• ベストアンサー

和訳のつながりがわかりません。

If the model is not correct , that is ,if Bi ≠ 0 , then the residual contain both random (qi) and systematic (Bi) components . we refer to these as the variance error and bias error components of the residuals ,respectively . Also , the residual mean square will tend to be inflated and will no longer provide a satisfactory measure of the random variation present in the observations . この文の和訳なのですが全体的な訳としてはできたのですが文のつながりで所々疑問があります。 とりあえず私の作成した訳です。 もし、そのモデルが正しい、即ち、Bi≠0であれば、残差はランダム(qi)で体系的(Bi)な構成要素を共に含んでいる。 我々は、残差の構成要素であるこれらの変動エラー、偏りエラーについて、それぞれ言及することができる。 その残差もまた、平方することは膨張される傾向があり、もはや観測における確率変数の存在の満足のいく測定はないえないということを意味している。 <疑問点> まず最初のセンテンスについては自信があります。(間違っていたらご指摘ください) 2つ目のセンテンスですがcanの訳です。文の内容的には「することができる」ではなく「しなければならない」のようなネガティブなニュアンスのような気がします。 3つ目のセンテンスは文頭の「Also , 」というのがどこにかかるのかわかりませんでした。特殊な構文でしょうか? 他にもthe residual mean square will tend to be inflatedのところがよくわかりません。 ご教授の方よろしくお願いいたします。

noname#48285
noname#48285
  • 英語
  • 回答数4
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.4

#3で訳した通りです。can は別に大きな問題ではないと思います。  残差には,random な要素と systematic な要素の両方が含まれていて,そのそれぞれを,変動エラーの要素,偏りエラーの要素と呼ぶことができる ということです。  何かを説明するときに,「これは,~と呼ぶことができます」と普通に言うと思うのですが。

noname#48285
質問者

お礼

ご指摘ありがとうございます。canについてはrefer to A as B がわかっていなかったのでややこしく考えていました。また、the residual mean square に関してもmeanを意味すると考えてしまったのでさらに混乱してしまったようです。アドバイス大変参考になりました。 どうもありがとうございました。

その他の回答 (3)

回答No.3

最初の文ですが,not correct ですので,「正しくなければ」になります。 both random (qi) and systematic (Bi) components は「random な成分と,systematic な成分を両方」です。 refer to A as B「AをBと呼ぶ」の形になっていますので,「これらをそれぞれ,変動エラー,偏りエラーと呼ぶことができます」these は random (qi) and systematic (Bi) components です。random component を「残差の変動エラー成分」と,systematic component を「残差の偏りエラー成分」と呼ぶことができる,となります。 Also は接続詞的に,「さらに」という意味です。 the residual mean square で「残差の平均平方」です。will tend to be inflated「(数値が)大きくでてしまう傾向がある」,will no longer provide a satisfactory measure「 of the random variation present in the observations「もはや満足のいく測定値を与えてはくれない」of the random variation present in the observes「観測(記録)に存在するランダム変数の」 英語の解釈は自信がありますが,専門的なところは自信がありません。

noname#48285
質問者

お礼

早速のご指摘・ご教授ありがとうございます。 canの訳し方についても質問なのですがcanを抜いて打ち込んでしまいました。本当は2文目の初めWe と referの間にcanが入ります。 正しい文は以下の通りです。canの訳し方についてご指導よろしくお願いいたします。 If the model is not correct , that is ,if Bi ≠ 0 , then the residual contain both random (qi) and systematic (Bi) components . we can refer to these as the variance error and bias error components of the residuals ,respectively . Also , the residual mean square will tend to be inflated and will no longer provide a satisfactory measure of the random variation present in the observations .

