• ベストアンサー

添削を宜しくお願いします。

RIODELECHEの回答

• ベストアンサー
回答No.2

1.I'd like to stay with a family that has a pet that doesn't bark or bite. 2.I hope my host family can provide my own room with internet connection. 3.Bowling 4.Japanese 5.Japan 1ですが、日本ではペットといえば、犬・ネコ・鳥を思い浮かべるだけなのに対し、北米などは、爬虫類、クモ、バラエティーに富んでるような気がします。犬・ネコはもちろん圧倒的な人気ですが、複数いても当たり前なので、そこまでペットが好きでないなら、「Family with no pets」が無難でしょう。

suesuesue
質問者

お礼

回答どうもありがとうございました。 とても参考になりました。助かります。

関連するQ&A

• ホームステイ先へのメールの添削をお願いします

来月、ニュージーランドでホームステイをします。 ホームステイ先へのメールの添削をお願いします。 ・自分の英語力が乏しくなかなかうまく表現できませんでした。 ・ホームステイする家庭には娘がいます。dear mr~and mrs~か,dear~familyどちらの表現がよいでしょうか? ・他にも、どこに観光に行きたい、自分の趣味は~など書きたいことはたくさんあるのですが、最初の挨拶の手紙なので長くなりすぎない方がいいでしょうか? 以上の点と文章全体について指摘をよろしくおねがいします。 ******************************************************* Feb.18.2010 Dear Mr and Mrs ~~~ My name is~~,and I currently live in ~~,Japan.I would like to thank you so much having me at your home for a month.I am excited to become a part of family. I want to study English, and feel culture and enjoy sightseeing. Then I want to introduce Japanese culture and my hometown. This is my first abroad. So I am looking forward to everything. I look forward seeing you soon. Sincerely, 自分の名前

• 英訳 添削

犬と赤ちゃんが遊ぶことについて話します。 また、ペットの人気ランキングについても話します。 ペットと人間の赤ちゃんを遊ばせることはいいことか悪いのか? 海外の医学誌は、犬 と一緒に育った赤ちゃんは耳や喉の感染症になりにくく元気に育てることができると言っています。 犬が屋外と屋内を行き来する家庭ほど健康に育つ率が高い。犬が外で汚れて家に戻ってくるため接触する赤ちゃんが細菌に晒される。このために免疫が発達して体が丈夫になるのではないかと研究者は推定しています。 私の意見は、親が忙しいときなどには犬が子どもの遊び相手になっていいと思います。 また、動物と遊ぶことにより、動物を好きになり、生物を大事にできるようになってくると思います。 このように、ペットと赤ちゃんを育てることはいいことです。 そして今から赤ちゃんと犬が遊んでいる動画をお見せします。 このように遊ばせることにより、見てる私たちもほほえましくなり、子どもにもいい影響を与えることができるでしょう。 I talk about a dog and a baby playing. In addition, I talk about the ranking of the pet of popularity. It is a good thing to let a pet and a human baby play, or is it bad? I say that it is hard to become the infectious disease of an ear and the throat, and the overseas medicine magazine can bring up the baby brought up with a dog well. A percentage to grow up into health as the home where a dog goes back and forth the outdoors and the indoor is high. A baby to touch that a dog becomes dirty outside and comes back to the house is exposed to bacteria. Therefore, immunity develops, and the researcher estimates that a body may become strong. My opinion thinks that a dog may become the playfellow of the child at time when a parent is busy. In addition, I come to like an animal by playing with an animal and think that I become able to take good care of a creature. In this way, it is good to bring up a pet and a baby. And I show the animation that a dog is idle with a baby now. We who look become heartwarming and I say and may affect the child by letting you play in this way. 英訳したので、添削してください。

• 日本人Girlfriend探す。。

I am expecting the answer or suggestion from Japanese girl. I am 36 Yrs old, Good permanent job in Tokyo with Handsome salary and having Permanent residency of Japan. My nationality is India. When I came first time in Japan, I wanted to marry with Japanese girl. But unfortunately I have not succeeded. I read many blogs and found that, the Japanese girls dislikes Indians. Japanese girls likes Eurpoeans/Americans but not Indians. I don`t know why Japanese girls not like Indian guy. Still I`m looking for the Japanese girlfriend…..I don`t know whether my dream girl (Offcourse Japanese girl) meet me or not. I think Japanese girls are very cute and Beautiful.

