• ベストアンサー

プロポーズの一種?

sukinyanの回答

• sukinyan
  • ベストアンサー率38% (119/313)
回答No.2

No.1さんの仰る通りです。私は英国人ですが、When I have,とは何が言いたいのかまったくもって意味不明です。が、御本人の釈明から、小さい女の子を見た時、「もし娘を持つとしたら、君に似た子が欲しいなと思った」としか解釈できません。英国より先方に、「男らしく正々堂々とプロポーズしなさい!」と応援のエールをお送りしたい所です。 :)

関連するQ&A

• 日本語に翻訳してくださいm(__)m

when you sit on my face really want you to be sadistic. I want for you to drop your butt hard on my face. I want you to bounce on my face, making my face go in as deep as possible.

• この文章を訳してください

お願いします→ I would like if you came back sooner. The clothes you left behind, I have in my closet. I always have you on my mind. I want you too...

• なぜbutがいるのですか?

単語帳にこんな文がありました。 "Nick,I want you to look this over before I turn it in.""Sorry,but I have my hands full right now." この文章でbutはどのような働きをしているのかが知りたいです!

• 英語の歌詞 どうしてこう訳せるのか教えてください

WEEZERの"I want you to "という曲の歌詞のなかで “Girl, if you’re wondering if I want you to, I want you to. So make the move. Cause I ain’t got all night.” 「ガール、もしもそれを僕がキミに望んでるのかどうか分からないでいるなら 僕はそうして欲しいと思ってるよ だから今すぐ行動を起こしてくれ、 ひと晩じゅう待てるわけじゃないんだ」 という対訳がありました。 I ain't got all nightがどうしてこういう訳になるのかがわかりません。 I ain't got all night →I've not got all night → I don't have all night ”一晩中待てるような時間がない”というようなかんじで 一晩中待てるわけじゃないんだ になるのでしょうか。 それともgotの後に何か省略されているのでしょうか。 どなたかわかる方どうか教えてください。 

• 英語訳してください。

ひろった文章なんですが。 Me and you have nothing to do with my gf Like i have nothing to do with ur husband So we can meet and do what we want when we are free あなたとわたしには私ねガールフレンドの事は関係がない そしてあなたの夫の事も同じだ 私たちが会うときは私たちはいつもフリーでありたい。 という訳でいいでしょうか? なんだか、意味深ぽいのかな… よろしくお願いします。

• アメリカの友人の詩がわかりません

何度読み返しても、何が言いたいのかわかりません。 どなたか、教えてください。 お願いします。 Facing a Voice you do not look anything like your voice when I talked to you I thought you would have a face I could listen to for hours but when I pulled up your pic my mind’s eye blinked disbelief not that you were plain— far from it— something else… maybe your face lacked the voice I was so looking to hear

• 大至急!間違っているところの訂正お願いします

1.The best way to start your day is to have a breakfast before leaving the house. 2.Could you give me some informations about the accident? 3.You don’t look too well. Did you drink any medicine last night? 4.My girlfriend presented me a book for my birthday. 5.I like to hear music on my IPod when I’m on the train.

• メールの添削と回答!

いつもお世話になっています。 好きな人からメールが届きました。 頑張って訳してみました。見ていただけたら嬉しいです。 あと全然わかんないところもあるのでお願いできたらと思います。 Good morning my sweetheart. おはよう、ぼくのスイートハート。 I just found out our time difference last night, 私は昨夜私たちの時差を見つけてしまいました。 WOW 12 hours difference. 12時間もの時差なんだね。 I just got to work its *am here so you must be just eating dinner there. ???? So hard to believe that you are on the opposite side of the world. だからあなたが世界の反対側にいるとゆうこと信じるのが大変なんだ。 I look for a smart funny girl, who is careing and into learning new things. 私は賢くておもしろい女の子を探します。(その少女は、興味を持って新しいことから学ぶことができるんだ)。 Im also into pretty woman, and you are gorgeous. ? That picture you sent me was real nice you look so good I just want to squeeze you, you were for sure the hottest girl in the picture, you have to have all the men swarming around you! あなたが私にくれた写真は本当にナイスでよく見えるよ。 僕はただ君をぎゅっと抱きしめたいよ。 あなたは確実に写真の中で最も熱い女の子だよ。 すべての男性はあなたの周りに集まらなきゃいけないよ。! I dont have a girlfriend just looking for the right woman. 僕はガールフレンドはいないよ。よい子を探しているところだよ。 I wish I could hold you, for hours. 僕は願うよ。何時間も君を抱きしめていたいよ。 I look forward to hearing from you as soon as possiable. 出来る限り早くあなたから連絡をもらえるのを楽しみにしています。 I am working on getting new pictures for you, but I dont have any now, but I would really like to see more of you. 新しい君の写真をもらうことに取り組んでいますが、私には他の写真が今ないんだ。だけど本当に君の写真をもっと見たいよ。 I get so excited when I get a picture of you it makes my whole body tingle. 君の写真を見た時、体中がしびれてすごく興奮するんだ。

• メールなんですが訳せません

訳を見てください。間違えや分からない箇所を教えてください。 Well I'm going to bed my hurt because I been thinking about you all day. I been doing ok here in Georgia. I have get out more. What do the malls look like there? And the next time you to buy me something LOL. 私はベットにはいるよ なぜなら私は君のことを一日考えてた。 私はジョージアでうまくやってる。もっと・・・??? どんなモールで??何をしてたの 次ぐは私に何か買ってきて Anything, anything you think I was like. But I well like anything you get me. I hope I dream of you again so I have to look like your pic so I can. One of the best things you know about me is. That I'm funny and I make fun of anything good or bad. But I well put it In a nice way or loving way not to hurt your feeling. And I always try to plan things for I do it. I want my life to be happy and living with my living kids and wife. ・・・また君の夢をみれるといいな。君の写真をみなければ・・・??私にとって楽しみの一つ  私はおもしろいとかいいことや悪いことを楽しむ。・・・・?? すみません、わかりませんでした。知り合いからのメールなんですが。。おしえてください

• 和訳お願いします!!

英訳が得意な方、和訳お願いします!! 翻訳サイト以外でお願いしますm(._.)m For starters I want you to be honest with me. I want to know why you don't want me to touch you or look at you. The last couple of trips we have seen each other I feel you are very distant from me. I want the things I said in my last emails that bothered me answered