• ベストアンサー

添削お願いします

Toyota and Nissan expected that home appliances were getting changed, and developed a car in low cost. It made it possible to sell cheap and many people could get it. (車が売れ出した時代の話です) 「トヨタと日産は家電製品が変わっていくと予想して、低価格で車を開発した。 それは安く売ることを可能にし、多くの人が車を手に入れることができました。」 こちらの英文を添削して欲しいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• wxw
  • お礼率89% (1045/1166)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

あなたの作文は日本語原文から「だめ」だと,私は何回も注意したでしょう? 英語以前の教養や汎用的な言語運用能力の問題です。ここでは,家電製品と自動車にどんな関係があるんですか? 自動車も膨大な電装品を搭載していることは事実ですけども。 Toyota and Nissan realized the progress of technology, as found in electric home appliances, then aimed to develop new motorcar models at a low cost. Their efforts resulted in low priced products and many people could get them.

wxw
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます。 大変失礼しました。また、そんな英文を添削していただきありがとうございます。 「家電製品に見られるような技術の進歩を実感」とされたのですね。 私の日本語から読み取って、英文にしていただきありがとうございます。 添削文も大変参考になりました。 今後気をつけます。

関連するQ&A

• 日本語→英語について

<いざなぎ景気についての文章です。> 日本国民の生活必需品もさらに変化した時でした。特に「3C」と呼ばれる、「カラーテレビ」「クーラー」「自動車」になります。トヨタは低価格の自動車が開発し、マイカーブームが起こりました。 It was the time to change the daily necessities of the Japanese citizens. Especially, this is called "3C" that are color television, cooler (air conditioner in English), and car. Toyota have developed and sold the low cost car, and it caused the boom that many people had own car. 日本語からこのように英文にしたのですが文法的に問題がないか見て欲しいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 添削お願いします

Supermarket, departmental store and shopping mall developed, and many people have been buying and finishing there. Because the internet is widely spreading, we have been getting information the goods on the net, and it made us do not see signboard often in town. 「スーパーマーケット、デパート、ショッピングモールが発展し、多くの人がそこで買い物を終えるようになりました。インターネットが普及したため、私たちはネット上で商品に関する情報を得るようになり、町で看板はあまり見かけなくなった(看板を見かけなくしてた)」 こちらの英文を添削して欲しいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英文添削お願いします。

英文添削お願いします。 On October Second ‘10 I had a holiday and went to car dealer. First, I went to Toyota to see Estima. As soon as I went there, I did test-drive one. It was comfortable, but it wasn’t more comfortable Alfard and Velfire. When all of salesman find I decided to buy a car, they surve me with the greatest survice. After Toyota, I went to Honda. But there was not a car I wanted. When I was about to leave the shop, the salesman tried to prevent me from leaving there by this way and that. When I was feeling an awkward situation, my mobile phone rang at a good timing. It called from Toyota and told me to leave my bag. I left there at once and came back Toyota to receive it. As soon as I arrived at there, the salesman brought my bag to me. I felt I was lucky, as I left the shop. If I left it another place, it wouldn’t come back me.

• 添削お願いします

It was about there are “bad passengers” in the car by driving Christina Applegate. I suspect that many people have been experienced this situation, especially people who has child. Christina Applegate is sick and tired of quarreled of children who sit on the back seat in the small car. *あるCMの内容についての話です。この文章の前にXX会社のCMという内容は述べてあります。 「Christina Applegateが運転する車の中にいるbad passengersについてのCMです。多くの人がこのような状況を経験しているのではないでしょうか、特に子供のいる家庭では。Christina Applegateは後部座席に座る子供達の喧嘩にうんざりしている。」 こちらの英文を添削して欲しいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 添削してください

下の英文を添削してください。 In fact, the residents of the bulletin on Network that unspecified large number people to write is limited only 8 people in the movie. The bulletin on Network is originarry many slander, but the director changed it to support and serious comment. I though it is not real, but it seems to need work to became purely love story, and I think it is successful. The original character that made the director has personality and it become interesting story. 「実際に不特定多数のネットワーク上の掲示板の住民は、映画ではわずか8人に絞られました。 ネット上の掲示板は多くの中傷コメントがありますが、監督は応援や真面目(純粋)なコメントに変えました。 それは現実的ではないですが、純粋なラブストーリーにするには必要な作業だったと思うし、それは成功していると思う。 監督の作った8人のキャラクターには個性があり、話をより一層面白くさせていた。」 よろしくお願いします。

