• 締切済み

次の文法問題お願いします

Please call us if you ( ) read the manual before running this softwere. 選択肢 will not / have not / had not/ are not When ( ) the three types of ray? 選択肢 he discovers/has he discovered /did he discover/ha has discovered The spec says that steel should not contain ( ) 0.1% of the substance. 選択肢 more/more than/less/not lessthan My new computer is ( ) faster than my old one. 選択肢 very / lot/ most/ much He wants to buy a computer that has at ( ) a 12 gigabyte hard-disk. 選択肢 least/mostly/well/all  

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

• Him-hymn
  • ベストアンサー率66% (3489/5257)
回答No.1

Please call us if you (have not) read the manual before running this softwere. この問題はあまりよい問題だとは思いません。 have not/will notどちらもあると思います。 そもそもusとはどういう人たちで、youもどういう人かがわからないので、文意が定まりません。 (if節にwillを使わないとかいう次元の問題ではありません、自分の意志を表して「読むつもりがない」という意味) When ( did he discover) the three types of ray? The spec says that steel should not contain ( more than ) 0.1% of the substance. My new computer is (much) faster than my old one. He wants to buy a computer that has at ( least ) a 12 gigabyte hard-disk.  以上でいかがでしょうか?

関連するQ&A

• 回答なく困っております!

回答なく困っております! テストがあるのでお願いします! A. He wants to buy a computer that has at ——— a 100 petabyte hard-disk. 1. least. 2. mostly. 3. well. 4. all B. Please call us if you ——— read that manual before running this software program. 1. will not. 2. have not. 3. had not. 3. are not. C. When ——— the three types of ray? 1. he discover 2. has he discovered 3. did he discovered. 4. he has discovered D. The spec says that the steel should not contain ——— 0.1% of the substance 1. more. 2. more than. 3. less. 4. not less than E. Our company will be ——— productive by using robots. 1. twice as. 2. two more. 3. twice more. 4. another F. I ———— working as a technician in the company for more than five years. 1. do. 2. am. 3. will be. 4. have been. G. He is the most capable team leader I ————. 1. have ever know. 2. ever know. 3. may know. 4. will know H. This motor bike is very fast and powerful, but it is ———— expensive than any other. 1. as. 2. more. 3. much. 4. a lot. I. The number of the computer programmers ———rapidly in the past 20 years. 1. increase. 2. Is increasing. 3. has increased 4. will increase J. Art is ——— important as technology, math and science. 1. just as. 2. such as. 3. even more. 4. the same.

• 4択問題です

英語の4択問題です。 括弧に入る答えを教えてください。 よろしくお願いします。 (1)He has a lot of books, most of ( ) I haven't read yet. 1what 2which 3that 4whom (2)China is a country ( ) I've wanted to visit for a long time. 1which 2where 3in which 4to which (3)You're not an expert at skiing ( )than I am. 1any more 2much more 3no more 4so much (4)He cannot ( ) write his own name. 1more than 2any less than 3so much as 4any more than 僕は(1)2(2)2(3)1(4)4 だと思いましたがどうでしょうか。 よろしくお願いします。

• 文法問題なのですが

My friend likes lying on the beach more ( ) in the sea. (1) than swimming (2) than he swims これで2択なんですが、答えはもちろん(1)です。ただ、ごちゃごちゃ 考えていると頭の整理ができなくなってしまいました… なぜ(2)がダメなのか、分かる方いらっしゃいますか??

• 英文法の問題5問教えてくださいませんか?

どなたか教えてください☆ よろしくお願いします。 1 He knows little of mathematics, ( ) of chemistry.    (as well as,    still less,     no less than,     still more)のいずれかが入ります。 2私の今日があるのは母のおかげである。(   )に当てはまる1語を入れます。   My mother has (       ) me (        ) I am today. 3同じ内容になるように(    )に1語を入れます。   She stepped aside to let me pass.   She stepped aside (        )(       ) I (        ) pass. 4これで合っていますか?   We walked for ten minutes and came to the park.   A ten minutes' walk (brought ) (me ) to the park. 5これで合っていますか?   It is impossible that she should have done such a thing.   She ( has )( never ) done such a thing. 以上です。よろしくお願いします。

• 次の英文の和訳が出来ません。和訳をお願いしたいです

分からない単語は無いですが、文構造が全然分からないです。 These wise acceptances mark the limit of compromise, which at its best should be satisfying to both parties, giving each the pleasure of believing that he has got more than he ought to have while being deprived of nothing that is justly his own.