• 英作文の添削お願いいたします。

周りに英作文の添削をお願いできる環境がないため、投稿させていただきました。 1.日本人はゴミを分別して捨てていますか? 2.日本人はゴミの削減に取り組んでいますか? 3.日本人はリサイクルの重要性に気づいていますか? という内容の手紙に対する返信を80字程度で述べよというものです。 Thank you for your letter. Answering to your first question, most of people separate for disposal their garbage in Japan. I think most of people don’t try to decrease their garbage, because they don’t get benefit for it. The Japanese government had better award them reducing garbage something. I suppose they are aware of the importance of recycling. For example, they recycle PET bottles and cans, plastic trays. I do it too. 内容というよりは、文章の繋ぎ方や文法の正しさについて不安があります。 どうぞ、よろしくお願いいたします(><

• 初めてのホームステイ

この夏カリフォルニアに短期留学する大学生です。 大学の協定大学における留学なので手続き等は全部学校側がしてくれるのですが ホームステイ先の家庭の希望を提出しなければいけなくなりました。 学校からの提出書類の質問内容としては、以下のようなもので どれかを選べということです。 (1) 家族構成の希望は? 0-7歳まで・8歳以上・子供ナシ (2) ペットについての希望は? 犬・猫・なし 以上の質問になんて答えたらいいかわかりません。 (1)では子供がいいような気もするけれども、 同い年くらいの子だったらよりよいコミュニケーションがとれるのかなー と思ったり・・・。しかし合わなければ最悪だし、悩んでいます。 ホームステイされた方の経験では、希望はどちらにするほうが懸命だと思いますか? ちなみに私は英語がほとんどしゃべれず、 あまり会話力に自信がありません。。。 (2)ペットについてはどっちでもいいけれど  ネコだったらもしかしたら汚い家っていう可能性もあるのかなー?  など考えてしまいます。 初めてのホームステイでいまいちどんな形式なのかもわかりません。 体験された方教えてください><

• ホームステイ先の要望はどこまで言っていいのですか?

こんにちは。 私は手数料を取る留学斡旋業者ではなく、 手数料や申込料無料の業者さんを 利用し、来年カナダへの短期留学を予定しています。 現在、ホームステイ先の要望のことで悩んでいます。 留学申込書には ・ペットがいる家庭 可/不可 ・子供がいる家庭 可/不可 のみ選ぶ項目があります。 私は、以前に、手数料を取る留学斡旋業者を通じてホームステイしたことがあり、 その時には「子供がいる家庭の場合は、0~3歳・3~5歳・5~10歳・10歳以上」等 選べたのですが、今回申し込みさせていただいた業者では、「年齢」等の 希望はなさそうです。  細かい希望は言えますか?との聞いてみたところ、 業者さんからは「決まりづらくなるのであまり言わないほうがいい」との回答が来ました。 (ちなみにペットだったら何でも可です。)  子供の年齢が選べた時は、手数料を取る業者を利用したので、 細かいところまで聞いてくれたのかもしれませんが、 今回も遠慮せず、希望を言ってしまっていいのでしょうか?  ホームステイ経験がある友人達は、渡航先で、 「赤ちゃんが夜鳴きして眠れない・勉強できない」 「子供が勝手に部屋に入り、部屋を荒らした・お金を取られた」 「子供が騒いでいるのに、親が全く注意しない」等の理由で 現地でホームステイ先の変更をしていました。  悲しい結果にならないように、 事前に細かく希望を伝えることは非常識なのでしょうか? アドバイスお願い致します。