• 英文を添削してください

For middle‐class Americans, the 1950s were a time of prosperity. Americans had more discretionary income, and they spent it on cars, homes, television sets, and an array of other household appliances. Throughout the country, while many Americans enjoyed the fruits of an “affluent society,” poverty was more widespread than most believed, and the struggle for civil rights by minorities, particularly African‐Americans, became a national concern. ⇨For middle‐class Americans, the 1950s were a time of prosperity. Americans had more discretionary income, and they spent it on cars, homes, television sets, and other household appliances. A lot of people in America feel an "affluent society", while poverty was more widespread, and the struggle for civil rights by minorities, particularly African‐Americans, became a national concern. 文章を簡単にしたくて、⇨以降は私が作りました。 ⇨以降の文が文法的に、もしくは、それだとちょっと省きすぎ、などあれば教えて欲しいです。 また、もっと簡単な表現方法がある、この文は省いても問題ない、などあればそちらも教えて欲しいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 日本語→英語の翻訳添削お願いします。

パッケージ作成のための翻訳を頼まれたのですが、日本語自体あいまいで、抽象的すぎて、とっても気持ちの悪い英語に仕上がってしまいました。 どなたか、私の不完全な翻訳にアドバイスを宜しくお願いします! 以下、4つしか文章がないのですが、どれも本当に、不明瞭な気がしてなりません・・・・。 車とは私たち人間にとってかけがえの無い存在です。 Automobile exists as a precious purchase for human being. 目的地への移動という本来の存在価値はもちろん家族や恋人との大切な時間を過ごしたり、自分自身のリラックスのための空間としても貴重な物です。 It is a valuable tool not only as an essential property of transportation, but also as an infinite sharing with your family and sweetheart, and for your relaxation. さらに、車はそのスタイルや昨日、生い立ちなどに自分自身のライフスタイルや夢を託すことができる人生のパートナーとしての側面もあります。 Moreover, it has another side which you commit your own life style and dream to its style, function and history as a partner in your life. そんな大切な車をいつまでも美しく乗り続けられるため、またあらゆる人のカーライフが幸せになるために、このシリーズは生まれました。よろしいですか? This car wash chemical series has been developed to keep your worthy automobile clean and for happy car life style for every car user. Keep in your mind....

• 英作の添削お願いします

問 現代の若者たちは、自己中心的な彼らの親世代と異なり 社会貢献への意欲が高いと言われる。 環境問題の解決や共存社会の実現が 彼らに期待されている。 答 It is said that young people today,unlike their parents are selfishness,want to devote to their society. They are expected to solution the problem of environment and realize the society getting along with each other. 英語苦手です... 少しくらい点入りますかね.... 添削お願いします

• 添削お願いします

https://okwave.jp/qa/q9585166.html 一応こちらの英文の続きです。 *It often happens such situation when we take our children to wherever, not only in the car. *A lot of people has a highly relatable experience that is “bad passengers.” It will be connect with getting or keeping customer to have sympathize them who watched this commercial. 「私たちはどこかへ子供を連れて出かける時、車の中に限らずこのような状況が起こる事がよくある。」 「多くの人が”bad passengers”のように関連性の高い経験がある。そのCMを見た人に共感を持たせることによって顧客をキープすることであったり、ゲットすることに繋がる。」 こちらの英文の添削をお願いします。

• 日記の添削をお願いします

Today, I was tired to go to some shops which were likely to sell something appropriate for packing the bag which I had sold on Yafuoku. In spite of my labor, however, I couldn’t find it. So I ended up to decide to buy it in the post office when I send the bag. It was 8 pm, and I didn’t have lunch and got hungry, so I went to my favorite Ramen shop for dinner. It was still very good despite I ate it many times. Only, I am feeling that I must cook foods myself, because I have begun Palsytem. I will do tomorrow. 英語としておかしいところやこうしたほうがより自然だというところを遠慮なく指摘してください。