• ベストアンサー

和訳をお願いします

sibachoの回答

• sibacho
  • ベストアンサー率28% (65/228)
回答No.3

One ~ worms で「ある1つの最初に広まったワーム」 worms ~ internet で「インターネットを襲ったワーム」 began as an experiment がいまひとつ綺麗に訳せないのですが。とりあえず全訳 あるひとつの最初に広範囲に広まったインターネットを襲ったワームはある1つの実験として行われた(始まった) だれか上手いこと手直ししてください(笑 参考になれば幸いです ちなみに、「to~」はこの場合、不定詞の形容詞的用法ってやつだと思います。

devour
質問者

お礼

私もOne ~ wormsとworms ~ internetがうまくつなげられませんでした。 「広範囲に広まったインターネットを襲ったワーム」という訳いいと思いました! toは不定詞の形容詞的用法なんですね!これから使いこなせるように頑張ります。 ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳をお願いします

和訳をお願いします 長くなってすみません(>_<) Stamp collecting began as soon as the first stamps went on sale.Since the Penny Black ( 25 ),it was a great curiosity. Many people collected Penny Blacks as souvenirs;some even tired to gather enough stamps to cover the walls of a room. It was not long before other countries began to issues stamps and collectors eagerly sought as many as they could find. In those days it was a fairly simple matter to collect all existing stamps. Now it is( 26 ). The countries of the world have issued so many thousand of stamps since 1840 that it would be impossible for any individual to collect every one of them.

• 和訳をお願いします。

Just before midnight on 3/4 August, three columns of the German Pasha I and the 4th Ottoman Army, consisting of about 8,000 men, began their attack on an outpost line held by the 1st Light Horse Brigade three and a half hours after the return of the 2nd Light Horse Brigade from their regular daytime patrol. In addition to the usual officers patrols left out overnight to monitor the enemy's positions, Chauvel decided to leave out for the night the whole of the 1st Light Horse Brigade to hold an outpost line of about 3 miles (4.8 km), covering all entrances to the sandhill plateau which formed the Romani position and which were not protected by infantry posts.

• 英文と和訳があります。和訳は正しいですか?

Years ago, I conducted an intercultural workshop which had an equal number of Americans and Japanese in the group. One of the first things I did was to ask the Americans to count to five before they said something. Whenever an American started to respond immediately to another member of the group, I held up my hand and began to count slowly to five. Much to my own surprise, usually one of the Japanese members would start speaking cautiously during those five seconds. 英文和訳 何年も前、私は同じ数のアメリカ人と日本人が参加した 異文化コミュニケーション・ワークショップ を実施しました。最初に私がしたことの一つは、アメリカ人に対して、何か言う前に5つ数えるよう頼むことでした。一人のアメリカ人がグループの他のメンバーに即座に反応し始めた時には、私は常に手を挙げてゆっくりと5つ数え始めました。自分自身とても驚いたことに、大抵の場合日本人メンバーの一人が、こうして数えている5秒の間にに恐る恐る話し始めたのです。

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

Steven and I dated for two years. The first year was wonderful. My family and my in-laws all accepted him. As year two began, he began to change. He stopped being attentive, and started to randomly go out by himself. We eventually broke up because he couldn't commit. At the beginning of our relationship, he didn't seem to have a problem with commitment. He took advantage of my life and of my children being secure with him. 最後の文の和訳をよろしくお願いします

• 英語 長文の和訳をお願いいたします。

how we got here perry's display of american technology and weaponry was succesful in opening japan, and during the first three decades of the meiji period the U.S. served as a model for japanese modernization, but it was never an equal relationship. americans were the teachers and were more than happy in their role, teaching the japanese everything from english to baseball to military strategy. they believed that God had given them the best country and the best civiliza-tion in the word, and that their duty was to spread their culture to others.

• 簡単に和訳をお願いします

I look forward to others like this one you may obtain and put up for sale. My question is Can you obtain a similar aged new unused Dovo "BERG GRAF" model? It is not as expensive as the Bergischer Lowe. It was the first straight razor I purchased many years ago and I still use it. I would like to purchase another new unused one. If you could obtain one.

• 和訳お願いします。

General Lefferts ,whom we have already mentioned,was extremely interested in the new motor and decided to go to Newmark to see it.Thinking it would be well to have Edison with him,he made arrangements to meet him Paine's shop. Here, then, at the appointed time Edison found the General Morse,Governor Cornell and others who had been invited.When the show was to begin Paine connected a battery wire with what were supposed to be the terminals of the motor. The motor began to spin and one of Paine's men began to saw large logs.Though old Professor Morse was so excited that he exclaimed:'Iam thankful to live to see this day,' Edison was incredulous.He began to examine the motor as best he could, since one part was boarded up.Holding his hand on the iron frame,he noticed a sort of throbbing that was in unison with the exhaust from a steam engine.He called this to the attention of the General, who then tried the same experiment. Paine simply used the baterry to signal to a confederate below the floor to switch a belt from a steam engine on or off the motor.

