• ベストアンサー
※ ChatGPTを利用し、要約された質問です(原文:英語についての質問(訳してください))

オーストラリアの銃規制と個人的な経験について

Nakay702の回答

• ベストアンサー
  • Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9726/12098)
回答No.1

以下のとおりお答えします。 >「私はあなたが非常に厳格な銃規制があり、ほとんど射撃事件がない国から来たあなたには独特の視点を持っていると思います。 その個人的な経験の一部をスピーチに取り入れるのが適切であると私は思います。」 ⇒はい、まったくお訳のとおりだと思います。 同じことの反復ですが、 《厳格な銃規制と大量射撃がある国から来たあなたとしては、このスピーチの中で提示したい独特の視点があることでしょう。そういう個人的な経験の一端をスピーチのどこかに取り入れるのは適切であると思います。》 ということですね。 オーストラリアの場合(銃の自主回収)との違い、自己防衛との関係、銃の殺傷能力の調整(一時的な危険回避のために、ある程度のダメージを相手に与えることができるような銃のみを許可するなど)、幾つかの視点を取り入れることが期待されているのかも知れませんね。(WXWさん、ガンバレ!)

wxw
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます。 大変参考になりました! また励ましの言葉ありがとうございます!頑張ります!!

関連するQ&A

• 英語での言い方を教えてください

英語のスピーチで 「私は、なぜ勉強をしなければならないのだろうかと疑問に思っている人もいると思います。私もなぜ勉強しなければいけないのか疑問に思います。」 と言う場合 「I think that some of you wonder why you have to study.」 の後にはなんと言えばよいでしょうか? 「I think so, too.」では、自分がこう思うと言ったことに対して再びそう思うと言うことになり、おかしいですよね。

• 添削お願いします

Mass large-scale shootings happened in Australia, 1996. It has caused 35 died people, and 15 injured people. In response to this, Australia implemented the NFA that banned several types of firearms and resulted in the government collected hundreds of thousands of weapons from their owners. 「1996年、オーストラリアで大規模な銃撃事件が発生しました。これにより、35人が死亡、15人が負傷しました。 これを受けて、オーストラリアはいくつかの種類の銃器を禁止するNFAを実行し、政府は所有者から何十万もの武器を集めました。」 こちらの英文を添削してほしいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の質問です。これはどういう意味ですか?

when it comes to japanese i think its better if they have some experience of livng over seas

• 英語の翻訳をお願い致します。

英語の翻訳をお願い致します。 I see. Its really hard to think now. Because of this custom fees, its really a lot when paying them. Almost a quarter to pay of the original value. Only in my opinion, I think when it is properly labelled and pack extremely well we can at least be sure the item is safe, but still we don't know what will happen.. I think Japan post is secure and can be trusted. I am with you, in my case I don't really want to lose my money if something happen in the item.. Hard to think.. よろしくお願い致します。

• 英語での質問について(別の質問の続きです)

4日間食べたもののカローリー、servings(量)を記録するということをしていました。 そこで、 Comparing your nutrition log to the recommended servings per day what did you find: What are some areas that you need to consume more servings of? と聞かれているのですが、 I think I need "Nuts seeds, Legumes" area to consume more serving of. という感じでいいでしょうか?

• 英語訳

どれか01つでもいいのでお願いします ◇Here is her message to young people. ◆Some of even cried. ◇I hope my speech will move them to action. ※moveは「動く」 actionは「行動」 の意味でとるみたいですが だいたいの意味でもいいのでお願いしますっ

• 英語から日本語へ翻訳して頂けますか?

Yes i really enjoy your email ..please question me any time is that i am busy some time i get so mush calls all day about web site work or graphic design work ... and i travel all over Orlando to go to some business to make some ads or some website... and some time i work on my prototype site Call end went i have time to check my email i i try to think of a question .but my mine is thinking of something from work ..and that is way i am busy ... こちらの文章です。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英語翻訳の質問です

こんにちわ よろしくお願いします! カナダの方からのメールです。 私の力では翻訳できず・・・ 英語の得意な方よろしくおねがします。 長くてすいません。。。 I'm glad you searching Owen Sound on google map. I like exploring Japan on google Earth, however the more I search the more I want to visit. Kyoto is one of the have to see stop I want to visit. I think it would be a beautiful place to visit. I also want to find some beautiful places maybe not as tourist heavy to get a more "aw this is Japan" feeling. I would like to visit Oogata sandy beach, it sounds like I would really enjoy it. The only thing I enjoy to really do near me is to go to Sauble beach with is about 20 minutes from Owen sound. If you come visit Canada it would be a pleasure to guide you around. You'll have to give me a little heads up so I can save some money if you want to visit a different province, or to let me know if theres some place you want to see, so I can make a map of how to get there =D. I do indeed know what you mean. ^_^

• 英語でどういえばいいのですか?

世の中には、人の好意をふみにじったり、平気で人を傷つけたりする人がいると初めて知った。 でも傷ついている人に、優しく手を差し伸べてくれる人がいることも知った。 私は、どんなことがあっても人を傷つける人間にはなりたくない。 I didn't know it until now that I knoe some spit on affection,good deeds and hurt feeling,but I knew the others give hand to a hurt person. I don't want to hurt someone no matter happen. これであっていますか?

• この英語、私の解釈は正しいですか?

オーストラリアの友人からきたメールにこう書かれていました。 が!!私は英語は長い文になると混乱して前後関係とかわからなくなってしまって。。。 わかるところは調べてなんとか自分なりに解釈はできたのですが、細かいところまでは訳せていないので教えてください。できれば全文の和訳をお願いします。文中の大文字のKは私の名前が入ります。 私の解釈は・・・ 忙しすぎて助けが欲しいけどあなたは遠すぎる。毎日日本からオーストラリアに仕事のためにきていたら通勤費を補償して高い給料を払わなきゃいけない。そしたら破産しちゃうよ。だから、あなたの助けなしで忙しい仕事を続けなきゃならないよ。 という感じの冗談を言っているのだと解釈しました。合ってますか? I am fine thank you and business is very busy. Right now I could use some extra help but K is too far away - I think travel to work every day from Japan to Australia, probably just a little too much (*_*) Also I would have to pay you such a high salary to compensate you for air fares, that very soon I would be bankrupt. So, for now I will have to continue with my busy business without your assistance (ha ha) よろしくお願いします。