• ベストアンサー

ズバリ、定訳を教えてください

こんにちは。 タイトルのとおり、定訳を探しています。 Declaration of Sentiments and Resolutions 1848年のフェミニスト運動史における重要な出来事、Seneca Falls Conferenceで採択された宣言ですが、定訳を探しています。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Wendy02
  • ベストアンサー率57% (3570/6232)
回答No.1

こんにちは。 インターネット検索してみましたが、セネカフォールズの『所感宣言と決議文』はヒットしませんね。誰が訳したのかは知りませんが、明石書店の『フェミニズム事典』に載っています。それが、定訳と言えるかは、分かりません。

caocao13
質問者

お礼

お返事、ありがとうございます。 そうなんです。インターネットを検索してもヒットせず、苦労いたしました。 信頼のおけるリソースからの貴重な情報をありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• アメリカ特許出願における宣言書について

USPTOサイトを見ましたが調べ切れませんでした。よろしくお願いします。 アメリカ特許出願後に、宣言書および委任状(Declaration and Power of Attorney)をUSPTOに提出する場合、発明者の署名日は、出願日より後の日付になっている必要がありますか?

• 和訳をお願い致します。

自分でやってみたのですがいまひとつ感じがつかめません。よろしくお願い致します。 Restrictions and covenants contained in the Declaration are incorporated as parts of the rule and regulations. 宣言?はルールと規則の一環として法人化する事を制限と契約に含んでいます。 こんな感じになるのかなあと思っていますがやっぱピンと来ません。よろしくお願い致します。

• 英文を添削してください。

Did the Constitution create 1 country or 13 countries?という質問に対し、 独立宣言では13の州は自由で独立した国家だとしたが、実際は憲法第2条で強調されている通り、それらは単一の国ではない。」と言おうと思うのですが、 In the Declaration of Independence, 13 states were a free and independence state, but in fact they are not a single country, as emphasized in Article 2 of the Constitution. こちらの英文で問題ないでしょうか? 宜しくおねがいします。

• C言語のコンパイルエラー

次のようなコードで (宣言等は省略します) extern int main( int argc, char *argv[]) { short ret ; ret = aaa(); } static short aaa() { /* aaa()関数の処理 */ XXXXXXXXX return 1; } というようなコードをコンパイルすると ワーニングで warning: 'aaa' was declared implicitly `extern' and later `static' warning: previous declaration of `aaa' warning: type mismatch with previous implicit declaration というようなメッセージが出ます。 これは、他のソースをまねて作ってるのですが、 参考にしたコードもこのような宣言の仕方になっているのにエラーはでまでん。 何か他にもaaaという関数の定義をしなくてはいけないのでしょうか? どうもstatic宣言とexternのところがよくわかりません。 宜しくお願いします。

• 教えて下さい。

訳を教えて下さい。 At the end of the race, she looked over to the crowd. Then she jogged to her friend who was holding the flag high. He handed it to her and she ran with it over her shoulders like a cape. She ran 50m holding that flag.This was a declaration of her pride, and of her love for herself and her people. 訳:レースが終わって彼女は観衆の方を見渡した。その時、彼女は国旗を高く持つ友人のとこへゆっくり走った。彼は…。彼女は国旗を握って50m走った。これは彼女の誇りでもある宣言で…。 特にHe handed it to her and she ran with it over her shoulders like a cape. とThis was a declaration of her pride, and of her love for herself and her people.の訳し方が分からないので教えて下さい。お願いします。

• Javaのエラーの箇所

(絶っっ対、無理)。 そんな無茶な教授から宿題が出ました。 しかも大急ぎです(後二時間しかない…)。 どうかどこにどんなエラーが出るのか教えて下さい。 For the declaration of I1: interface I1{ int I1f1(); void I1f2(int i); } identify the errors. (a) in the declaration of the interface I2: interface I2 extends I1{ double I2f1(); void I2f2(); int I1f1(); double I2f1(){return 10;} private int AC1f4(); private int n=10; } (b) in the declaration of class CI1: class CI1 implements I1{ int I1f1(){.....} void I1f2(int i){.....} int CI1f3(){.....} } (c) and in the declaration of object c6: I1 c6 = new I1(); 勘ですが、(a)はinterface I1がpublicと宣言されてないので (a)の中の int I1f1(); が呼べないのでしょうか? (b)と(c)はまったく分かりません。

