• 締切済み

ちょっと英語書きましたが変です。

ちょっと英語書きましたが変なようです。 彼女達はUSでは酷評されている。 They are criticized severely in US. 1.音が『123』に似ている The sound looks like '123'. 2.ダンスはいつも適当 The dance is always suitable. しかし、彼女たちはそれを承知で楽しんでやってるようです。 However, they seem to be enjoying it by the agreement. 作曲者「ACB」も曲当てクイズのように、ウケを狙って つくっているようです。 It seems to make it like the quiz to which those "ACB" who compose also apply the tune aiming at receiving. 1年に1度みんなで集まる日 Day when it gathers once a year all 各々がテーマを決めて「自分の持ってる服の中で、一番オカシな服を着て来る」日だそうです。 Of each decides the theme. The day of putting on the strangest clothes in clothes that I have. そのままの格好でインタビューを受ける。 The interview is received in the shape. 男の子ぽい。本当はとても内気。 アメリカで言うとLAのコンプトン出身。 盛り上げ役。 Boy dumping. It is very shy in reality. It is comp ton coming from of LA when saying in the United States. Piling post. ユニークでお嬢様育ち。温厚。 頭がいい。 It was unique and Signorina. Gentleness. It is smart. ____________________ あと、趣味はHobby が一般的ですかね? それと、ペットってアメリカだと、 自分の飼ってる動物の事で通じますか?

• legs
  • お礼率92% (1500/1623)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

みんなの回答

• yo_ny
  • ベストアンサー率19% (8/41)
回答No.1

look likeは目に見える物に使い suitableは「ちょうどいい、合っている」方の適当 itを主語にしてるけどTheyを使う。 The interview...もtheyを主語にしないと変。 あとは日本語が良くわかりませでした。 hobbyでも間違いではないけどあまり使わないような。

legs
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。 私の質問がわかりにくいようだったので もう一度、質問し直してみるように してみます。すいませんでした。

関連するQ&A

• 正しい英文にするには?

ちょっと英語書きましたが変なようです。 正しい英文にするには?というか伝わるような、 メールにするにはどうすればいいでしょうか? できれば、[文章]でこうした方が良いというような 回答が欲しいです。 _____________________________________ 彼女達はUSでは酷評されている。 They are criticized severely in US. 1.音が『123』に似ている The sound resembles "123" closely. 2.ダンスはいつも適当 The dance is always about. しかし、彼女たちはそれを承知で楽しんでやってるようです。 However, they seem to be enjoying it by the agreement. 作曲者「ACB」も曲当てクイズのように、ウケを狙って つくっているようです。 It seems to make it like the quiz to which those "ACB" who compose also apply the tune aiming at receiving. _____________________________________ 1年に1度みんなで集まる日 Day when it gathers once a year all 各々がテーマを決めて「自分の持ってる服の中で、一番オカシな服を着て来る」日だそうです。 Of each decides the theme. The day of putting on the strangest clothes in clothes that I have. そのままの格好でインタビューを受ける。 The interview is received in the shape. _____________________________________ 男の子ぽい。本当はとても内気。 アメリカで言うとLAのコンプトン出身のような人。 コンサートでは盛り上げ役。 Boy dumping. It is very shy in reality. It's compton coming from of L.A. when saying in the USA. It's a piling post in the concert. _____________________________________ ユニークでお嬢様育ち。温厚。 頭がいい。 It was unique and Signorina. Gentleness. It's smart.

• 英語のお手紙・添削して下さい!!

外国人ダンサーさんにファンレターを書きたいのですが英語が苦手なので、おかしな文になっていたら正しく直して下さい。それとファンレターを書くの始めてなので内容がおかしかったらアドバイス下さい!! Nice to meet you. はじめまして。 I am looking at the show to which you perform every day. 私はあなたが出ているショーを毎日見ています。 It is wonderful even if it sees at the dance when of you. あなたのダンス素敵です。 However,because I wanted only to only it,it is letter. ただ、それだけを伝えたくてお手紙を書きました。 It is heard that the show ends in June and it is very regrettable. ショーが6月に終わってしまうと聞いてとても残念です。 毎日あなたのダンスと笑顔に元気づけられているので終わってしまって会えなくなるのは悲しいです。 The answer writes my address and e-mail address because it is glad when giving it. お返事くれたら嬉しいので住所とメールアドレスを書いておきます。

• 英語を教えてください

英語を教えてください Whatever the reason for their migration, how do birds know when it's time to take off on their long flights? We know that they migrate quite punctually every year when the season is changing. And what is the surest, unmistakable clue to the fact that the season is changing? The length of the day! It is believed that birds can tell when the day gets shorter (and longer in the spring), and this is the best “alarm clock” they have to tell them to get along. 一応全文載せました 上記の文の最後のandからalongまでについてthey have toが「~しなければいけない」という訳ではないことはわかりますがto tell以下がどこにかかるのか?がよくわかりません 最後の文を詳しく教えてください お願いします

• 英語の質問です!

