• ベストアンサー

net of bank chargesとは?

海外に銀行経由で送金を行う際、以下のような文言にある“net of bank charges”というのは「手数料を差し引いて」という意味でしょうか。具体的にはどういうことを言っているのでしょうか。 “All payments should be made net of bank charges.” “All payments should be made in EUR (Euro) and all transfers of funds should be made net of any charges.” よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

All payments should be made net of bank charges. は 「すべての支払いは、銀行手数料を差し引いた金額で行われます」 の意味になります。 すなわち、相手方に10000円分の送金を行いたいのであれば、10000円に銀行手数料を加えた額を送金する必要がある、ということになります。 下の文章も同様ですね。 「すべての支払いはEUR(ユーロ)で行われ、すべての資金移動は手数料を差し引いて行われます」 という意味になります。 以上、ご参考まで。

bekobeto
質問者

お礼

大変参考になりました。ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• All banking charges

下記の直訳を文を区切って教えていただけますか? All banking charges other than those the issuing bank are for the account of the beneficiary.

• 日本から海外の銀行に送金

こんにちは。 海外(ドイツ)のサイトから商品を買いたいのですが、支払い方法がbank transferのみとのこと。 海外の銀行に送金したことないのですが、どうのようにすればよいのでしょうか? また以下の文からすると、日本の銀行で掛かる手数料のほかに相手の銀行で掛かる手数料もこちらが負担するということでしょうか? For customers from foreign countries and EU countries, bank transfers will only be accepted when all bank costs including the charges from our bank for the transaction will be paied by the customer. ちなみに金額は60ユーロほどです。 よろしくお願いいたします!

• end-cap chargesって何?

ライセンス契約に以下の英文があります。 Retail price amount should not be reduced by customary trade discounts, advertising allowances, Co-op advertising, end-cap charges, slotting fees, special promotions of any kind or costs incurred in manufacture, advertising or promotion. この中のend-cap chargesが何を意味するのわかりません。 ご存知の方、教えて下さい。 宜しくお願いします。

• 和訳について

海外の証券会社のHPに書かれていることについて質問を したところ下記の回答をいただきました。 和訳をお願いします。 (1)HPに書かれている内容 Except for the activity as Custodian Bank for funds and insurances : 0,10 % per year with a minimum of EUR 1000. (2)私が問い合わせた内容(誤って理解している可能性あり) ファンドと保険を購入しなければ年間0.1%の手数料がかかる(最低でも1000ユーロ)のか? (3)証券会社からの回答 This rule is for people who wish to create their own funds and want us to be their custodian bank. よろしくお願いします。

• should be made to find

An investigation of wide scope should be made to find the exact cause of air pollution. (大気汚染の正確な原因を知るためには、広範囲にわたる調査がなされなければならない) 上記の "should be made to find" を "should be found" にしたら意味はどう違ってくるでしょうか?

• 和訳について

海外の証券会社の口座を作ろうと考えている者です。 必要な書類について尋ねた解答の一部を抜粋しますと 3. Proof of the client’s bank account. 4. All the documents should be certified from your bank. これをさらに突っ込んで聞いたところ 2. for the bank proof it has to mention all the bank details and the branch name ( statement of a/c ) 3. All the documents should be stamped from your bank as mentioned below 4. You will have direct access to any one of our many brokers across the company’s four branches in addition to the on-line trading facility わかる方はぜひとも回答お願いします。

• 台湾への送金方法

お世話になります。 至急、台湾へ送金する必要があります。 イベント大会予選登録手数料なのですが相手先からは以下の様なメールがきました。 Please pay 15USD + 7USD(transfer fee for bank in Taiwan)= 22USD, and all remittance charges should be paid by the applicant. 相手先から来た振込先の情報 Beneficiary Bank : JIH SUN INTERNATIONAL BANK Swift Code : JSIBTWTP Beneficiary Bank Address : NO.10, SEC. 1, CHONGQING S. RD., TAIPEI CITY, TAIWAN R.O.C. Beneficiary Name : LIU LAN CULTURE FOUNDATION Beneficiary A/C NO. : ********* ゆうちょとか銀行から送れるのだと思うのですが、振込金額など手数料含め理解しておりません。 送金方法など教えていただければ助かります。 海外への送金など今まで経験がしたことがないのでよくわかりません。

• アップルからの支払いが受け取れません。海外からの円建て送金です。

アップルからの支払いが受け取れません。海外からの円建て送金です。 iPhoneアプリの支払いが 前に何度かイーバンク銀行でアップルからの支払いはされていましたが 楽天銀行になってからFAQの様に対応しなくなったのですかね? Your payment was returned by your bank. Your bank indicated: BBK unable to receive funds through JPY clearing system. If you need to update your bank information, go to the Contracts, Tax, & Banking Information module. Apple Payment Reference Number: 708518 Bank: RAKUTEN BANK - ****7317 Payment Date: Sep 30, 2010 Payments cannot be made to you until you resolve this issue. Regards, The iTunes Connect Team という通知が来ておりアップルからの売上が入金されず困っています。 同じ通知が来た開発者さんどうやって問題解決したのか是非教えてもらえないでしょうか?

• ベストアンサー
    • Mac
  • これは海外の詐欺ですか?

Hello, My bank have been trying to remit the sum of $2,000 USDollars of the Item but there was an error during the transfer of the funds. the bank encounter some problem during the processing of the funds. The minimum amount that can be transfer into your bank account is $2,850 USDollars and i was told to make additional payment of $850 USDollars so that they can able to complete the transfer of the whole funds into your bank account at once. I have already made additional payment of the sum of $850 USDollars to your money to balance and I hope you have got my additional payment approval confirmation mail regarding the payment which i made? My bank will be remitting total sum of $2,850 USDollars into your bank account. I want you to help me to send the sum of $800 USD to my Son Teacher in China via Western Union and use the remaining $50 USD for the Western Union charges and Transport fare and send the remaining $800 USD to my Son in China, my Son need this money urgently for His school fee. This is the Teacher Name Western Union sending Information: First Name : Yang Last Name : Zhang Country : China I urge you to kindly go ahead with the sending out of the sum of $800 USD to my Son via Western Union so that bank can complete the transfer of the whole funds into your bank account at once. Awaits to read from you as soon as possible. Thanks. という文章が自分の出品した物を買ってくれたかたからメールが来ました。 翻訳ソフトでは内容がわからず、困っています。 これは追加でお金をようきゅうしてきてるのでしょうか? わかる方いましたら教えていただけると助かります。。

• forの訳を教えてください。

お世話になります。よろしくお願いします。 ・Payments will be made for a specified number of months. http://www.ldoceonline.com/dictionary/specify の訳を教えて頂きたいのですが。 よろしくお願い致します。