• ベストアンサー

海外出品したいのですが。英語で

ebayオークションに日本でしか売ってないMIXCDオークション に出そうかと思ってます。そこで英語にしたいのですが。 このCDは日本だけしか売ってません。 =Only Japan sells this CD and it does not become precocious. これは色んなアーチストの曲をミックスしたCDです。 =This is CD which mixed various artists' music. 最初から最後まで曲が入ってる訳ではありません。 =Music is not necessarily contained from the beginning to the last. 曲と曲がつながっております。 =Music and music are connected. 作者のアレンジで音質が変えられてます。 =Tone quality is changed in the arrangement of the author. ドライブに人気なCDです。 =It is CD popular to a drive. 他にもVo,2.3.4があります。 =There are Vo and other 2.3.4. 質問をくだされば、メールにて曲目を教えます。 =If a question is given, mail will show music title. 間違ってるのは、こうした方がわかりやすとか、アドバイス いただければ、ありがたいです。

• legs
  • お礼率92% (1500/1623)
  • 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数7

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.2

こんばんは。 最初にお詫びをしておきます。 http://okweb.jp/kotaeru.php3?q=1084051 の回答の最初の英文の adverting は綴りを間違ってタイプしてしまいました。正しくは advertising です。申し訳ありませんでした。 「このCDは日本だけしか売ってません。」 「CDが売られている」というのを、CD を主語にして、This CD sells … という言い方ができます。 This CD sells only in Japan. 「これは色んなアーチストの曲をミックスしたCDです。」 The CD is a complex of various artists. という文章も考えられます。 「最初から最後まで曲が入ってる訳ではありません。」 Not all the numbers play completely.(全ての曲が完全に入っているわけではありません。) 「曲と曲がつながっております。」 There are no blanks between numbers. 「作者のアレンジで音質が変えられてます。」 この場合の「音質」は音のクオリティーというよりも「音色」いう意味合いですね。 The tone timbre is modulated by a DJ. 「ドライブに人気なCDです。」 This is perfect for driving. 「他にもVo,2.3.4があります。」 This CD is volume 1. I have also volume 2~4. 「質問をくだされば、メールにて曲目を教えます。」 Please ask me the titles of tunes of the CD by e-mail if you like to.

legs
質問者

お礼

こちらも答えてくださったのですか!しかも全て。 お忙しい中答えて頂きありがとうございます。 >CDが売られている」というのを、CD を主語にして、This CD sells...なるほど、私の書いた文がえらく長くてわかりずらく、 とても恥ずかしいです。 complexかぁ.. 思いもつきませんでした。 >「音質」は音のクオリティーというよりも「音色」いう意味合い なるほど。 先程も、答えてくださったのですが、私からみると、なんて言うんでしょうか、ネイテェブな実践ぽい英語で、勉強になります。 英語もろくに出来ませんが、人生勉強として、海外オークションもやってます。 いろいろとありがとうございました。

legs
質問者

補足

advertingの件、もうオークションには まんまコピーして出したのですが、見る人も愛嬌と言う事で.....。 、これは、私も辞書ひかなかったが悪いので問題ありません。 わざわざ教えてくれて逆に助かりました。

その他の回答 (2)

回答No.3

すみません。投稿ボタンを押してから抜けに気が付きました。 Please ask me the titles of tunes of the CD by e-mail if you like to. ↓ Please ask me about the titles of tunes of the CD by e-mail if you like to.

legs
質問者

お礼

わざわざすいません。 一応覚える為に辞書ひきますので 大丈夫だとおもいますが、先きに教えてくださって ありがとうございました。

• CATLIN
  • ベストアンサー率48% (279/577)
回答No.1

>このCDは日本だけしか売ってません。 =Only Japan sells this CD and it does not become precocious. (日本国がこのCDを売るのではないし、最後のprecociousはどんな意味なのかもわかりません) シンプルに→ Sold at JAPAN only. >これは色んなアーチストの曲をミックスしたCDです。 → This CD contains variety of artist's music. > 最初から最後まで曲が入ってる訳ではありません。 →この日本語の意味がわかりまぜん。では最初から最後まで何がはいっているのですか?? →??? >曲と曲がつながっております。 =Music and music are connected. →There are no interruption between musics. >作者のアレンジで音質が変えられてます。 =Tone quality is changed in the arrangement of the author. (作者って誰のことです?Musician?CDのProducer?) →XXXXX has made adjusted audio quality . >ドライブに人気なCDです。(CDのことを話しているんだからいつもIt is CD which…みたいに遠まわしに書くことはないです) →Good for driving! >他にもVo,2.3.4があります。 →This CD is the volume one and there are all four in set. >質問をくだされば、メールにて曲目を教えます。 (この日本語もおかしいですよね?どんな質問をしても曲名しか教えないのですか?) =If a question is given, mail will show music title. →If you want to know all music titles,please e-mail me.

