• 締切済み

英訳をみてください

1規則等の設定・改廃 (1)経営の基本規則・規程 (2)業務の運営規程の制定・改廃 1Renewal and revocation of regulation, etc. (1)Managing guideline and regulation (2)Setting up and renewal of operational  regulation

みんなの回答

• Rh_inshi
  • ベストアンサー率36% (25/69)
回答No.2

これではいかがでしょうか? I. Establishment and Update of Regulations, Etc. (1) Basic Management Rules and Regulations (2) Establishment and Update of Business Regulations

tabuk1
質問者

お礼

Updateですか、なかなかいい感じですね。どうもありがとうございました。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
回答No.1

1規則等の設定・改廃 :The establishment, improvement and elimination of regulations, etc (1)経営の基本規則・規程 : The basic regulations of management (2)業務の運営規程の制定・改廃 : The constitution, improvement and elimination of business operational regulations

tabuk1
質問者

お礼

自信なしですか。でもおかしいとこはないですよ。実際に使用したご経験があれば、なおさらいいですね。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 英訳をみてください

得意分野 ・海外業務・・・立ち上げ、運営、撤退までの把握。 ・管理業務全般・・・財務、経理、契約など  ・財務戦略の立案及び経営への提言 Major ・Overseas operation・・・Setting up. Operation. Withdrwal ・Administration・・・Finance,Accounting,Contract ・Financial strategy and advice to Management

• lawとactの違いをどのように訳したらいいのでしょうか?(翻訳をお願いします)

The Militia Act of July, 1862 authorized the President to make all necessary rules and regulation for states without adequate militia law. 「1862年7月17日制定の民兵法(act)は、国家の目的に資すれば、適当な民兵法(law)なしに大統領に『必要とするすべての規則と規制』を行う権限を認めていた。」と訳したのですが、文中のlawとactの違いの意を含んだ訳し方を教えてください。

• 教育委員会規則による私人の人権制限

教育委員会規則は、地方教育行政の組織及び運営に関する法律(昭和31年法律第162号)の第14条第1項の規定に基づいて、広く制定できるようです。 https://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E6%95%99%E8%82%B2%E5%A7%94%E5%93%A1%E4%BC%9A%E8%A6%8F%E5%89%87 この地方教育行政の組織及び運営に関する法律(昭和31年法律第162号)の第14条第1項の規定は、包括的な委任のように読めます。 (1)そうだとすると、教育委員会は、好きなように、教員委員会規則を制定して、私人に対して人権の制限ができるのでしょうか? (2)多数の様々な教育委員会規則がありますが、その一つ一つについて、当該の教育委員会規則が、私人に対して人権制限できる形の規程を含む性質のものなのか、単なる行政規則(私人に対する効果を持たないもの)なのかの区別は、第三者(私人)としては、どのようにすれば、分かりますか?

• 教育委員会規則について質問

教育委員会規則についてのウイキペディアの説明は次のとおりです。 http://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E6%95%99%E8%82%B2%E5%A7%94%E5%93%A1%E4%BC%9A%E8%A6%8F%E5%89%87 「教育委員会規則(きょういくいいんかいきそく)とは、法令または条例に違反しない限りにおいて、教育委員会の権限に属する事務に関して、教育委員会が制定する規則のことである。 地方教育行政の組織及び運営に関する法律(昭和31年法律第162号)の第14条第1項に規定され、教育委員会規則、その他教育委員会の定める規程で公表を要するものの公布に関し必要な事項は、教育委員会規則で定めることとなっている(同条第2項)。」 それで、質問です。 (1)教育委員会規則は、議会の議決なしで、教育委員会だけで制定できるのですか? (2)仮にできるとして、教育委員会規則により(=議会の議決なしで)、市民の権利を独自に制限する規定を設けることは、できるのですか?

• 英訳をチェックしてください

和文 この科目では企業会計の原則とその基礎にある理論を学ぶ。企業会計は、企業の経済活動を測定し、株主 や債権者など、広く企業に利害関係を有する人々に対して、必要な情報を提供するシステムである。将来産業 界に進もうとする人々はいうまでもなく、現代社会に生活するすべての人々にとって、企業会計の知識は欠か せない。講義は (1)会計の基礎概念 (2)経営業績と財政状態の測定 (3)財務諸表の順に行う。 英文 With this subject, the theory in the principle and the foundation of business accounting is studied. Financial accounting measures the economic activity of a company and a stockholder, a creditor, etc. are the systems which provide a company with required information to people who have an interest widely. Not only  people who are going to progress to the industrial world in the future, it is dispensable to the knowledge of business accounting for but also people who live into the modern society. A lecture shall be pprogressed the following order (1)Accounting principle (2)Operating results and financial position (3)Financial statements 以上よろしくお願いします。

