アップルからの支払いが受け取れません

このQ&Aのポイント
  • アップルからの支払いが受け取れない理由や解決方法について教えてください。
  • 前にはイーバンク銀行でアップルからの支払いができていたが、楽天銀行では対応していないのか不明。
  • アップルからの通知によると、銀行間のJPYクリアリングシステムを通じて資金を受け取ることができないとのこと。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

アップルからの支払いが受け取れません。海外からの円建て送金です。

アップルからの支払いが受け取れません。海外からの円建て送金です。 iPhoneアプリの支払いが 前に何度かイーバンク銀行でアップルからの支払いはされていましたが 楽天銀行になってからFAQの様に対応しなくなったのですかね? Your payment was returned by your bank. Your bank indicated: BBK unable to receive funds through JPY clearing system. If you need to update your bank information, go to the Contracts, Tax, & Banking Information module. Apple Payment Reference Number: 708518 Bank: RAKUTEN BANK - ****7317 Payment Date: Sep 30, 2010 Payments cannot be made to you until you resolve this issue. Regards, The iTunes Connect Team という通知が来ておりアップルからの売上が入金されず困っています。 同じ通知が来た開発者さんどうやって問題解決したのか是非教えてもらえないでしょうか?

• Mac
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • crant
  • ベストアンサー率58% (45/77)
回答No.1

開発者ではないのですが、 現在の楽天銀行は海外への送金、海外からの送金、どちらも扱っていないようです。 http://faq.rakuten-bank.co.jp/faq_detail.html?category=&page=1&id=30157 海外送金可能な銀行のうち、 米ドル受け取りの一番簡単な銀行はシティバンク銀行と思います。 (昔の口座で、口座維持手数料がイヤになって今は使っていないのですが) 今ならネットで口座開設も出来ます(ネット開設なら口座維持手数料もゼロのようです)。

参考URL:
http://faq.rakuten-bank.co.jp/faq_detail.html?category=&page=1&id=30157

関連するQ&A

• 銀行振り込みの支払い方法が分かりません。

こんにちは。 銀行振り込みはやったことがありますが、いつもは情報の書いた紙を機械に通すだけで済みました。 それ以外は自分の電話番号を入力するだけのパターン。 それで今回はインターネットで注文した物で、「こちらへ振り込んで下さい。」というメールが届きました。 ですが私の名前や電話番号、住所などの情報を相手が知らないので代わりに注文番号という物をもらっています。 その番号で支払った相手を識別していると思いますが、それをどこに入力すれば良いのかが分からなくて困っています。 一応もらった内容をここに張っておきます。 -------------------------------------------- Thank you for your order. We are happy to welcome you as our customer. Please see below for information on your order. We have received your order. Please note your reference number, which is used to identify your order: REF# 33506****. You will receive a separate order confirmation by e-mail. Unfortunately, we cannot process partial payments. Our bank account information is as follows: Payment reference ID: 33506**** Payee: **** ********* K.K. Bank: Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation Bank code: 00** Branch: **** ***** Branch Branch code: *** Account number: 000******* (ordinary account) Amount: JPY **** *** PLEASE REMEMBER TO ALWAYS INDICATE YOUR PAYMENT REFERENCE ID: 33506*** *** Processing domestic wire transfers normally takes 3 to 5 business days and does not require an IBAN or SWIFT code. The product delivery will be effected as soon as your payment arrives. You can select a different payment type for your order by clicking on the following link. The data you entered on previous pages will be retained. -------------------------------------------- 回答よろしくお願いいたします。