• 和訳お願いしますm(_ _)m

Bean-Scattering Ceremony Originally the term setsubun referred to any of the divi-sions of the solar year, but over time it came to be associated specifically with the eve of the first day of spring. According to the old lunar calendar, the first day of spring and the new year were celebrated at about the same time. Traditional ceremonies for purification and for driving away demons were held to prepare for the new year as well as for the spring planting season. In order to drive away evil forces, people threw roasted beans at the invisible demons outside their homes and then scattered beans inside to attract good luck. This ceremony is still carried out by most families, although it is not considered as seriously as it was in the past. often one child in the family wears a devil mask, and the other children playfully throw beans at him or her as a game, not as an exorcism ceremony. 長文失礼しましたm(_ _)m

• 和訳をお願いします。

The attack was not planned as a breakthrough operation, because Flandern I Stellung, the fourth German defensive position, lay 10,000–12,000 yards (9,100–11,000 m) behind the front line and was not an objective on the first day. The Fifth Army plan was a more ambitious version of the earlier plans devised by Rawlinson and Plumer, which had involved an advance of 1,000–1,750 yards (910–1,600 m) on the first day. Major-General J. Davidson, Director of Operations at GHQ, wrote in a memorandum that there was "ambiguity as to what was meant by a step-by-step attack with limited objectives" and suggested reverting to a 1,750 yards (1,600 m) advance, to increase the concentration of British artillery. Gough stressed the need to plan to exploit an opportunity to take ground left temporarily undefended; this was more likely in the first attack, which would have the benefit of long preparation. After discussions at the end of June, Haig and Plumer, the Second Army commander, endorsed the Fifth Army plan. Battle of Pilckem Ridge The British attack began at 3:50 a.m. on 31 July; the attack was to commence at dawn but a layer of unbroken low cloud, meant that it was still dark when the infantry advanced. The main attack, by II Corps across the Ghelveult Plateau to the south, confronted the principal German defensive concentration of artillery, ground-holding (Stellungsdivisionen) and Eingreif divisions. The attack had most success on the northern flank, in front of XIV Corps and the French First Army. In this section of the front, the Entente forces advanced 2,500–3,000 yards (2,300–2,700 m) to the line of the Steenbeek stream. In the centre, XVIII Corps and XIX Corps pushed forward to the line of the Steenbeek to consolidate and sent fresh troops towards the Green and Red lines on the XIX Corps front, for an advance of about 4,000 yards (3,700 m). Group Ypres counter-attacked the flanks of the British break-in, supported by all available artillery and aircraft around noon.

• 和訳をお願いします。

Both brigades sent two battalions forward to the first objective and leapfrogged two more through them to take the final objective. Hanebeek Wood on the right was barraged with smoke and high explosive shell rather than shrapnel, except for a lane along which a company was able to move behind the wood. When the artillery fire moved beyond the wood it was rushed from both directions and captured with fifty prisoners and four machine-guns. The South African Brigade on the left did the same thing at Borry Farm. In the mist, the strong points were easily overrun except for four pillboxes around Potsdam House, which were eventually attacked on three sides and captured, after inflicting heavy casualties on the attackers. Delays caused by machine-gun nests dug in along the Ypres–Roulers railway did not stop the division reaching the first objective as the barrage began to creep forward again at 7:08 a.m. At 7:08 a.m. when the 9th Division began the advance to the final objective, the right hand brigade found only minor opposition. The South African Brigade on the left was badly hit by German machine-gun fire from Hill 37, as delays to the 55th Division meant that it was well short of the hill. The South Africans managed to capture Bremen Redoubt and Waterend House in the Zonnebeek valley and extend a defensive flank back to the first objective. To the north of 9th Division the 55th Division began the day under strength after the losses of 31 July. Replacements had arrived slowly and 1,000 soldiers were left out of the battle, having arrived too late to be trained for the attack. German artillery and machine-gun fire from Reserve Regiment 91 of the 2nd Guards Reserve Division, engaged the infantry with massed small-arms fire as the attack began. The mist worked to the Germans' advantage in this part of the front, because the depleted British units missed several German strong points and dugouts, from which the Germans were able to stop the British support waves from moving up. The advanced troops realising this either halted or turned back and lost the barrage.