noname#58440
回答No.1
全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 日本語訳お願いします。

be on one`s way to recovery 翻訳さいとで調べてもわかりません。 よろしくお願いします。

• 日本語に訳してください。

While this item is available from other marketplace sellers on this page, it is not currently offered by Amazon.com because customers have told us there may be something wrong with our inventory of the item, the way we are shipping it, or the way it's described here. (Thanks for the tip!) We're working to fix the problem as quickly as possible.

• 日本語に直してください。|ω・`)

日本語に直してください。|ω・`) (1)I wonder if it will rain tomorrow. (2)Many tourists visit Osaka , which is a busy city in Japan. (3)The bed l slept in wasn’t very comfortable. (4)As far as I’m concerned , it doesn’t matter what happens to them. (5)There is not much hope that these dogs are still alive. (6)While I was listening to music , the telephone rang suddenly. (7)Put the milk in the refrigerator so that it won’t spoil. (8)Dark as it was , the group managed to find its way to the hut.

• うまく日本語に訳せないんですが、ご教示願います。

in men ,as a rule ,love is but an episode which takes its place among the affairs of the day and the emphasis laid on it in novels gives it an importance which is untrue to life. and以降の文章が、訳を読んでみても、なんだか、日本語になってない気がして、どこが、主語に当たるとかもなんだかいまいちわかりません。すみませんが、解説とともにどなたか教えて頂けないでしょうか。

• 英文を日本語に訳してくださいm(_ _)m

Turkey gave direct air support to isis in syria against the kurds and mainstream american media has a blackout on it... Guess its true, the kurds only friend is the moutians. by the way the weapons shipment that the us gave was only small arms ammunition.. At this rate I wouldnt be suprised if the YPG had to start playing with team russia since a member of NATO is actually bombing them now. Would make sense from their standpoint. Obama's foreign policy is a complete nightmare. I cant find the logic in any of it.

• 日本語に訳してほしいです。

The Cooperative is not an island within its milieu / society, as it feeds off it and its fruits are ploughed back into it.

• 下記の英語を日本語に訳してください。お願い致します

New ○○ design on its way. よろしくお願いいたします。

• 日本語にしてください!お願いします!

Awww thank you!  Cute the emoticon u put.Hee hee!And u put that of how you feel u are cute!By the way thx for sending me the update on your new hair it is beautiful sweetie. If u have a pic of your front face feel free to send me it?Thanks my friend.

• 日本語訳お願いします。

Let them get on with this job in the way that seems most sensible to them,with our help as school teachers if they ask for it. The idea that there is a body of knowledge to be learnt at school and used for the rest of one's life is nonsence in a world as complicated and rapidly changing as ours. Anxious parents and teachers say,゛But suppose they fail to learn something essential,something they will need to get on in the world?" Don't worry! If it is essential,they will go out into the world and learn it.

• 日本語訳をして頂きたいです。

However, while no considerations of principle stand in the way, whether it is actually possible for international organizations to sue or be sued may depend on issues of immunity, as well as on whether or not they have standing, which in turn may or may not depend on whether they are to be considered as having legal personality. 国際法の教科書なのですが、難しすぎてても足も出ません。よろしくお願いします。

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 身内が亡くなり、香典をいただきましたが、香典返しは必要でしょうか?
  • 会費で運営されている組織からの香典で、会則や習慣によって返す必要があるか確認しましょう。
  • もし返す場合は、相場や関係性によって適切な返し方を考えましょう。
回答を見る