• 締切済み

回答なく困っております!

回答なく困っております! テストがあるのでお願いします! A. He wants to buy a computer that has at ——— a 100 petabyte hard-disk. 1. least. 2. mostly. 3. well. 4. all B. Please call us if you ——— read that manual before running this software program. 1. will not. 2. have not. 3. had not. 3. are not. C. When ——— the three types of ray? 1. he discover 2. has he discovered 3. did he discovered. 4. he has discovered D. The spec says that the steel should not contain ——— 0.1% of the substance 1. more. 2. more than. 3. less. 4. not less than E. Our company will be ——— productive by using robots. 1. twice as. 2. two more. 3. twice more. 4. another F. I ———— working as a technician in the company for more than five years. 1. do. 2. am. 3. will be. 4. have been. G. He is the most capable team leader I ————. 1. have ever know. 2. ever know. 3. may know. 4. will know H. This motor bike is very fast and powerful, but it is ———— expensive than any other. 1. as. 2. more. 3. much. 4. a lot. I. The number of the computer programmers ———rapidly in the past 20 years. 1. increase. 2. Is increasing. 3. has increased 4. will increase J. Art is ——— important as technology, math and science. 1. just as. 2. such as. 3. even more. 4. the same.

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数3

みんなの回答

• Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9728/12101)
回答No.2

以下のとおりお答えします。解答を― ―の間に書き入れ、各文の訳をつけておきます。 A. He wants to buy a computer that has at — 1. least — a 100 petabyte hard-disk. 「彼は少なくとも100ペタバイトのハードディスク搭載コンピュータを欲しがっている」。 B. Please call us if you — 2. have not — read that manual before running this software program. 「もしこのソフトプログラムを使う前に手引書を読んでいなかったら我々に電話ください」。 C. When — 2. has he discovered — the three types of ray? 「彼はいつその光の3タイプを発見したか」。 D. The spec says that the steel should not contain —2. more than — 0.1% of the substance (mixed / with impurity?). 「専門家は、その鋼鉄には0.1%以上の(不純)物質が含まれてはならないと言っています」。 E. Our company will be — 3. twice more — productive by using robots. 「当社はロボットを使うことによって二倍以上の生産高になるでしょう」。 F. I — 4. have been — working as a technician in the company for more than five years. 「私はその会社で技術屋として5年以上働いてきました」。 G. He is the most capable team leader I — 1. have ever know(n) —. (ただし、know→known) 「彼は、私が知り合った(なかで)もっとも有能なチームリーダーです」。 H. This motor bike is very fast and powerful, but it is — 2. more — expensive than any other. 「このバイクはとても速く馬力がありますが、他のどれよりも高いです」。 I. The number of the computer programmers — 3. has increased — rapidly in the past 20 years. 「過去20年間、コンピュータプログラマーの数が急速に増えてきました」。 J. Art is — 1. just as — important as technology, math and science. 「芸術は、まさに技術、数学、科学と同じように重要です」。

mssccok
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。 今後も聞くことがあると思いますので発見したらお願いします

• skydaddy
  • ベストアンサー率51% (388/748)
回答No.1

A-1:at least 少なくとも B-2:完了形 C-2:他は文法的におかしい D-2:substanceが変だけれど・・・impurityやcontaminationなどならしっくりと E-3:productiveは非可算名詞 F-4:完了形 G-1:完了形 H-2:3,4でも良さそうだけれど一番使われている I-3:完了形 J-1:同じぐらい重要(3,4より使用例が多い)

mssccok
質問者

お礼

すいません!ありがとうございます! 助かりました

関連するQ&A

• 次の文法問題お願いします

Please call us if you ( ) read the manual before running this softwere. 選択肢 will not / have not / had not/ are not When ( ) the three types of ray? 選択肢 he discovers/has he discovered /did he discover/ha has discovered The spec says that steel should not contain ( ) 0.1% of the substance. 選択肢 more/more than/less/not lessthan My new computer is ( ) faster than my old one. 選択肢 very / lot/ most/ much He wants to buy a computer that has at ( ) a 12 gigabyte hard-disk. 選択肢 least/mostly/well/all  

• 疑問文で混乱してしまいました。

倒置のことを考えていたら、頭がこんがらがってしまいました。 "He is not more than her"の疑問文は、"Is not he more than her?"でも "Is he not more than her"でも良いですよね? この場合、not は文法的に どう違うのでしょうか? "He will much more feed it"の疑問形は"Will not he much more feed it?"でも "Will he not much more feed it?"でも良いですか?