• ニュース英語の翻訳

Our business were late entering the recession and likely will be late to emerge than same other aspects of the economy, which speaks to the need to remain conservative in our approach to managing the business. 自分なりには、”われわれのビジネスは、景気後退の局面に入るのが遅かったので経済の中のいくつかの他の産業よりも不況から抜け出すことが遅れる可能性があり、事業運営に取り組むうえで慎重にならざるを得ない。”と訳すのですが、、、いまいち良い訳ではないと思います。 特に、”speaks to"をどう訳すべきなのか、良くわかりません。 アドバイスをお願いします。

• 和訳をお願いします(*^_^*)

さきほどの続きなんですが、こちらも和訳もお願いします(>_<) Keeping tropical fish can be a rewarding and educational pastime and is a popular hobby. I am astonished how much fish biology, chemistry, and physics I remember from having a childhood fish tank. But I never made the common mistake of thinking that fish were pets that require no care. Setting up and maintaining a tank correctly does take some time and energy. As an adult, I find the mixing and regulation of the water quality boring, and my husband has taken over that routine; that doesn't mean he is more responsible than I am, just ask our cats! But as a child, it was a great chance to learn about responsibility.

• 辞書を調べたものの...

和訳をお願いします(*^_^*) 全体の意味がつかめません!! Keeping tropical fish can be a rewarding and educational pastime and is a popular hobby. I am astonished how much fish biology, chemistry, and physics I remember from having a childhood fish tank. But I never made the common mistake of thinking that fish were pets that require no care. Setting up and maintaining a tank correctly does take some time and energy. As an adult, I find the mixing and regulation of the water quality boring, and my husband has taken over that routine; that doesn't mean he is more responsible than I am, just ask our cats! But as a child, it was a great chance to learn about responsibility.

• 和訳の質問です。

下記2分について、以下のように和訳しましたが、下の文章について3憶ドルがどこにかかっているのか、結局PPPなのか民間投資なのか、この訳であっているのかがわかりません。 どなたかご教示いただけないでしょうか。 よろしくお願いいたします。 the $10 million Carolyn & Maurice LeBauer Park in downtown Greensboro, North Carolina, for which we provided consultation to the city on creating, managing, and programming the facility. ノースカロライナ州グリーンズボロのダウンタウンにあるCarolyn & Maurice LeBauer Park は1,000万ドルをかけ開発され、私たちがファシリティーの開発、企画、運営についてコンサルティングを担当した。 The park is the centerpiece of nearly $300 million in public/private partnerships and private investments that are driving the revitalization of this southeastern city’s downtown and surrounding areas. この公園は、グリーンズボロのダウンタウンと周辺地域の活性化促進のための民間投資を用い行われる3憶ドル規模のPPP事業の最重要開発である。

• 日本語訳をお願いいたします。

German observers at Craonne, on the east end of the Chemin des Dames, were able to direct artillery-fire against the tanks and 23 were destroyed behind the French front line; few of the tanks reached the German defences and by the evening only ten tanks were operational. On the left flank the V Corps was stopped at the Bois des Boches and the hamlet of la Ville aux Bois. On the Chemin des Dames, I Corps made very little progress and by evening had advanced no further than the German support line, 200–300 yards (180–270 m) ahead. The French infantry had suffered many casualties and few of the leading divisions were capable of resuming the attack. The advance had failed to reach objectives which were to have fallen by 9:30 a.m. but 7,000 German prisoners had been taken. The attack on the right flank of the Sixth Army, which faced north between Oulches and Missy, took place from Oulches to Soupir and had less success than the Fifth Army; the II Colonial Corps advanced for 0.5-mile (0.80 km) in the first thirty minutes and was then stopped. The XX Corps attack from Vendresse to the Oise–Aisne Canal had more success, the 153rd Division on the right flank reached the Chemin des Dames south of Courtecon after a second attack, managing an advance of 1.25 miles (2.01 km). The VI Corps advanced on its right flank west of the Oise–Aisne Canal but was held up on the left.

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 過去には利用できましたが、多目的トレーより、W150㎜×E125㎜、のプリントが印刷できません。PCかららのデータがどうしても「A4」になるみたいです。
  • Windows11を使用しており、無線LANで接続されています。関連するソフトはBrother社提供のものです。
  • 電話回線はひかり回線を使用しています。
回答を見る