• 添削お願いしますm(_ _)m

添削お願いしますm(_ _)m  皆様が一所懸命添削してくださるお陰で、カナダのメル友、いよいよ複雑なことを訊き返してきています。  今度は、こういうレスをしたいと思います。 ぼくは、梅田まで電車と地下鉄で1時間くらいかかる大阪の南のエリアに住んでいます。 ぼくの小説と漫画の電車の友だちは、神戸や京都に住んでいます。 そこからも梅田まで電車で30分くらいかかります。 でもみんなも神戸や京都の駅前に住んでいるわけではないので、あれこれと1時間くらいかかります。  神戸はクイーン・エリザベス2世号などが時々訪れる港町です。  京都は古いお寺や神社がたくさんある日本の古い首都です。  ちなみに、アレックスが知っている心斎橋から梅田までは、地下鉄で三駅、約10分ほどです。  ぼくは、何ヶ月かに一回友だちのみんなに会える梅田の地下街が大好きです。 ぼくも日本各地を旅行したいと思うけれど、年取った猫と暮らしているので、彼女を置いていくのは難しいです。  彼女をペット・ホテルに預ける、というのも彼女が可哀想だし、そうするとお金もかかります。 でも、ぼくは日帰りではよく大阪の近くのあちこちに行きます。 今度も、神戸の西の古い漁村で友だちと会うつもりです。  ぼくは、ゴールデンウイークは家で小説を書いていました。  しかし、執筆の合間についネットで遊んだりしてしまっています。。  でも、完成は時間の問題でしょう。 I live in the south area in Osaka by the train and subway to Umeda for about 1 hour. My novel and comic friends live in Kobe or Kyoto. It takes about 30 minutes also from there to Umeda by train. but -- since not everybody also necessarily lives in the station front in Kobe or Kyoto -- that is the reason -- They take about 1 hour for Umeda. Kobe is the port town which "Queen Elizabeth II" etc. sometimes visits. Many the temples and Japanese-Sinto shrines in Kyoto, is old capital of Japan long ago. Incidentally, between three stations and about about 10 minutes by subway to Umeda from Shinsaibashi where Alex knows very well. I like the underground city of Umeda where can meet my everyfriend,sometime(「何ヶ月かに一回くらい」と言いたいです ??"about somemonth at a time"??) I also want to travel every place of Japan, But I am living with the old cat, it is difficult to left her. If I am a rich man, she deposit with a pet hotel, But If it dose so, she is lonely. But I go to here and there of near Osaka by one day's trip well. Now, I plan to meet a friend in the old fishing village of the west of Kobe. I writing the novel at home this Golden Week . But I play internet at an interval of writing novels. (「つい~してしまう」と言いたいです) But completion is the problem of time. (「お陰様で~」というニュアンスを付けたいです)

• 訳してください!!

猫のカイルの話の続きです! 訳お願いしますm(._.)m Interested, I tried an online search on rules of pet ownership in other English-speaking countries. I soon found that laws of registration for dogs and cats are quite common in the USA, the UK, Canada, and New Zealand. Many countries strongly recommend microchipping. The results of my search made me think about dogs and cats in Japan. Japan probably needs a stricter pet registration system and a law enforcing heavy fines for abandoning animals. Then, maybe Japanese pet owners would become more responsible.

• "日本のニュース"を英語で言うと?

日本のニュースって何と言えばよいのでしょうか?菅とか尖閣とか海老蔵とかもっぱら日本で報道されてるニュースという意味です。 Japanese news. News about Japan. News on Japan. News in Japan. どれが一般的なのでしょうか? I check the latest Japanese news on the Internet every night. のような文脈で使いたいのですが。

• 英作文を作ったので添削おねがいします

お礼は必ずします。 よろしくお願いします Recruitment of friend!(British or  American) Nice to meet you. My name is A I am a 35-year-old Japanese man and I live in Osaka. I am 172 cm tall and I weigh 65 kg. My blood type is A. I am a chemist at a chemists,selling medicines. I like playing football and walking my dog. I love Britain and American. I would like to be your friend. Could you correspond with me if you don't mind? If you correspond with me, I would provide you with something you can obtain only in Japan. Through corresponding with you, I would be able to improve my English and increase my knowledge about Britain and USA. Please become my friend by all means. My e-mail address is shown below. I am looking forward to your favorable reply. I would like to see you in near days. see you