• ベストアンサー

訳し方について

あるテストのことで、試験官(先生とは別)に相談したところ I have you down. Please communicate with your instructor. と返信が来ました。 このI have you downとはどういう意味でしょうか? ちなみに私が送った内容は…<テストを受ける時間を変更したい>とメールを送りました。 このI have you downは I have it written down here that you change the exam time. 的な意味でしょうか?

• wxw
  • お礼率89% (1045/1166)
  • 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.3

1。このI have you downとはどういう意味でしょうか?  あなたのことは書き留めておいた、という意味です。 2。このI have you downは I have it written down here that you change the exam time. 的な意味でしょうか?  はい、そうです。普通書き留めておいたから、心に留めてしかるべく必ず処置する、ということで「忘れたり、放置しりはしない」という意味です。

その他の回答 (2)

• slpanda
  • ベストアンサー率76% (10/13)
回答No.2

I have you downは、「予約をとりました」です。 I have you down for 10 a.m. tomorrow. (私はあなたのために) 明日の朝10時に予約をお取りしました。 文脈から考えて、instructorにはあなたからの申し出を伝えて相談するように予約しておくので、くらいの意味ではないでしょうか。

回答No.1

こんにちは、検索したらすぐに出てきました。 https://forum.wordreference.com/threads/i-have-you-down-for-10-00am-tomorrow.2035947/ >I have you downは I have it written down here that you change the exam time. 的な意味でしょうか? はい。詳しくは、リンク先をご覧ください。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳お願いいたします。

和訳お願いいたします。 長文メールで分からなかった部分の抜粋です。意味が通りづらかったらすみません。 Last week she had a very bad medical exam, she might have had a very bad medical situation, but the more detailed test showed that nothing was wrong. I'm so relieved that my sister will be ok. Oh I think I haven't officially invited you. Ok here it comes. Please let me know if you need some help with your airline ticket. If you need help please let me know. If you give me your details I will be more than happy to arrange everything for you. 以上です。ありがとうございます。

• 女性からのメールです。訳してください。

hello... thank you for your nice mesages for me... im glad to talk to you soon....and if you have ym please leave here i add you soon...kissssssssssss

• 翻訳お願いします

OK well as you may know I have to do it the way it is on paypal or I will not have any "Seller Protection" and it is not as you typed it out to me so I would ask you to change it on paypal. here is how it shows up now> So please go change it so I can mail your items to you. I did send your driver to the address listed on paypal as I have shown you so I do hope it gets to you. Let me know when you have changed it to how you want it to be, Thanks.

• テーマパークのおみやげ屋さんのレジでの英会話

テーマパークのお土産屋さんで働いています。通常、日本語とジェスチャーで対応してますが、もっと英語圏のお客様とコミュニケーションを取りたいと思い、質問させて頂きます。以下の日本語は私達がレジで通常使っているものです。英訳のそれぞれ丁寧な言い方と簡単な言い方を考えました。(全くしゃべれない店員のために)通じますでしょうか? 1、こんにちは  Hello, Good afternoon. 簡)Hello. 2、お品物をお預かりします。  I keep your goods. 3、こちら、5点で5,630円です。  The payment is five thousand six hundred thirty yen due to purchase 5 goods.  簡)レジの表示板を示して、Here is your payment. 4、1万円をお預かりします。   I received ten thousand yen. 簡)Sure. 5、1万円のお預かりでしたので、4,370円のお返しです。   I return four thousand three hundred seventy yen due to receive ten thousand yen. 簡)Here is your change. 6、少々、お待ちください。  Please wait a moment. 7、お待たせいたしました。こちらがお品物です。(数秒でもいいます。数分だったら”たいへん”をつけます。)  I’m sorry to have kept you waiting.  Here you are!  簡)Thank you for waiting.  Here you are! 8、ありがとうございました。  Thank you very much. Have a good time! あと、レジでではないのですが、  この商品と同じものでキャラクターがキティちゃんのものはありますか?は何ていうのですか?  考えたのは、Do you have Kitty'type by the same one as this goods. とDo you have this in Kitty? なんですが。どうでしょうか?  何卒、ご指南ください。

• 複数と単数のInformationを説明する場合の書き方

以下のような場合1と2のどちらが正しいのでしょうか?ポイントはisとareのどちらを使うべきかです。 宜しくお願いいたします。 1. Here is information on your next test: a) The test will cover two subjects b) You will have 3 hours to finish the test 2. Here are information on your next test: a) The test will cover two subjects b) You will have 3 hours to finish the test

• 同じ意味になるような英語、どれが正しい?

ほぼ同じ意味になるような英語の問題、どれが正しいか教えてください 英語の問題ですが、自分になりに答えを考えてみましたが、どれが正しいか分かりません。 出来れば覚えやすく、簡単な英語を使おうと考えました。 他の答えもあると思いますが、ずばり答えを解説付きで回答して頂けると、大変助かります。 分かる方教えてください。よろしくお願い致します。 A.ほぼ同じ意味になるように空所に適切な語(旬)を入れなさい。 Please remember me to your family. → Please give my ( ) to your family. (1)Please give my best to your family. (2)Please give my regard to your family. (3)Please give my good regard to your family. B.ほぼ同じ意味になるように空所に適切な語(旬)を入れなさい。 Is this her first visit to Nagoya? → Is this the first time ( ) to Nagoya? (1)Is this the first time she goes to Nagoya? (2)Is this the first time that she visit to Nagoya? C.ほぼ同じ意味になるように空所に適切な語(旬)を入れなさい。 You are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. → I have ( ) such a beautiful woman like you. (1)I have not seen such a beautiful woman like you. (2)I have never seen such a beautiful woman like you. D.ほぼ同じ意味になるように空所に適切な語(旬)を入れなさい。 I stay up late, and she wakes up early. → I'm a night person, and she's an ( ). (1)I'm a night person, and she's an early bird. (2)I'm a night person, and she's an early riser. E.ほぼ同じ意味になるように空所に適切な語(旬)を入れなさい。 Does she live in this area? → Is she living ( )? (1)Is she living near here? (2)Is she living around here? (3)Is she living about here? F.ほぼ同じ意味になるように空所に適切な語(旬)を入れなさい。 Now I understand. → So that ( ). (1)So that explains. (2)So that explains it.

• すいません、翻訳お願いします

IF it is wrong will you please write how it should be labled! I need your address to send you the package. I can not write Japanese!! Please write your address how it should be written on the package.... thanks you hope to hear from you soon Carl

• when節に現在完了についてです

ある本にはwhen節に現在完了の完了は使えない (When have you arrived here ? は間違いだから When did you arrive here に変える)と書いてあったんですが 違う本では Please return the book when you have finished reading it . という例文(完了ですよね?)があったんです。 どっちが正しいですか? さらにもう一つ I have been to China whne iwas a child ↓ I went to China whne iwas a child 解説 when節と現在完了は共起しない この解説はどういう意味ですか?

• 英文の意味を教えてください。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。送料の事で相手から返事がきました。すみませんが意味を教えてください。お願いします。 I have the prices for you with Fedex: Priority Service: 111 Economy Service: 000 I have fount nothing cheaper. All couriers are around the same price and if I am honest I trust Fedex most. Here are the weight's and dimensions for you to check on your part (dimensions are in centimetres): <商品サイズ> Let me know please once you have found out the price.

• 急いでます!!

Does your tour here have field trips planned after you leave here? If yes, could you let me know, so I can offer you other types of events to see , while you are with me … この文の意味を教えてください。 お願いします。