• ベストアンサー

家族構成を英語で

祖母の家族構成を英語で説明する時 (My grandmother is XX years old.) She’s family structure is her husband and two daughters; her husband is XX years old, my mother is XX years old, and my aunt is XX years old. という感じでいいでしょうか?

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • koncha108
  • ベストアンサー率49% (1312/2665)
回答No.3

She’s family structure is her husband and two daughters; her husband is XX years old, my mother is XX years old, and my aunt is XX years old. She's family はHer family。 でも, Her family stracture is (=) her husband ....と言うのは英文としておかしいので、 be composed of ~で構成される、を使うのが良いでしょう。 Her family structure is compised of her husband (xx) and two daughters, my mother(xx) and my aunt (xx). xxに年齢を入れれば良いです。years oldはここでは不要。

その他の回答 (2)

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.2

(My grandmother is XX year-old.) Besides her XX year-old husband, she has two daughters: my XX year-old mother and my XX year-old aunt. とも

回答No.1

「家族」という概念は文化人類学的に難しいのですが,添付画像のような「拡大家族」が1つの家屋に同居しているのですか? そうだとすれば,下記のような表現になると思います。 My family is consisted of grandfather aged 75, grandmother aged 74, aunt aged 53 and my mother aged 50. 同居かどうかは問わず,誰が誰を生んだという「母系」の意図なら, My grandmother is 74 years old and has two daughters between her husband aged 75. The older of the daughters is my aunt aged 53, and the younger is my mother aged 50.

関連するQ&A

• よろしくお願いします

For many years, my husband and I hosted all the family holidays. Last year, my husband's aunt invited us to stay with her for Thanksgiving and celebrate with her family. We gratefully accepted. She invited my in-laws, as well, although they opted not to go because my father-in-law wasn't well. The aunt has extended the same invitation this year. hosted all the family holidaysとextended the same invitationの意味を教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• 英語で「彼女は2歳3ヶ月です」ってどういうのですか?

彼女は2歳ですなら She is two years old. ですよね。でも、小さい子の年齢って何ヶ月かも言うことが多いので、2歳3ヶ月ですなどの言い方が知りたいです。 自分で作文してみました。 She is two years and three months old. She is two years three months old. and は、いりますか? それとも他にもっと適切ないい方があるのでしょうか? 意味が通じれば良いというのではなく、ネイティブの言い方が知りたいです。 どなたかご存知の方、ご教授いただけませんか?お願いします

• 文が同じ意味になるようにしたいんですが…

あってますか(>_<)? 1、My wife is Mary. I got married to her twenty years ago. =Mary and I (have)(been)(married) for twenty years. 2、It is two years since my aunt died. =My aunt (has)(been)(died) for two years. 3、He is blind because he lost his sight as a child. =He (has't)(been)(?) since he was a child. この問題がよく分かりません(>_<) 分かるかたお願いいたします。 中学 高校 大学 英語

• よろしくお願いします

Seventeen years ago, I married into a wonderful family. Due to our jobs, we have never lived near any of my husband's family. But we try to get together every year and stay in contact via family emails. Something has perplexed me for the past few years. One of my husband's sisters remembers my son's birthday with a card and check, but neglects to send anything to my two daughters. a card and checkとは具体的にどのような物でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• acknowledge

I have been with my husband for five years. I have a daughter from a previous marriage who is now 10 and a 4-year-old daughter with my husband. Every year, his parents and other extended family acknowledge my younger daughter’s birthday. ここでのacknowledgeはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 定冠詞について

Our daughter, "Mattie," is 42 years old. She has been married for 10 years and has two school-age children. Due to her husband's work transfers, Mattie twice was left alone with the children for several months while she tried to sell the house and her husband moved to the new location. https://www.arcamax.com/healthandspirit/lifeadvice/anniesmailbox/s-2049183 the new locationはなぜaではなくtheなのでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 英語です。

次の語を適切な順序に並べ替えていただけますか? 【1】(her/a/is/grandmother/writing/letter/she/to). 【2】(morning/raining/got/when/this/up/was/I). よろしくお願いします。

• 翻訳ソフトを使いました。添削お願いします。

外国の子供に初めましての手紙を送ります。 出来るだけ英語っぽい日本語で訳して貰いましたが、不安です。 おかしな所がないかチェックしていただけないでしょうか。 それと、英語で手紙なんて初めてです。 文頭と、文末はどうすれば良いのでしょうか? Nice to meet you My name is oobankoban. I live in Tokyo in Japan. It introduces my family. My mother is 86 years old, and the acknowledgment syndromes. My husband is 61 years old. He is doing the work of the design in the company. My daughter is 21 years old, and she is senior. She works at the company when she comes the spring of next year. And, I am 57 years old, and housework is done while looking after my mother. It might be very good for me this year. I wanted to do good for you just a little. If possible, I want to support it for a long time until you grow up. You have two younger brothers. Do you look after them? And, do you help father and your mother? Have you gone to school though study is very important? Please teach your usual life in the letter.

• なぜ、この場所にonlyが付くのでしょうか?

こんにちは。 お世話になります。 英語初学者です。 下記に挙げます英文に分からない点があり、困っております。 Emma was the younger of two daughters but only she lived with her father at the family home. 教えていただきたいのですが、なぜ、sheの前にonlyなのでしょうか?sheの後につけることは可能なのでしょうか? また、もし、可能だとしたら、ニュアンスはどう変わってくるのでしょうか? どなたか、お力を貸してはいただけないでしょうか? よろしくお願い申し上げます。

• この英語の問題の答え教えていただきたいです

各組の2つの文を、関係代名詞を用いて一つの文にしろ (1) I have a book . It tells the history of words. (2) Tomoko has an aunt. Her husband is in Europe. (3) The boy is my classmate . You see him at the door.