Do Test Scores Reflect True Ability?

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Test scores do not always accurately reflect a student's true ability or knowledge in a subject. There are various factors, such as test anxiety or poor test-taking skills, that can affect the scores.
  • It is not advisable to answer questions on a test in the order they appear. Sometimes, it is better to skip difficult questions and come back to them later when you have more time and mental clarity.
  • Test instructions can sometimes be unclear or ambiguous, making it challenging for students to understand what is being asked of them.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

以下の英文を訳してください。

(1)Student's scores do not always reflect their true ability or knowledge in the subject. (2)It is not always wise to answer the questions in the order they appear in a test. (3)Sometimes test instructions are not written clearly enough. (4)A test score does not tell everything about the test-taker's knowledge in the subject. (5)You should always do your best in any test to prove that you know the subject well. (6)A test score does not reflect the test-taker's ability accurately.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

(1)学生の点数は、その教科における学生の真の能力や知識を反映しているとは限らない。 (2)テストで、問題を順番どおりに解答するのが賢いやり方とは限らない。 (3)テストの説明は十分明確に書かれていないこともある。 (4)テストの点数は、その教科における受験者の知識をすべてを物語るものではない。 (5)その教科をよく理解していることを示すために、あなたはどんなテストでも常に最善を尽くすべきだ。 (6)テストの点数は受験者の能力を正確に反映するものではない。

toshishi-0302
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございます。 おかげで助かりました。 本当にありがとうございました(●^o^●)

関連するQ&A

• 英文についての質問です。

I do not believe we can have any freedom at all in the philosophical sense, for we act not only under external compulsion but also by inner necessity. Schopenhauer's saying--"A man can surely do what he wills to do, but he cannot determine what he wills"--impressed itself upon me in youth and has always consoled me when I have witnessed or suffered life's hardships. This conviction is a perpetual breeder of tolerance, for it does not allow us to take ourselves or others too seriously; it makes rather for a sense of humor. (What I Believe by A. Einstein) 内容が掴めないところがあります。 1)"A man can surely do what he wills to do, but he cannot determine what he wills" 訳すと 「彼はすることを望むことが確かにできます、しかし望むことを決心することができません。」でしょうか?(willは「望む」という意味ですか?) この言葉がなぜ ~and has always consoled me(いつも私を慰めていた)のか、 この言葉の意味自体がよく理解できません。 (訳し方が違うでしょうか?) どういう意味なのでしょうか? 2)【This conviction】とit does not allow~の【it】は   Schopenhauer's sayingのことですか?  ("A man can surely do what he wills, but he cannot determine what he wills") よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英文の翻訳をお願いします。

I can not refund, I do not have the ability once a chargeback is filed. You will get your money back through the chargeback. お金は返金されるという意味でしょうか?

• 以下の英文の翻訳をお願いします。

The term "fierce deity" (鬼神) is a term referring to several deities in the Shingon Buddhist pantheon, such as Bishamonten or the Myō-ō, who are fierce and wrathful towards the negative forces that work against humanity's enlightenment, but are benevolent and supportive to humanity. They are seen as deities that work to defeat evil, a quality Link possesses in all his appearances, and which the Fierce Deity's Mask gives Link greater ability to achieve. Kishin (or kijin, or onigami; they're all simply different readings of the 鬼神 kanji compound) doesn't actually equate the subject with oni or evil at all; it merely states that the deity is as fierce as an oni. The term does not carry any connotations of evil in the Japanese language. 「鬼神」について書かれているみたいです。どうぞよろしくお願いします。

• 下記の英文を訳してくださる方はいませんか?

Cognitive ability Old age is a time in which some cognitive powers wane, although others do not, at least not until a few years before death. Let’s examine what is known about memory and intelligence of the elderly. お願いします。

• 英文和訳をお願いします

And so the customer, of course, is the housewife. What do they pay us for ? I do not know how many people in the world make soap, but there are a great many. And I can’t tell you the difference between one kind of soap or the other. And why does the buyer have a preference, and a strong one, by the way? What does it do for her? Why is she willing to buy from us when on the same shelves in the US or in Japan or in Germany there are soaps from five other soap manufacturers? She usually does not even look at them. She reaches out for that soap. Why? What does she see? What does she want? Try to work on this.

• 英文和訳お願いします。

Factuality, the world of data and observation, and a sense of reality, the perspective in which we understand evidence, do not yet constitute the world of knowledge. Erikson suggests a third dimension of existence, actuality, which for our purposes means knowledge gained in and through action. です。よろしくお願いします。

• 英文和訳お願いします。

Factuality, the world of data and observation, and a sense of reality the perspective in which we understand evidence, do not yet constitute the world of knowledge. Erikson suggests a third dimension of exstence, actuality, which for our purposes means knowledge gained in and through action. です。よろしくお願いします。

• 以下の英文の意味を教えて下さい。お願い致します。

クラブで50セントが出演してナンシーは興奮して舞台に上がりキスをせまります。 でも そのあと ナンシー:I've now got to jump Michael Buble in Croatia. He wants me. といいます。 スーザンはダディエフの別荘に侵入してダディエフにいいます。 to have told you how he does business. I can tell you what Dudaev's gonna do ダディエヴは名詞です。お願い致します。

• 英文の意味を教えてください。

All of this of course is an assumption that you have made about people. * An appearance before your very eyes that does not exist, in that it does not need to exist.* For the veil which separates you, is a veil that is not of true nature. この*~*の意味がよくわからないのですが、特に in that というのは、in appearance と言う意味なんでしょうか? その後の it もappearance を指しているのでしょうか?

• 英文訳お願いします。

先日私から別れを切り出したのですが、彼からの返事を訳して欲しいです。 hi, I never want to hurt you its just hard for me. I will always have a place for you and hope that you do not hate me よろしくお願いします。