• ベストアンサー

日本語の英訳

赤ん坊は生まれてからの数年間で急激に成長する。を英訳すると  An infant has growth rapidly from he born to a few year. では文法的に自信がありません。どなたか教えてくださいお願いします。

• gauryi
  • お礼率91% (153/168)
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • zak33697
  • ベストアンサー率27% (275/1016)
回答No.2

zak 思いっきり英語の会話的表現紹介します。 rug rat grows like a plant. (子供は、雑草のように成長する,早く成長するのたとえで、知らないうちに、いつのまにかと言う感じ) でも日本人は、あまりその英語、表現しらないので受け入れないでしょう.誰にそれを言うかによります。 日本語の通り訳すると、 Baby starts to grow up right after its birth. (同じ意味なら、短いほうが理解しやすいのです) レポートかでしたらもっと語彙を選択してください。 適当に参考にしてください.

gauryi
質問者

お礼

会話的表現はとても参考になりました。 日本語通りの訳も助かりました。ありがとうございます。

その他の回答 (1)

• silpheed7
  • ベストアンサー率15% (1086/6908)
回答No.1

翻訳サイトを利用したら The baby will grow up rapidly in several years after it is born. とでました。

参考URL:
http://www.excite.co.jp/world/english/
gauryi
質問者

お礼

参考にして自分のものを手直ししていこうと思います。 ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 日本語に訳してください

翻訳をお願いします。 He has very few characteristic mannerisms of his own. Little to draw attention to himself... He is absent minded indolent and low spirited in the mornings. His energy levels fluctuate with his mood. He has a stiffness in posture of the back on rising from his seat, but he has no particular characteristics mannerisms to describe. He rubs or scratches the ear occasionally. May move his feet for no reason. But no habitual mannerisms. He does not exhibit much outer self confidence or command in his manner, that’s not to say he doesn’t have it, just it doesn’t show. But he has a kind of muted quite refinement about him, and is generally well disposed towards others. He is never offensive or unapproachable in manner. He is more unobtrusive Kindly when approached. He stays on the edges and doesn't exert himself. He often gives the impression of being mentally else where, of not paying attention to the moment, not very focused.. There is little to draw attention to him. So with his quite demeanor, he tends to blend into the background.

• 英訳お願いします。

・今朝はほとんど何も食べなかった。 I headly ate this morning. と考えたのですが、【何も】にあたる単語が何なのか分かりません。 ・彼はユーモアのある人です。そのためみんな彼のことが好きです。 He has a good sense of humor. Hence Everyone like him. と考えました。とりあえず英文は完成したのですが、いまいち自信がありません; 英訳が苦手で困っています。何かコツはあるのでしょうか…?

• 道に迷う を英訳した場合について、質問です。

【彼は、まだ来てない。道に迷ったのかもしれない。】を英訳した場合【He has not come yet. I'm afraid he may have lost his way. 】で、文法的にも正しいでしょうか? 【He may be lost his way.】のように、may be lostで、迷子になるという意味で使うと、参考書などで読んだことがあります。また、He may lose his way.は誤りでしょうか?

• 和訳をお願いいたします。

どなたか、英語が得意な方、和訳をお願いいたします。 Year after year we had to explain from mid- year on why the global growth rate has been lower than predicted as little as two quarters back.

• 日本語に訳してください

文が途中からなんですがお願いします(´>ω<`) It was one of the mort moving experience I've ever had. After the concert,I joined his taiko workshop. Mr. Hayashi and I talked a lot. He was born in Hiroshima in 1952. From 1971 to 1981,he played the taiko as a member of a group. In 1982,he started to perform as soloist. Mr. Hayashi created an original way of playing the taiko. With his unique combination of taiko drums,he can make a rich sound even when plays by himself, In 1948,he made his debut at Carnegie Hall. That was the first taiko soloist performance seen there. Since then he has performed around the world. Now I'm learning how to play the taiko with a taiko group in Dublin. Mr. Hayashi instructed us when he was here. I want to learn the taiko in Japan someday .

