The Rising Cost of Shopping Bags and the Importance of Carrying Cloth Bags

このQ&Aのポイント
  • The cost of shopping bags has increased to 4-5 yen in order to reduce waste.
  • Carrying a cloth bag is now recommended as a better alternative.
  • This practice is becoming popular worldwide, especially in Europe.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

Good morning. (closed eye

Good morning. (closed eyes smile) I saw the news showing. A shopping bag will now cost 4-5 yen. This was done in order to reduce waste. Now it's better to carry a cloth bag with you. I think ecology will be cleaner. There will be less waste. This practice is now all over the world. Especially in Europe. I'm glad you got your long-awaited 100,000 yen. The government did not deceive.Yes, in mycentury, too, Clover leaf with 4 leaves is a talisman of good luck! If two people eat a four-leaf clover together, then mutual and strong love will surely appear between these two. If a couple in love eats such a clover, then their love will be strong and long (eternal). (two hearts)Have you ever thought of living alone separately from your parents? I think it's convenient. クローバを食べるで合ってますか。 クローバって、食用ですか。初耳ですが。 なんで一人暮らししろと、言うんですか、 自分だって、三人暮らしなのに。

• unnoun
  • お礼率68% (1426/2067)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9726/12098)
回答No.1

>クローバを食べるで合ってますか。クローバって、食用ですか。初耳ですが。 ⇒「愛を強め合うための儀式」として、二人で四つ葉のクローバーを一緒に食べるのだそうです(食用ではありません)。四つ葉のクローバーは、「幸運のお守り」でもあるそうです。 >なんで一人暮らししろと、言うんですか、自分だって、三人暮らしなのに。 ⇒単に、「両親とは別居することを考えたことがあるか」を聞いているだけです。ただ、そうすれば、(おそらく、余計な気づかいの心配がいらないので)お互いに便利だと言っています。

unnoun
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。参考になりました。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳お願いいたします!

Any place were we can be together is a good place for me! I just wanted to make sure it's also convenient for you. See now I will be on holiday and I have enough time. I'll try to look for a hotel this afternoon. I was wondering do you still have your boarding passes? I think it's good if you would apply for a Air France frequent flyers card ... maybe you will fly to France a lot in the future ... I hope so :) When I'm in Tokyo I will arrange it for you ... it will be my pleasure to help you with this.

• The shops will be closed by now.

English Grammar in Use という本にこのような文章がありました。 It's too late to go shopping . The shops are open only until 5.30. They'll be closed by now. この文章の will は、以下の文で使われている will と感覚的に同じものでしょうか。 Don't phone Ann now. She'll be busy. そしてもし同じならこの will が使われるシチュエーションにはどんなものがありますか?一応自分で例を考えました。 十年くらい前に神戸であった酒鬼薔薇という男の事件で、前日の夜のうちに校門のところに殺害した男の子の首を置いておいた犯人が、翌午前中に、'The school will be in a shambles now.' と独言を言うシーンです。

• 訳をお願いします

Affair is a serious relationship And now I love to have a one of that In case I just wanted to be with you yumi

• 次の英文を日本語へ翻訳をお願いします。

I miss you. I am so sorry to hurt you. I will always love you, I will. You're the only man in this world I love.. I just do not want to be hurt anymore too. I love you.

• 英語の添削をお願いします。

ビジネス英語です。 添削お願いします。 Dear, ◯◯ Thank you very much. Now I will give you the details. We have accepted your reservation for 90min course on Wed, April 12 from 12:15-13:30. ■ Location ◯◯◯◯◯◯◯◯◯◯◯◯ * Room numbers will be given about 5-10 min in advance. ■ fee 90 min course  ◯◯yen + option     ◯◯yen ------------------------------- Total       ◯◯yen I'll be waiting for you on April 12! ◯◯

• 英文が正しいかどうかアドバイスお願いします。

四つ葉のクローバーの花言葉なのです。 自分で調べてみたのですが、 One leaf for fame 一枚は名声のために And one for wealth 一枚は富裕のために One for a faithful lover 一枚は誠実な恋人のために And one to bring you glorious health そして一枚はすばらしい健康をもたらすために Are in a four leaf clover  この四枚が四つ葉のクローバー もう一つは ONE LEAF FOR FAME ONE LEAF FOR WEALTH AND ONE LEAF FOR A FAITHFUL LOVER AND ONE LEAF TO BRING GLORIOUS HEALTH ARE ALL IN A FOUR LEAF CLOVER どちらもが正しいでしょうか? よろしくお願いします。

• 「It's not unusual」の日本語訳は?

トム・ジョーンズが歌う「It's not unusual」の歌詞の日本語訳を教えてくれませんか? ちなみに英語ではこんなです↓ It's not unusual to be loved by anyone It's not unusual to have fun with anyone but when I see you hanging about with anyone It's not unusual to see me cry, oh I wanna' die It's not unusual to go out at any time but when I see you out and about it's such a crime if you should ever want to be loved by anyone, It's not unusual it happens every day no matter what you say you find it happens all the time love will never do what you want it to why can't this crazy love be mine It's not unusual, to be mad with anyone It's not unusual, to be sad with anyone but if I ever find that you've changed at anytime it's not unusual to find out that I'm in love with you whoa-oh-oh-oh-oh

• 翻訳お願いします

That should work fine, you can put the driver in the pill it's big and made from brass so it should make a good heat sink. Since you will only be using one 26650 cell then you will not want an extension tube for this host, I did buy a couple of them just in case I have to go help a friend now so I will finish it tomorrow.

• 歌詞の意味を教えて下さい。

QUEENのToo much love will kill youという曲の意味合いを教えて下さい。 訳詞などでは微妙なニュアンスが伝わりにくいため、“こんなことを歌っている”的な感じを知りたいです。 宜しくお願いします。 *歌詞 I'm just the pieces of the man I used to be Too many bitter tears are rainin' down on me I'm far away from home And I've been facing this alone For much too long I feel like no-one ever told the truth to me About growin' up and what a struggle it would be In my tangled state of mind I've been lookin' back to find Where I went wrong Too much love will kill you If you can't make up your mind Torn between the lover And the love you leave behind You're headed for disaster 'cos you never read the signs Too much love will kill you Every time I'm just the shadow of the man I used to be And it seems like there's no way out of this for me I used to bring you sunshine Now all I ever do is bring you down How would it be if you were standing in my shoes Can't you see that it's impossible to choose Oh there's no making sense of it Every way I go I'm about to lose Yeah, too much love will kill you Just as sure as none at all It'll drain the power that's in you Make you plead and scream and crawl And the pain will make you crazy You're the victim of your crime Too much love will kill you Every time Yeah, too much love will kill you It'll make your life a lie Yes, too much love will kill you And you won't understand why You'd give your life, you'd sell your soul But here it comes again Too much love will kill you In the end... In the end...

• 困っています。

すいません和訳できなくて困っています! Is the same here my love. you are a special someone to me. i think you are a very decent woman〓 so i always will be with you wherever i go. you made me proud to walk & be with you my love 分かる方いましたら宜しくお願いしますm(__)m