スーパーマーケット、デパート、ショッピングモールが発展し、多くの人がそこで買い物を終えるようになりました。

このQ&Aのポイント
  • スーパーマーケット、デパート、ショッピングモールの発展により、多くの人々がそこで買い物を楽しんでいます。
  • インターネットの普及により、ネット上で商品に関する情報を得ることができるようになりました。
  • そのため、町で看板を見る機会が減り、人々の買い物スタイルが変わりました。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

添削お願いします

Supermarket, departmental store and shopping mall developed, and many people have been buying and finishing there. Because the internet is widely spreading, we have been getting information the goods on the net, and it made us do not see signboard often in town. 「スーパーマーケット、デパート、ショッピングモールが発展し、多くの人がそこで買い物を終えるようになりました。インターネットが普及したため、私たちはネット上で商品に関する情報を得るようになり、町で看板はあまり見かけなくなった(看板を見かけなくしてた)」 こちらの英文を添削して欲しいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• wxw
  • お礼率89% (1045/1166)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9728/12102)
回答No.1

以下のとおりお答えします。 >Supermarket, departmental store and shopping mall developed, and many people have been buying and finishing there. Because the internet is widely spreading, we have been getting information the goods on the net, and it made us do not see signboard often in town. >「スーパーマーケット、デパート、ショッピングモールが発展し、多くの人がそこで買い物を終えるようになりました。インターネットが普及したため、私たちはネット上で商品に関する情報を得るようになり、町で看板はあまり見かけなくなった(看板を見かけなくしてた)」 (語句) *多くの人がそこで買い物を終えるようになりました→多くの人がそこであらゆる品物を買えるようになりました:many people can buy everything there。 *(看板を見かけなくしてた)→(人が看板を見かけないようにした)(people tried not to see signs)。 (添削文) Supermarkets, department stores and shopping malls have developed and many people can buy everything there. Due to the spread of the Internet, we got information about products on the net, and in the town we did not see much signs (people tried not to see signs). 《スーパーマーケット、デパート、ショッピングモールが発展し、多くの人がそこであらゆる品物を買えるようになりました。インターネットが普及したため、私たちはネット上で商品に関する情報を得るようになり、町ではあまり看板を見かけなくなった(人が看板を見かけないようにした)。》 ※前回ご質問分です。 Toyota and Nissan developed low-priced cars, predicting that everyday items such as automobiles and home appliances would change. That made it possible to sell cars cheaply, so that many people could get a car. 《トヨタと日産は、自動車や家電製品などの日用品が変わっていくと予想して、低価格の車を開発した。それで車を安く売ることが可能になり、多くの人が手に入れることができるようになった。》 *矛盾した表現がありましたので、それを「自動車や家電製品などの日用品が変わっていくと予想して」predicting that everyday items such as automobiles and home appliances would changeのようにしました。

wxw
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます。 以前の質問の回答も締め切っているのにも関わらず、添削していただきありがとうございました。 ~したため、をDueを使って表現したのですね。 添削文大変参考になりました。

関連するQ&A

• a 'A' and 'B' (冠詞について)

IELTSの勉強をしています。 参考書内に、 Another important development was that the farm had been replaced by a sports centre and large shopping mall. という文があるのですが、 a large shopping mall とならない理由がわかりません。 ご存じの方、解説をお願いできないでしょうか。 よろしくお願い致します。

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

We have been writing and playing our hearts out for the last 9 months. We are just finishing our first CD.

• 英語 現在完了

私はだんだん背が伸びている。 を英訳せよ。という問題がありました。 答えはI am getting taller and taller. でした。 私はI have been getting...だと思いました。背が伸びているのは今起こっていることではなくて過去から現在にかけてのとこではないのかな?と思ったからです。 どうして答えのようになるのか教えてください。

• 添削して下さい><お願いします。

I have been studying for two years at university in Hyogo Prefecture. I major overall policy there,and that study the various learning such as internatinal relatins,enviromental,and law. I'm happy to go to school,because I fortunate to have a lot of friends like best friends and study there. I study hard to achive my dream from now on for becoming a lawyer and speaking English fluently. But I often change of pace at times. All one can say is that ,as I am, I have to do my best in any case for the porpose of getting my priorities. あんまり良い表現使ってないような気がします。出来たらどう直したいいかとアドバイスなんかあったらお願いします。

