have finished the work()this time tomorrow.   アtill イsince ウby エuntill 10 We were waiting for him()a cup of coffee.    アto イon ウat エover 11 There were three other people at the meeting()Mr.Smith.    アbut イbesides ウalso エas well 12 Mary is expecting her uncle to arrive()September 15th.    アof イon ウat エin 13 ()my horror,a stranger peeped into the room through the window.    アFor イWith ウBecause of エTo 14 My father often enjoys()his colleagues after work.    アtalks イto talk ウtalking エtalking with 以上です。 

• ( )に入る適当なものを選んでください。

1.His visit spared me the trouble ( ) to him.  ア that writes       イ writing      ウ of writing      エ to write 2.(   )he has represented rich clients enhanced his image in the court.   ア As       イ What     ウ While     エ That 3.Take along some water with you ( ) you get thirsty.   ア if       イ in case      ウ so if      エ expect for 4.I suggested to Mary ( ) with me.   ア come       イ to come      ウ of her      エ that she come 5.He is ( ) telling a lie.   ア above       イ on     ウ across      エ below 6.Is there some rule ( ) we must not do it?   ア as       イ but      ウ that      エ which 再びすみません。 この問題もお願いします。

• 超難関高校の解答を教えて下さい。

(1)The book(    ) is not in the library. ア.that I need it イ.which I need it ウ.I need it エ.I need (2)Someone knocked (    )the door. ア.to イ.of ウ.at エ.from (3)Bad drivers should have their licenses(    ) away from them. ア.take イ.took ウ.taken エ.to take (4)(    )of these books is interesting. ア.Each イ.All ウ.Every エ.Some (5)このテレビは私が持ち歩けるくらい小さいです。 This TV is (    )(    )(    )to carry. (6)すぐに君は後悔するぞ。 It will not (    )(    )(    )you regret. (7)とおりの向こうに駐車してある車は私の父のです。 The car (    )across the street is my(    ). (8)父は疲れていたので、いつもより早く寝ました。 (    )tired ,my father went to bed earlier(    )(    ). (9)ジャックは一生懸命勉強していたが、ビルほど成績は良くなかった。 Jack studied hard,but his grades were not (    )good(    )(    ). (10)外国人と電話で話すことを恐れてはいけません。 Don’t(   )(    )(    ) speaking to foreign people(    )(    ).

• 英語

英語の記号問題です。 1Could you call me back if it is not convenient for you () now? アtalk イtalking ウto talk エto talking 2Iliked her house, but I hadn't expected it () so small. アbe イof being ウto be エto being 3My father doesn't mind () sleeping late on Sundays. アmy イI ウmine エmyself 4Takeshi is devoting all his time and energy () English. アstudying イto studying ウto study エstudy 5Would you mind () an eye on my luggage while I make a phone call? アto keep イif you will keep ウthat you keep エkeeping 6When you are in the US, you must get usad to (). アdrive right イdriving on the right ウdriving for the right エdrive by the right 7The question () at today's meeting is whether we should postpone the plan till next month. アdiscussing イis discussed ウto be fiscussed エto be discussing 8A good teacher allows students () something new by themselves. アdiscover イdiscovered ウto discover エdiscovering 9My friends were warned () the mountain in such bad weather. アin climbing イnot to climb ウof no climbing エto climb 10 The boy opened the window, although his mother told him (). アdon't do イnot do it ウnot to エto not

• 英語の問題です・・・・・

各文の( )に入る最も適当なものを選びなさい。 1. Poor Nancy! I bought the same dress for $20 ( ). ア.few イ.fewer ウ.little エ.less 2. Mozart was ( ) the most talented musician in those days. ア.very イ.by far ウ.well エ.a bit 3. Kazuo has a very big family. He has no ( ) than ten children. ア.much イ.more ウ.little エ.fewer 4. She is second to ( ) when it comes to speaking English. ア.none イ.anybody ウ.someone エ.all 5. "You must have been tired of the boring meeting." "Not ( )." ア.at best イ.at least ウ.in the best エ.in the least 6. He is as great an artist as ( ) lived. ア.any イ.ever ウ.never エ.can 申し訳ありませんが、お願いします。