• 至急:英訳&海外の送金システムについて。海外から送金するから先に品物を送れと言われたのですが

YAHOO!オークションに携帯電話を出品していたら、カナダの方から、売ってほしいと質問が入り、OKしたのですが、一方的にあちらのペースで進められて困っています。 YAHOO!簡単決済で払いたくないらしく、振り込みをしたいというので、振込先を教えたのですが、 今までも、海外の方に、落札されて、普通に送金があって、送ったことはあったのですが 先ほどメールがきて、まずはカナダの Royal Bank of Canada からで、 送金金額などの入った派手なメールが来ました。でも本物かわかりません。 そのあと、メールが来て、  This is just to inform you that i have made the payment to your BANK account now and i think you ought to have receive the payment confirmation receipt from the ROYAL BANK OF CANADA ok.. so please kindly check you email address and you will get the payment confirmation and please carefully read the receipt of payment and please proceed with the shipment of the phone via EMS SPEED POST and send the tracking number to the THE ROYAL BANK OF CANADA so that they can verify and remit your money to your account ok.. hope you got me right now . here is the shipping address again と書いてありました。 先に品物を送って、追跡番号を、この銀行へ送ると、トランスファー予定に予約してある、おかねが、晴れて私の口座へと、やっと移動するという感じですよね? この銀行のヘルプには、相談メールはないみたいですし、銀行に確認することもできません。 海外には、品物が発送されたことを銀行へ連絡すると、お金が、降りてくるなんてシステムがあるのですか? 今まで、いろいろと海外へ送ったことはありますが、こんな変な取引方法は見たことがありません。 ご存知でしたら、教えてくださいませんでしょうか。 また、このようなことに詳しい方が、登録されているような、カテゴリーが分からず、留学の所へ載せましたが、海外の銀行や取引に詳しい方が登録されているカテゴリーはどこになるかわかりましたら、教えてください。 自分の携帯を売るだけなら、お金が来なくても、被害はたいしたことはありませんが、4台も購入しなくてはならないとなると、24万も立て替えなくてはなりません。 海外の人でも落札できるかと聞かれたので、OKですと答えただけなのですが、 勝手に、向こうがどんどん話を大きくしてしまったので、わけわからない状態です。 私の携帯を1台売りに出していたのですが、5台欲しいという感じで、有無を言わさずたたみかけてきたので、他に4台、お金を立て替えて買わなくちゃおくれないのですが、そんな危ないことはできないと思います。 しかし、先方がもう携帯5台分の高額なお金を送ったと、一方的にメールしてきたので、すでに支払われたものに対しては対応しないと詐欺になると思い、もし、本当にその銀行にすでに支払われているのなら、(もし本当ならば、)品物を購入して送ろうかと思います。この私の知らない、わけのわからない海外の送金システムについて詳しく知る方法はないでしょうか。英語の得意なかた、Royal bank of Canadaにそういうシステムがあるのか、読んでいただくことはできないでしょうか。どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 困っていますさなかですので、批難、批評はちょっと少なめ小盛り程度でで教えていただけますと大変うれしく存じます。どうぞお知恵をお貸しださい。よろしくお願いいたします。

• これは海外送金詐欺でしょうか?

ヤフーオークションに出品していたら、相場より高い1500ドルで購入する旨書き込みがあり、メールでやりとりして1000ドルで良いと回答。先方はHSBC銀行経由ですでに送金したから早く商品をおくれと言ってます。HSBC銀行から以下のメールが来たのですが、銀行口座への入金はまだ確認できてません。またHSBC銀行からのメールアドレスはHsbcconsult offic*** <hsbcconsultoffic***@yahoo.com>となっております。大手企業が@yahoo.comを使用するのも変と感じてます。先方から、送金したので早く商品を送れと矢の催促ですが、銀行口座への入金を確認できなければ送るのは予想と思ってます。この場合、相手から訴えられるなどの心配はないでしょうか? Bank on your schedule. Secure access to your accounts wherever you are. TRANSFER ORDER The Wire Transfer Order from HSBC® Online Banking has been Approved. TRANSFER NUMBER:-Hsbc2280392018kms2 We have received a TRANSFER ORDER from (***********) for the sum of ($1,000 USD) to you (*******) for the payment of your (Item)has been successfully processed and has consequently APPROVED. The financial details of the transaction are stated below: Transfer Receipt Confirmation Order Status: APPROVED Transfer Payments Order Available AVAILABLE Date Placed 07/15/2015 Order Status TRANSFER CONFIRMED Transfer Order Number Hsbc2280392018kms Billing Information: Transfer Status: WIRE TRANSFER CONFIRMED Payment Method Visa Card/Cash Card Number 4***********5643 Exp. Date 12/2017 Name on Card *************** Street Address 264 W Baltimore Ave City, State, Zipcode Larkspur, CA ****** Country USA Services Purchased: Direct Transfer Amount $1,000 USD Transfer charges $25:30 USD Total amount transferred to seller $1,5000 USD Unit 1 Shipping Services EMS Speed post Auction Site Yahoo Auctions Japan Item description Item . Seller's Information: USE OUR ONLINE TRANSFER TO PAY FOR YOUR ONLINE PURCHASES, COMPANIES/INDIVIDUALS ALL OVER THE WORLD. THIS IS AN IMPORTANT SECURITY FEATURE AND CERTAINLY IS BETTER THAN HAVING YOUR CREDIT CARD NUMBER TRANSMITTED ALL OVER THE INTERNET. Name Email COUNTRY JAPAN

• 海外送金 翻訳に関して

Please note that when making a wire transfer you should always include your payment reference number (see below). International bank transfer details: Account owner: Bank name: Bank address: Account number: IBAN: Swift code: Sort code: Payment reference: Counting House Services Ltd. Danske Bank International House, 3 Harbourmaster Place, IFSC, Dublin 1, Ireland 50012696 IE55DABA95178350012696 DABAIE2D 951783 1093611-241616 ぜひよろしくお願い申し上げます。

