彼はテストが嫌いで、写真を気に入った私とのコミュニケーションを希望

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 彼はテストが嫌いで、 Navyはテストに基づいているため嫌だと述べています。
  • 電話や会話でコミュニケーションしたいと希望しています。
  • 彼は私の写真を気に入り、一緒に写真を撮りたい希望を述べています。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

この内容を・・・

いつもお世話になっております。訳を見ていただきたく書き込みしました。宜しくお願いします。 これはペンパルからの内容の一部です。 (1)彼はテストがあって何に対しても勉強するのが嫌い。 (2)私の英語は下手だけど、自分は何を言いたいのかを理解するようにしてる。 (3)電話か会ったりしたい (4)私の写真を気に入った (5)今度いつか写真とろうよ ということは分りました。もし違っていましたら教えて下さい。それと、これ以外の部分が良く分りません、何といっているのでしょうか?おねがいします I have a couple of more years left till it my tie to get out. It more if I don’t advance to the next pay grade really. Mostly every thing in the Navy is based on test you take. I really hate studying for anything. And with the Navy based on how you perform on tests, which just make me mad thinking about taking tests all the time. Sorry you don’t speak real good English but I think I am willing to try to understand what you are saying! Because if you never try to do it,you will never get better!And I will probably go some where later on that night. But I would be appreciating if we could communicate on the phone or may be have a face to face conversation! That would be great don’t you think? Well Sweetie, love those pictures! Man, you look so good coming out of the shower! With your short hair, that looks sexy!!! Oh, may be one day, we could take pictures together??

• mnbkj
  • お礼率23% (96/407)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

こんにちは^^ 質問者様の訳は合っていると思いますよ。 このペンパルの相手は海軍か何かに入っているのですか?そのような感じがしました。 >I have a couple of more years left till it my tie to get out. 外出するのに規制があり、自由になるのは2,3年かそれ以上かかる。 >It more if I don’t advance to the next pay grade really. 次の給料が上がるか(昇進できるか)は疑問だ。 >Mostly every thing in the Navy is based on test you take. 海軍ではたいていのことは試験で決まるんだ。 >I really hate studying for anything. とにかく勉強が大嫌いだ。 >And with the Navy based on how you perform on tests, which just make me mad thinking about taking tests all the time. そしてそのテストでの振る舞い(結果)ですべて決まり、そのことを考えるとおかしくなりそうだ。 >Sorry you don’t speak real good English but I think I am willing to try to understand what you are saying! あなたが上手に英語を話せないのは残念だけど、頑張って理解してみるよ。 >Because if you never try to do it,you will never get better! だってそうしなければ(あなたが英語を話さなければ)いつまでたっても上達しないからね。 >And I will probably go some where later on that night. そして僕はもうすぐどこかに行くことになる。 >But I would be appreciating if we could communicate on the phone or may be have a face to face conversation! だけど会って会話をしたり電話で話すことは価値がある。(会ったりしたい) >That would be great don’t you think? これっていいことだと思わない? >Well Sweetie, love those pictures! 写真気に入ったよ! >Man, you look so good coming out of the shower! お風呂上りみたいでとても素敵だよ! >With your short hair, that looks sexy!!! ショートヘアがとってもセクシーだ!!! >Oh, may be one day, we could take pictures together?? いつか一緒に写真でも撮ろうよ。 こんな感じでしょうか。。自信ありませんがご参考までに・・・^^

関連するQ&A

• 洋楽の歌詞…なんて歌ってるの?

ビョークの「 I've Seen It All」の歌詞カードにのってない部分が知りたいです。 To be honest, I really don't care... (この部分) You've never been to Niagara Falls? ヒアリングの得意な方!おおよそでもいいので教えてください!

• きちんと訳せません

ペンパルからのメールなんですが、彼は時々電話で話したいといっているのは解かるんですが、きちんと訳せません。教えて下さいお願いします!! I just wanna ask you if is cool to talk on phone sometimes...you know I don't have internet connections @ home yet,so I thought it will really be cool if we can talk on the phone.You can teach me japanese..lol...and I english.Anyway I'm just asking,you don't have to do it if you don't want to.But if you don't mind,you can email me your number and I can hola @ you sometimes....Looking forward to reading your email again.

• 和訳お願いいたします

There is only one thing I really wanna do ... and that's be with you. Besides this I want to go to the fish market if that's possible. But I read that it's best to visit it early in the morning. However I don't think we should wake up early on your holiday! Is it possible to go another day, before you work maybe? If not I can go myself. On your day of ... let's relax. Is that ok for you? I would be really happy to meet your friends ... maybe I can ask them some bad things about you ... hahahaha. No I'm kidding. I'm really looking forward to meet your friends.

