• ベストアンサー

英文で分からない一文があります

lukelivestrongの回答

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

はじめまして。 「あなたは本に書き込みをしますか」で良いと思いますが。つまり「色の質問」や「本に書き込みをしますか?」と言った質問が出たねっ。といった話題の話だと思います。

yyk2005
質問者

お礼

これは英文訳がどうこうという問題ではなく、常識の問題のようですね。私には心理テストに関する常識が欠けているようです。今度、書店で心理テストをのぞいてみます。 早速のご回答ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 次の4つ目の文の do は

次の4つ目の文の do は、serve in prison の意味ですね? - Why are Mondays so difficult for me? - Probably because Mondays remind you that you're wasting your life in a soul-sucking, dead-end job. - Oh.... Right. - Considering that, you actually do Mondays pretty well. - Thanks. 上の Mondays は名詞ですね?副詞で on Mondays/every Monday の意味ならば、do pretty well Mondays という語順になる筈ですね?

• 簡単な文ですが、

簡単な文ですが、メールをはじめたひとからの文で What sort of music do you like? Who is your favorite artist? What do you do for work and for fun? あなたはどんな音楽が好きですか?(sortは初めて見ました)お気に入りのアーティストは誰ですか? ここからがわかりません。・・・・・仕事は何をしていますか?楽しい?? 教えてくださいお願いします

• 次の日本文を英文にしてください!

ここでの生活はどうですか というのを feel here you your how life do about? を並び替えて正しい英文にしてくださいますか? また あの角で右に曲がってください とは At right corner that turn でいいのでしょうか?

• 英文の和訳

英文の和訳をしていただけるかた のみで、お願いできますでしょうか? 抽象的かもしれませんが どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 Once you give your heart, your love is unchanging, eternal, and this man in your eyes will be forgiven most past faults, or given a second chance. Once you find love, you are reliable and discreet, helpful and capable of organizing your partners life as well as looking after him, practical and serious, you pay attention to the smaller details of love and your partners needs. This may encourage you lover to be selfish or thoughtless. He may not appreciate you because you are modest and don't point out the many invisible things you do for him, the effort of your caring, and thoughtfulness the making everything just right for him. You are capable of such great loyalty and devotion on the emotional level. Your soul mate is a shining star, a man who has met the high standard that your soul desires. But you demand little in return from him, so you may be taken for granted, once the love become old and settled.

• Do you like Japanese food?

Do you like Japanese food? Yes, I do. I love Japanese food. What's your favorite Japanese food? Tempura. (1)It's very good. Do you cook tempura? と続くのですが、(1)の英文をitの内容を明らかにして日本文に直しなさい。 という問題なのですが、答えはどのようになりますか。 答えもありますし、私の考えもあるのですが、 あえて書かずに質問したいと思います。よろしくお願いします。

• 英文の翻訳をお願いします。

I can not refund, I do not have the ability once a chargeback is filed. You will get your money back through the chargeback. お金は返金されるという意味でしょうか?

• 英語の質問文作成のアドバイスお願いします

英語の質問文を考えています。 色々考えてみたのですがどうもしっくりきません。 シンプルで正確に伝わる表現を教えていただけないでしょうか。 ■インドではどういうお茶を飲んでいましたか? How do you have tea in India? Please tell me about your style drinking tea in India. In what way do you season tea in India?  ※例えば以下のような回答を期待しています。  □straight □tea with milk □spiced tea ■(上記に関し)日本に来てからはどうですか? How do you have tea since you came to Japan? ■1日何杯紅茶を飲みますか? How many cups of tea do you have a day in India? ■(上記に関し)日本に来てからはどうですか? Has that changed since you came to Japan? ■お茶を飲む時食べる物は? What do you eat at tea? What do you like to eat with tea? What kind of teacakes do you like? What are your favorite cakes or snacks served with black tea? What kind of food do you think go with black tea? What do you eat while having black tea?  ※甘いものに限定しないような表現が希望です。 ■日本で飲んだ紅茶の印象を教えてください。 What is your opinion about the quality of black tea in Japan? What do you think about the flavor of tea in Japan? How do you like Japanese black tea?

• 四つの英文について

1. Breath. Let go. And remind yourself that this very moment is the only one *you know you have for sure. *you know you have for sure の部分をうまく訳しきれません。 2. I want to love someone whose heart has* been broken, so that he knows exactly how it feels and won't break mine. 相手を悲嘆させるように誰かを愛したい。そうすると彼はまさにそう感じ、私を悲嘆させないようになるから。 so that 以下は結果と理由の意味をもたせて訳してみました。しかしこの文章はよくみれば has* been broken と完了形になっています。そうすると、悲嘆させたように、というふうに訳すほうが良いのかとも考えてしまいますが、それだとちょっと奇妙な感じがします。ここでは完了形ではなくて継続の意味と考えれば私の訳はそのままでもよいでしょうか? 3. "Buck off" Tuesday! "buck" を調べた限りではスラングで1ドルのことのようです。お店の前だったら1ドルまけるということになるんでしょうか? 4. it starts off so good but time alters the feelings & suddenly the one you wanted no longer appears appealing, you no longer feel willing to continue. people become whom they already were, destroying the pretty picture you once took of them. those feelings you felt begin to fade like the sun light behind rain clouds. "It starts off so good" は、大変気分よく始まる、くらいで訳してよいでしょうか? それから、 "people become whom they already were, destroying the pretty picture you once took of them." の一文は文法的にも表現的にも和訳するのに手こずります。特に "took of" が検索にかかっても今一つはっきりしません。個人的には take charge of を略したものかなとも考えました。この一文の全訳も含めて回答をお願いします。 以上の諸々の疑問につきましてご教示ください。

• 以下の英文を訳してください。

(1)Student's scores do not always reflect their true ability or knowledge in the subject. (2)It is not always wise to answer the questions in the order they appear in a test. (3)Sometimes test instructions are not written clearly enough. (4)A test score does not tell everything about the test-taker's knowledge in the subject. (5)You should always do your best in any test to prove that you know the subject well. (6)A test score does not reflect the test-taker's ability accurately.

• この英文は何と訳せばよいのでしょうか。

この英文は何と訳せばよいのでしょうか。 翻訳使ってもよく意味がわかりません。 どういう意味なのでしょうか? よろしくお願い致します。 What's been significant for me is your being live in a world of reality for yourself.