アメリカンフットボールでのタッチダウンについての英文の会話

このQ&Aのポイント
  • アメリカンフットボールの試合で、タッチダウンについて言い争いになる場面の英文の会話です。
  • 一人の人が「タッチダウンじゃなくて、(芝の)スプリンクラーの近くでインターセプトした」と話し、相手が反論します。
  • この言い争いの場面は終わり、次の場面に移ります。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英文のアメリカンフットボールの表現がわかりません!

スポーツの試合で、勝つためにルールを自分のいいように解釈して友情を犠牲にしないようにしよう、というテーマの英文で、アマチュアの友人同士が、試合中にタッチダウンしたかどうかで言い争いになる場面の会話です。 "It’s no touchdown! I touched you back by the sprinkler." "You did not" "Did too"…… アメフトのことだと思うのですが、”I touched you back"とは? 「タッチダウンじゃなくて、(芝の)スプリンクラーの近くでインターセプトした」と言っているのでしょうか??? ちなみにこの後は、 Look out--this could get nasty. と続き、この言い争いの場面は終わりです。どなたか、教えてください。

• 7mers
  • お礼率100% (1/1)

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • talepanda
  • ベストアンサー率58% (45/77)
回答No.1

タッチフットじゃないですか? 挿絵かなんかあればもっとわかりやすいんですが。 タッチフットはアメフトみたいに相手を倒さないでも、ディフェンスがオフェンス(ボールを持ったプレーヤー)に触っただけでダウンになるので、触った触らないでもめてるように思います。 挿絵があったとして、ヘルメットやプロテクターを着けていなかったら、タッチフットだと思います。 だとしたら、 「タッチダウンじゃないよ!スプリンクラーのとこまでに触ったよ!」 「いや、触ってないだろ」 「ホントに触ったって!」

7mers
質問者

お礼

なるほど!てっきりアメフトだと思っていました。 残念ながら挿し絵とかはないのですが、タッチフットについて調べてみたら、まさに当てはまるようです。 アメリカでは誰でも気軽に楽しんでいるそうですね。 目の前がパッと開けた気分です。ありがとうございました!!

関連するQ&A

• アメフト タッチダウン後のキックトライ

アメフトで、タッチダウンをした場合トライフォーポイントを狙いますが、キックの場面で、ディフェンスにブロックされた場合、ボールはフリーボールなのでしょうか?ディフェンスがとってタッチダウンは狙えますか? もうひとつですが、試合終了直前 勝っているチームはどのような計算術で勝利が確定する時間を計算してますか?(膝をついて時間を進める) 2つ質問しましたがよろしくお願いします。

• この英文であっているでしょうか。

いつも皆さんにお世話になっています。今回もよろしければ教えてください。 以下の文の様な事をお話ししたいのですが、あっているかどうか教えてください。 もっとこんな言い方もある!というのがあればそれもお願いいたします。 1・風邪ひいちゃったの?(私) 2・ちがうの、花粉症なの。(友達) 3・いつから?(私) 4・日本に来てから(友達) 1・Do you have a cold? 2・No.I have an alleagy. 3・When did you have it? 4・Since I came to Japan. 花粉症って、辞書ではHay feverとなっていたのですが、一般的にこれで通じるでしょうか。それと<いつから>という感じで聞きたいとき、例えば 3・いつからアレルギーになっちゃったの? といいたいときは、 3・When did you develop an allegey? というのも考えてみたのですがどうでしょうか。 色々調べているうちに、Since when~って言うのがでてきましたが、ちょっと分かりずらかったので、どんな風に使えばいいか、もし今回の話題の中の3の場面で使うならばどんな風につかったらいいですか? 質問がたくさんあるので、1つでも構いません。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• この英文

All I know Is that you want to break it I just want to say Is that your feeling? You know what you are? Tell me why Did you turn your back right no me You drive me crazy!! We just carry on our relation that we can't keep any more But we have to make it for us 'cuz I'm never gonna make it If I see your mind without the wall of emotion that I tore I could get everything back It's back to me just like that! (全体に公開) 英語に詳しいかた この英文の日本語訳を教えて下さい。

• 英文の翻訳をお願いします。

I did but the package was damged as they brought it back abou 1 hour ago. I will check it and resend it tomorrow and will send you the new customs.

