• ベストアンサー
※ ChatGPTを利用し、要約された質問です(原文:Funds under Management (FUM)という英語)

Funds under Management (FUM)の訳語について

ionizedの回答

• ベストアンサー
  • ionized
  • ベストアンサー率80% (8/10)
回答No.1

『(ある経済主体の)管理下にある(全ての)基金』 という程度の意味です。 政府部門、民間部門を問わず個別の経済主体が様々な 基金を持ちます。基金の種別や性格もまちまちで、 年金基金であったり、投資基金であったりします。 その全てをまとめたものがFUMであると言って良い と思います。 イメージとしては、民間投資経済主体の場合は http://www.isisam.com/propertyam.asp?pageID=7.2 こんな感じであると思って頂ければ。 ただ、一般に日本語で適切な翻訳語が何であるのか、 というのは解りません;; 投資関係者向けの英文の 説明の和文訳を参照するなどすればなんとか…。

shoji99
質問者

お礼

御礼が遅くなって申し訳ありませんでした。 ご回答から判断すると、少なくとも、メジャーな定訳はなさそうなので、Term探しはあきらめて、 「組織が管理する基金総額に占める運営コストの割合は、・・・」という説明的な訳にしました。 どうもありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 英語 問題

英語 問題 おねがいします! 次の英文の誤っている箇所を指 摘し、正しい形に直す問題です ! Many children (1)[who] grow up in a large city (2)[has] little under standing of (3)[where] foo d in th e supermarket (4)[comes] from. すみませんがおねがいします!

• 英語での物理

英語で物理をやっていますが、わからない問題が幾つかあり困っています。英訳はどちらでも構いませんので、どうぞ教えて下さい。 T&F(つまり正解か不正解かを選ぶ問題) 1)Simultaneous events in one reference frame cannot be simultaneous in another reference frame. 選択問題 1)Changing momentum while keeping the speed constant a.is impossible b.can be cone only under relativistic conditions c.can be accomplished due to vector nature of momentum d.none of the above 最後に If the index of refraction of red light in glass is 1.51, and the wavelength is 700nm, what is the frequency of the light? どれか1つでも構いません。よろしくお願いします。

• 英文(単語)の邦訳;添削願います。

The voting behavior of BlackRock, Vanguard, and State Street is similar to that of most active mutual funds: They side with management in more than 90 percent of votes. This echoes increasing concerns of various stakeholders about the lacking response of investment funds on critical corporate governance issues such as executive pay. 上記英文中,echoesをうまく訳せません。下記の試訳の添削をお願いします。 「BlackRock,Vanguard,およびState Streetの投票行動は,殆どのアクティブ・ミューチュアル・ファンドの投票行動と類似している。彼らは投票の90%以上において経営陣側に賛成している。このことは,管理職の給料のような企業統治上批判的な諸問題に関する投資ファンドの反応の欠如に関する多様な利害関係者の関心の増大を反響する。」 以上,宜しくお願いします。

• 解答お願いします

(1)適切な語を選びなさい。また訳しなさい It's (against/under)the law to smoke in public places in some countries. 私が選んだ解答:under 訳がよくわかりません (2)()に書き出しの指示に従って適切な語を書きなさい その五カ年計画は資金不足のために中止された The five‐year plan was canceled (d )()lack of funds. 私の解答:due to (3)あの問題に関して私たちは多くの議論を重ねてきた (I )(r )( )that problem ,we have had many discussion. In relation to (4)この車はもう役にたたないな This car is ()(n )(u )any more. 私の解答:of no use

• 英文の邦訳の添削

BlackRock, Vanguard, and State Street is similar to that of most active mutual funds: They side with management in more than 90 percent of votes. This echoes increasing concerns of various stakeholders about the lacking response of investment funds on critical corporate governance issues such as executive pay. 以上の英文の以下の試訳の添削をお願い致します。 「BlackRock,Vanguard,およびState Streetの投票行動は,殆どのアクティブ・ミューチュアル・ファンドの投票行動と類似している。すなわち,彼らは投票の90%以上において経営陣側に賛成している。このことは,管理職の給料のような企業統治上重要な問題に関する投資ファンドの反応の鈍さに関する多様な利害関係者の関心の増大を反映している。ビッグ・スリーが経営陣に反対する主題の理解はそれゆえ重要な研究課題である。」 以上,宜しくお願い致します。

• この英字新聞を訳してください><

翻訳サイトの結果を そのまま張るのはおやめください。 (13)“The special bonds ` issuance amount was too large. We`ll continue to face a cash-strapped fiscal situation,”a city government official in charge of the financial administration said. (14)Even with the Heisei-era municipal mergers completed, the population of about 70 percent of the nation`s cities, towns and villages is less than 50,000 while the populations of areas administered by 457 small local governments are under 10.000.

