publish を使えますか?

05octo6の回答

• 05octo6
  • ベストアンサー率33% (1/3)
回答No.1

"publish" は「公表する、公開する」の意味でしょう。だから使い方は合っています。

関連するQ&A

• 「使い勝手」の訳し方

こんにちは。英語の学習には英英辞典の使用が効果的だという人もおりますが、もっぱら英和辞典を勧めるる人もいるようです。 “単語を覚えるときには、他の人が英英辞典を進める中、私は、英和辞典を最大限活用しました。辞書を丸ごと覚えることも効果的です。なお、英和辞典を推奨する理由は以下の通りです。 理由1 日本人であり、日本語に対する理解力が優れている。 従って、単語を覚えるときは、日本語の方が頭に残るし、印象も強い。 英英辞典を効率的に活用するにはネーティブと同レベルの理解力が必要となる。 理由2 英和辞典の訳は素晴らしいものがある。 意外に思うかもしれません。 英語と日本語は1対1に対応するものではありません。 しかしながら、英英辞典だけを読んでいたのでは、適切な訳が考えつかないことがあります。 理由3 通訳や翻訳をする際、最適な訳語が常に頭に浮かんでこないと不便である。 理由4 英英辞典を利用しても、かならずしもある単語を別の単語に置きかえられるものではない。それならば、英英でも英和でも使い勝手は変わらない。 理由5 英英辞典を利用することによって得られる効果は、大量の英文を読んだり聞いたりすることによって補うことができる。 理由6 英英辞典はフォントが小さいものが多く、目が疲れるし、やる気が無くなってくる。” これを英訳してみました。 While other people recommended to use monolingual English dictionary in order to learn words, I made the most of English-Japanese dictionary. It is also efficient to learn a whole dictionary. Here are the reasons why I recommends monolingual English dictionary. The reason 1. We are Japanese and we have the high comprehension of Japanese language. Therefore Japanese is kept better in memory and gives us a stronger imporession. To make an efficient use of monolingual English dictionary, it is necessary to have a comprehension as high as native speakers. The reason 2. There are excellent translations in Englsih-Japanese dictionaries. That may be inexpected for you. Japanese doesn't correspond to English word to word. However it sometimes happens that I can't get a suitable translation only by consulting a monolingual English dictionary. The reason 3. It is inconvenient if the most suiatbale equivalent does't always occur on us in case of translation or interpretation. The reason 4. The use of English monolingual dictionary don't always allow us substitute a word for another. So monolingual English dictionary doesn't have any merit of usefulness, compared with English-Japanese dictionary. Reason 5. The effect obtained from the use of monolingual English dictionary can be compensated by reading of large quantity of English sentenses. The reason 6. Many monolingual English dictionaries have small fonts and tire our eyes, so we become less keen. 特に、「使い勝手」の訳し方に悩みました。もっといい訳し方はないでしょうか? その他にも、もっと直すべき個所がありましたら、ご指摘ください。 また、日本語の原文に対する意見も歓迎したします。

• 電子ブックで独和辞典を探しています。

電子ブックで独和辞典を探しています。 今のところ、電子ブックで独和辞典といえば、三省堂の「電子ブック版クラウン独和辞典」しか心当たりがありません(2001年4月のカタログより)。ただ、これって登録語数が記載されてないんです。ご存知の方、いらっしゃいませんか? せめて50,000語は欲しいのですが…。それと、もし他にも登録語数が多くて使い勝手の良い電子ブック版独和辞典があれば、紹介して下さい。 ちなみに電子ブックプレーヤー自体は持っています。 それと独英の電子辞書は既にOxford-Duden German Dictionaryを持っていますので、独英辞典はなるべく避けたいです。 どうかお願いします。

• この英文が何て言っているか(*´ェ`*)

When i went to the post office, they remove the wrapper of my gift and open it.and then they transper it to another mailing boxSo, the gift was not in a gift wrapper anymore.. Im not sure if you will like the gift or not. I just hope that you will somehow like it.. 何て言ってるかわかりません。 日本語に訳してください。 お願致します。 

• 英文の添削をお願いします(内容:メールの再送)

以下の英文の添削をお願いします。 海外子会社にエクセルファイルを送ったところ、ファイルのタイトルが日本語だったため開けず、 ファイル名を英語に直して再送してほしいとの依頼に対するメールです。 書き出しってHiとかHelloとか入れたほうがいいのでしょうか。 ↓↓↓ (日本語) 経理グループの佐藤(仮名)です。 田中(仮名)さんが外出中のため代理でメールします。 ファイル名を英語に直したものを再送しますので宜しくご査収ください。 (英訳) I am Sato of Accounting Group. Tanaka-san is out for the business trip today, so I'm sending this e-mail on behalf of him. I resend you a file, whose name has been changed into English. (↑もっとスマートな表現はありますか?) I hope this is all right.

