• ベストアンサー

添削お願いします

友人(アメリカ人)が忙しい中、会ってくれたので そのことに対してお礼のメールをおくりたいんですが 下記の文章で 大丈夫でしょうか? I apreciate your time in Agust 27th. It was nice to meet you again 添削をよろしくお願いいたします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

まず、ミススペリング。APPRECIATE、AUGUSTですね。それと日にちをあらわすのはINではなくONです。I appreciate that you managed to meet me on August 27th. 文意がわかりませんが、再会できてよかったのなら、It was nice of you to see me again.となりますが、また会える機会を楽しみにしているとしたほうがいいかもしれませんね。がんばって!

111r4776
質問者

お礼

ありがとございます。参考にして メールを送くります。 スペルミスの指摘もありがとうございます。

関連するQ&A

• nice to meet you と nice meeting you

こんばんは (1) (It is) nice to meet you.  → お会いできて嬉しいです。【今まさに初めて会ったところ】 (2) (It is) nice meeting you.  → お会いできてよかったです。【初めて会った人との別れ際?】 と思っているのですが、この解釈は正しいですか? 実は今日、数日前に初対面した人から葉書が届き (1)の文章がありました。 It was really nice to meet you the other day. 私の感覚だと、こうゆう場合は It was really nice meeting you the other day. かなと思ったのですが、、、。 to meet と meeting を使うのではニュアンスの違いはあるのでしょうか?? よろしくお願いします。

• 翻訳を教えてください!

It was such a nice surprise to meet you unexpectedly. (思いがけずあなたに会えてそれはうれしい驚きでした。) とアメリカ人の方にメールをしたら It was nice to c u aiso. と返事がありました。 どう意味でしょうか? 教えてください。 よろしくお願いします!

• glad toとnice to

1:また会えてうれしい Glad to see you again. Nice to see you again. NiceとGladとでは、どうニュアンスがかわるのですか? 2:はじめましての Nice to meet you. NiceをGladにして Glad to meet you.ってないですよね? 変な質問ですいません。お願いします

• 訳してください!!

To you loved  You for a long time very liked it.  I pray, I want you with a smile it was possible to meet again.  In the warm smile. From me who loves you 元彼が送ってくれたんですけど 英語苦手で・・・ 誰かこれを日本語に訳してくれませんか? お願いします!!!!

• TOEICの問題で…

It was very _____ to meet you. という文章の空欄を選択する問題なのですが、選択肢が、(1)nice (2)happy (3)glad で、どれも選べると思いつつ、私はhappyを選びました。でも正解はniceでした。何故happyとgladは選択できないのか、教えて頂きたいです。よろしくお願いします。

• 英文添削お願いします。

英文添削お願いします。 I was late for workplace for three miutes. As a punishment. I was made to stand in back entrance. I was ashamed to be seen in all. It was a good punishment because I'll never do it again,

• 途中の文章がイマイチ読み取れず、返信に困ってます。

途中の文章がイマイチ読み取れず、返信に困ってます。 日本人はそんなに簡単じゃない旨と、私達はdating期間なのか?と問いかけましかま何とか理解した範囲だと、随分曖昧な表現で、友達としての好意なのか不明です。 出来ましたら、和訳して頂けると幸 いです。 I truly enjoyed meeting you and being able to talk to you. I think you are a wonderful woman and would love to know you more. I like you very much, you are very nice and sincere.. It was nice being able to know each other more...and I think it was nice that we are able to share wonderful moments together. Please don't worry much about it. Thing's comes naturally. Hope to meet you again someday and please let me know when you can come again. Please keep in touch and take care.

• 添削願い 2

前に添削してもらった者ですが、ちょっと違った感じで文章を作ってみたんですがまた添削をお願いします。 A: Hi, there. Thank you for your gift. やあ。お中元ありごとう。 B: My pleasure. Hope you like it.  うれしいよ。よかったですか? A:Of course! I like that smell, I have already  もちろん。好きな匂いです、もう食べましたよ。 eaten it. B:What? Eat?  えっ、食べた? A:Yes.it smells nice and it was delicious.  はい。 とても良い匂いで おいしかったです。 B:realy? Are you OK?  ホント? 大丈夫? A:I am fine. I also will serve you with the same it next.  はい大丈夫です。 私も今度同じものご馳走しますよ。 B: I don not want it.  結構です。 A: why? it is very nice taste.  どうして。おいしいよ。 B:then,I will send solid it next.  それならば、今度は固形のやつを贈るよ。 A: solid?  固形? B:I think that you can eat easily.  食べやすくなると思うよ。 A: thanks. I am looking forward to next time.  ありがとう。次を楽しみにしてるよ。 This bodysoap has smell as good as yummy , but it doesn't mean you can eat.  このボディーソープは食べ物と同じくらいいい匂いがしますが、それは食べられることを意図していません。   もちょっと砕けた文にできたら教えてください。お願いします。

• TOEFL SPEAKING 文法添削願います

以下お題で文章作りました、文法添削頂けると助かります If you could travel back in time to meet a loved one, what person would you like to meet and why? Include specific examples and details in your explanation. If I could travel back in time, I would like to meet my great grandfather who died when I was very young. The main reason I would like to talk to him about his interesting life. He was a city mayor. At that time, the city was not adequately-resourced health service. For improving medical care system, he made a great effort to make hospital complex. Additionally, he loved his family. Since he was very busy, he could not meet his children, so, he called to them from his office, writes a letter, and recorded his voice to let them read a picture book. I would like to talk to him about love and serve people.

• 添削してください

感謝祭について英作しました。ネイティブの方からみてもおかしくない 文章をかけるようになりたいと思っています。 どなたか添削していただけるとありがたいです。 直訳ではないですが、言いたいことは下の日本語のようなことです。 よろしくお願いします!!! We don't celebrate Thanksgiving in Japan, but there are some restaurants where you can have Thanksgiving dinner in the cities like Tokyo. I think this is because many American people are living/staying here. This year, I dined out with some of my friends. Believe it or not, it was my first time in my life to eat turkey. It was good!! 日本では感謝祭を祝うことはありませんが、東京のような都市では(感謝祭の) 食事ができるレストランはあります。ここに住んでいるアメリカ人も多くいるから だと思います。今年私は友達と食事に行きました。信じられないかもしれませんが 私は生まれて初めて七面鳥を食べました。おいしかったです。