手紙やe-mailの終わり方についての質問

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 手紙やe-mailの終わり方について質問です。特に手紙では「あいうえお」を使うことが多いですが、e-mailでは使うのは間違いでしょうか?
  • e-mailの終わり方について質問です。どのような文を書けば良いでしょうか。
  • e-mailの終わり方について質問です。もしもお互いに会う予定がある場合だけ「さしすせそ」という表現を使っても良いでしょうか。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

和訳教えてください

もらった手紙からの文です 手紙やe-mailの終わりはどんなのを書くの?と、私が聞きました。 1,"あいうえお"....especially with letters(thought its not really wrong to put it in e-mail) 特に手紙で。e-mailでは使うのは間違い?? 2,"かきくけこ"...when e-mailing e-mailの時に 3,"さしすせそ"...This one only if you are really going to see each other sometimes soon. これは、もしあなたが本当に(誰かと?)ときどき会うときだけ。(頻繁に会うときという意味ですか??) お願いします

noname#87517
noname#87517
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • leo-ultra
  • ベストアンサー率45% (228/501)
回答No.1

>1,"あいうえお"....especially with letters(thought its not really wrong to put it in e-mail) これは特に手紙の場合の文句(電子メールで使っても特に間違いというわけではないけれど。) thought its not ではなく、though it's notの写し間違えでは? > 2,"かきくけこ"...when e-mailing e-mailの時に 正解だと思います。 >3,"さしすせそ"...This one only if you are really going to see each other sometimes soon. これは近々本当に会う人の場合のみに。 といったところではないでしょうか?

noname#87517
質問者

お礼

こんにちは 1、手紙でよくもちいられるけど、e-mailでも特別”間違いではない”ですね。 it's です。 すごくよくわかりました。 回答ありがとうございました

その他の回答 (1)

noname#106252
noname#106252
回答No.2

1番さんのでよいと思います^^

noname#87517
質問者

お礼

こんにちは 回答ありがとうございました。 理解することができました

関連するQ&A

• 和訳をお願いします

I think in order for that to happen we need to work on communication . I think sometimes you think I mean something that in fact I really do not. so that we understand each other and can express clearly. 英語の先生からメールがきましたが、はっきり意味が分かりません。 よろしくお願いします。

• この文の和訳をお願いします

最近ホストファミリーから久々にきたメールなのですがまったく意味がわかりません(x_x)メールのことを言ってる気がするのですが…  Just found your e-mail address on your original application form and thought we would send you an e-mail to say hello. We sent an e-mail to a different address and it was rejected. How are you going?  和訳お願いします

• 和訳お願いします

Think of it this way. Each of us is, more or less, an egg. Each of us is a unique, irreplaceable soul enclosed in a fragile shell. This is true of me, and it is true of each of you. And each of us, to a greater or lesser degree, is "The System". The System is supposed to protect us, but sometimes it take on a life of its own, and then it begins to kill us and cause us to kill others-coldly, efficiently, systematically.

• 和訳をお願い致します。

Thank you. I had a nice flight. I was able to fly in the new airbus A380. I was seated on the top deck at an exit door and there was no one sitting next to me. So it was really enjoyable. I checked in into the hotel already. My room number is 〇 ... but you need to have a key to take the elevator. I'll get an extra key for you. When I travel I always forgot something. This time I forgot to bring the power supply of my laptop. I will go out to try to buy one. And I want to eat ramen for lunch ... I'm really hungry :) Please let me know what time we can meet by sms (when I'm not in the hotel I don't have email) ... so we can see each other as soon as possible, Going to take a shower now.

• 和訳してください

Hello do you still have this Item that you posted on auctions.yahoo.co.jp for sell, if YES I ll be offering you $ 3,500 USD for each unit and including the shipment cost via EMS to my Niece in United State.. kindly reply back to my email and send me some more pictures of the Item on my email and know that i can not reply here on auctions.yahoo.co.jp , my email is ( ・・・・・・ (at) gmai l.com ) I will be waiting to hear back from you soon BEST REGARDS

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

Dear Annie: After reading the letters from "Tired of the Tips" and "Yes, I Have Tried Excedrin," who suffer from migraines and don't want to hear any more "helpful tips" from well-meaning friends, I'd like to offer another point of view. I, too, suffer from migraines, and I occasionally receive "new medical information" from friends. Though it's never actually been helpful as far as relieving my migraine pain goes, I appreciate that these people are showing concern for my well-being. I wouldn't want them to get the impression (which they might get from the aforementioned letters) that they deserve ridicule for their thoughtfulness. -- Another Migraine Sufferer Dear Another Migraine Sufferer: The intention was not to ridicule so much as to point out that unsolicited advice, however well-intentioned, can rub the recipient the wrong way, especially regarding health issues. The intention was not to ridicule so much as to point out that unsolicited advice, however well-intentioned, can rub the recipient the wrong way, の和訳をよろしくお願いします(not~so much asがわかりにくいです)

• 和訳をお願いしますm(__)m

1 One can criticize the goverment, if one wants to, in a democratic country. 2 There are three ways in which a river can be crossed. 3 The sight of the hungry youth filled the ols man with pity. 4 There is no need for people to get out of their buses to cross the river. 5 They not only lived to reach land, but lived on the small island for six months. 6 I was going to leave the theater, when I met John, a friend of mine. 7 Henry and Phoebe loved each other the way people do who have lived together a long time. 8 Those whom you hate sometimes love you and those who love you you sometimes hate. 宜しくお願いしますm(__)m

• 英作文の添削お願いします。

英作文の添削をどなたかお願いします。 (1)たくさんの苦情の手紙が私のところに送られてくるが、 重要なものには受け取った日に返事を出すことにしている。 Many letters of complaint is sent to me. I am to reply to important ones on the day I am given them . (2)たった一言の激励と理解の言葉があれば、 あの少年が間違った方向に進むのを防ぐことができただろう。 With just a word to understand and encourage that boy ,we could have prevented him from going to wrong way. あと encourageはsvoが可能かどうかもお願いします。 宜しくお願いします!

• 英文解釈について

以下の英文解釈について文法的解釈も含め教えて下さい。 They just put across a policy がわかりません。 Most of what I have to report is rather depressing. China, for instance, is going in totally the wrong direction. They just put across a policy that said that the automobile is going to be their chosen transportation system. よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳お願いします

Step by step the station was getting in shape and the time soon came for testing. Edison never for a moment imagined that everything would run smoothly at first; on the other hand,he never thought that his station wouldn't be a success. Many things happened,but the master soon found ways and meas of setting them right,Sometimes comical effects came up that mirth for the newspapers.For instance,on June 29,1882,the first fires were started under the boilers in the first electric power station at 257 Pearl Street,New York City.Tests were undertaken to try out the individual parts under regular working conditions.The steampipes were given pressure tests,and the auxiliary steam engine which operated the coal conveyors and the blowers that were to prevent the accumulation of heat in the armatures,was subjected to time trials.On July 5,the first steam dynamo was started,and the others followed from that time on,during which tests were made with the 1,000-lamp bank installed on the upper floor of the station to give to each steam dynamo a working load before it was switched on to the feeders.The field regulating apparatus was tried and necessary adjustments made.