• 締切済み

アルキメデス

『Archimedes observed that all slices of the same width through a sphere have the same area』(等しい幅で球をスライスした時、すべてのスライスの面積は等しい) これってどうやったら証明できますか?何かいい方法はありますか?誰かやり方教えてください。

みんなの回答

• mayan99
  • ベストアンサー率22% (72/326)
回答No.2
  • cysteine
  • ベストアンサー率16% (14/84)
回答No.1

平面座標上に、半径aで円を描き、n等分したスライスの回転体の表面積を積分によって求めましょう。

関連するQ&A

• 「R^3内の全回転は回転軸を持たねばならない」の証明で

こんにちは。 [Problem]Show that all rotations in R^3 must have an axis of rotation. 「R^3内の全回転は回転軸を持たねばならない」 の証明がわかりません。これはどのようにして示せますでしょうか?

• この英文の訳は・・・・

下の英文の訳(大意)はこれで合っていますか?? All men are created equal. But it doesn't necessarily follow that the peoples of other countries have the same basic rights and freedoms as we have. すべての人間は平等に創られた。 しかし私たちが持っているような基本的人権や自由を外国の人々も必ずしも持っているとは限らない。

• and now that〜の文法解釈

All kinds of positive chemicals have been running through your brain while you’re in flow, and now that high is ending. この文章のand now that high is ending. が理解できないです。 文法的にどうなっているか 解説お願いします。 そして、今は、そのハイ状態は終わりです。

• 英文歌詞の意味が知りたい。He still loves me

ビヨンセ他が歌う、He still loves meの中の【  】部分の和訳を求めています。 If you ain't worthy just raise your hands And let me know that you understand That we are all so blessed, To be loved, loved 【Stand for Him and fall for anything】 Cause through His eyes we all look the same What would we do without blame? stand for とfall for をかけているとは思うのですが。 よろしくお願いします。

• cut from the same deck

cut from the same deck 文全体: " Do you want to change that? (Ryan's avoiding eye contact again) Then you have to get over the fact that life dealt you a bad hand. I get it. We're cut from the same deck, Ryan. I grew up no money, bad part of the Bronx, my father was gone, my mother worked all the time. I was pissed off, I was stupid. " ここにあるcut from the same deckってどういう意味ですか?

• フレンズこの1文!from 1-16(4)

今回多くて申し訳ございません。 4つものシーンでわからない部分があり、手こずってます... It's just gonna have to stay in No one's come up to you and said, "Hi, is that your nostril? Mind if we push this pot roast through it?" こちらの部分がわかりません。 解読お願いいたします。 ■シチュエーション■ 出産の仕方を映像で見たキャロルが、私にはこんなのとてもできないわ、と言っているシーン CAROL: This is impossible. It's just impossible. SUSAN: What is, honey? CAROL: What that woman did. I am not doin' that. It's just gonna have to stay in. That's all, everything will be the same, it'll just stay in. ROSS: Carol, honey, shhh, everything's gonna be all right. CAROL: What do you know? No one's come up to you and said, "Hi, is that your nostril? Mind if we push this pot roast through it?"

• 媒質中の球に長距離性の力が働くなる球の半径は?

自分の解釈が間違っていたため、 改めて質問させていただきます。 洋書の章末問題を解いているのですが答えがなくて困っています。 原文 Two solid spheres, 1 and 2, of density 1.0g/cm-3 and 10.0 g/cm-3 are in an inert liquid medium 3 of density 2.0 g/cm-3 and dielectric constant 2.0. Sphere 1 carries a charge +e and Sphere 2 carries a charge -e. If the spheres have the same radius R caluclate the value of R for there to be no long range force between them at any separation D. 密度2.0、比誘電率2.0の媒質中の2つの固体球1と2のみつどはそれぞれ1.0と10.0。 1は+e2は-eの電荷を持っている。 2つの球の半径Rが等しいとき、2つの球の間のどこの距離Dにおいても遠距離性の力が働かないようなRを求めよ。 クーロン相互作用について勉強したところなので、 湯川ポテンシャルのような遮蔽されたクーロンポテンシャルが関わってくるのではないかと予測しているのですが、密度を使わないのでどうにも困っています。 お力を貸して頂けると嬉しいです。 宜しくお願いします。

• will の訳し方。

こんにちは。夏期講習でやってる問題でわからない文があるので 教えていただきたいのですが、 All through history, and all over the world, it seems that women have been willing to suffer pain, and even risk early death, in order to make themselves appear more beautiful. という文なのですが、 ・have been willing to suffer pain とは、ずっと苦しみに耐えることを望んできた、という意味でしょうか??? ・risk early death とは、早すぎる死の危険をおかす、でいいですか? ・それらは美しく見られるために関係あるんでしょうか・・・??? 鬼教師に細かいことまで聞かれてしまうので、細かく説明していただくと助かりますw よろしくお願いします。

• 英文の説明をお願いします

以下の英文はサマセット・モームの『サミング・アップ』の17章の冒頭部分です。 I have been called cynical. I have been accused of making men out worse than they are. I do not think I have done this. All I have done is to bring into prominence certain traits that many writers shut their eyes to. I think what has chiefly struck me in human beings is their lack of consistency. I have never seen people all of a piece. It has amazed me that the most incongruous traits should exist in the same person and for all that yield a plausible harmony. I have often asked myself how characteristics, seemingly irreconcilable, can exist in the same person. I have known crooks who were capable of self-sacrifice, sneak-thieves who were sweet-natured and harlots for whom it was a point of honour to give good value for money. The only explanation I can offer is that so instinctive is each one's conviction that he is unique in the world, and privileged, that he feels that, however wrong it might be for others, what he for his part does, if not natural and right, is at least venial. 最後の部分の「The only explanation ~」にso thatの関係性が今ひとつ理解ができません。 【疑問】so instinctiveはどのthatにかかっているのか?   「each one's conviction that ~」のthatなのか、もしくは、このthatは前のconvictionの同格で     その先の「that he feels」のthatが該当するのか・・・ 私にとっては非常に難しくご教授を宜しくお願いいたします。 また、可能であればそのように判断した根拠も添えて頂けますと後学の参考になります。お手数かけますが、何卒宜しくお願いいたします。

• 和訳希望

Each time I go through your email I ask myself where have you been all these while, though it is said that the patient dog gets the fattest bone, so now I believe the saying because I have been patient enough, and I want to believe that what I read and see in you is the real you.