• 英文の添削お願いします!

以前もここでお世話になった者です。ここで頂いたアドバイスを元にして、自分でも、英会話の試験の課題である質問文に対する解答を作ってみました。おかしな点や、こっちの表現のほうがいい、というものがありましたら是非教えてください。なるべく簡単な言い回しだとありがたいです。 テーマ:お正月 質問文⇒What did you at New year? 考えた回答→I bowled with my cousin. (いとことボーリングをしました。) ⇒What did you eat? →I ate dishes for the newyear .It was very nice.(おせち料理を食べました。おいしかったです) ⇒Did you go back to your hometown? →I went to Osaka to back.And I met grandparents.(大阪に帰省しました。そして祖父母に会いました。) ⇒Did you get any money from your relatives? →30000yen was got as the new year present.(3万円をお年玉でもらいました。) ⇒How long is the New Year vacation in Japan? →From December20 toJanuary8 was.(1/20から1/8が休みでした。) ⇒How is the weather during New Year in Japan? →I think the weather was nice throughtout the New Year holidays. (お正月中はずっと晴れてたと思います。) 時間の都合でとりあえずこれだけですが、後日また追加いたしますのでよろしくお願い致します。

• 下記の英文の意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。

no problem sorry I did not get back to you sooner, but please let me know if you need anything else or if you want to declare it at a certain amount, thanks!

• この英文

詩かなにかだと思うのですが、何をいっているのかわかりません。この文以外にあなたのことを考えているという言葉を連発したのはわかりました。主人公は男性ですが、この文面から行くとこの男性は本気の恋愛を相手に求めているのでしょうか、わりきった関係を求めている文でしょうか感じたことなど教えて下さいお願いします I heard it said that kisses make the heart grow closer Well, I will never get over the way we were that night And I want to get it back So if you're out there, please listen to this message from me Know that I'm right here thinkin 'bout you Hope that you too will another day 'cause all I do. Did you hear them tellin' me I must be crazy 'Cause I'm waitin' on you lately That's okay, alright, 'cause I need to get you back Want you to know that I don't regret A single moment I spent on you, my friend Thinking 'bout you, hope that you too will another day,

• この英文を和訳するとどうなりますか?

Can I take it That you don't need my help And I am finally absolved a value I can face it, but I don't need anyone else Nobody does it like you do And for all the others There'll be better days ahead And while I recover I'll be wishing I was dead I've lost myself along with everyone else And now the safest place is here in my head But I've been left on my own to survive But I'm wishing I was dead Well I'd like to know what I'm doing wrong I plan to stay back, but not for long The time has passed and other things has changed So I gotta grow wings or die I don't need another reason not to die in life Tell me if I'm doing it right this time But let me know, what did you change Do you feel the same? Did it ease your pain? I've lost myself along with everyone else And now the safest place is here in my head But I've been left on my own to survive But I'm wishing I was dead You say you hate it, but you can't really tell The future is smiling right at you I'm not gonna make it, so you should save yourselfs There's no time to tell you I miss you You lack for new a frontier But I decided to stay back here Inviting my time by waiting it out Looking up to the sky this fight These weakly wings that will never take flight I don't even have the lungs to shout But I need to know, what did you change Do you feel the same? Did it ease your pain? I've lost myself along with everyone else And now the safest place is here in my head But I've been left on my own to survive But I'm wishing I was dead

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。 残念ながら不良品が届いてしまったのでその事を相手に伝えたら返事が来ました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 I will get back you tomorrow, most of our AAA are new there are some older ones, for the below ones I will ask if we can replace it with newer ones or a refund I am so sorry. I don’t know why they did not check it before, usually they always do I will get back to you shortly and I am sure I will resolve the issue, thank you in advance for your patience and understanding.

• 英文を訳して下さい。

Although I had a general interest in the answers, I was startled and puzzled when the man guiding me around took me back to his office and opened a brochure that gave detailed information on the age of the campus, the student population, and the old white Grecian-style building. I now realize he must have thought I was some kind of information fiend. It is a good thing I did not ask any questions that he might have taken as hints for action like "Where did you get those delightful sandals you are wearing?". The man showing me around wore ship-on sandals and might have felt obigated to present me with a similar pair!

専門家に質問してみよう