• 英語の問題です。

英語の問題です。『』内は私の解答、考えです。 1.Much of our understanding of(is/collected by/infomation/from/weather changes)artificial satellites. 『is collected byとつながると思うのですが、fromをどう使えば良いか分かりません』 *()埋めです。 2.We can find his thoughts () in his works of art. (1)expressed (2)expressing (3)to express (4)express 『thoughtsにかかる(1)だと思います。』 3.A royal road to anything is a() of attaining it without trouble or effort. (1)track (2) route (3)way (4)path 『進路の意味を重視して(3)だと思います・・。』 4.The ()of living in this area has risen by 2 percent in the last several years. (1)money (2)cost (3)pay (4)quantiny『生活費の意味で(2)だと思います』 5.Waiter! I think this knife is dirty.Would you please ()me another one? (1)bring (2)take (3)change (4)replace 『私は持ってきてくださいますか?で(1)だと思います。』 得意な方、できましたら解説をお願いいたします。

• 英文解釈について

He was a man ,curious to look at, and every day when I came out and passed his garden he was there , his crutches under his arms ,leaning on the gate ,silently regarding me as I went by. という文章なのですが挿入を元に戻してHe was a man and every day when I came out and passed his garden he was there  で彼は男で私が外出し、彼の庭を通るときは毎日、彼はそこにいた。 curious to look at his crutches under his arms で腕の下の松葉づえを注意深く見ながら??ここらへんからおかしくなります。 解釈のほどお願いいたします。 Three of the Pylamids are very large ,the great being that of Gizah ,but there are many smaller ones. という文ではThree of the Pylamids are very large but there are many smaller ones. でピラミッドのうち三つはとても大きいが、とても小さいのもある。 ここに分詞構文the great being that of Gizah をつけようと思ってもなかなか意味がわかりません。 解釈のほどよろしくお願いします。 My eyes ,not being so much under control as my toungue ,were attracted towards my aunt very often during breakfast. では、舌ほどうまく眼は動かせないので朝食の間何回もおばを見てしまった。程度の訳でよいのでしょうか? 日本語訳でも意味がわかりません。 the earlier a thing is learned ,the longer ,and so the greater , the use of which can be made of it. では「すればするほど」の構文だとは思うのですが、the longer や 関係代名詞of whichの先行詞であろう主語に対応する動詞がないように思えます。これも解釈のほどお願いいたします。 以上の4つの英文についてお尋ねします。一つでもいいのでご指南願います。

• 英語がわかる方お願いします!

この文章が結局何を言いたいのかわかりません。 どなたかわかりやすく説明お願いします。 急いでます。 "Is Wal-Mart Good for America?" That is the headline on a New York Times story about the country's largest retailer. The very idea that third parties should be deciding whether a particular business is good for the whole country shows incredible chutzpa. The people who shop at Wal-Mart can decide whether that is good for them or not. But the intelligentsia are worried about something called Wal-Mart's "market power." Apparently this giant chain sells 30 percent of all the disposable diapers in the country and the Times reporter refers to the prospect of "Wal-Mart amassing even more market power." Just what "power" does a sales percentage represent? Not one of the people who bought their disposable diapers at Wal-Mart was forced to do so. I can't remember ever having bought anything from Wal-Mart and there is not the slightest thing that they can do to make me. The misleading use of words constitutes a large part of what is called anti-trust law. "Market power" is just one of those misleading terms. In anti-trust lingo, a company that sells 30 percent of the disposable diapers is said to "control" 30 percent of the market for that product. But they control nothing. Let them jack up their prices and they will find themselves lucky to sell 3 percent of the disposable diapers. They will discover that they are just as disposable as their diapers. Much is made of the fact that Wal-Mart has 3,000 stores in the United States and is planning to add 1,000 more. At one time, the A & P grocery chain had 15,000 stores but now they have shrunk so drastically that there are probably millions of people -- especially in the younger generation -- who don't even know that they exist. An anti-trust lawsuit back in the 1940s claimed that A & P "controlled" a large share of the market for groceries. But they controlled nothing. As the society around them changed in the 1950s, A & P began losing millions of dollars a year, being forced to close thousands of stores and become a shadow of its former self. Let the people who run Wal-Mart start believing the talk about how they "control" the market and, a few years down the road, people will be saying "Wal-Who?" With Wal-Mart, as with A & P before them, the big bugaboo is that their low prices put competing stores out of business. Could anyone ever have doubted that low-cost stores win customers away from higher-cost stores? It is one of the painful signs of the immaturity and lack of realism among the intelligentsia that many of them regard this as a "problem" to be "solved." Trade-offs have been with us ever since the late unpleasantness in the Garden of Eden.

• 英語の訳が分からないです。。

英字新聞を使って高校生の弟に長文読解を教えているのですが、 Tests are under way to deliver emergency warnings and news on the location of evacuation center or train services via mobile system. という文章で詰まってしまいました。 文脈は「ワンセグ携帯は災害時の情報伝達に非常に役に立つ」というような流れで、 「非常警報や~~(news on the以下)をモバイルシステムを通じて配信するためのテストが進行中である」 といった訳になると思うのですが、 and news~以下の文章、特に「train service」というのが適当な訳が見つからなくて困っています。 trainとかそんな関係の話は前の文章までに出ていないので、災害時の人の輸送サービスかなにかを指してるのかと思ったのですが。。。 news on the location of evacuation centerというのも「避難場所を知らせる」と訳すのか、「避難場所の速報」と訳すのか、、、 単純に「搬送サービスや避難所の場所を知らせる」でいいのでしょうか。 教えてください(>_<)!