• 英文の穴埋めの添削をお願いします

1)Matters are (worse) this year than last year. 2)I would rather walk than (take) a taxi. 3)Mom,you should have (fewer sugar) if you want to lose weight. 4)This is the heaviest snowfall we (have ever had). 5)Tom is (more clever) than honest. 6)I prefer playing golf (than watching) golf. 7)Students today seem not to be (much) interested in politics as those of the 1960s. 8)The bracelet was expensive,but the necklace was (less than) expensive. 9)The park is double the size of our school ground. =The park is (twice) as (large) as our school ground. 10)He has as many as eight thousand comic books. =He has no (more) than eight thousand comic books. 11)Watching videos is not as much fun as going to the cinema. =Going to the cinema is (more) fun (than) watching videos. 英文が多くてすみません。 ()内の添削をお願いします。 解説や和訳を加えてくださると助かります。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英文の書き換え

He is not so much as a stateman as a politician の書き換えは He is more a politician than a stateman as He is rather a politician than a stateman as どちらが正しいのでしょうか? 理由もお願いします

• 和訳お願いします

和訳教えてください!お願いします! 1 He used no more than ten thousband yen 2 She got no less than ten thousand yen 3 He is more or less a pioneer in that field. 4 Sooner or later, he will find a wife. 5 Nothing please me as much as your smile. 6 Nobody in our class is more motivated than Aiko. 7 He is no less rich than his sister.

• 同じ意味になるように日本語訳もお願いします

Health is the most precious thing () is more precious() health Your pencil is twice as long as mine Your pencil is twice ()() of mine He is two years older than Ayaka He is () to Ayaka () two years They have less rain in America than we do in Japan They don't have ()() rain in America () we do in Japan

• 比較級とas~asについて教えて下さい

as~asの文は~の部分に入るのは形容詞か副詞と思うのですが、形容詞とともにであれば名詞もいいんですか? He has as many books as she. また、最上級ではよく見かけるのですが He is the most famous singer in Japan . 、比較級でも後に名詞が来る場合はありますか? 例えば、 He is a more fsmous singer than she . He has more money than I . よろしくお願いします。

• 翻訳をお願いします。

よろしくお願いいたします。 インドの方です。勝手に.をつけました。 切る場所が間違っている可能性もあります。 よろしくお願いいたします。 I had written to you earlier also that you will have to use the guide with whom. you are comfortable and he or she knows and understands your work. this has to be totally your decision as . you will have to make him work in your way. Regarding Mr Arora, i think you have to be more happy than him as. he is working for you for which you are paying him. but since he knows your work . you are comfortable. but he should know that in case he has made a mistake. he should be sorry for it and should not Repeat it again. When you come to Darjeeling. you can decide about your Kalimpong programme as. you will be in darjeeling for 10 days.

