• ベストアンサー

間違いを指摘してください

苦手であるにもかかわらず、自分のHPの一部英語化に挑戦しはじめました。 HPを見た、私の知人(公立高校英語教師)が、数箇所間違いがあると、指摘しました。「電話の方が話しが早いので今晩、電話する」というのですが、夜は時間がなく、それに電話でいわれたらこちらがしんどい・・・。教えるほうはラクかもしれませんが・・・。 そこで、皆さんにお願いです。以下が私のページにある英文です。間違っているところをご指摘くださいますよう、お願いします。 Thank you for coming my home page "***". My name is *****. Well,my name is too long,so,could you call me **? I have got my own personal web site since March,2003. My favorite things are on it. Mortorbike is one of them. Then, I would like to let you know about me and especialy Japanese Harle*-davids*n Sportster freaks ! I am going to write them soon. Please look forward to them. (I'll be back soon・・・.) (Sorry, English pages are under constrauction.)

• 英語
  • 回答数4
  • ありがとう数4

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • melgirl
  • ベストアンサー率39% (142/364)
回答No.3

こんにちは。 shin-883riderさんの文章、 I am going to write them soon.の be going toは ここではおかしいですね。willを使うべきです。 それと#2の方が書かれているように文章をもう少しまとめた方が読みやすいですし、#1の方が仰るように丁寧すぎるのは不自然になりますね。だからここは口語調でまとめて省略形(I'll I'd I'm)を使っていいと思います。そういうわけでwriteではなくtalk aboutを使いました。 私だったら以下のように書きます。 Thank you for visiting my website "***". My name is *****. I think it is hard to pronounce my name for English speakers. So just call me **! I have been making my own personal web site which is about my favorite things, mortorcycle etc. since March,2003. Then, I'll introduce myself here and especially talk aboout Japanese Harle*-Davids*n Sportster freaks. Enjoy browsing my page! (Sorry, English pages are still under construction. Please visit here again!) under constructionを表示させる間は Enjoy browsing my pageは表示させません。

shin-883rider
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。ご指摘、とても参考になりました。提示していただいた文章を基本に、使わせていただきますm(_ _)m。

その他の回答 (3)

回答No.4

♯2です、追記ですが、 ♯3さんの言うとおり、writeより、talk aboutの方がいいですね。 mention aboutでもいいかと思います。

shin-883rider
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。とても参考になりました。

回答No.2

こんにちは。 Thank you for coming to my homepage"......" My name is...... I wolud like you to call me "....."as a nickname. I have started my own peasonal web site since Mar,2003 In few days,I would like to write about Mortorbikes"Japanese Harley Davidson" which is one of my favorites. Please check here again! この方が、見る側にすると簡単かと・・・思いましたので・・・。

noname#160321
noname#160321
回答No.1

他の方が指摘して下さるだろうと思うので、素人(話せるけど文章で喰ってない人)のアドバイスのみ。 日本人の悪い癖:丁寧語、婉曲の仮定法過去が多い。 could you call ...? は call me ...! でいいです。また下に I'll があるので I would も I'd でいいし。 Motorbike より Motorcycle でしょうね、国によってはこだわる。Harley-Davidsonも-Dは大文字でしょう。w ... like to let you know ...も Let me introduce ... はいかがでしょうか。 等々でした。

shin-883rider
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。とても参考になりました。

関連するQ&A

• 間違いを指摘していただきたいのですが。

*言葉使いで、間違いがあれば、指摘して   いただきたいと思います。 *例文5つ (1)Take a deep breath and You can feel better. (2) My mother is sick so so that I am worry about it. (3) He run out to the garden as soon as He had heard the noise. (4) Take the umbrella with you in case it rains. (5) Kazuko thought if she could go to Nagasaki be herself.

• 文章の間違いを指摘し、文法的に説明して下さい。

次の3つの文章の間違いを指摘し、文法的に説明して下さい。 (1) In my opinion, the most important subject in all is home economics. Most student don't think it is important. Because it is not necessary to a university entrance exam. However, what we learn this subject, for example, cooking and sewing, is necessary things of daily life. We will surely be able to use these skills and knowledge in the future. (2) Today we live an information society. I think computers are useful for a lot of jobs. Nowadays I use my personal computer for three hours everyday. I can discuss about much things with friends by using it. Discussion on the Internet makes excited. This is why I think of the class of information very important. (3) I think no subject is less important than math. I like math. I enjoy to take my math class. I don't like any other subjects, because they are not interesting for me. My teacher also talks math is important too. I think math is very useful in my future.