People in Japan like to have raccoons as pets, but (it) has become illegal. について。 かっこのitが指しているものを抜き出しなさい。 The purpose of these regulations is to protect the biodiversity,people, and agriculture of Japan from species that do not live here naturally. (1)that do not live here naturally.が修飾している語をかきなさい。 They have also affected some bird habitats,making it difficult for birds to build nests.について。 itが指しているものを抜き出しなさい。

• 長文英語

Philosophers' search for the truth resembles a detective story. Some think Andersen was murderer,(   ) think it was Nielsen or Jensen. The police are sometimes able to solve a real crime. But it is equally possible that they never get to the bottom of it, although there is a solution somewhere. So even if it is difficult to answer a question, there may be one ― and only one ― right answer. Either there is a kind of existence after death ― ( イ ) there is not. Philosophy has ウ( in / its origin / of / man's sense / wonder ). Man thinks it is so astonishing to be alive that philosophical questions arise of their own accord. It is like watching a magic trick. We cannot understand how it is done. So we ask : how can the magician change a couple of white silk scarves into a live rabbit? A lot of people experience the world with the same incredulity as when a magician suddenly pulls a rabbit out of a hat which has just been shown to them empty. In the case of the rabbit, we know the magician has tricked us. What we would like to know is just how he did it. But when it comes to the world it's somewhat different. We know that the world is not all sleight of hand and deception because here we are in it : we are part of it. Actyally, we are the white rabbit is that the rabbit does not realize it is taking part in amagic trick. We do. We feel we are part of something mysterious and we would like to know how it all works. 1.和訳をお願いします! 2.(  )と( イ )に適当な1語とウの(  )内の並び替えもお願いします! ◆補足◆ of own's one accord 自然に,一人で incredulity 疑う気持ち,信じられないという気持ち sleight of hand 手先の早業,手品

• 英語 並べ替え問題

わたしたちは砂糖工場の操業について説明してもらった。 We (had/the operation/of/to/sugar factory/explained/us). われわれがダンスに参加してくれるならばうれしいと主催者は言った。 The host said that they(would/have/be/us/glad/to/attend/the dance). 上の2題の問題を解いてください。 宜しくお願いします。

• 和訳お願いします

Think of it this way. Each of us is, more or less, an egg. Each of us is a unique, irreplaceable soul enclosed in a fragile shell. This is true of me, and it is true of each of you. And each of us, to a greater or lesser degree, is "The System". The System is supposed to protect us, but sometimes it take on a life of its own, and then it begins to kill us and cause us to kill others-coldly, efficiently, systematically.

• 英語を教えてください。

(1)学校までは歩いてほんの5分の距離です。 (five/ is/ it/ minutes'/ only/ school/ the/ to/ walk/ .) (2)差し当たり、私たちにはこれで間に合います。 (do/ present/ this/ us/ for/ will/ the/ .) (3)その光景は私の胸をドキドキさせるに足るものであった。 The (was / to/ leap/ heart/ sight/ make/ enough/ my). (4)新聞を読むと、世界の情勢がよくわかります。 Newspapers (going on/ informed of/ is/ keep/ what/ will/ you) in the world. 次の各組の文から英文として正しいものをそれぞれ1つずつ選んでください。 (5)a,He started Tokyo dor Hokkaido. b,Did you enjoy yourself at the movie? c,Will you marry with me? d,Please answer to my question. (6)a,I had a strange dream last night. b,I've become to like college life lately. c,Could you teach me the way to the station? d,I want to enter a both. (7)The meat won't keep till tomorrow. (8)Tell me when she comes back. (9)Tell me when she will come back. これを解いてみると、 (1)It is only five minute's walk to the school. (2)This will do us for the present.  (3)The sight was enough to make my heart leap. (4)Newspapers keep you informed of what is going on in the world. (5)b (6)a (7)2文型 (8)3文型 (9)4文型  間違っている箇所があれば教えてください。 ちなみに(7)(8)(9)は先生に間違っていると言われました。

• 英語:和訳

英語のワークをしていたんですが、どうしても和訳が上手くいかないところが またでてきたので相談しにきました( ;´Д`) itを含む構文らしいんです;; 教えてほしいです。お願いします(><;) (1)I'm sure you'll find it better to use this new cell phone than to use that old one. (2)The stars in the sky are so far away that they look tiny. It takes their light thousands of years to reach us on the earth. (3)It was not the lack of money that bothered him most, but the loss of pride a man suffers when he cannot find a job.

• 英語の和訳お願いします。

''It was the best of times, it was the worst of times." The Victorian age was one of soaring ambition, technological wonder, and awesome grandeur, as well as ugliness, and misery on an unprecended scale. The Victorians knew life was changing faster than ever before, and they recorded that change in paintings that were the cinema of their day. These paintings aren't fashionable, and they don't generally change hands for millions of pounds in auction rooms, but to me they're a gold mine, they show us like nothing else what it was like to live in those incredible times, and they tell amazing stories. The most dramatic story of the age was the explosion of giant cities. To our Victorian forefathers they were a terrific shock. When Queen Victoria came to the throne, people were at best uneasy at, and at worst utterly terrified by these vast gatherings of humanity. Nothing like them had existed before. But by the time she died, the men and women of the age had pioneered an entirely new way of living: they had invented the modern city. At the dawn of the 19th century, Britain was on the move. Rumours had reached even the remotest villages and hamlets of incredible developments just over the horizon. Towns bigger than anyone could imagine, astouding new machines, and money to be made for those ready to take the risk. My own great-great-great-grandfather was in that tide of humanity that left the land in search of a better life. He, his wife and four of their children travelled to the industrial north by barge. They didn't really know what they'd find here, but they did know what they were leaving behind, and whatever they were to find here, it was better than begging for handouts or going hungry.