• ベストアンサー

私はタオルがカビによって生臭くなってきたらハイター

私はタオルがカビによって生臭くなってきたらハイターを使って除菌をします。私のやり方は、まず64リットル入った洗濯槽の中にハイターをキャップ4杯100ml入れます。 そこに洗濯物を入れて約15分間洗いモード回します。次に通常の洗濯モードを設定し、洗いを15分、すすぎを1回、脱水を6分間行います。 次に洗濯洗剤を入れて通常の洗濯モードを行います。15分の洗い、すすぎを1回、脱水を12分します。 これでハイターの塩素の匂いもだいぶ取れます。 英語: When my towels start to smell musty due to mold, I use bleach to disinfect them. My method is to first add 4 caps (100ml) of bleach to a washing machine filled with 64 liters of water. Then I put the laundry in and wash it for about 15 minutes. Next, I set the washing machine to the normal washing mode and wash for 15 minutes, rinse once, and spin for 6 minutes. Then I add detergent and wash again in the normal washing mode. Wash for 15 minutes, rinse once, and spin for 12 minutes. This will remove most of the chlorine smell from the bleach. この英訳はあっていますか?

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • takochann2
  • ベストアンサー率36% (2022/5563)
回答No.1

直訳っぽくて奇麗な文章じゃないです。 こっちのほうが良いです。ハイターは「Heiter」としました。 I use Heiter to sanitise towels when they smell musty. My method is as follows. Wash the laundry in a washing tank with 100ml of Heiter per 64L of water for about 15 min. In addition, do the wash in normal washing mode for 15 min, rinse once and dehydrate for 6 min. Finally, to remove the smell of the Heiter, add detergent and perform a normal wash. The process is 15 min of washing, one rinse and 12 min of dehydration.

関連するQ&A

• 私はお風呂のカビを取るためにハイターを使ったので

私はお風呂のカビを取るためにハイターを使ったので2日間連続で換気扇を回し続けないといけません。 I used bleach to remove the mold in the bathroom, so I have to keep the ventilation fan running continuously for two consecutive days.この英訳と文法の説明はあってますか?間違っている所がある場合は1箇所だけ訂正してください。複数の間違いの箇所を解説をするのは大変だと思いますので1箇所だけ教えてください。

• 無生物主語の穴埋め、3問です。

問題の中から、自分が分からなかったところをピックアップしました。回答お願いします。 1 数分歩いたら公園に着いた。   A few minutes´()()me to the park.   ()I walked a few minutes´I() to the park. 2 彼女はお父さんが急に亡くなって仕事を探さねばならなくなった。   Her father´s()death()her to look for a job. 3 この新しい洗濯機を使えば多くの時間と手間が省けます。   This new washing machine()()you much time and trouble.

• 選択問題お願いします!

You know I used to spend all Monday morning (wash / to wash / washed / washing / being washed) but it is so much quicker now. So I always have them (dry clean / dry cleaning / dry cleaned / to dry clean / to be dry cleaned) now. また、適切なものが入った時の訳はどうなるのでしょうか(>_<) お願いします!

• 適訳を教えて下さい。

英文メールがうまく訳せません。 誰か助けてください。 単語だけ見ているとなんとなく分かる気がするのですが、適訳を教えて下さい。お願いします。 I cook out of necessity.私は、必要に迫られて料理をする。 I can cook meals and feed a family (I did that in UK), but it is pushing it a bit too far to say that I enjoy cooking! I find it time consuming and an oily affair to cook. There is also the washing and wiping to do.洗ったり拭いたりすることもある。 I don't mind the dishes as they are quite easy to wash, just wash and leave them to dry. It's the floor, cooker, etc that I find it hard to clean. On the other hand, I am also concerned about the health of my family, so I will still want to cook for them as what I cook is definitely healthier. 特にasの意味がわかりません。 長文の訳ですみません。お願い申し上げます。

• 歯のホワイトニング用品の説明書が読めません・・・

ハワイのお土産にもらったのですが、英語が苦手で・・。なんとなくではなくてきちんと理解して使いたいので、お分かりになる方ご協力をお願いします! 1.Mix one teaspoon of the concentrated Rinse with three teaspoon of lukewarm water. Swish in mouth for 2-3 seconds and rinse out. 2.Squeeze a small, continuous line of Gel into the mouth tray. 3.Bite down very gently. Very little pressure is required to achieve maximum results. Wipe off any excess gel. 4.Leave for 5 minutes. 5.Remove tray and rinse mouth several time with lukewarm water, thoroughly flushing any remaining gel from mouth and gum area. Do not swallowgel. Rinse tray thoroughly in lukewarm water and air dry. 特に2と5が不明なところがおおいです。 よろしくお願いしますm(_)m

