低いeconomic participateとpolitical empowermentスコアについて

このQ&Aのポイント
  • economic participateとpolitical empowermentのスコアが特に低いことがわかりました。
  • 女性が安心して子育てできる環境を作り、職場復帰しやすい制度を導入することは、離職を抑制することにつながります。
  • 女性の経済的な参加と政治的な権限の向上が必要です。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

添削お願いします

・Among them, especially, the score of economic participate and political empowerment is low. ・I think it lead to restrain the resign to create an environment for women with an easy mind until raise child and create a system of accept to return to work for women. 「その中でも特にeconomic participateとpolitical empowermentのスコアは低い」 「女性が安心して子育てでる環境設備を作り、職場復帰できる体制を作ることが離職を抑制することに繋がると思う」 *安心して=with an easy mind until を用いました。 こちらの英文を添削して欲しいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• wxw
  • お礼率89% (1045/1166)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9711/12078)
回答No.1

以下のとおりお答えします。 >・Among them, especially, the score of economic participate and political empowerment is low. >・I think it lead to restrain the resign to create an environment for women with an easy mind until raise child and create a system of accept to return to work for women. >「その中でも特にeconomic participateとpolitical empowermentのスコアは低い」 >「女性が安心して子育てでる環境設備を作り、職場復帰できる体制を作ることが離職を抑制することに繋がると思う」 (語句) *~のスコアが低い/低い傾向がある:the score is low / tends to be low。 *安心して/気楽に:with an easy mind / with an easy mind。 *子育てできるような環境設備をつくること:creating an environmental facility that allows women to raise children。「~に…ができるようにする」は、allows ~ to …で表せます。 *産後などに速やかに職場復帰できる体制を整えること:preparing a system that allows prompt return to work after childbirth or something like that。or something like thatは、「あるいはそれ(出産)と似たようなこと」の意ですが、不要かも知れませんね。 *離職の抑制/辞職を抑制すること:restraint from leaving / to restrain the resignation。 *~が…につながるだろうと思う:I believe that ~will lead to+名詞。 (添削文) Among them, especially, the score of economic participate and political empowerment is low / tends to be low. I believe that creating an environmental facility that allows women to raise children with peace of mind / with an easy mind and preparing a system that allows prompt return to work after childbirth (or something like that) will lead to restraint from leaving / to restrain the resignation. 《その中でも、特にeconomic participateとpolitical empowermentのスコアが低い/低い傾向がある。 女性が安心して/気楽に子育てできるような環境設備をつくり、産後(など)に速やかに職場復帰できる体制を整えることが離職を抑制することにつながるだろうと思う。》

関連するQ&A

• 添削希望。

あまりフォーマルにならない感じで、英文の添削を宜しくお願いします。 ツアーの海外旅行に飽き足りない人が、英語力アップと異国文化を肌で感じるために、 気楽にホームステイに参加する人が増えています。以前はホームステイと言えば学生がするものという感じでしたが、 今は20代の働いている女性が増えています。 The number of people who are fed up with package tours abroad so that take it easy in having a homestay to improve their English and to experience different cultures. Speaking of homestay it was ever the standard activity for students but now women who work in an office[working women] in their twenties who want to have a homestay are increasing in number. 

• ハーブを売ってる会社の広告が訳せずに困っています。

ハーブを売ってる会社の広告が訳せずに困っています。 With knowledge comes empowerment.With empowerment,there is a renewed sense of awareness. And with awareness comes the ability to make make healthy choices. よろしくお願いします。できれば、文法の解説(特にwith)もお願いします。

• 英文を添削してください

アメリカの1950年の消費文化(consumer culture)についての文です。 The American manufacturing economy switched from producing war-related items to consumer goods such as appliances and automobiles at the end of World War II. To help create jobs for the tens of thousands of soldiers returning to the workforce from the war and build on the country's newfound economic prosperity, the government, along with businesses and marketing firms, began a campaign to stir up consumer activity. U.S. politicians argued that widespread ownership of more possessions would create greater social equality, thereby proving the superiority of the market system. Consumerism, therefore, acted as a function of the drive to defeat communism. ⇨The American manufacturing economy switched from producing war-related items to consumer goods such as appliances and automobiles at the end of World War II. To help create jobs for the soldiers returned from the war and build on the country's newfound economic prosperity, the government began a campaign. U.S. politicians argued that more possessions would create greater social equality, thereby proving the superiority of the market system. Consumerism acted as a function of the drive to defeat communism. ⇨以降は私が短くした文です。こちらの文を添削して欲しいです。 あと、もしこの情報はいらない、ここは省いてもいい、もっと短くできる、などあればそちらも教えて欲しいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 添削お願いします

*The productivity improves if women participate in labor, and it will increase wages regardless of men and women. *Men has also advantage if the good work environment is created for women and they advance into society, because they are released from the stereotype of man works outside. *女性の労働参加が進めば生産性が向上し、そしてそれは男女問わず、賃金も増加するでしょう。 *女性の働きやすい環境が作られ社会進出が進めば、「男性は仕事」と言う固定概念から解放され、男性にもメリットがある。 二つ目の分は英文にしやすいように順番を少し変えました。 こちらの英文の添削をして欲しいです。 よろしくお願いします

