• ベストアンサー

「自由自在」を英語で言うと?

こんにちは。よろしくお願いします。 (1)光学式のマウスなど、いわゆるコードレスの 快適さを英語で(出来れば一言、短いもので) どのように言えばよいでしょうか。 ex)no tangling smooth など (2)「自由自在」の英語 (3)「縦横無尽」英語(left and rightでしょうか?) も教えてください。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • tyuuta
  • ベストアンサー率35% (164/458)
回答No.2

自由自在| ・ 彼女は自由自在に振る舞っている She does as she pleases) ・ 自由自在に詩を書くことが出来る He can compose poems at will. ・ 自由自在に英語とフランス語を話す He has a perfect command of English and French. ・ あの女は社長を自由自在に操っている That woman 「leads the president around by the .( do as one ~s好き勝手なことをするnose [has the president twisted around her little finger]. 縦横無尽| ・ 縦横無尽の大奮戦をした He fought his enemies right and left. ・ 縦横無尽の大活躍をした He played a 「very active [remarkable] part in it. 熟語としては.( do as one ~s好き勝手なことをする)とleft and right といったところでしょうか (1)で十分のようなきがします

nch530530
質問者

お礼

詳しい解説ありがとうございます。自由自在という言い方は色々な言い回しがあるんですね。検討してみます。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (2)

• enna2005
  • ベストアンサー率40% (333/819)
回答No.3

自由自在は flexible=柔軟な、思い通りになる、融通の効く、 も使えますし、any way you want とすることもできます。 コードレスについてならあなたの”no tangling”でもいいと思います。しかしコードレスが絡むことがないのは誰でもわかることだと思うので不要かも?

nch530530
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございます。検討してみます。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
  • iiitttooo
  • ベストアンサー率26% (83/308)
回答No.1

おはようございます。 ただひとこと『universal』では駄目なのでしょうか。

nch530530
質問者

お礼

自由自在というイメージですね。回答ありがとうございました。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 英語での髪の切り方 英語 英訳添削

英訳添削してください。 【アメリカで髪を切りたいので詳しい方お願いします】 ↓ ・(写真を見せて)こんな感じにしてください。 ・後ろと横はバリカンで刈り上げて、上(トップ?)は短めでお願いします。 (ツーブロって英語でなんですか?) ・前髪は今の半分位の長さで右を長く左を短くしてください(アシメって英語でなんですか?) ↓ ・I'd like to my hair just like a this picture. ・Crop the back and the sides,and cut the fore top short ,please. ・I'd like to get my bangs hair asymmetry,please. short left side to long right side

• 左下は?英語でなんと?

1)「先生が書いたあなたのファーストネームの用紙をあなたの作品(習字)の下においてなぞりなさい。」 2)「紙の左端にあなたの名前をかきなさい」を英語で言うと? 3)昔、「花」といえばサクラのことを意味しました。 1)Put the teacher's sample under your work, and trace it. 2)On the left side of the paper, write down your name. 3)In old time, flower means sakura,だけでいいですか・何かものたりないのですが。 でよいですか?

• 建物を見てそれを英語にするんですけど・・・

http://images.search.yahoo.co.jp/bin/query?p=%BB%FE%B7%D7%C2%E6&n=5&b=2&c=image&d=1&to=4&rh=20& こちらのサイトは北海道の時計だいなんですが、それについて書かなければならないのですが・・・ Does there spatial order expressions to show the order? middie とかright とかleft とか使わなければなりません。 時計台は中央にあります。 There is a clock tower in middle 時計台は白色の建物で屋根は赤色です A clock tower is white building of white and the roof is red 2階には時計があります。 There is a clock in the second floor 右側と左側には木があります。 There is a tree in the right and the left . この英語で合ってるでしょうか?文を長くしたいのですがアイディアが浮かびません是非教えてください。よろしくお願いします。

• leftの使い方

自分はまだ中学生で英語に詳しくないので全く分からないのですが、非常に初歩的な質問でしたらすみません。 ただ一つ、辞書で引いても分からないことがあるのでご質問させていただきます。 よく洋楽などに「left to 動詞」などの表現が出てくるのですが・・・これの意味がよく分かりません。 "There’s so much left to learn And no one left to fight" "No one's left to stop you" leftの部分はほぼ無視して訳してしまっていいのでしょうか。 そうするとこの場合だと、上の文は 「学ぶことはたくさんある、けれど誰も戦わない」 下の文は 「誰もあなたを止めない」 でしょうか・・・?どうもしっくりきません。 あと、leftとは関係ないのですが "We'll be half way to anywhere Where no one needs a reason" とかもさっぱりなので是非解説していただけたらと思ってます^^;

