• 締切済み

1970- を英語で読むとすると

SPS700の回答

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.3

これだけではわかりませんが、 1。生年月日とわかっていたら born nineteen seventy でしょう。 2。わからない、一般の場合ならダッシュが付いていますから since nineteen seventy か after nineteen seventy でしょう。  例えば中学校に入学した年とも考えられますが、その場合は 1970-3 というように在学期間の始めと終わりを入れるのが普通です。

ichinichisenshu
質問者

お礼

件の英文の質問箇所は、将棋の羽生善治九段の生年を表していますので、ご提示頂いた「born nineteen seventy」が適切ですね。2。に関する情報も大変有用で大助かりです。心よりお礼申し上げます。有難うございました。

関連するQ&A

• 英語の訳し方

I have been liked singing since I was a child. I leaerned singing a littele when I was a junior high school student. I began learned singing in earnest in high school. わたしは子供のことから歌うのが好きでした。 中学生のころ少しだけ歌を習いました。 本格的に歌を習いだしたのは高校生のときです。 あっているかどうか添削お願いします。 こういう文章の方がいいよ、などあればそちらも教えてほしいです。 よろしくお願いします

• 英語のスピーチ原稿の添削お願いします!!

添削お願いします!中学生です。自分なりに書いてみたのですが、文法とかぐちゃぐちゃで。お願いします。テーマはunforgettable memory です。 When I was a sixth gread an elementary school ,I decided to take an entrance examination for junior high school. But I didn’t tell a my friends this. And I didn7t tell “ going to junior high school different classmate. I was telling the lie for classmate one year.  I decided to take an entrance examination for junior high school , and I began to study . Study time increase and play with friends decrease. that time I think “it is shameful if I fail an examination” so. I didn’t tell this my classmate. The examination was taken I can’t told. And it passed the examination. the winter vacation of the year passed my friend began to prepare of the junior high school. “Did you buy a uniform?” "You and I go to the same junior high school? "”junior high school life pleasure” The answer was always "YES”I con not go to the same school. I can not wear same uniform. ”where did you buy uniform” my friend asked to me. But I can’t answer that. And I said “I cannot remember . I forgot it.” It was impossible to tell the truth unawares. Even now, I remember these days was very hard.  The day of a graduation ceremony I told to my friends going to different junior high school. and my friend said to me“I am lonely. I can not go same school. But good luck.” If I stand on the same position as her, I will be said many severe things. because I am not told truth a year. It cannot said it is the right thing I did .but I found friend who push my back.

• 英語の語法

He( )that my hdadache was caused by a lack of sleep. (1)explained (2)spoke (3)told (4)addressed Everyone working here( )you to do the job at the highest level. (1)brings about (2)counts on (3)looks through (4)follows up When I got home,I found a( )on the doorstep. (1)bunch of flowers (2)few flower (3)wrapped flowers (4)handful of flower Excuse me,can I pay for my gym membership( )? (1)for month (2)by a month (3)for monthly (4)by the month It was not( )our teacher said that annoyed us,but the way she said it. (1)only (2)as (3)what (4)that それぞれ当てはまる番号を選んでください。 出来れば選んだ根拠(解説)もお願いします。

• 英語問題

1:He said he was unmarried, () was not true. (1)it (2)that (3)what (4)which 2:() might have been expected, she did a good job of it. (1)As (2)If (3)She (4)What 3:Do you agree with () he said over the telephone? (1)that (2)which (3)what (4)whoever 4:The town is now very different from () it was ten years ago. (1)what (2)which (3)that (4)where 5:They always give the available seats to () comes first. (1)whoever (2)whom (3)which (4)whomever 解答と訳をお願いします

• 英語を訳してください!

I spent Saturday night in a small hotel not many miles distant from Oxford. It was a peaceful little hotel that fell quietly asleep in the darkness as soon as the voices of the last birds and the last beer-drinkers had faded into silence. Weary as a result of unaccustomed exposure to the air, I fell under the soporific influence of the place, went early to bed, and was asleep before midnight. Suddenly between twelve and one, I was awakened by a crash. The house shook as though a football team were tumbling over the furniture in the room below. A gramophone began to whine rhythmically about love. Whether it was dancing or fighting that was going on to the music I did not know, but whatever it was, the violence was such that I was surprised that the house did not come falling about my ears. 上の文章を日本語に訳していただきたいです。 特に最後の一文が分かりにくいので、面倒でしたらそこだけ訳してくださっても構いません。よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の問題

1:Young Americans with only a high school education earn less than they()ten years ago. (1)were (2)gave (3)did (4)used 2:My father()play golf twice a week, but now seldom plays at all. (1)might (2)used to (3)was used to (4)would 3:()tell me all about it,he said excitedly. (1)Do (2)Let (3)Shall (4)Should 4:I remeber that whenever my parents went out inthe evening,I ()the job of looking after my younger sister. (1)must have got (2)ought to get (3)have got (4)would get 5:You'd better()money tohim. He might not give it back. (1)not to lend (2)not lending (3)not lend (4)do not lend ()に入る答えと和訳をお願いします

• 緊急

英語変ですか? tahtいりますか?いりませんか? I'm for that junior high school students should have a cell phone

• shove it in his face

I just got a rather large promotion at work that I’ve been working toward for a long time. At first my fiancé gave me a half-hearted congrats and insisted he was happy for me. But over the course of a few days, he became depressed, angry, and starting taking jabs at me for no reason. I finally asked what the issue was and he admitted that he was jealous of my promotion. He has a great job, and while I will make fairly more money than he does, I always have made more money. His job has predictable hours and much better benefits. When he was promoted a while back I was genuinely happy for him—I saw it as our success, not just his. He sees this as a competition that he has lost. It hurts a lot because I want him to be happy for me. I don’t gloat or shove it in his face, shove it in his faceはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 英語翻訳のわからないところお願いします。

My mum was determined that we'd have a normal upbringing. For a start, there was absolutely no swearing in our house. My father's got terrible table mannter. He just gobbles it all in and wipes his mouth on the tablecloth. While my father was behaving the way he was, my mum was busy creating this protective bubble that she kept us all in. She was amazing at giving us security. ママは普通の教育をすることに決めた。 はじめに、家の中で罵り言葉完全に禁止された。 パパのテーブルマナーひどい。 ただガツガツ食べてテーブルクロスで口を拭く。 パパがそんなふうに振舞っている間、ママはOOOOOOOOで忙しかった。 彼女はOOOOOOOOO。 OOOOOのところが分からないので(とくにprotective bubble?) よろしくお願いします。

• 英語が正しいか教えてください。

Firstly, I maintain that the exam. Now, children have to do exam in my country. Mid-term test is part of exam. They study for mid-term test. My score is very bad when I was junior high school student. I was very sad. This is because I have study hard. It is true I could give good score, but I had given the exam for go to high school. My friend had given the exam too. While she have study hard, she couldn’t gave the exam. It is because she gave off heat on the day of the exam. Now, however, she is very happy. After all, she can do what she wants to do. I think it was luck. I didn’t know it happens. Now, but, I thinking it was luck. So I suppose that luck is important very much. この英文が正しいかどうか教えてください。 間違いがあれば、指摘してほしいです。 よろしくお願いします。