• ベストアンサー

英文を訳してください。

Kumamoto was hit by 56 landslides, the highest number for any prefecture. forとanyを何と訳しますか?

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9732/12106)
回答No.2

>Kumamoto was hit by 56 landslides, the highest number for any prefecture. >forとanyを何と訳しますか? ⇒以下のとおりお答えします。 for:比較の対象を表し、「~については、~の場合には」などと訳される。 any:強調を表し、「いかなる~も、どんな~も」などと訳される。 ちょっとallと似ていますが、anyを使う真意としては、allのようにひとまとめにするのでなく、「Aと比べても、Bと比べても…、どれと比べても」といった気持ちを表したいわけですね。 (全訳) 「熊本県は56か所もの地すべりに見舞われたが、それはどの県の場合より多く、最多であった。」

kenji0730
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。 よくわかりました(^^♪

その他の回答 (1)

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

熊本県は、県では最も数が多い五十六箇所で地滑りに襲われた。

kenji0730
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 台風23号

こんにちわ。私は外国の人とメールをしていてちょっと分からないことがあるので質問します。 私が「Japan was hit by a typhoon No.23.」(*"typhoon No.23"は"台風23号"のつもりです。) というメールをしたら「What is the number 23 for?」という返事がきました。 なんて説明したらいいのか悩んでいます。 どなたか何かわかりやすい説明を教えてください。 (できれば英文で)

• 英文で分からないとことがあるので教えてください

(1)の訳し方が分からないので教えてください。(2)は、訳し方があっているか教えてください。 (1) I was going to ask for your picture but then you have send me one. thanks again. (2 )I will send you my picture by mail, because i dont have any scanned picture. (私の写真をスキャナーで取り込むことができないのであなたに写真を送れません)

• 英文和訳です。お願いします><

Japan's Toru Hashimoto wins Osaka ballot Voters in the Japanese city of Osaka have elected former governor Toru Hashimoto over incumbent Kunio Hiramatsu as the new mayor. Mr Hashimoto, 42, had been the governor of the greater Osaka prefecture since 2008. He recently resigned to run in the mayoral election. He has proposed to reform Osaka's administrative structure because he said the city hall and the prefectural office overlap in their functions. "I hope civil servants at both institutions get the message from the voters this Sunday that they are not happy with your inefficiency," said Mr Hashimoto at a news conference on Sunday. The election generated a great deal of interest outside Osaka and the news conference was attended by at least 300 journalists. Voter turnout in the mayoral election was also the highest in 40 years at 60.92%. For most of the last two decades, it had hovered below 40% Mr Hashimoto's ally Ichiro Matsui was elected to replace him as the governor of the prefecture. "We can finally unify the prefecture and the city and work together to stimulate the economy," Mr Matsui said at the same news conference.

• 英文の細かい部分の指摘をお願いします。

英文の細かい部分の指摘をお願いします。 Q.「まで」は「by」でいいですか? 質問に関しては、Eメールで○○@●●.COMまでお願いします。 For any questions please E-mail by ○○@●●.COM.

• 英文和訳です。お願いします><

Osaka's economy lags behind the rest of Japan and needs any help that it can get. The prefecture's unemployment rate was the second highest in the country at 6.9% in 2010, and well above the national average of 5.1% according to the Statistics Bureau of the Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications. "At least one or two of our clients had been going bankrupt every month," said Shigeyuki Suzuki, who sells photocopiers to Osaka construction companies. "Some of Mr Hashimoto's measures might be extreme, but without them, nothing will change." "We don't expect things to change overnight, but we need someone like Mr Hashimoto to shake things up." His rival Kunio Hiramatsu was more conservative and was supported by all the major political parties including the Japanese Communist Party, which rarely backs the same candidate as the ruling Democratic Party of Japan and the main opposition Liberal Democratic Party. Mr Hashimoto's landslide victory shows voters' frustration and their overwhelming support for some radical changes.

• 以下の英文についてご教授お願いいたします。when

以下の英文についてご教授お願いいたします。 thank you when Thank you so much for your support when Japan was hit by a large earthquake six years ago. 本文でwhen節は構文上(用法は)どうなっているのでしょうか?

• 英文の添削をお願いします!

1)Was any harm (done) to the children? 2)Bill was made (leave). 3)Mr.Tanaka was (awarding) the Nobel Prize in chemistry in 2002. 4)I sat down for a rest while the repairs (had been done). 5)Janet was filled (with) joy to see Frank. 6)Rieko was heard (singing) an English song. 7)This composition (have been read) well. 8)Linda (has always encouraged) by her parents to study hard. ()内が合っているかと英文の日本語訳をお願いします。 解説を加えてくださると助かります。 よろしくお願いしますm(__)m

• hereの訳し方

It is for this reason that the number of unproductive offers here was the highest in the project. 「それは、非生産的な提案がプロジェクトにおいて最も高かったからです。」と訳しましたが、「here」がうまく訳に入れられません。 「here」がどこにかかって、どのような意味を持ち、全体でどのように訳せばよいのか教えてください。 お願いします。

• 次の英文の添削をお願いします

2つですが、おかしいところがあれば訂正してほしいです 1.定価で考えれば、これまでで一番高い買い物です。 Thought by value properly, that is highest value. 2.18から一人暮らししていますが、初めてソファーを買いました I have been live alone since 18 age, that is first time for buying sofa.

• 以下の英文を訳して下さい。

Despite the armistice ending the war, and the end of the revolts, Luxembourg's own future was still uncertain. Belgium was one of the countries hit hardest by the war; almost the whole of the country was occupied by Germany, and over 43,000 Belgians, including 30,000 civilians, had died as a result. Belgium sought compensation, and had its eye on any and all of its neighbours; in November 1918, Lord Hardinge, the Permanent Secretary at the Foreign Office, told the Dutch ambassador in London, "The Belgians are on the make, and they want to grab whatever they can."