• d-y
  • ベストアンサー率46% (1528/3312)
回答No.2

もしこのモデルが正しくないなら、つまりBi ≠ 0 であるなら、残差はランダム(qi)と体系的 (Bi)の要素を両方含んでいることになる。われわれは、これら(ランダム(qi)の要素と体系的 (Bi)の要素)を、それぞれ、バリアンスエラーおよびバイアスエラーと呼ぶ。また、残差の二乗の平均は嵩上げされる傾向があり、もはや観測に存在するランダムな差異を測るための十分な尺度ではない。

noname#48285
質問者

お礼

早速のご指摘・ご教授ありがとうございます。 canの訳し方についても質問なのですがcanを抜いて打ち込んでしまいました。本当は2文目の初めWe と referの間にcanが入ります。 正しい文は以下の通りです。canの訳し方についてご指導よろしくお願いいたします。 If the model is not correct , that is ,if Bi ≠ 0 , then the residual contain both random (qi) and systematic (Bi) components . we can refer to these as the variance error and bias error components of the residuals ,respectively . Also , the residual mean square will tend to be inflated and will no longer provide a satisfactory measure of the random variation present in the observations .

• oppaw
  • ベストアンサー率40% (33/81)
回答No.1

二つ目の文のどこにcanが入るのですか?

noname#48285
質問者

補足

すみません。We と referの間です。 正しい文は以下の通りです。よろしくお願いいたします。 If the model is not correct , that is ,if Bi ≠ 0 , then the residual contain both random (qi) and systematic (Bi) components . we can refer to these as the variance error and bias error components of the residuals ,respectively . Also , the residual mean square will tend to be inflated and will no longer provide a satisfactory measure of the random variation present in the observations .

関連するQ&A

• 和訳していただけませんか。よろしくお願いします。

In this case we have a positive bf (see Fig. 5(b)). This shows clearly the reason why there exists the discontinuity in bf in spite of the bit difference in bi. Secondly, it is found that as long as we are concerned with the values such as <⊿b>_bi and <⊿e>_bi, averaged over the range of bi between 1.8 and 2.6, contributions from the fine spikes to the averages can be neglected within the error of about 1% when the division of bi is smaller than 10^-3, even if there exists an infinite hierarchy in the fine structure.    In the range -1.5≦bi≦1.5, a particle turns back simply to the opposite side of the y-axis along the hair-pin curve, as seen from Fig. 2. Especially, in this case, we have remarkable features; that is, the relations bf=-bi and ef=0, (3.5) or, in other words, ⊿b=-2bi and ⊿e=0, (3.6) hold in a good accuracy.

• この和訳をおしえて下さい。

In order to see qualitatively the collision frequency, we will define the collision probability, Pc(bi~) as follows. For a fixed value of bi~, orbital calculations are made with N's different value of δ, which are chosen so as to devide 2π(from -πto π) by equal intervals. Let n_c be the number of collision orbits, then P(bi~, N)=n_c/N gives the probability of collision in the limit N→∞. In practice, however, we can evaluate the value of Pc(bi~) approximately, but in sufficient accuracy in use, by the following procedures; i.e., at first for N=N1(e.g., N1=1000), P(bi~,N1) is found and, next, for N=2N1, P(bi~,N) is reevaluated. よくわからないのでよろしくお願いします。

• 和訳をお願いいたします

以下の英文を和訳していただけるかたに。 お願いできますでしょうか? 2段落になっています。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 You are very painstaking and deliberate when it comes to partnerships, lovers, relationships of all kinds. You tend toward long-lasting friendships and are very loyal. sometimes too staid. Money and material possessions will be come important in this relationship one way or another. But money will be gained through this union eventually. If the ruler of the seventh house is afflicted at any time by a difficult transit in your chart however there will be loss through the partners wastefulness or misfortune. The ruler of the seventh in this house often means that you hope to be kept or not to have to work after marriage. This may be a drain on the soul mates income. But he will spend money on your anyway and will like to buy you things.

• 和訳をお願いしたいです

以下の英文を和訳していただける方に。 お願いできますでしょうか。 ミス等ありましたらご指摘いただけるとありがたいです。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 The path you will take with regards this future relationship will go against tradition and so may in some way be a lonely path. Your future partner will be virtuous and handsome but his looks will be clouded and he will make no great show of them, due to some blemish or other defect that he is conscious of even if others are not. He has perhaps never liked himself or how he looks. In the "live in" relationship with your soulmate, you are likely to move together to live in a larger home. That is untraditional, or different from the traditions of your background, and in a lonely place. The house will be grand and noble in its own way, with large windows, but may far away from your past environment. The moon in square with Jupiter, will cause an illness, or a peculiar trouble nearly every seventh year of your married life. This is an old pattern, it is not exact but it will be close to being correct and it will sometimes make you look to the past, to older lingering loves and regrets. There is also some danger you could overreach things then, making decisions that go against your own better feelings and instincts.