• 模範解答をお願いします。仮定法・比較級の問題です。

1.次の各組がほぼ同じ意味になるように、空所に適語を1語ずつ入れなさい。 (1)A:In my opinion, the most dangerous job is driving a cab in New York City. B:I am of the opinion that ( ) ( ) ( ) is more dangerous than driving a cab in New York City. (2)A:She is quite as charming as her sister. B:She is ( ) ( ) charming than her sister. 2.次の語群を正しく並べ替えなさい。 (1)この仕事は、はたで見る程楽ではない。 This task is not (as/so/it/easy/seems). (2)人の価値は所有物よりもむしろ人物次第です。 A man's value lies (as/has/he/in what/much/not/so) in what he is. (3)(him/hear/to/in/speak) English, your would take him for a native speaker. (1語不要) 3.次の文の( )に当てはまる語句を下から選びなさい。 (1)Last year, Mary earned ( ) her brother, who has a better position. ア.twice as much as イ.more twice than ウ.twice so many as エ.twice as more as オ.twice much more than (2)Jeff and Jenny saved ( ) they could to visit their uncle in Hawaii. ア.as a lot of money as イ.as much money as ウ.money as a lot as エ.money as possible as (3)I am no ( ) able to operate this machine than he is. ア.far イ.much ウ.very エ.more 4.日本文の意味に合う英文を下から選びなさい。 地下鉄がなければ東京のほとんどの人たちが非常に不便を感じるだろう。 ア.With no subways in Tokyo, all of the people's inconvenience will be great. イ.If it were not for the subways, great inconvenience can be felt by all the people in Tokyo. ウ.If there were no subways, almost all the people have had great inconvenience in Tokyo. エ.Without the subways, almost all the people in Tokyo would feel great inconvenience. 5.2つの文が同じ意味になるように、( )内から適切な語句を選びなさい。 (1)A:I'd rather go for a walk than see the movie. B:I (ア.like イ.like rather ウ.prefer エ.prefer than) going for a walk to seeing the movie. (2)A:That was the most moving film I had ever seen. B:I had never seen (ア.a more イ.so a ウ.more エ.such a) moving film than that. (3)A:Your stereo set is sperior to mine in sound quality. B:My stereo set is (ア.worse イ.more ウ.better エ.inferior) to yours in sound quality. 6.日本文の意味に合うよう、( )に適当な語(句)を入れなさい。 この橋はあの橋の1.5倍の長さがある。 This bridge is one and a half ( ) as long as that. 7.次の会話が成り立つよう、( )に入る適切な語句を下から選びなさい。 A:Have a nice trip, Mr.Brown. B:Thank you. ( ) anyone need to reach me, I will be staying at the Commodore Hotel. ア.Does イ.Can ウ.Had エ.Should 8.日本文の意味に合うように( )内の語句を並び替えなさい。 (1)彼の成功は才能というよりは努力によるものだ。 (as/due to/his success is/talent/much/not/so/to effort). (2)私には中古車も買えない。まして新車を買う余裕などない。 I can't afford to buy (a/more/car/less/,/much/new/a/used) one. (1語不要) 9.日本文の意味に合うよう、( )に入る適切な語句を下から選びなさい。 もう少し努力すれば、彼は成功しただろう。 ( ) a little more effort, he would have succeeded. ア.For イ.But for ウ.Owing to エ.With 10.次の文の( )でくくられた語句のうち、間違っているものを選びなさい。 (When) she (works on) the English paper, she said, "Sometimes I wish I (am) (British)." 多いですが、よろしくお願いいたします。

• 文法

いくつか聞きたいことがあります、 すべて、比較の所に載ってたものです、 どこが省略されてるかなどを教えてくれると、ありがたいです。 (基本的にはニュアンスの問題だと思うのですが・・・・) 1つでもいいので、よろしくお願いします。 (1)She did not so much as say good-bye to us. のasは何ですか? (2) [1]Hiroshi is as good as his word. [2]I heard from him as early as yesterday. [3]As after as I see this picture,I think of you. [4]He will plays tennis with us as likely as not. [5]This photograph is as large as life. [6]He has as many as one hundred books. これらは、He is as good as dead. と同じ類のものだから、(この例はわかります) 覚えとけといわれたのですが、訳とかは書いてあったのですが、 どうしてその訳がでるのかがわからないです。 (3)More often than not,I played tennis. なぜこれで、しばしばなのかわかりません・・・ (4)He is neither more nor less than stupid. 彼はばか以上でも以下でもない⇔彼は馬鹿というほかない見たな感じですか? (5)He is not so foolish as to say it. これは訳もわかりません、、asは接続詞で後ろに文が 隠れてると思うんですけど、なにが省略されてるのでしょうか? (6)He is not such a fool as he looks. これは相関的に用いられる、関係代名詞ですよね?(比較のところになぜ? 本題に戻りますが、彼は、あほに見えるような人ではない。で 元々の文は、He is not a fool.ですか? 長くなってしまったのですが、よろしくお願いします。