• ふきんの洗い方を教えてください。

恥ずかしい話ですが、ふきんの洗い方がわかりません。 今までずっと洗濯機で洗ってました(実家でもそうしていたので)。 でもいろいろ見ていると、手洗いしている方が多いそうですね。 一度挑戦してみようかと思うのですが、洗い方がわかりません。 今までは、食器は食器かごで自然乾燥させていたので、一日に使う食器用ふきんは一枚です。テーブル用ふきんも一枚です。 朝新しいものを出して、夜台所仕事が終わったらそのまま洗濯かごへ入れ、次の日の朝衣類と一緒に洗濯機で洗い、洗濯物と一緒にピンチハンガーでベランダで干してました(雨の日は除湿機で)。 そこで質問なのですが、 (1)何で洗ったらいいのでしょうか。 ふきん洗い用の石鹸でしょうか?台所洗剤でもいいのでしょうか? またハイターは使ったほうがいいのでしょうか?その場合「洗剤→すすぎ→ハイター→すすぎ」か「ハイター→すすぎ→洗剤→すすぎ」でしょうか? (2)いつ洗えばいいのでしょうか? 使ったら一日一回は洗いたいのですが、夜に洗うと干しても乾かないと思うのですが…朝までそのままですか?どうされていますか? (3)どこに干したらいいのでしょうか? 今までは朝ピンチハンガーでベランダに干していましたが、夜洗うとなると、どこに干したらいいのでしょうか?台所にはふきんを干すものがありません。食器かごは、夜食器を洗ったあと朝まで自然乾燥させてしまうので、干せません。それに部屋の中だと乾かないと思うのですが…。どうされていますか? 本当にくだらない質問ですいません。 どうかわかりやすく教えてください。

• 『原産国』『洗濯の注意』などアパレル系用語の英訳

友人に頼まれて、今洋服のタグを作成しているのですが、 『サイズ』『品質』『原産国』『洗濯の注意』など定番的な表示で困っています。 例えば、 Size:M Quality:100% Cotton と、ここまではいろんな物に書いてあるのでわかるのですが、 ここからが問題です。 原産国:Made in Japan としたいのですが、何と書けば良いのでしょうか? Manufacture;Made in Japanですか? 次に、洗濯の注意は Attention:Machine wash cold... でいいのでしょうか? それともCautionですか? 『洗濯の注意』をそのまま訳すと、 Attention to washingで良いのでしょうか? 回答よろしくお願いします!!!

• 洗濯の仕方について。

うちの洗濯機は(みんなそうなのかもしれませんが) 洗濯の時間、すすぎの仕方・回数、脱水の時間が選べるようになってます。 すすぎは「霧重力」といって、霧状の水と遠心力ですすぐという方法もあります(これにすると水道代が3分の1で済むといううたい文句でした)。 標準にすると、洗い8分・霧重力すすぎ1回・脱水4分になります。 そこからうちは手洗いモードにして(Tシャツとかが伸びるのを防ぐため)すすぎのみ、注水すすぎ2回に変えます。 長くなってしまいましたが、質問したいのは、みなさんすすぎはどういう風にしてるかということです。 なぜかというとうちは集合住宅で水道計算の係りなのですが、うちだけ異常に水道代が高いんです。 ちなみに調べてもらいましたが、漏れとかはありません。 もちろんためすすぎにした方が水道代は安くなると思いますが、すすげているかが不安で、出来ません。 霧重力モードはもっとすすげているか不安です。 みなさんはどうされていますか? お教えください。

• 以下の英文を和訳して頂けませんか?

I will send you the details for Friday’s new lesson soon. I was checking the accounts this morning and realised one misunderstanding that you may have. You booked 15 hours, which equals 10 x 90-minute lessons. (I appreciate the first lesson was only 60 minutes, and therefore you were adding 5 minutes to 6 of the lessons to make up for the lost 30 minutes.) So you have remaining just over 3 hours (2 lessons). Apologies for any confusion and for not having pointed that out when you emailed last week. Kind regards,

• 英語が合っているか見てください。

Narrative の文書です 間違っていたら、訂正お願いいたします。 On Fridays, I get up at 9:00 am. My mother leaves for work at 8:00 and my brother goes to school early in the morning so I get up by myself. I only have third class on Friday so I don’t have to get up early but I get up two hours before I have to leave. As soon as get up, I go downstairs and get dressed, prepare breakfast myself and eat in front of the TV, checking my email on my smart phone. After breakfast I wash my face, brush my teeth, make up my face and tie up my hair. The third-period class is an English class and we always have a test at the beginning so when I am ready to go to college, I study for the test for an hour and I leave the house at 10:45 am . I walk to the station 15 minutes and get on the train 11:05am.When I arrive at Nagoya station at 12:03 pm, I change train and get on Higashiyama line subway to go to college. It takes 20 minutes to arrive at Hoshigaoka station from Nagoya station. I have to walk about 15 minutes to college after get off the subway. When I arrive at class, I eat chocolate for between meals. After between meals, I study for the test for about 45 minutes and sometimes I talking with my college friend who takes the same English class until 1:30 pm. I always meet my friend at college’s one floor near the elevator after finish the class at3:00 pm to go to part time job with my college friend by subway. We work at Nagoya station’s underground McDonald near silver clock . We get off the subway, buy eat between meals at Ministop near our office and talking with her over eating it at office. Change clothes and go our shop. I work as register or making drink or preparing food. After finish job, we change clothes and eat dinner at MacDonald’s because we work at there , we can buy 30 percent discount the day. I talk about school or friends or who we interested in over eating dinner with my friend about 30 minutes. After finish eating dinner We walk to Nagoya station for 15 minutes and say good-bye then. I take train and sleep on the train, my mother picks me up when I arrive at my local station about 11:15 pm. I wash my hands and take a bath as soon as I arrive at my house. After take a bath I brash my teeth and blow my hair. I up stairs to go to bed and say good night to my mother. Before fall asleep I always check my cell phone whether I get email from my friend or not. After that I prepare clothes for tomorrow’s part time job and set alarm for 8:30am. I see twitter and tweet or just check my friend’s tweet. I fall asleep after check my shift and what time I have to get up.