• ベストアンサー

次の英文は文法的に正しいですか?

Shimo-pyの回答

• Shimo-py
  • ベストアンサー率61% (170/275)
回答No.1

1、2ともに文法的にあり得ますが、互いに意味が全く異なります。 3、4も、ともに文法的に問題ありません。この両者は法構造が違うため訳は異なりますが、表している内容に大差はありません。

関連するQ&A

• どうか次の英文を訳してください。

何度か訳していただく質問をさせていただきましたが、これが最後になります。 最終、下記の英文がわからず残ってしまいました。 これで約550の例文の訳が終わりです。 (1) Do you have any interest whatever in going to a concert when you don't understand music? (2) What a child with to its parents, the dog is to he and my wife. (3) Happy is the person who meets the right friend at the right time. (4) The vices of others we keep before our eyes, our own behind our back. (5) She plays with him as a cat with a mouse. (6) You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you cannot fool all the people all of the time. 各単語の意味は難しくないのですが、なかなか意訳できません。 宜しくお願いします。

• 次の文法問題お願いします

Please call us if you ( ) read the manual before running this softwere. 選択肢 will not / have not / had not/ are not When ( ) the three types of ray? 選択肢 he discovers/has he discovered /did he discover/ha has discovered The spec says that steel should not contain ( ) 0.1% of the substance. 選択肢 more/more than/less/not lessthan My new computer is ( ) faster than my old one. 選択肢 very / lot/ most/ much He wants to buy a computer that has at ( ) a 12 gigabyte hard-disk. 選択肢 least/mostly/well/all  

• 次の英文の解釈の仕方を教えてください

One problem is not all people have a computer at their disposal. 意味は、 1つの問題は、全ての人が自由に使えるコンピュータを持っているわけではない。 となります 私の解釈のしては、 One problem is not (all people have a computer at their disposal). カッコ内を一つの節ととり、全ての人が自由に使えるコンピュータを持っていることは、問題ではないと考えました。 これでは、本にある訳と合わないので解釈の仕方を教えてください。 よろしくお願いします。

• 次の英文を訳してください

Do you know the No.1 killer in accidents during the summer in Australia is? It’s not man-eating sharks, crocodiles, or deadly snakes, but water. As the mercury rises, millions flock to Australia’s dazzling beaches and sparkling swimming pools to cool off. It’s a way of life in the water-obsessed nation that has produced a number of great swimmers. More than 30,000 volunteer lifesavers man the beaches daily and many lifeguards are on duty at public swimming pools, yet an average of 300 people drawn each year. By contrast, sharks are blamed for one death a year, while crocodiles have killed only about a dozen people in the past 20 years.

• 次の英文を和訳してください

The organization was paying for computer projects at universities all over the USA. But Bob Taylor was not happy with the results. He went to see his boss, Charlie Herzfeld. Charlie, we have a problem, he said. What is that? Herzfeld asked. We are throwing money away, said Taylor. We are paying different people all over the USA to do exactly the same study. What is wrong with them ? shouted Herzfeld, who had a strong Austrian accent and scared many of the people who woreked for him. Dont not they go to meetings? We pay for them to go to meetings. Why do not they just tell each other what they are doing? No, Charlie, that is not the problems, explained Taylor. Of course our people talk to each other. The trouble is that their computers do not. Their computers do not talk? What do you mean? asked Herzfeld. Well, look at my office. I have got connections there to all of our biggest computers. But if I want to communicate with the people at Santa Monica, I have to sit down at one machine. And if I want to talk to the computer at Berkeley, I have to get up from that machine, go over and sit at another one, and use a completely diffrent computer language.

• 英文法について

英文法の本に、「態を変えなさい」という問題で、以下のような問題がありました。 The story will not interest him at all. 答えは、He will not be interested in the story at all. 答えの文は、彼はこの話に興味を示さないだろう、という訳にやるのは分かりますが、問題の文をどう訳して考えたらいいか分かりません。 問題集には解説がなく困っています。 どなたか、この問題の訳と文法的な解釈を教えていただけませんでしょうか。

• 次の英文訳してくださいお願いします!!

(1) The fact that those who are overweight die earlier than those who are not should be easy to understand. (2) The fact that domestic cats will share a home with a human family is, in itself, proof of their flexibility. (3) It was very pleasant to sit and watch the bathers splashing about in the water. 以下の3文お願いします。

• 英文法について

以下の英文でdidが不明です。 Poison. Now I often wonder how did these fish evolve so that they had poison running throughout them. Another thing that fascinates me is how did people start to eat fugu. 質問: 通常、このような文体ですと、didが抜け、 how these fish evolved so that.... how people started to eat fugu となると思うのですが、すみませんがご回答頂ければ幸いでございます。 宜しくお願いします。

• 次の英文を訳して下さい。

On 12 April, Süleyman Askerî attacked the British camp at Shaiba in what became known as the Battle of Shaiba. He had about 4,000 regular troops and about 14,000 Arab irregulars. The attack started early in the morning. These forces provided by Arab sheiks did not produce results. However, the Ottoman infantry launched a series of relentless attacks on the fortified British camp and later attempted by bypass it. When the British cavalry and infantry counterattacked Suleyman Askari pulled his troops back. The next day the British attacked his defensive positions. It was a hard fought infantry battle in which the British infantry overcame tough Ottoman opposition. Ottoman losses numbered 2400 men killed, wounded, or taken prisoner as well as two artillery field pieces lost.The retreat ended 75 miles up the river at Hamisiye. Süleyman Askerî was wounded at Shaiba. Disappointed and depressed, he shot himself at the hospital in Baghdad In his place Colonel Nureddin was appointed commander of the Iraq Area Command on 20 April 1915. Nureddin was one of the few officers to reach high command without the benefit of a staff college education. He did, however, have extensive combat experience.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しようとしています。値引きの事でメールをしているんですが、依然と値引き率が変わってしましました。すみませんが英文の意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 I am extremely sorry for the delay in completing your order. I have now processed all the details and both invoices (fos non-sale and sale items) are in the attachment. I have not applied the discount to your account just yet. The reason for this is, my director agreed to only 10% discount at the moment. The previous 15% has not been agreed with her and she did not agree to it this time either. I therefore did not take the 10% off of your order as yet as I want to make you aware of this first. Please also check the details on the invoice in terms of comments. I believe the description will suffice. Let me know please how many invoices will you require.