• ベストアンサー

日本語訳お願いします。(低レベルです・・)2

I didn't think you'd be the kind who`d kick a man when he's down. 状況は2人の男女の友人がメモ書きでケンカをしているみたいです。

• ireba
  • お礼率30% (49/160)
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

ダウンしている人を蹴っ飛ばすようなことはしない人だと思っていたよ。

ireba
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。 ほんとに助かりました。 いっこくもはやく自力で訳せるように努力します。

その他の回答 (1)

• potechu
  • ベストアンサー率42% (45/107)
回答No.2

あんたが倒れている人をけるようなヤツだとは思わなかったわよ! って感じでしょう。

関連するQ&A

• want to have toの日本語訳について

こんにちは。 Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire [UK,adult版] p.751真ん中あたりの文についてです。 Harry nodded. A kind of numbness and a sense of complete unreality were upon him, but he did not care; he was even glad of it. He didn't want to have to think about anything that had happened since he had first touched the Triwizard Cup. ここで "He didn't want to have to think about anything that had happened since he had first touched the Triwizard Cup." の日本語訳は "優勝杯に触れてから起こったことについて何も考えたくなかった。" となっているのですが、なぜ「didn't want to have to think about 」が「について何も考えたくなかった」となるのでしょうか? 「didn't want to think about 」との違いを教えていただけないでしょうか? よろしくお願いします。

• 日本語訳を教えてください。

If the student prepares for tomorrow’s exam, she’ll be more confident. If you aren’t able to finish the latter now, you can do it later. If I didn’t think the gym was helping me feel better, I wouldn’t be renewing my membership. 上記の英文の意味が分かりませんので、英語に詳しい方がいらっしゃいましたら日本語訳を教えてください。

• 日本語訳をお願いします。

You would think it should be able to, but sadly it can’t – I’ve just double-checked the 2010 version and it doesn’t allow you to do, though it does have a built-in median function you can use when not working with pivot tables. よろしくお願いします。

• 訳がわかりません 日本語にできません・・・

英語を勉強のため詩を訳しているのですがこれはなんといっているのが訳せませんでした。自分でやってみると、 もし私があなたに私が愛してると話したらそれは....わかりませんでした。君が必要だというとしたら....すみませこれ以上訳せませんでした。教えてくださいおねがいします。 If I told you I love you That doesn't mean that I don't care, And when I tell you I need you, Don't you think that I'll can never be there I'm so tired of the way you turn my words into Deception and lies... Don't misunderstand me when I try to speak my mind I'm only saying what's in my heart.

• 日本語訳を教えていただけないでしょうか。

日本語訳を教えていただけないでしょうか。 よろしくお願いいたします。 Sometimes the dark gets in and you can`t see Which way is up or down and you can`t let go We`ve got to helpe one another htrough these hard times When things get ruff It`s not enough to stand by and watch it go down You`ve got to be tuff

• 英語から日本語訳にお願いします!(長文です)

長文ですが日本語訳をお願いします! 人物の特徴なのですが、上手く翻訳できません。よろしくお願いします。 This is also a man who likes romance, likes the thrill of the chase, he will seem to peruse you intently but may loose interest when in a secure relationship, and wander. He thinks that you are beautiful and charming and his inhibition breaks down when he's with you. This aspect usually brings at the very least a thrilling or exciting sexual encounter which seldom takes place immediately or early in the relationship, but the prospect of it enhances the inter reaction. There is a danger inthe aspect that he may love you and leave you, or a danger of unfaithfulness on his part. But that would most likely only happen if he felt you were trying to force him into a suffocating relationship, or force him into marriage before he was willing or ready. The problem with this aspect as time goes on is that you will expect and want constant companionship, while he will want a life of his own. And may in fact behave much a though he were still single. The more you cling, or demand security and togetherness the more you will drive him away. He has a fear of being smothered and imprisoned by love, so the more you cling, the more distant or cold he will get. Or the more badly he will behave towards you, and the less likely he will be to show any sign of commitment. You will feel hurt and rejected by this. For he may also run after others. But the aspect is one of total fascination's that if you reach the stage when you have enough of this man or you feel he has treated you badly or been unfaithful and you want to let go, it will be difficult to do so. The Venus Uranus aspect is a binding one. If you were to break up and re meet even years after with this aspect the old feelings and attraction would rekindle. You are magnetically and sexually attracted to each other and find the other stimulating and exciting. You do things together you never dreamed of doing because you feel liberated---even rebellious---when you are together. The relationship is unique and unpredictable---but always exciting.

