• ベストアンサー

英語の質問

いつも大変お世話になっています。 (1)My pencil case is a little different from yours. の英文の中にfromがあるのですが、どうしてですか。 宜しくお願いいたします。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.3

A is different from B. で「AはBと違う,異なる」という意味になります。  yours はここでは,your pencil case を表します。

luckyand007
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。解決できました☆

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (3)

noname#26111
noname#26111
回答No.4

私の筆箱はあなたのとは少し違う。でした。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
回答No.2

? もしかして、すごく深遠な意味で質問してる?

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
noname#26111
noname#26111
回答No.1

be different from--「--とは異なる、--とは違う』という熟語ですね。 私の筆箱はあなたのとは違う

luckyand007
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました!分かりました(*^_^*)

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• pencil eraserって?大きさを表すのですか?

いつもこちらでお世話になっております。 英文で訳せないところがあります。 2 plates that have a single chip each. Chip is a little larger than a pencil eraser. このpencil eraserって、どういう意味でしょうか? 英語に詳しい方、お知恵を拝借いただければ幸いです。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英語 最も正しい語句を選んでください

1 It was not ( ) I met you that I knew real happiness. (by the time/the time/until/that) 2 It is one thing to own a library;it is quite ( )to use it wisely. (the other/other/the same/another) 3 My opinion is different from ( ). (you/your's/your/yours) 4 Both of my parents ski, but( )is good skier. (either/neither/both/each) 5 Please help ( )to whatever food you like. (yourself/youes/for you/on yours)

• 英語の質問です!

At the ceremony Ms.Cutler expressed her sincere thanks to ( ) who helped her complete the project. 1that 2those 3thses 4ones Please help ( ) to whatever food you like. 1with yourself 2on yours 3yours 4yourself ( ) of the four employees would make a good supervisor. 1Neither 2Either 3Any 4Both 1あなたが何を言っても重要ではない。 What you say (no/is/importance/of) 2シンガポールの気候は日本の気候とだいぶ違います。 The climinate of Singpore (of/from/is/that/different/guite/) Japan. お願いします!

• 英語の文法

これはそれとは違うものです。 This is a different thing from that. This is a thing (which is ) different from that. どちらの文が自然ですか? 自分はdifferent fromというつながりを一固まりとしたいので、関係代名詞を省略して 今まで後者を使っていましたが、どうなんでしょうか? 名詞+形容詞+前置詞の表現(他にはa thing necessary for a necessary thing for)などです。 ご教授ください。

• 英語の質問です

アメリカに住んでる知り合いに「一週間くらい家に泊まらせてください。それと、そちらの地域の観光地をネットで調べたんですが、特に見つけられませんでした。なのでおすすめの観光地を教えてください」 とメールしたら下記のように返ってきたんですが、(1)(2)(3)(4)の文がいまいち理解できません。 There are not a lots of places around Little Rock to visit. Little Rock is not a big city. It does not have national parks. You can ask Shota where he went last time. I can bring you some places he went. There is a Clinton Library in Little Rock. There is a limestone cave 3 hrs away from my home. There is a city called Dallas 5.5 hours away from my home. There is a roller coaster park you can ride if you like riding roller coaster.We need to stay there at lease one night in hotel though. There is a water park in a city 1 hr away from us. It has all kinds of water roller coasters. It depends what you want to do. It is impossible if you want to see those famous places in a week. (1)『I have not gone to those places yet except Disney.』 (2)『I want to wait for Alex a little bit older.』 (3)『It is ok if you want to have some fun.』 (4)『I can take few days off to go with you.』 (1)「私はディズニーを除いた上記の場所に行ったことが無い」 (2)「アレックスがもうちょっと育つまで待ちたい」←何を待ちたいのか分かりません (3)「もしあなたが楽しみたいのならokです?」 (4)「あなたのために数日休みを取ることができる」 僕とこの知り合いの関係や、他の事情を解してないと答えづらいかと思いますが、よろしくお願いします。

• 英語について

(1)My pencil is as long as your pencil.とMy pencil is as longer as your pencil. (2)I like dogs better than cats.とI like dogs best than cats. (3)I am more happy than my sister.とI am happier than my sister. どちらが正しいでしょうか?

• 高3 英語の質問です

長文の問題集にあったもので、 The rules of logic established by the Greeks and Romans are widely accepted in Western cultures,but this Western logic is by no means universal. Logic is a product of culture,and many Asian cultures such as the Japanese operate under different logical assumptions. という英文を書き換える整序問題で、答えを出すことはできたのですが、 答:Logic is different from culture to culture because every culture has its own way of reasoning and thinking. の、「to culture」というのがどういう意味(はたらき?)をしているのか分かりません。 教えて下さいm(_ _)m

• 英語の表現について。

いつもお世話になります。英語の表現について質問させてください。 (1)He comes from Akita.は『彼は秋田出身です。』でよいでしょうか。それとも『彼は秋田から来ます。』でしょうか。 (2)My mother help me with my homework.『私の母は私の宿題を手伝います』で英文・和訳ともに間違いないでしょうか。 ご指摘いただけると助かります。よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の質問

Today Is Birthday Of My Son.という言い方は、英文的には、このような言葉の順番でも、合っていますか?

• 英語の和訳

この英文の和訳をお願いします(>_<) ↓ ↓ The Nobel Prizes are awarded by the Nobel Foundation for outstanding achievements or contributions in six areas. A prize is given in chemistry,physics,medicine,literature,peace and economics. Often a prize is awarded to just one person,but not always. It my be awarded to two or more people who have worked together to reach a goal. Since the Nobel Prizes are international prizes,scientists,inventors,writers,and politicians from any country may receive a prize. Sometimes,two people from countries with different political views may even share a prize. It is also sometimes the case that a prize is not given. If there is no outstanding achievement in any of the six areas,noprize is given in that area.