legs
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。 わかりずらくてすいません。ちょっともう少し内容述べます。 >このCDは日本だけしか売ってません 例えば、海外アーチストのライセンスをもつレコード会社が DJを雇いミックスしてつくられたCDを過去に日本のみで発売された 商品という意味です。 > 最初から最後まで曲が入ってる訳ではありません。 ミックスCDですので普通CDシングルだと、まるまるかけると4分~5分にはなりますが、曲と曲をテンポ(BPM)を合わせてつなげるので間奏部分から別の曲をミキサーを通じていれます。ですので、30秒しか音は入れず、次は5秒、つぎのCDは2分とランダムにつなげていきます。ですので、曲も出始めから、音をかぶせる事もあったりなかったり、最後までかけないうちに次の曲へつなげるといった、休みがなくノンストップで曲をつなげていきます。ですので、MIX CDの場合は一つの曲が「最初から最後まで曲が入ってる訳ではありません。」と伝えたかったのですが、ベストCDの場合は一つの曲がまるまる入ってますが、MIX CDの場合は色んな曲が途切れなく入っているって感じです。 >作者のアレンジで音質が変えられてます。 MIX CDの作者は通常、DJです。 >質問をくだされば、メールにて曲目を教えます。 すいません、これはへんですよね。 Ask seller a questionで、質問も御請いたします。 曲目もお応えしますですよねぇ。 すいませんでした。

関連するQ&A

• 海外通販のやりとりのメールでわからない英語表現があります。

海外通販で先方に注文メールを送信したが、なかなか返事がこない為、 催促のメールをした際に、「数日後に計算書を送ります。」という 先方からの文章の後に以下の様な英文が付いていたのですが、 内容が把握できず困っています。 日本語での意味を教えて頂けないでしょうか。 どうぞよろしくお願いします。 DISCLAIMER: ‘This communication and the information contained in it are confidential and may be legally privileged. The content is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and others authorised to receive it. If you are not the intended recipient it is hereby brought to your notice that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or dissemination, or alternatively the taking of any action in reliance on it, is strictly prohibited and may constitute grounds for action, either civil or criminal’

• 英語の問題

He is not what he was ten years ago. ()is written in this report is full of mistakes. (1)what(2)it(3)that (4)which Lungs are to body () leaves are to the tree.(1)what(2)that(3)when (4)which 訳もお願いしますm(__)m

• itが指すものは?お願いします。

以下の英文は、ある海外のリゾートに泊まった人がそのホテルについて感想を書いたものです。 Oakmont is not a fancy resort, the units are small, and the view from the resort is not that great. It is comfortable and it is convenient to get into and get out of as you travel to the area attractions. This is one of those resorts that you choose because of the location, not the resort amenities. 質問は it is convenient to get into and get out of as you travel to the area attractions. という文についてです。 最初のitは何を指しているのでしょうか? 単純に形式主語としてto get into and get out of を指しているのでしょうか? それともthe hotelのようなものを指しているのでしょうか?(This book is difficult to readのような構文みたいに)

• 英語の和訳です。お願いします!!

Most people feel lonely sometimes, but it usually only lasts between a few minutes and a few hours. This kind of loneliness is not serious. In fact, it is quite normal. For some people, though, loneliness can last for yeas. Psychologists are studying this complex phenomenon in an attempt to better understand long-term loneliness. These researchers have already identified three different types of loneliness. The first kind of loneliness is temporary. This is the most common type. It usually disappears quickly and does not require any special attention. The second kind, situational loneliness, is a natural result of a particular situation-for example, a divorce, the death of a loved one, or moving to a new place. Although this kind of loneliness can cause physical problems, such as headaches and sleeplessness, it usually does not last for more than a year. Situational loneliness is easy to understand and to predict.

• 英語駄目駄目ですが教えて下さい。

自分なりに英語にしたのですが友達のアメリカ人に手紙で通じるか 少し心配です。どなたか、この方がいいというのであれば教えて下さい。 1.私は編集機器(アナログからデジタルに変換する機械)を買いました。I bought the edit machine. 2.しかし、私はDVDレコーダーをまだ買っていません。 But,I have not bought DVD Recorder yet. 3.このCDの編集は短編CDムービーです。 This CD was short edited. 4.この内容のビデオを貴方は探す事ができますか? Can you discover these beautifle quality of image video? 5.これらの野球選手は有名です。「xxxx」はとても貴重です。 These baseball players are famous "xxxxxx" is precious also in it. 6.私は思いますが、探し出す事が可能なら、それは売れると思います。I will think that it sell,if you are able to search. 7.それは見本のCDです。 It is CD of reference... BTW,ところで 8.ニューヨークな大都会で、人気の商品はありますか?A big town, N.Y. Is it in US popular goods? 9.私は貿易をしたいです。しかし、なにが売れるかわかりません。 I want to carry on trade. But, it does not know what sells. 10.インターネットではどんなものがうれるのだろう?Which have you earned by the internet? てな具合です。