• 和訳希望

以下の英文を和訳していただけるかた、 お願いできますでしょうか よろしくお願いします You will tend to keep financial secrets from him, or else wont be very open about your money. If this relationship should ever end, it will do so in a strange or mysterious fashion, that is difficult to fathom. Your soul mate is intuitive. matters of death and reincarnation interest him. He will appear sometimes to have insights from beyond the grave. A wisdom beyond himself.

• 和訳をお願いいたします

以下の英文を和訳していただけるかたに。 お願いできますでしょうか。 1文節の前半部分になりますので、 内容が切れてしまっていると思います。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 He is a man who is destined to go places and do things. A certain amount of charisma about him. Leadership qualities. He is slightly accident prone but has a zest for life, a quick intrepid determined look. The upper part of his face is more distinctive than the lower. In romance you will postpone making decisions. You tend to wait to see what will happen, or wait in hope, to see how things go. You seldom initiate things or take the first step in any relationship It will be no different in this one.. This will all be left to your soulmate to do..

• 和訳をお願いします

いつもお世話にないます。この文の正しい訳をおしえてください。 ()部分は私が相手にふざけてビルに向かって指を指していた写真に「あれ買って~あの建物買える?」とセリフをつけて送ったことです。 2行目~は「まさしくあの写真のようで。私は言うつもりだったけどあなたがどれがほしいと言わなかった」と訳しましたが。1行目の文が少し意味がわかりません。それによって全部の意味の解釈が変わるようなきがしたので 全部の訳を教えてください。 People are mean and they play with your emotions and thats not good my friend did that to me and I got hurt emotionally it is wrong to do theses things but people will do it. As for me I care dearly for the one in my life and I will do anything to me you happy. Just like the picture that you sent ( I want that,Can you buy that building ) I will but you did not tell me which building you wanted there are a lots of building in the picture.

• 和訳の添削をお願いします

【原文】 To the extent that there is only a partial pass-through effect on the price of imports in the short run, the effect will be to dampen the size and complicate the dynamics and timing of the J-curve effect. This is because imports will not rise in price as much as suggested by the devaluation, which will tend to reduce import expenditure compared to complete pass-through in the very short run. However, as the exchange rate depreciation is increasingly passed on over time, this will tend to raise import expenditure so prolonging the initial deterioration of the J-curve. 【和訳】 短期間における、輸入価格に対する部分的な為替転嫁効果の範囲で、その影響は規模を弱め、Jカーブ効果の成長とタイミングを難しくすることになっています。これは輸入が平価切り下げによっても提示された価格で上がらないからです。そして、ごく短期間に完全な為替転嫁効果と比べて、輸入支出を減らす傾向があります。 しかしながら、時間がたち、為替相場の下落がひどくなると、輸入支出を増加させ、Jカーブ効果の最初の悪化を引き延ばす傾向があります。 間違った訳し方、解釈をしている点があればご指摘お願いします。 また、自分で訳すとどうしても日本語としてこなれない感?があります。自然な文章に直していただけると助かります。

• 和訳をお願いします

1 I am a firm believer that in order for a relationship to last, both people need to be happy and secure in their own right (by themselves) in order for relationship to be strong. 2 the other places i saw were kind of far away and not clean for how much it cost to live there. 3 just because things are not exactly the way you want them does not mean that they are not good. 4 i don't know why that is i will see if I can fix it 5 those are all very time consuming things 6 I mean that I am constantly focusing on different things since i've been here and I havn't allowed myself enough time to collect my thoughts. よろしくお願いします。

• 英文の和訳

和訳をしていただけるかた のみでお願いできますでしょうか? 1段落の後半部分になります。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 He may have a love of children and will make an excellent father or step father. Jupiter tend to give greater wealth and prospects in the second half of his life than in the first so materially he should advance in life and have a good future ahead of him with regard to career and material things. This sign often gives a liking for mountains, Royal castles or palaces, parliament buildings and grand old cities In the long term his chart shows a tendency to move to a different area after the marriage.