• Hello friend,

Hello friend, Thanks for your mail,am glad to read from you soon,I will like you to know that i have forward your bank information to my bank for immediate payment to be done...As soon as the payment is made my bank will contact you by sending you my payment approval confirmation letter. I want you to resend me the picture of the Item again. looking forward to read from you soon...Thanks 翻訳してください。

• 海外仕入れ先(インド)に出す英文メール

こんにちは。 海外仕入れ先(インド)に出す英文メールの件で私の訳を見て頂きたく投稿致します。 (背景) 長年つき合いのある仕入先(インド)から、今までずっと後払いで支払をしてきたのに、今回の注文から前払いにしてほしいと言われました。 どうも先方は銀行にそう言われているようです。そこで先方に尋ねる内容のメールです。 (日本語) 銀行から前払いや船積書類の提出を指示されているのですか? ではあなたの要求は今回の支払は全額を支払ったらいいのですか?30%前払いなど分割は無理ですか? Does your bank direct you to submit shipping document to the bank and make payment in advance? Could you let me know if you asked us to pay before delivering for all of our order or 30% payment in advance ? この訳で大丈夫でしょうか?直訳すぎないでしょうか? お手数ですが、お詳しい方の御意見など頂ければ幸いです。

• paypalでの支払いについて

はじめまして 先日ebayにて1500ドルほどの商品を落札しました。 いつもどおり支払いをpaypalにて行おうとしたのですが、下記のメッセージが表示され、支払いができません。どのように対処したらよろしいでしょうか?ご教授をお願いいたします。 1枚目のカード ■This payment cannot be completed because your credit card has been denied by your credit card issuer. For details on why your card was denied, please contact your credit card issuer's customer service department. You may want to try using a different credit card or choose eCheck instead. To do this, please click the More Payment Options link. 別のカード ■This payment has already been sent. You cannot change the Funding Source for a payment after it has been sent. To send another payment, enter the information below.

• 翻訳お願いします

I’m preparing your Hulk Ultra for shipment and noticed that your payment has not been verified. Our bank will normally verify payments but sometimes payments for customers in Japan are not verified. Verifying payments is important to avoid online fraud. To help me verify your payment, could you please email me a photo or scan of the front of your credit card. If you cover the expiry date (see attached example), there is no risk or danger to you. My apologies for any trouble this may cause.

• これは海外の詐欺ですか?

Hello, My bank have been trying to remit the sum of $2,000 USDollars of the Item but there was an error during the transfer of the funds. the bank encounter some problem during the processing of the funds. The minimum amount that can be transfer into your bank account is $2,850 USDollars and i was told to make additional payment of $850 USDollars so that they can able to complete the transfer of the whole funds into your bank account at once. I have already made additional payment of the sum of $850 USDollars to your money to balance and I hope you have got my additional payment approval confirmation mail regarding the payment which i made? My bank will be remitting total sum of $2,850 USDollars into your bank account. I want you to help me to send the sum of $800 USD to my Son Teacher in China via Western Union and use the remaining $50 USD for the Western Union charges and Transport fare and send the remaining $800 USD to my Son in China, my Son need this money urgently for His school fee. This is the Teacher Name Western Union sending Information: First Name : Yang Last Name : Zhang Country : China I urge you to kindly go ahead with the sending out of the sum of $800 USD to my Son via Western Union so that bank can complete the transfer of the whole funds into your bank account at once. Awaits to read from you as soon as possible. Thanks. という文章が自分の出品した物を買ってくれたかたからメールが来ました。 翻訳ソフトでは内容がわからず、困っています。 これは追加でお金をようきゅうしてきてるのでしょうか? わかる方いましたら教えていただけると助かります。。

• paypalでの支払いについて

早速paypalのアカウントにて履歴を調べましたが、送金された痕跡がありませんでした。ebayのmy ebayページのItems I've Wonの商品の項目欄もpay nowの状態です。その後、カードを変えて、何度も支払いを試みましたが、下記のメッセージが表示されました。 1枚目のカード ■This payment cannot be completed because your credit card has been denied by your credit card issuer. For details on why your card was denied, please contact your credit card issuer's customer service department. You may want to try using a different credit card or choose eCheck instead. To do this, please click the More Payment Options link. 2枚目のカード ■This payment has already been sent. You cannot change the Funding Source for a payment after it has been sent. To send another payment, enter the information below. どういうことでしょうか? 対処法のご教授をお願いいたします。