回答No.1

それでいいと思います。

kirigamine_vs
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。皆様のおかげで理解でき解決しました。

関連するQ&A

• この英文教えてください

もうすぐイギリスに留学するので、学校から Please let us know your travel arrangements when completed. と送られてきました。ので I'm ready to start at any time. Any time will do. と返しました。すると次に We have you from 18 April but you will need to let us have your travel details to enable us to arrange your accommodation. と返ってきたのですが、これは私にどうせよということなんでしょうか。

• 英文の意味

知人にいくつか商品の入手を依頼したら返事が来て まだ全部は入手できていないとのことでした。 そして最後の行に I let you know when I have all complete. と書いてありました。 全部揃ったら知らせてくれるという意味だと思ったので待っていたのですが その後連絡が来ないので自分の訳が間違っているような気がしてきました。 上の英文は実際にはどのようなことを言っているのでしょうか? それからよく見てみると上の文にはwillが入っていないのですが I will let you know と I let you know では全く意味が違いますか? どなたかアドバイスいただければ幸いです。

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。発送の事でメールがきたんですがすみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 Your additional order is still being packed. I am hoping to get it back today so that I could email you the invoice. Our warehouse it sorting our the 'made in USA' labels too. I will let them know to send me a photo and I will forward it to you. Thank you,

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。発送の事でメールがきたんですがすみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 I have received your payment for your order and I have checked a few shipping quotes. There are no cheap options. It will be around  000ドル. I am waiting for one more lady to get back to me and I will let you know on Friday as I am off tomorrow.

• すみません。英文の意味を教えてくれませんか?

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。送料が安いのでフェデックスで発送してほしいと相手に伝えています。その事で返事が来たのですがすみませんが英文の意味を教えてくれませんか?お願い致します。 I called Fedex to see if this is possible they will let me know tomorrow if not I will choose the most economic shipping method and let you know the cost, it should be pretty reasonable, thanks again. You can also choose between your service and what I can offer, sorry about the delay.

• justの意味を教えてください

I just wanted to let you know. I just want to have you in my arms.このjustが有るのと無いのとではかなり意味が違うでしょうか? 単に控え目なだけですか? 特に I just wanted to let you know.ですが、 以前にアメリカに住む友達に聞いた時、いろんな意味で使うから説明できないと言われました。

• 過去形と現在形のちがい

After you ____ the application form, please let me know and I’ll take you to the interview room. この文で 下線部に completed と have completed を入れた場合のちがいは何でしょうか? よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。発送の事で相手から連絡がありました。すみませんが意味を教えてください。お願いします。 Yes ok I will organise the labelling for you. I have attached here invoice for first drop, please send a copy of proof od payment and I will send straight away to packing. Once packing is done I will let you know information for FEDEX.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。送料の事で相手に質問をしていました。なんとなく意味はわかりますが、すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願い致します。 I sent out emails regarding the freight quote. I will let you know once I find out.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。発送のことでメールが来たんですがいまいちわかりません。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 I am so sorry I was out of the office so I was not able to get back to you. Normally you can expect responses right away so I am sorry about this. We had one AAA that was in production from the popularity of it so it was received yesterday I also asked them to send you some additional purse hooks as a gift for being late. They are a nice gift for your customers I hope, but I wanted to give it to you as a gesture and apology for my late response. I also don’t have the final size of the box since they had to wait to add another bag to the order they have not packaged it, I will let you know once the office is back today and also the tracking. It should get there in about 2 days. Also the address you gave is a remote area for fedex do you have another address, normally it is an additional $25 but I asked them to waive the out of remote fee this time so we will pay for it. Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns and I will update you later today.