• ベストアンサー

英作

genkiganの回答

• genkigan
  • ベストアンサー率26% (28/104)
回答No.3

大学入試の英作文ということで、回答させていただきます。 >is no more than というような難しいいいかたを使って書くよりも、is like (~のようだ)と書いたほうがいいと思います。あまり自信のない表現を使って減点されるよりもいいでしょう。

関連するQ&A

• お願いします

英語の得意な方お願いします。 4択問題です。答えを教えてください。 私は(1)4(2)2(3)2(4)4だと思いました。 (1)Most young people would rather spend money than ( ) it in the bank 1having put 2put 3to put 4putting (2)The more ( ), the more you'll know. 1books you read 2book you'll read 3you read book 4you'll read books (3)I like Mike ( ). 1all better because he is shy 2all the better because he is shy (4)Bill said that he loved her ( ) her faults. 1all the more because 2no more with all 3none the less for 4no less than よろしくお願いします。

• 速単の一部です

A well-trained person can tell what movement someone is making simply by listening too what her or she is saying. A person is trained to read body language can also guess which country someone is from just by watching his or her gestures. what movement someone is making と which country someone is from が 意味不明な解釈になってしまい、文構造や訳し方が分かりません。教えてください

• no more の more について

比較文の no more で使われる more は、品詞は何なのでしょうか? 長い形容詞のときの比較級に使われるmore(例えば more unfaithful)と 同じ種類のものだとばかり思っていましたが、 短い形容詞でも使われる(例えば more tall)し、 さらには、名詞でも使われる(例えば more an artist)ので、 とても混乱してしまっています。 1) She is no more unfaithful than her sister。 2) He is no more tall than his brother. 3) He is no more an artist than I am. 形容詞の比較級のときに使われるmoreとは まったく種類が異なるようなのですが、 このmoreの役割と品詞について教えてください。 幾他の参考書をみても、文例先行となっていて なぜ、形容詞でも名詞でもあとに導くことができるのか 肝心の記述がなく、困っています。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の質問です!

(1)The accident seems to have been caused by carelessness. Just a little ()()()()()such a big accident. (have,prevented,more,could,caution) (2)Have you read her new book?It has become a bestseller. Yes,but I can't ()()()()() in it.(wondering,are interested,why,help,so many people). (3)In such a sensitive situation, ()()()()() than his appearance. (could,make,nothing,matters,worse) 解説もお願いします!!

• わたしの英文見てください。

The U.S. education has progrresed with the U.S. history, ant the education has been influenced by the history. Also, the education has itsb own history. Many dramatical changes were made.In order to become a teacher, it is important to know his or her own made.In order to become a teacher, it is important to know his or her own country's historical aspects of edcation. もう一つ Many people think that schools today are worse than they were in the past, but this is not true. For example, in the past it was difficult topoor to go to school. 80-90percent ofstudents droped out by the 9th grade.Other example,the schools did not provide them textbooks, so each student brought a book from his or her textbooks, so each student brought a book from his or her house. African American were segregated. According to this essay, we cannot say that schools in the past were better than schools today. アメリカの大学の宿題の一部なんで、そんなにフォーマルな文でなくて大丈夫です。ただ、NATURAL英語にしたいです。お願いします。

• no more thanの使い方

はじめまして。 You can come a little late to his birthday party, but by ( ) a quarter of an hour. 空所に単語を入れる問題です。選択問題でした。 at least , at best , no more than , no less than 正解はno more thanでした。それが正しいのは分かります。 ただ、 at leastでもat bestでも意味は通じるような気がするのです。 no more thanの場合は、後半の訳は 「しかし、15分以内で(来て下さい)」となりますよね at leastの場合「少なくとも15分前まで(には来て下さい)」 at bestの場合「せいぜい15分前まで(遅れていいです)」 となりませんか? それぞれがダメな理由を教えてください。

• 並び替えの問題で分からない問題があります。

並び替えの問題で分からない問題があります。 一応自分でも解いてみましたが、答えに自信がないので解答をお願いします。 1. What ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) for other people. (about/her/her/consideration/impresses/is/me) 私の答え → her consideration about her is impresses me 2. Tom is very quiet today, ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) he is unhappy about something. (behaves/he/how/is/when/which) 私の答え → which is how he behaves when 3. During the week I only ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) day, and I never have to work late at night. (an/each/hour/or/two/work) 私の答え → work each an hour or two 4. My brother is ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) , but he speaks English far better than I do. (by/I am/than/three/years/younger) 私の答え → younger than I am by three years 宜しくお願いします。

• 日本語訳をお願いします。

If rational examination revealed that we had been unfairly treated by the community, philosophers recommended that we be no more bothered by the judgment than we would be if we had been approached by a comfused person bent on proving that two and two amounted to five.

• 翻訳をお願いします!

日本語に訳していただけないでしょうか? 宜しくお願いします! They transform you spiritually and are karma. They make you the person you are today, and the person you will be when you meet. Each persons karma (development of soul and character) goes at its own pace, it cannot always be measured in years or days. It’s like reading a book, each chapter; a chapter of your life, the meeting is on a certain page but some people read the book faster, some slower. In theory you can hasten the meeting, you could get to the page quicker if you work on your karma, if you become the person your destined to be sooner. Just by having this reading done your are already step closer to that time than before.

• 源氏物語の翻訳について 5

いつも回答をありがとうございます。 少しずつですが疑問を解決して読み進めることができて嬉しいです。 続きです。 1) The seven weeks of mourning were,by the Emperor's order, minutely observed.Time passed, but he still lived in rigid seclusion from the ladies of the Court. The servants who waited upon him had a sad life,for he wept almost without ceasing both day and night. とあります。 the servantsが複数になっていますがhad a sad lifeと単数形になるのはなぜなのでしょうか? 2) Kokiden and the other great ladies were still relentless,and went about saying ”it looked as though the Emperor would be no less foolishly obsessed by her memory than he had been by her person.” 会話文になっているところですが、no less ~thanの構文ではあるのですが、he had been by her personの意味がとれません。ここは全体的にどのように訳したらよいのでしょうか? 3) He did indeed sometimes see Kokiden's son,the first-born prince.But this only made him long the more to see the lady's child,and he was always sending trusted servants,such as his own old nurse,to report to him upon the boy's progress. ●この文で最初のHeの後にすぐdidが入っていますがなぜでしょうか? ●またButの後のonlyの後には何か単語が省略されているのでしょうか? ●the moreとなっていますがmoreにtheがつくこともあるのでしょうか? 質問が細かくなってしまいましたがよろしくお願いします。