• 英文で分からないところがあるので教えてください。

1と4と6と7の英文が正しいかどうか教えてください。2と3と5の日本語の文章をどのように英文にすればいいのか分からないので教えてください。 1.手紙とカセットテープをありがとう。それらの曲は、とてもすばらしいです。日本の曲の入ったカセットテープ同封します。 (Thanks for your letter and cassette. These cassette are wonderful! I sent Japanese music cassette in this letter.) 2.いろんなジャンルの曲が入っています。(Enka,pop,rock, Classical musuc etc,,,,)演歌は日本にしかありません。多くの年寄りがそれを好きですが、若者は、興味がありません。 3.今、大学4年生で、来年の3月卒業です。夏休みは、卒業論文に負われる日々が続くでしょう。たぶん、あそぶ暇はないです。それと前期に基礎的な能(Noh)の授業を習いました。とても興味深かったです。後期は、能のストーリーについての授業があるので受講したいと思っています。 4.それとドイツの食事について教えてくれてありがとうございました。 (Thanks for German meals.) 5.日本と全く違う食生活なので大変驚きました。それとあなたが私にドイツ料理のレシピを教えてくれたらうれしいです。私は、日本の料理のレシピをこの手紙に同封しました。 6.あなたが喜んでくれると嬉しいです。 (I hope that you like it.) 7.あなたがご存知のポストカードを集めるのがすきです。もしあなたがドイツのポストカードを送ってくれたら嬉しいです。 (As you know , my hobbies are postcard. I’m happy, if you send me a German postcard.)

• 日本語訳

神のみぞ知る世界のopの歌詞を日本語訳にしてください! What I'm seeing......Is it real? What I'm feeling......Is it real? What I'm doing......Is it real? There is no regrets, satisfy my curiosities There is a new world waiting, explore my possibilities There is no guarantee, just improve my abilities <Go ahead with your own life Is there any hope in your sight?> There is a choice to make, setting the right priorities <You will always be the one, so feel the power And you should know the sun comes up - For you> There is no regrets, satisfy my curiosities There is a new world waiting, explore my possibilities There is no guarantee, just improve my abilities There is a choice to make, setting the right priorities

• 添削して下さい!

こんにちは。 ホームページを作ったので、海外にいる友達や知り合いに見てもらいたく、メッセージを書いたのですが、これであっているのか添削をしていただけないでしょうか? ()内が日本語で書きたい意味です。 【】はもっと英語力があったら書きたい内容です。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 I am sending a happy news to you with my e-mail. (お知らせをしたいことがあってメールを書いています!) I've uploaded an ZZZ site in Japanese last week. (先週、日本語のZZZに関するホームページを作りました<オープンしました>) 【「前から計画していた」とか「前に話していた」とかの言葉を入れれるといいです】 Would you please visit the website, if you can? (もし時間があったら、見に来てくれませんか?) URL is http://WWW。。。。。 I'm sorry some English page are under construction... (ですが、英語バージョンのいくつかのページはまだ未完成です、ごめんなさい) 【これから英語バージョンも作っていきたいです】 If you could write down your message and more on Message Board(BBS) or send me your comments for the site to me, I would be very pleased to have you. (もし訪れてくれたなら、あなたのメッセージをBBSに書き込んでくれるか、感想などを送ってくれるととってもうれしいです!) I hope to updating ZZZ and more everyday... (これからもZZZに関することを毎日更新できたらいいなぁと思っています) Have a nice week. (それでは、よい日々をお過ごし下さい) 【お体に気をつけて、よい日々をお過しください・・とか】 Kindest regards,