• 英文を日本語訳して下さい。

Alexandre-Félix-Joseph Ribot (French pronunciation: ​[alɛksɑ̃dʁ ʁibo]; 7 February 1842 – 13 January 1923) was a French politician, four times Prime Minister.Ribot was born in Saint-Omer, Pas-de-Calais. After a brilliant academic career at the University of Paris, where he was lauréat of the faculty of law, he rapidly made his mark at the bar. He was secretary of the conference of advocates and one of the founders of the Sociéte de legislation comparée. During 1875 and 1876 he was successively director of criminal affairs and secretary-general at the ministry of justice. In 1877 he entered politics, playing a conspicuous part on the committee of legal resistance during the Brogue ministry; in the following year he was returned to the chamber as a moderate republican member for Boulogne, in his native département of Pas-de-Calais. His impassioned yet reasoned eloquence gave him an influence which was increased by his articles in the Parlement in which he opposed violent measures against the unauthorized congregations.

• No.1221298の英訳チェック質問の続きです

『歪みも出てきた中国経済の急成長』 の英訳の質問をしたものです。 その後 『双子の赤字を抱えたアメリカ経済先行不安』と 『自信を深めたEU経済』と3つを並べるのですが ・Rapid growth of chinese economy showing some issues ・Uncertain US economy having twin deficit ・EU economy, which begins to have strong confidence としたら変ですか?

• I have as many English books as he

I have as many English books as he has. 「私は彼が持っているのと同じくらいの冊数の英語の本を持っている」の英訳は上述の通りだそうです。 しかし私はつい"I have English books as many as he has."としてしまいます。 この文は誤りでしょうか。誤りだとしたら、文法的にどのように間違っているのか、ご存じの方教えて下さい。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• 間接疑問と時制の一致?大過去?どこから考えるの?

He found out where the puppy had come from. 「彼はその子犬がどこから来たのかわかった。」の文ですが、今一理解できません。 彼がfound outしたときより前にpuppyが来たのだから大過去を使ってhad come from.となるのかなと思いました。 間接疑問文だからと思って2つの文にばらしたら、今一正答がわかりません。 1)He found out. Where has the puppy come from?でよいのですか? 2)He found out. Where did the puppy come from?もありですか? 1)の場合もとに戻すとHe found where the puppy hasとなったところで、主節の主語述語のところが過去形になっているから、foundより前の時制にしなくちゃいけないから had come fromになるんでしたか? 2)の場合、もとに戻すと,単純にHe found out where the puppy came from.としてしまいそうですが、found outと過去形でスタートしているので時制を考えてhad come fromとする必要がありましたか? どこかで文法の知識がこんがらかっているのはわかるのですが、それがどこか特定できません。 どなたか教えていただけませんか? できれば、適切な文法のサイトも教えていただけるとありがたいです。

• 受動態

He has been pulled alive from the car. ある英語教育雑誌に上記文にほぼ同じものが載っていて、その和訳は 『彼は生きたまま車から引っ張り出された。』となるようですが、この場合は、文法的解釈はどのようになるのですか? 受動体から、彼は車から引っ張り出された というところは分かりますが、形容詞のalive(生きた状態の)はS+受動体+形容詞+前置詞句と言った形で良いのでしょうか?その文法的位置と言いますか、その関係を知りたいので宜しくお願い致します。 これを能動態に直すと、 They has pulled alive him from the car. だということで良いのでしょうか? 生きた状態の彼が目的語だとすれば受動態にすれば Alive him has been pulled from the car. という形になりませんか。 あるいは、They has pulled him alive from the car.という能動態(S+V+O+C)が受動態になって、He has been pulled alive from the car.となったと考えるべきでしょうか? あるいはThey has pulled him (who is alive) from the car.の能動態が、受動体になって、He (who is alive) has been pulled from the car.と考えるべきしょうか? 長くなった上、不勉強で申し訳ありませんが、ご助言頂けましたら誠に幸いです。