• 英語の添削をお願いいたします

どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 Good afternoon. こんにちは。 I think you were busy on weekend, but did you sleep at night? 週末は忙しかったと思うけど、夜は眠れましたか。 How was Okinawa? 沖縄はどうだった? I think you must be tired. きっとすごく疲れたでしょう。 I spend time with my sister to had a lunch or shopping. 私は妹と一緒にランチやショッピングをしてすごした。 Sometime I would like to go to your town to see because I have never been there and also want to know where you live. いつかあなたの住んでいるところへ遊びにいきたい、行った事ないし あなたがどんなところに住んでいるのか知りたい。 It will getting colder so please be careful not catch a cold. だんだん寒くなるので風邪などひかないように。

• 英文の添削をお願い致します。

以下の日本語から英語の訳を、添削して頂けますと幸いです。 日本文の直訳でなくても、全体的な意味が同じであれば、嬉しいです。 また意味が通じない部分など、日本語の訂正なども大歓迎です。どうぞよろしくお願い致します。 --------------------------------------------------------------------- 例えばアジアの発展途上国の村々では、エネルギー自給自足村が630以上もある。これは非常に先進的な取り組みであり、今の先進国において発展途上国と学び合う必要のある技術や精神があると思う。 For instance, more than 630 of renewable energy self-sufficiency village have been built in developing countries of Asia. I believe this is highly advanced approach, and developed country today have skills and spirits to learn from developing countries.

• 英文の添削をして頂けませんでしょうか

英文に苦戦しております。 どなたか添削・改善して頂けますと幸いです。どうぞよろしくお願い致します。 ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー 現在私は数学教師として教育現場で働いており、ボランティア活動をする際、常に私の生徒達を参加させてきた。日本の子ども達は自分の意見を主張したり、選択することが苦手な傾向にあるが、活動を通じ、子ども達が自分なりに考え、自分の意志を強く持つ過程をみてきた。 I am now in the educational field as a math teacher, and I always have had my students been getting involved in volunteers. Although Japanese children tends to be weak in choosing or claiming own opinions, I have seen their progress developing their own thinking or will throughout activities.

• すみませんが英語の添削を御願いします

すみませんが英語の添削を御願いします よろしく御願いします I bought a new ipod touch yesterday. I have been using windows computers and sony's mp3 players so this is my fist time to buy an Apple's product. I got home from shopping and opened the box and then I tried to read an instruction manual as always I do when I get a new product. Jeez! theres was no manual in the box! I thought factory workers must have forgot to put it into the box. Just then, a friend of mine came by my house and said "No, nobody made a mistake. It's normal. That's the way Apple's products are". :-O

• 添削お願いします。

先日久しぶりに古里に帰省した。 私はずっと都市に住んでいるので、田舎では色々な見方で物を見ることが出来る。 例えば、財政難から建設を断念された建物があった。 私はこの建物から見える風景はとても美しいと思う。 だからこの建物は作り直して、広く使われて欲しい。 The other day, I went to my home town for the first time in many years. I have been living in the city for the time being, so, in the country,I can see things in different point of view. For instance, in the country,there was a building which was gave up the idea of construction because of the financial difficualty. I am strongly sure that landscape from this building is very beautiful. So I wish this whuld be rebuilded and widely used. 英作文難しいです・・。

• ◆今日中に(__) 文法問題 添削

次の問題の()に適当なものを入れて下さい。 なぜそうなるのかも教えていただけたら嬉しいです! 1.Your teacher would have given you some practical advice, if you ((2)) her that you had trouble with your family. (1)would have told (2)had told (3)would have asked (4)had asked 2.No answer ((3)), we had no choice but to attack the suspicious-looking ship. (1)receiving (2)having been received (3)was received (4)had received 3.The long and heated discussion ended ((4)) no conclusion reached. (1)as (2)when (3)and (4)with 4.Paul made his way ((3)) he believed to be the right direction. (1)how (2)where (3)in which (4)in what 5."If I do a good job on this project, is there any possibility ((1))?" he asked. (1)of me get a raise (2)that I got a raise (3)of my getting a raise (4)to getting a raise