• どなたか英語が分かる方よろしくお願いします。

特に3つの訳がよくわかりません。文章が合っているか添削していただければ嬉しいです。 but light at the edges where the mouth meets the face. エッジの光は口が顔と出会う and the mouth slopes downwardly slightly then at the very corner of the mouth the lips turn more steeply down in a hook shape. そして口はすぐ端で少し下向きに傾き、唇はフックの形で急に下がる。 but is one of determination and intelligence. 決定と知性の1つです She has a small indefinite mouth. The lips are straight and a pale ruddy shade like coral, but light at the edges where the mouth meets the face. The mouth has lips of medium width and fullness, she tends to hold the lips closed but not compressed. Little bow shaped lips, that are of the smooth shiny kind, where you cannot always see the lines or segments. They are light coral or sugar pink in color, and the mouth slopes downwardly slightly then at the very corner of the mouth the lips turn more steeply down in a hook shape. The teeth are chalky and white. The jaw is curved and narrow, more bony form the side view, The chin is a little short in depth, rounded in shape but strong and narrow. The features of the face are large, but with softened edges rather than angular corners and they are well formed, fairly proportionate and manly. Her face has much character, a face that has seen life, a lived in worn-down look about the jowls and skin. Her facial expression has a hint of the rebel, but is one of determination and intelligence. She is not the most handsome of women but she has character. The world is written in her face. 彼女には小さな口があります。唇は真っ直ぐで珊瑚のような淡い色の薄い色合いで、エッジの光は口が顔と出会う。口には中程度の太さとふっくらとした唇で、彼女は唇を閉じた状態に保つ傾向にありますが、押し付けられてはいません。小さな弓型の唇、それらは滑らかな光沢のある種類のものであり、線や区切りを常に見ることはできません。それらはライトコーラルまたはシュガーピンクでそして口はすぐ端で少し下向きに傾き、唇はフックの形で急に下がる。歯は白亜で白い。あごは湾曲して狭く、側面からの多くの骨、顎は少し短いですが、形は丸く力強くて狭い。顔の特徴は大きく(顔が大きい?)、角ばっているというよりもむしろ柔らかく角ばってそれらは形よく形成されて、かなり比例して男らしい。彼女の顔には多くの性格があって、人生を見ている顔で、二重顎と肌についての疲れた顔をしていました。彼女の表情は反逆者のヒントを持ち、決定と知性の1つです。彼女は女性の中で最も顔立ちが整っているわけではありませんが、彼女は個性を持っています。彼女の顔の中に世界観が描かれています。

• 日本語→英語についての質問(2)

<添削お願いします> 日本語→「つまり彼らは社会の一員だが、市民権を禁じられた、人権を持たない国民である。」 英語→「 It means they are a part of member of society but not people who do no have right and barred from citizenship.」 https://okwave.jp/qa/q9596023.html の続きの英文です。 長かったため質問を分けさせていただきました。 こちらの文章を日本語から英語に直したので、あっているか確認してほしいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英語を翻訳ソフトで翻訳しても意味が分かりませんでした。英語に詳しい方宜しくお願いします。

海外のオークションで商品を販売してイタリア人が購入してくれました。しかし、メールのやり取りで困っています。 いつもならある程度は翻訳されて理解できるのですが・・・ 次の英語の翻訳をお願いします。 ok tanks...my only request is YOU write this on all pack...in english and italian too please PROMISE SIGN ALL PACK IN ENGLIS ( USED BAG ,VALUE 10 EURO, NO COMMERCIAL TRANSACTION) AND IN ITALIAN TOO IS MUCH IMPORTANT (BORSE USATE,VALORE 10 EURO,SCAMBIO TRA PRIVATI NO COMMERCIALE).. so the amazon and 1 speedy at IURESCIA ANTONIO THE BUKET WITH POCHETTE & the other speedy to TUtela maria pia AND TH E OTHER 2 BAG AT pellilli maria..... ok.....please write message english and in italian too is the important step to cross custom....IN THIS WAY HAVE NO PROBLEM FOR ME AND YOU TOOO....TRUST IN YOU ...SHIP ME FAST BYE :)

• 度々ですみませんが、また英語の翻訳をおねがいします。

度々ですみませんが、また英語の翻訳をおねがいします。 The other day,I was watching the Olympics on television, and it made me curious about something.Why do athletes always run around a track ina counter-clockwise direction? In other words,why do they always turn left,not right? I asked a lot of people remained a mystery ,I decided to try it for myself. I went to my local park and ran around the pond twice, once colockwise and once counter-clockwise. It definitely seemed much more natural to turn left. I got so interested in the question that I decided to do some research. One book told me that track and field events started in ancient Greece,and the direction the Greeks used was going from right to left. So perhaps history gives us the answer.Another book showed me aa natural explanation. It said the leftward direction is common in nature. For example,the earth revolves on its axis and araound the sun in this way.Neither of these expanations seemed very convincing, however, and they made me even more frustrated. Finally I found another book which gave me asientific answer that seemed more satisfying. It is based on the defference between the left and the right leg.Apparently,we all have one leg that feels more stable. If you close your eyes and stand on both legs,you can easily tell which leg this is.We call this is. We call this leg the pivot leg,and for most people it is the left leg. We don't usually use both legs equally when we stand. 最初から途中までの本文です。 優しい回答おねがいします。

• 顔につけたクリームの伸びについて説明

友達に断食の話をしようと思っているのですが、うまく英語に出来ないのでお助けください。 断食おすすめだよ。少しやせるし、なんてったって肌がきれいになるの!右の頬につけたクリームが左の頬まで伸びるのよ! I recommend fast. You can lose your wight a little, after all your skin gets smooth like a silk! The cream you put right cheek smooths to left one. 自分なりに英文を作ってみました。 日本語の内容が伝われば多少、英語訳が変わっても構いません。 宜しくお願いします。

• 英語の和訳

だれかこの英語の訳を教えてください。 The purpose of your report is to show that you have studied the textbook. Below you can see information about 5 different situations. For each situation,read the Information and then write a conversation, that you think the people (sometimes you are one of them) might have in that situation. Do the same for all of the situations. You must write 5 conversations in all. Each conversation must be 80~100 words long (no more,no less). In each conversation that you write you must use 3 phrases of expressions taken from your textbook. Please underline the phrases that you use and write the textbook page number above your writing.