• 日本語に翻訳してくださいm(__)m

相手So I was bored so I was on the app we met on to see if I could find you. And I did! And seeing the pic you have saying love made me really happy. I really want to be with you. We don’t even have to do those stupid things I want when we first meet. I just want to be around you. And I know our first kiss will be so sweet (heart)(heart)(heart)(heart) 私Pic??? What are you talking about? 相手On your profile 私??? Sorry, I don't know 相手You have a piece of paper that has love written on it :( 私??? This? 相手Yes :3 私why are you happy? 相手Because I think you draw that with me in your mind

• 日本語にしてください( ^_^)

same if I don't see you clearly, you feel to be really beautiful and I love your eyes. お願いします!

• 英訳お願いいたします。

英訳お願いいたします。 This weekend I went shopping for clothes ... maybe you like that ... but I'm not really enjoying it. It's too difficult, too many choices. And suppose I choose something other people don't like ... Anyway I'm finished now and I have what I I need to have. Hmmm Italian food. Do you like Italian food a lot? As for the chopsticks ... it's not really strange for me. Personally I use chopsticks to cook pasta. It's easy to stir and take some spaghetti out to see if it's cooked enough. But eating ... I use fork :)But when I went to an Italian restaurant in Osaka they also gave chopsticks. Can you eat pasta with a fork? Or you think it's easier with chopsticks? Don't worry ... we won't be having pasta when you're in Belgium. About the chili oil. It's me that needs to thank you. You gave it to me and you introduced me to this chili oil. It's really nice on salad. Without you I would never know it can be so nice. If you bring some to Belgium you can bring your favorite brand. It doesn't need to be specifically this one. I like to know what you like. Don't worry if it's spicy ... I can take very spicy food. But are you sure it's not too much trouble? ... maybe you don't like it. Actually it looks more like what a horse would eat ... hahaha. You can try ... but we should have something more authentic (Belgian) for you. And also as a backup ... because I really don't think you will like it :)

• 英語から日本語へ翻訳して頂けないですか?

awww dont think that you have a clumsy English ... i never think that way about you English ... i know that you are doing well on it ... and you never will annoy me wit it . i be so sad if you stop sending me! e-mails .because you think that is annoy me .. went i see, a email from you it make me feel special and happy . it doesnt matter if you wrote it wrong...... please dont never feel that way .... i will do my best to write back to you in japanese so you dont fill bad about you english ... you are doing well .. you are special for me ! この文章です。 よろしくお願いします。

• I do like you

一年程前に2ケ月程付き合いをしていてその後私が日本に帰国。離れて一年近くなりますがメールで連絡を取り合っていました。私が帰国後すぐにアメリカにもどるつもりでしたがビザの関係で戻れなくなり彼が日本に来てくれることになっていたのですが、私が待ち切れず彼にメールを送りました。Are you serious to come to Japan or other country?I feel you don't like me, don't you even care, if you don't see me. if you really want to see me again,you should be coming see me soon.right? and also you never say around when. but I took it real about you said and i look forward to see you.すると返事が。。。I would love to see u in Japan or other country but the timing has to be right. My company got very busy suddenly so I have to take advantage of the business to survive. i really can`t tell u exactly when. I do like u and want to spend time with u but it`s not my fault. Sorry to inconvenience u. U never trouble me and thank u for building the courage to tell me your feelings. I respect that. このようになっていました。この文から見て彼は私を友達として好きでお愛想で上手く慰めているのでしょうか?それとも恋愛感情がまだ残っているのでしょうか? ニュアンスが分からなくて どの様に返信しようか困っています。。。

• 至急です(>_<)翻訳してくださいm(_)m

Hehe you did it Thank you. I will take pictures for you tomorrow. I got my hair cut so I will give you an old one for now. Hehe I don't mean to be rude but maybe you could take a picture showing more skin if you know what I mean hehe But of course that is your choice I don't want to harass you with that. Also nice dress ↑翻訳してくださいm(__)m

• 英語合ってますか?

英語合ってますか? I never got a notification that you ever texted back, I'm so sorry. Well the video is all done now ! I uploaded it to YouTube this morning, if you would like to see it i can show it to you!に 『よかったー(>_<) あなたからもうLINE来ないんだなって思って悲しかったの。 本当にー?♪ 見せて☆』と言いたいです。 I'm so glad! I was sad to think that I had no mail from you anymore. Really? Show me! ↑合ってますか?