• 英語 英訳の間違いの指摘をお願いします

搭乗口で手を振っていると、もう涙をこらえることができませんでした I couldn't hold my tears back while I waved good by to them at the departure gate. 間違っていないかもしれませんがよろしくお願いします。

• 翻訳をしていただけませんか?

こんばんは、返信文を外国から頂きまして、英語に弱いのでお手数ですが、翻訳いただけませんか? こちらの送信したメールは、ある人の写真をライターにデザインして作った写真を送信しました。 I have a question are you the one who made the lighters in the photo? I remember someone sent me some email about them. If you are I would like to get one....just because my artwork is on them....Let me know

• ホストファミリーへのメールの内容があっているか見てください。

Dear my host parents. My name is (名前) Thank you very much for your kindness to accept me . I can not English so much.Please help me. I want to become good at English in life of Canada. Looking foward to seeing soon. (名前) こんな感じで大丈夫でしょうか?

• 英文についての質問

My name is XX and I wanted to talk to you to ask if you could tutor me for English. という文章があるのですが、なぜ「I wanted to」ということは 「英語を教えてもらえないかお願いしたかった」ということでしょうか? ではなく、「英語を教えて欲しいのであなたと話してみたかった」ということでしょうか?つまり今後、連絡交換をして話をしたい、ということですか?

• 大至急日本語訳をお願いします!!

すいません。至急返信を送らないといけなく、辞書を引っ張ってもよくわかりません。 アメリカのいとこからのメールです。 Hello. My name is John. I am Daniels older brother it is nice to meet you. I was wondering are you excited to come to America because I am exited to meet you. I love Japan I want to learn about it because it has great video games,awesome places,and well my family I never get to see lives there. Thanks email me back soon. 突飛な質問ですいませんが、至急和訳お願いします!

• 英語の間違いを直してほしいです。

英語の間違いを直してほしいです。 ホームステイで3ヶ月お世話になったおばさんへのお礼の手紙です。 宜しくお願いいたします。 How are you? I am fine. Japan is cold. I want to say Thank you very much for all you have done for me. Thanks to you, my life in England were very happy. Not only English but also I learned life from you. お元気ですか。 私は元気です。日本は寒いですよ。 あなたがしてくれたこと、全てにありがとうと言いたいです。 あなたのおかげで、大好きなイギリスでの留学生活が楽しいものとなりました。 英語だけじゃなく、人生も学んだ気がします。 とても強くなりました。 When I finished my school, you took me out to a concert, wWhen I was sad, you took me out to museum or meal or movie. Thank you for your advice about my heart broken. But I got over lost love. 学校が終わったとき、コンサートに連れて行ったくれたり、 悲しいとき、美術館や食事や映画に連れ出してくれたり。 失恋したときも話を聞いてくれてありがとう。 もう立ち直りました。 I am deeply grateful to God for guiding me to meet you. Everything of life in England is my precious experience of my life. 私はあなたに出会わせてくれた事に、深く神様に感謝しています。 イギリスでの生活は、私の人生の大事な思い出です。 Thank you for your gift for my family. They were all glad and enjoyed it. My mother sends you her best regards. そして私の家族へのお土産をありがとう。 みんなとっても喜んで楽しく頂きました。 私の母が宜しくとのことでした。 娘を大事にしてくれてありがとうとのことでした。 See you in England and I will send you a letter sometimes. Please take care of yourself. またイギリスで会いましょう。そして時々メールも送ります。 どうぞお体に気をつけてください。

• 英語圏じゃない外国人に彼が演奏した曲のタイトルを教えてくれと頼んだとこ

英語圏じゃない外国人に彼が演奏した曲のタイトルを教えてくれと頼んだところ、こんな返事が来ました。 鍵括弧の部分はどのように解釈したらよいのでしょうか?これは英語版のHPが完成したら連絡をくれるのでしょうか?それともHPが完成したら曲のことがわかるよってことですか?どっち? The name of the music is Concertino for flute by Cécile Chaminade. If you want to see me playing the full piece with orchestra, follow the link: 省略 「Soon I will try to translate my HP, when this is already you will know.」 One more time, thank you very much

• 文法ミスを指摘してください

1 Kevin was just eating an apple last night 2 Hitomi only have an apple to eat tonight, so she is very hungry. 3 Toshi only got 30 dollars with him now. 1 this sushi restaurant is the best ever since I came to Tokyo 2 she is not coming back to home yet 3 I haven’t finished my homework yet 1 Even my father said so 2 He even called me two times last night 3 my mother even encourage me to study harder