• この英文の文法解釈

Starbucks now has more than 250 stores in 10 Asian countries and is planning to more than double that by 2003 特に、二つ目のmore thanはdouble(動詞?)にかかる副詞でしょうか?

• 文法問題

he could not bear to think of (his dog being sold) to that cruel man. ↑は正解の文です。 選択の問題なのですが、()のところが(having his dog sell)だと、なぜいけないのでしょうか? 正解の方は「彼は彼の犬があの冷酷な男に売られるとかんがえるのに堪えられなかった」 「彼は彼の犬をあの冷酷な男に売ることを考えるのに堪えられなかった。」 どちらでもよさそうだなと思ったのですが。 よろしくお願いします。

• 文法

いくつか聞きたいことがあります、 すべて、比較の所に載ってたものです、 どこが省略されてるかなどを教えてくれると、ありがたいです。 (基本的にはニュアンスの問題だと思うのですが・・・・) 1つでもいいので、よろしくお願いします。 (1)She did not so much as say good-bye to us. のasは何ですか? (2) [1]Hiroshi is as good as his word. [2]I heard from him as early as yesterday. [3]As after as I see this picture,I think of you. [4]He will plays tennis with us as likely as not. [5]This photograph is as large as life. [6]He has as many as one hundred books. これらは、He is as good as dead. と同じ類のものだから、(この例はわかります) 覚えとけといわれたのですが、訳とかは書いてあったのですが、 どうしてその訳がでるのかがわからないです。 (3)More often than not,I played tennis. なぜこれで、しばしばなのかわかりません・・・ (4)He is neither more nor less than stupid. 彼はばか以上でも以下でもない⇔彼は馬鹿というほかない見たな感じですか? (5)He is not so foolish as to say it. これは訳もわかりません、、asは接続詞で後ろに文が 隠れてると思うんですけど、なにが省略されてるのでしょうか? (6)He is not such a fool as he looks. これは相関的に用いられる、関係代名詞ですよね?(比較のところになぜ? 本題に戻りますが、彼は、あほに見えるような人ではない。で 元々の文は、He is not a fool.ですか? 長くなってしまったのですが、よろしくお願いします。

• 英文の問題!!

わからないので教えてください!! 1.Takayoshi want to England two years ago, and he still lives there. ↑和訳&書き換え(8) 2.This question is more difficult than that one. ↑書き換え(7) 3.One of my best friends made me e nice birthday cake. ↑書き換え(12) こまってます;;おねがいします(><;)

• 文法問題教えてください!

A majority of the customers who completed the survey rated Sasaki mobile phones as () good or excellent. 1 either 2 both 3 although 4 whether Takeda Electronics has been the area's most () energy supplier for more than twenty years. 1 relying 2 reliable 3 reliability 4 reliably All interns in the marketing department are encouraged to attend the upcoming (). 1 subject 2 division 3 workshop 4 plan We did not hire additional help because Mr.Danforth has assured us that he can complete the project by (). 1 him 2 himself 3 his 4 he Fewer than ten accounting firms in the country have received the Barstow Award () excellence in customer service. 1 to 2 for 3 at 4 with Many of the restaurants in the village open only on weekends () the tourist season is over. 1 even 2 once 3 early 4 always Tanner Publications is currently seeking a copy editor with previous experience () excellent communication skills. 1 such 2 but 3 and 4 unless Mi-Sun Park's artwork () combines classical elements with modern materials and techniques. 1 skills 2 skilled 3 skillful 4 skillfully Due to the ongoing renovations in the loddy, please do not enter the building through the north entrance until you are () otherwise. 1 notified 2 realized 3 achieved 4 searched 宜しくお願いします!!