• 誤解を解きたいです。添削お願いします。

中国語圏の方から、掲示板に書き込みがありました。 web翻訳で自分の元の文章→英語→相手の言語では、余計に意味が通じなくなってしまうかと思い日本語でレスをしたところ、全く別の意味にとられてしまったようです。 それを訂正したくて、web翻訳を使いつつ自分なりに英語にしてみたのですが、また誤解されるような表現になっていないか心配です。 誤解される表現がないか、意味が通じるかだけでも良いのでお願い出来ないでしょうか? >>「自分のサイトで発表済みの作品」「自分の持っている作品」 は「他の人が書いた絵」と言いたいのではありません。 「自分のサイトで発表済みの作品」「自分の持っている作品」 is not "the picture which other people wrote". >>私はこの絵をかいたのはあなただと知っています。 I know that an author of this picture is yourself. >>お絵かき掲示板では、あなたが過去にあなたのサイトに飾っていた絵を投稿することは嫌がられる事があります。 In PBBS, it may be hated to paste the picture which you displayed in your site in the past. >>複数の場所に同じ絵を投稿する事も「マルチポスト」とよばれて嫌われる事があります。 It is called "the multi-post" to paste the same picture to plural places, and it can be hated. >>たとえ、それがあなた自身が書いた絵であってもそうです。 It is so even if it is the picture which yourself wrote. >>誰にも見せていない新しい絵を投稿すると喜ばれます。 When you paste a new picture showing nobody, you will be welcomed. >>そのような事情を知らないせいであなたが嫌われてしまうのは悲しいです。 It is sad that you are disliked by the result that does not know such circumstances. >>だからあのようなレスをしました。 Therefore I did such a reply. >>あなたが他人の絵を投稿すると思ったからではありません。 The reason is not because it thought that you paste a picture of another person. >>私はあなたに誤解されたくないし、私もあなたを誤解したくありません。 I do not want you to misunderstand me and I do not want to misunderstand you >>私が何をいいたいのか分からなければ、またたずねて欲しいです。 Please ask me a question if you do not understand what I want to say. 以上です。どうかよろしくお願いします。

• 一橋大学 自由英作文 part.1 <Capital punishment is effective.>

こんにちは。受験生です 私は来年一橋大学を受験しようと思っています。 そこで皆さんには一橋英語の自由英作文を添削してもらいたいと思います。 ただ、パソコン上でいちいち添削してもらうのも忍びないので、 1)論理・説得力 2)特筆するほどの文法・構文ミス 3)使える表現, 幅広く使える定型表現など 4)総合点(やはり一橋を基準としたときに、それは合格点をいただけるのかどうか、などです)) をつけていただきたいと思います。もちろんコメントだけでも結構です。 I am in favor of capital punishment greatly for three reasons. First, in Japan a poll shows that a overwhelming majority goes along with capital punishment. Some insist that capital punishment should be abolished because we human never rule out the possibility that people innocent of any crimes would be punished. But I could conclude that in a sense we are ready to accept such a misfortune, for once we are for capital punishment. Another reasons is that only capital punishment is severe enough for murderers. If a member of my family should be killed, I will never calm down until the devil is killed in public. And then when I say that I am happy to kill the murderer, who would find fault with me? Third, capital punishment would serve as the means of the decline of the crime rate. It goes without saying that the system helps to discourage people from committing a serious crime. In conclusion, I hope that the government would keep up capital punishment for good. 読みにくい、稚拙な英文で申し訳ないです。 ぜひ一読した上でご指導お願いします。

• 英訳お願いします。

次の文章の英訳をお願いします。辞書を広げて一応一通り調べたのですが、読み違えがありそうで怖いので正確な訳をお願いします。 It was waking from a dream:my producer showed me a suggestion for a poster."What is that?" I ask.It's a film you've made!"She replies."I hope not."I stammer.T railers are shown...stills...it looks like shit.I'm shaken. Don't get me wrong...I've worked on the film for two years.With great pleasure.But perhaps I've decieved myself.Let myself be tempted.Not that anyone has done anything wrong...on the contrary, everybody has worked loyally and with talent toward the goal defined by me alone.But when my producer presents me with the cold facts,a shiver runs down my spine. This is cream on cream.A woman's film! I feel ready to reject the film like a wrongly transplanted organ. But what was it I wanted? With a state of mind as my starting point, I desired to dive headlong into the abyss of German romanticism. Wagner in spades. That much I know. But is that not just another way of expressing defeat? Defeat to the lowest cinematic common dinominators? Romance is abused in all sorts of endlessly dull ways in mainstream products. And then, I must admit, I have had happy love relationships with romantic cinema...to name the obvious:Visconti! German romance that leaves you breathless. But in Visconti,there was always something to elevate matters beyond the trivial...elevate it to masterpieces! I am confused now and feel guilty . What have I done? Is it' exit Trier?' I cling to the hope that there may be a bone splinter amid all the cream that may, after all, crack a fragile tooth...I close my eyes and hope! 長文失礼しました。よろしくお願いします。