• 日本語訳お願いします。

He counted how long he could hold his breath. Each day he improved his time. Even back at home he timed himself by the clock, and was proud to find he could hold his breath for two minutes. The authority of the clock brought close the adventure that was so important to him. The day after tomorrow, his mother reminded him casually one morning, they must go home. He swam straight out to the rock and looked down into the water. This was the moment when he would try. If he did not do it now, he never would. He filled his lungs, started to count, and dived to the bottom. He was soon inside the dark, narrow hole. The water pushed him up against the roof. The roof was sharp and hurt his back. He pulled himself along with his hands — fast, fast. His head knocked against something; a sharp pain dizzied him. He counted: one hundred… one hundred and fifteen. The hole had widened! He gave himself a kick forward and swam as fast as he could. He lost track of time and said one hundred and fifteen to himself again. Then he saw light. Victory filled him. His hands, reaching forward, met nothing; and his feet propelled him out into the open sea. He floated to the surface, pulled himself up onto the rock and lay face down, catching his breath. After a time he felt better and sat up. Then he swam to shore and climbed slowly up the path to the house. His mother came to meet him, smiling. “Have a nice time?” she asked. “Oh, yes, thank you,” he said. “How did you cut your head?” “Oh, I just cut it.” They sat down to lunch together. “Mom,” he said, “I can hold my breath for two minutes — three minutes.” “Can you, darling?” she said. “Well, you shouldn’t overdo it. You look a bit pale. I don’t think you ought to swim any more today.” She was ready for a battle of wills, but he gave in at once. It was no longer of the least importance to go to the bay.

• 日本語におねがいします。

こんにちは。 翻訳機で変換してみましたが、いまいちしっくりこないので日本語にお願いします。 What do you think that (名前) would do if he knew that you contacted me? I'm just thinking that you live far away and don't want to be in contact with him anymore, so what could he do? It sounds like your relationship with him was a little more formal than mine, which was very casual. I was only in Istanbul for a total of about a week. What, if anything, did he tell you about what happened between us and why did he tell you? Just to make you upset? Do you think that he's trying to apologize when he calls you? Did you know that he has deleted his facebook profile? Do you know why? Sorry that I'm so full of questions, but I'm really curious. Any information that you can give me would be very appreciated.

• 日本語訳を!c14-1

お願いします!  Sometime during the sixth century BCE,a prince named Vardhamana was born in northern India.His father was a Kshatriya and his mother's family controlled much of what is now Nepal and Eastern India.As the son of a powerful ruler,he lived alife of luxury.Wealth and pleasures surrounded him.He married and had a daughter,but when he was 30 years old,he began to feel bored and trapped by his life and all of his things.He decided to leave the palace and,after tearing out his hair in five handfuls,he began to wander the land,meditating,and living off the food that people gave him.  He traveled into faraway forests,where he met holy men and women who,like him,disliked the violence and greed of ordinary life.Together they looked for a better way to live.In time,Vardhamana found out about a holy man who had lived hundreds of year before,in about 800 BCE.This man,whose name was Parshvanatha,taught that as long as you did not lie,steal,own more than you needed to survive,or kill anything,your life would be pure and you would be freed from having to be born yet again.  Vardhamana began to follow these teachings,living only off the charity that people gave him.Sometimes people beat and abused him,but he stuck to his beliefs.Finally,after 12 years,6 months and 15 days,he was able to conquer his earthly desires.He no longer cared about fancy food,fashionable clothes,or even his family and friends.He had finally reached a state called Enlightenment-the burden of always wanting stuff didn't weigh him down anymore.People called him Mahavira,“the great hero.”He taught the four teachings of Parshvanatha,plus one more: celibacy.Total celibacy was a tough one,since if no one had children,people would die out. So,many people who followed the teachings of Vardhamana gave up worldly pleasures after they had finished raising a family.

• 大大至急です!(´;ω;`)日本語訳お願いします。

翻訳機にかけるのはやめてください。 英語がわかるかた、日本語訳おねがいします。 (1)I more than just like you. (2)I'm not saying I like tall girls. I'm saying I don't care about how tall a girl is.  (3)If things are going to work between us when I leave. (4)Right now it seems like you're scared and it makes me think that things are going to work between us when I leave.  (5)No one else but you. I am not unconcerned either. There are going to be times that I won't be able to talk to you everyday. When I go to Montana I will be at work for 5 days at a time and won't be able to go back home and email or message you. Or if I deploy somewhere and I will only be able to message you 1 or 2 times a week maybe. That's the way it's going to be and I need you to be able to handle that. Please know that there will never be a day that I don't think about you or I won't be thinking about you all day. 日本語訳お願いします。