• 添削してください。

以下の文章を英訳したのですが、自信がありません。 おかしいポイントやどう直すべきかなどを教えてください。 よろしくお願いします。 信じられないほど多忙な世界に生きている私たちにとって、心は、最も価値のあるかけがえの無い財産である。私たちは人生の一瞬一瞬を心を通じて経験すると同時に、心を頼りにベストを尽くそうとする。しかし、自分の心に対しては気遣う時間を設けていないため、当然にストレスが溜まり、自分にとって最も重要なことを見失ってしまう。それには瞑想という対処方法がある。瞑想とは、一歩下がって、思考をはっきり理解することであり、揺らめく思考や感情を分別することなく、リラックスしたまま集中した心で観察することである。必要なことは1日10分間 一歩身を引いて、今この瞬間を理解することだけであり、そうすることによって人々は、すばらしい集中力、平静さ、そして、明晰さを感じ取ることができるのである。 For us living in the incredibly busy world, our mind is most valuable and precious resource. We experience every single moment of our life through our mind at the same time we depend on our mind and try to do our best. However, we don't take any time out to look after it, of course stress is accumulated, and we miss out on the things that are most important to us.There is a solution of meditation in it. It's more about stepping back, seeing the thought clearly, witnessing it coming and going, emotions coming and going without judgment, but with a relaxed, focused mind. All you need to do is to take 10 minutes out a day to step back, to familiarize yourself with the present moment so that you get to experience a greater sense of focus, calm and clarity in your life.

• 添削をお願いします。

また彼は(the House Education and the Workforce Committee)にも所属している。 これは先ほど述べた、教育問題、そして仕事と経済の問題に大きく関わっている。 このCommitteeでは高等教育制度を強化するために様々な改善方法を提供している。また、それらは共和党にとって最優先事項である。また委員会は、雇用への障壁を減らし、ミシガンとアメリカのグローバルな競争力を高めることに重点をおいている。これは賃金が高く、高度なスキルを必要とする仕事へ就けるための重要な要素である。 He also serve on the House Education and the Workforce Committee. This is largely related to problem of education, occupation and economic. This Committee supply to various improvement methods to strengthen the higher education system, and it is also top priority for the Republicans. The Committee puts emphasis on reduce barriers to employment and enhance the global competitiveness. This is an important factor for getting to work with high wages and high skills. *「所属する」なのですが、belongかserveか悩んだのですが、「委員会に所属する」などの場合はserve onの方が適切なのでしょうか? *重要な要素を(an importnant element ではなくfactor)で表してみました。 こちらの英文を添削して欲しいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• fast women?

It calls to mind the stories out of the urban legends genres, which tell of fast women and wild men who usually meet terrifying ends. ご教示ください。 fast women and wild menをどのように訳すのでしょう。

• 添削お願いします

It leads economic effective to resolve the gender gap, and both of men and women can live easily. 「男女格差を解消することは経済的にも有効であり、また男女ともに生きやすく(暮らしやすく)なります。」 こちらの英文を添削お願いします

• 日本語訳お願いします。

In simpler terms, brain makes mind. Science can demonstrate no way for the mind to occur except as a result of the neurological functioning of the brain. Without the brain’s ability to process various types of input in highly sophisticated ways, the thoughts and feelings that constitute the mind would simply not exist. On the other hand, the brain’s irresistible drive to create the most vivid,sophisticated perceptions possible means that it cannot help but generate the thoughts and that are the basic elements of mind. Neurologically speaking,then, the mind cannot exist without the brain, and the brain cannot exist without striving to create the mind. The relationship of mind and brain is so intimately inked, in fact, that it seems most reasonable to consider the terms as two different aspects of the very same thing.

• 英文についての質問です。

My passionate interest in social justice and social responsibility has always stood in curious contrast to a marked lack of desire for direct association with men and women. I am a horse for single harness, not cut out for tandem or team work. I have never belonged wholeheartedly to country or state, to my circle of friends, or even to my own family. These ties have always been accompanied by a vague aloofness, and the wish to withdraw into myself increases with the years. Such isolation is sometimes bitter, but I do not regret being cut off from the understanding and sympathy of other men. I lose something by it, to be sure, but I am compensated for it in being rendered independent of the customs, opinions, and prejudices of others, and am not tempted to rest my peace of mind upon such shifting foundations. (What I Believe by A. Einstein) 意味がとれないところを教えてください。 1)My passionate interest in social justice and social responsibility has always stood in curious contrast to a marked lack of desire for direct association with men and women. a marked lack of desire for direct association with men and women.は、 男女の直接的な付き合いに対する要求の著しい欠如、ですか? stood in curious contrast とはどういう意味ですか? (特にcuriousの意味合いが掴みにくいです) 一般的な男女間のことには興味がない、というようなことを言っているのでしょうか? 2)I am a horse for single harness 私はたったひとつの馬具のための馬です(?)とはどういう意味ですか? よろしくお願いいたします。