• 英語訳お願いします。

どなたか、英語が堪能な方お願いします。 (1) This is charcoal. I like barbeque very much. I often have barbeque party with my family and friends in summer. It is really fun and dish is very delicious. (2) This is an autographed ball. I was given an autograph by Mr.Yoshinobu Takahashi in Yomiuri Giants. It is genuine. I like baseball since long ago. My father watched Major League games on TV in the weekend and I came to like it affected by that. (3) These are vegetables. I am working as a part time worker at the grocery store. All worker are friendly and cheerful and I am happy to work. My job is easy. (lol) Good points to work there are that hourly pay is high and I can eat many fresh fruits. (4) This is a savings bank in the form of Jizo (a guardian deity of children). It has good touch and I like it. No money is in it. (lol) (5) This is a seal. I bought it when I went to the trip to Beijing, China. It was made of crystal and by craftsman’s hands. I like it very much but have never used. (lol) (6) This is a photo of Tenanmon. It was very cold on the day I took this photo. It was very wide and the building had sense of history. Here was also a location site of the movie "Last Emperor." (7) This is a ticket of the World Cup. I went to the World Cup 2006 in Germany. I saw the game between Japan and Brazil and was very excited. Dortmund in Germany had very beautiful street and very tasty baked sausage 長文すいません・・・

• 英語

It is not easy to do tha hula,though it may seem so simple and graceful when done well. フラダンスをするのは簡単ではない、上手に踊るのはとても簡単で優美そうに見えるけれど。 when done wellの部分が良くわかりません。意味合いはとれますが、文法的にいまいちです。when以下主語が無いですが省略ですか? It is not easy to do tha hula,though it may seem so simple and graceful when it(hula) is done well.

• 海外のオークションで鞄を販売しましたがクレームをつけられました。英語の翻訳できる方、助けてください。

海外のオークションで鞄を販売しましたがクレームをつけられました。英語の翻訳できる方、助けてください。 I JUST RECEIVED MY SPEEDY 30N°170431359595 BAG BUT IT IS NOT THE ONE I ORDER THIS IS N)SPO988 WITH A KEY CADENAS OUTSIDE AND CORNERS SLIGTLY WORN !!! NOT LIKE ON THE PICTURE I BET YOU MADE A MISTAKE AS IT IS NOT WORST TO SEND IT BACK MAY I HAVE A DISCOUNT ON MY TODAY BID ,, ?? PLEASE SEE ALSO IF YOU HAVE NOT ALREADY SENT MY ORDER OF N°149 AND 150 IN ORDER TO DECREASE THE SHIPPING POST TO SEND ALL AT THE SAME TIME I STAY YOURS SINCERELY LOUIS

• 英語の質問です。

少し長いですが、日本語に訳してもらえませんか? よろしくお願いしますm(_ _)m Talk is cheap. Trump said to stop Muslims from coming here temporarily until we can sort things out first. That is not grounds for disqualification to run as president. We need to do this because many Jihadists are infiltrating to the USA because of this there needs to be stricter screening. Mohammed is the cause of this in his teachings why else would Muslims be killing Muslims? Did not the prophet command to kill those who turn from Allah? You want to get factual look it up, google the history of Mohammed. Find the truth and the truth will set you free. This is to protect all Americans

• 海外文通をしているのですが,おかしな英語の部分の指摘をお願いします(*

海外文通をしているのですが,おかしな英語の部分の指摘をお願いします(*_*) 相手から来た手紙に対する返事で,途中から文が始まっていますが…お願いします!! Your country has deep historys and you live in the beautiful place! Does the story become Grimm's Fairy Tales(グリム童話)? I'd like to read it. Germany is very cold, isn't it! The place where I live had snow just a little while ago, but it was not piled up. Both A and B are very famoust music! It is enviable why German have great composers. My teacher who told me in English loves German, and she has been German before. How place is Bavaria? (Bavariaはどんなところですか?はこれで良いんですか??) Is there near from your house? I'd like to visit German! If I visit German, I'd like to visit Nurnberg and Regersburg. Are you interested in Japan? Do you have any question about Japan? And have you ever been go abroad? 添削お願いします!