• ベストアンサー
    • Java
  • 英文を和訳して下さい。

After a failed attempt by the Korean National Association to send a three-man delegation to Paris, a delegation of Koreans from China and Hawaii did make it there. Included in this delegation, was a representative from the Korean Provisional Government in Shanghai, Kim Kyu-sik. They were aided by the Chinese, who were eager for the opportunity to embarrass Japan at the international forum. Several top Chinese leaders at the time, including Sun Yat-sen, told U.S. diplomats that the peace conference should take up the question of Korean independence. Beyond that, however, the Chinese, locked in a struggle against the Japanese themselves, could do little for Korea. Apart from China, no nation took the Koreans seriously at the Paris conference because of its status as a Japanese colony. The failure of the Korean nationalists to gain support from the Paris Peace Conference ended the possibility of foreign support.Following the Conference's decision to separate the former Arab provinces from the Ottoman Empire and to apply the newly conceived mandate-system to them, the Zionist Organization submitted their draft resolutions for consideration by the Peace Conference on 3 February 1919. Zionist state as claimed at the Paris Peace Conference British memorandum on Palestine ahead of the Peace Conference The statement included five main points: Recognition of the Jewish people's historic title to Palestine and their right to reconstitute their National Home there. The boundaries of Palestine were to be declared as set out in the attached Schedule The sovereign possession of Palestine would be vested in the League of Nations and the Government entrusted to Great Britain as Mandatory of the League. Other provisions to be inserted by the High Contracting Parties relating to the application of any general conditions attached to mandates, which are suitable to the case in Palestine. The mandate shall be subject also to several noted special conditions, including promotion of Jewish immigration and close settlement on the land and safeguarding rights of the present non-Jewish population a Jewish Council representative for the development of the Jewish National Home in Palestine, and offer to the Council in priority any concession for public works or for the development of natural resources

• 英文の和訳を助けてください。

半分訳しましたが、行き詰まりしてしまいました。 「At all general meetings, すべての総会において、 resolutions put to the vote of the meeting shall be decided on a show of hands, 会議の投票にかけられる決議案は、挙手によって決定される。 unless before the show of hands or before or upon the declaration of the result of the show of hands, 挙手の前、または挙手結果の発表前または、挙手結果の発表時に、 a poll is demanded by the chairman or by any person for the time being entitled to vote at the meeting, 議長またはその他の当分の間に議決権の持つメンバーによって世論調査が要求された場合を除き、 and unless a poll be so demanded a declaration by the chairman of the meeting that a resolution has on a show of hands been carried, or carried unanimously, or by a particular majority, or lost, shall be conclusive, and an entry to that effect in the minute book of the Company shall be conclusive evidence of the fact without proof of the number or proportion of the votes recorded in favour of or against such resolution.」

• "an interest and irrevocable"とは?

ライセンス契約を上司のために訳さないといけなくなりました。手元にある本やネットで探しても、"an interest and irrevocable"の定訳がわかりません。この単語が出てくる文章を下記のとおりです。 Seller hereby appoints Purchaser as Seller's attorney-in-fact, with full power of substitution and delegation. Such appointment shall be coupled with an interest and irrevocable. です。代理人指名のときによく出てくる表現らしいということまではわかったのですが、どう訳出したらいいのかわかりません。どなたかお力をお貸しください!

• 和訳をお願いします。

While Russia was formally excluded from the Conference, despite having fought the Central Powers for three years, the Russian Provincial Council (chaired by Prince Lvov), the successor to the Russian Constituent Assembly and the political arm of the Russian White movement attended the conference. It was represented by the former Tsarist minister Sergey Sazonov who, if the Tsar had not been overthrown, would most likely have attended the conference anyway. The Council maintained the position of an indivisible Russia, but some were prepared to negotiate over the loss of Poland and Finland. The Council suggested all matters relating to territorial claims, or demands for autonomy within the former Russian Empire, be referred to a new All-Russian Constituent Assembly. Ukraine had its best opportunity to win recognition and support from foreign powers at the Conference of 1919. At a meeting of the Big Five on 16 January, Lloyd George called Ukrainian leader Symon Petliura (1874–1926) an adventurer and dismissed Ukraine as an anti-Bolshevik stronghold. Sir Eyre Crowe, British undersecretary of state for foreign affairs, spoke against a union of East Galicia and Poland. The British cabinet never decided whether to support a united or dismembered Russia. The United States was sympathetic to a strong, united Russia as a counterpoise to Japan, but Britain feared a threat to India. Petliura appointed Count Tyshkevich his representative to the Vatican, and Pope Benedict XV recognized Ukrainian independence. Ukraine was effectively ignored.A Delegation of the Belarusian Democratic Republic under Prime Minister Anton Łuckievič also participated in the conference, attempting to gain international recognition of the independence of Belarus. On the way to the conference, the delegation was received by Czechoslovak president Tomáš Masaryk in Prague. During the conference, Łuckievič had meetings with the exiled Foreign Minister of admiral Kolchak's Russian government Sergey Sazonov and the Prime Minister of Poland Ignacy Jan Paderewski. At the insistence of President Wilson, the Big Four required Poland to sign a treaty on 28 June 1919 that guaranteed minority rights in the new nation. Poland signed under protest and made little effort to enforce the specified rights for Germans, Jews, Ukrainians, and other minorities. Similar treaties were signed by Czechoslovakia, Romania, Yugoslavia, Greece, Austria, Hungary, Bulgaria, and later by Latvia, Estonia, and Lithuania. Estonia had already given cultural autonomy to minorities in its declaration of independence. Finland and Germany were not asked to sign a minority rights treaty.