• ベストアンサー

添削してください

I got the impression that more danger than safe when I watched their advertisement, even though they are a security company. 彼らの広告を見たとき、安全ではなくより危険な印象を受けた。セキュリティー会社(の広告)にもかかわらず。 こちらの英文を添削して欲しいです。 ~にもかかわらず、をeven thoughとしました。なるべくeven thoughを使いたいのですが使い方はあっているでしょうか? よろしくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • cbm51901
  • ベストアンサー率67% (2671/3943)
回答No.1

I felt[*1] more of an insecurity[*2] than reassurance[*3] when I watched their advertisement, even though[*4] the advertisement was that of a security company[*5]. *1. "got the impression" 「印象を受けた」よりも、"felt" 「感じた」とした方が良いでしょう。 *2. "danger" 「危険」よりも "insecurity" 「不安感」の方が良いでしょう。 *3. "safe" 「安全」よりも "reassurance" 「安心感」の方が良いでしょう。 *4. "even though" の使い方は合っています。他に "despite the fact" などの言い方もあります。 *5. 目的語は "advertisement" であって "security company" ではありませんので、"even though they are a security company"「セキュリティー会社にもかかわらず」とすることはできません。"even though the advertisement was that of a security company"「セキュリティ会社の広告であるにもかかわらず」 とする必要があります。

topsakura_8520
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます。 私もはじめfeltにしていたのですが、日本語訳を考えた時に「印象を受けた」としたいからbet the impressionかな?と思ったのですが… felt で良かったのですね。 その辺のニュアンスがまだ少し難しいです笑。 その他添削大変参考になりました。 ありがとうございます。

関連するQ&A

• 添削お願いいたします.

こんにちは. 和訳をしてみました.添削お願い致します. (1)The three months I spent in Shishmaref left a very deep impression on me. →シシュマレフで費やした3ヶ月間は私に深い印象を残した。 (2)Staying with Eskimos, I became more and more interested in diffirent lifestyles. →エスキモーの人と滞在してわたしはさらに良くなって、もっと違った生活様式に興味をもつようになった。 (3)It taught me one important lesson: even in the most remote place, "real" people are living their lives. →それは私に1つの大切な教訓,遠い場所の「本当の」人々の暮らしの生活をも教えてくれた。 「:」の使い方が良く分かりませんでした. 添削と解説お願い致します。 よろしくお願い致します。

• 添削お願いいたします。

youtube についての英文を書いてました。もしよろしければ添削して頂けないでしょうか?? よろしくお願いいたします。 On the site youtube, before the movie starts advertisement streams for 15 seconds. Although advertisement occasionally streams for more than 15 seconds , you can skip the advertisement after 15 seconds. On youtube, when Uploaders can receive money at certain state when user click the advertisement attached the movie. Some of them upload their videos for the purpose of getting the money from advertisement and they are called youtuber. (Some of them aim to receive some money from the advertisement, uploading their video, and they are called youtuber.) But, there is the situation where the people who earn money from youtube is very few. Also thank to this system for reward, youtuber try to make interesting and fascinating video and these videos make users enjoy. youtubeでは、動画の再生前に15秒間の動画が流れることがあります。15秒以上の動画も流れるときもありますが、その場合は、15秒後にその広告をスキップすることができます。ユーザーがその広告をクリックすると、アップロードした人に、一定の金額が報酬として支払われます。アップローダーの中には、その報酬目的で動画をアップロードする人がおり、その人のことをユーチューバーと呼びます。しかし実際、利益を上げている人はとても少ないのが現状です。またこのような報酬のおかげで、ユーチューバーがより面白い動画を作ろうとし、ユーザーを楽しませているのも事実です。

• 添削お願いします!

[ ]内の文章は私が作成したものなのですが文法やニュアンスなど大丈夫か心配です。添削またはアドバイスよろしくお願いいたします。 1. I got my friend [to make a dinner.] 2. Sometimes parents make their children [sleep early.] 3. When I was at a restaurant, I had the waiter [bring me some water.] 4. People take their cars to service stations to get the oil [changed.] 5. Teachers sometimes have their students [read more books.] 6. I'm more than willing to help you [clean up your room.] 7. Before I left on my trip, I had the travel agent [double check my flight ticket.] 8. My cousin's jokes always make me [laught.] 9. When I was a child, my parents won't let me [go haunted house.] 10. We finally got landlady [check in at a hotel.]

• 添削お願いします

お世話になります。作文の練習中です。添削よろしくお願いします。 ペンフレンドから仮名と漢字で書かれたメールが届きました。文通を始めてから約3ヶ月、週に2~3回届くメッセージは、ローマ字と英語だけでした。なんだか新鮮な感動を覚えます。見慣れているはずの文字なのに不思議ですね。露を抱く木の葉を丁寧に拾い上げる優しい手のぬくもりが感じられました。2週間の沈黙を破って、これから返事を書きます。 I received a letter written in kana and kanji from my pen pal. Three months have passed since we got into communication. But I have read only the messages written in romaji or English about three times in a week. I feel a new impression even though the Japanese characters are familiar to me. It is strange. I feel the warmth of the hand that picks up the leaf that holds a dew. The message surely knocked the door of my silence of two weeks.

• 自由英作文の添削をお願いします

周りに添削を頼めるような人がいないので、自由英作文の添削をお願いします。ネット上で細かく添削するのは大変だと思いますので、文法上誤っている点の指摘や全体を見ての感想・アドバイスをいただけるとうれしいです。 (問)次の意見について100文字以上の英文で意見を述べなさい。 It is better to marry late rather than early. (答) I disagree with this statement. First,as people marry late,women give rise to their children when they are old.Although medical technology is improving now,it is still danger. The younger they do,the less danger they pass away. Second,if their father is old when baby is born,and they retire their job because of their age when their children go to college,it is difficult for them to pay money. Certainly,if people marry late,they afford to prepare for marrying because they have much money.But they should take their children into account. Thus,it is better to marry early rather than late.

• 訳してください

So SimpliSafe is an American home security company, but their commercial was about as far from "safe" or even "comforting" you can get. SimpliSafeというセキュリティー会社のCMについての話です。 but以下の訳し方(内容)がわかりません。 セキュリティー会社のCMなのに安全からは程遠いCMの内容だ、ということでしょうか? わかるかた教えてください。

• 添削お願いします

日本語 「(ブロードウェイでミュージカルを見た事がある、という話の続きです)私はライオンキングやXXのようないくつかのミュージカルを見ました。ライオンキングはブロードウェイに行く前に日本で見た事がありました。ブロードウェイキャストのCDを日本で購入し、聞いた後はオリジナルを聞いてみたいと思うようになりました。日本の舞台もよかったが、オリジナルのCDを聞くとさらに感動した。」 英語 I watched some title of musicals such as The Lion King, XX and XX. Actually, I have watched The Lion King in Japan, because vary famous theatrical company began to play before I went to New York. I bought a CD that sing by Broadway casts in Japan, and I really wanted to watch original one after I listened it. Japan one was amazing, but I more moved just listed to the CD. 英語を先に作った後に添削してもらうために日本語付け足しました。 英語=日本語になっていない箇所があるかと思います。 最後の一文があまり自信ありません。 少し長いのですが… こちらの英文の添削をお願いします。

• 添削お願いします

Through these speeches, I felt that I got to be able to tell the audience my speech more than the XX speech. I felt that I was conscious of my outline in order to speak frequently in XX speech. 「これらのスピーチを通して、わたしはXXスピーチよりも観客に伝えることができるようになっていたと感じた。XXスピーチでは流暢に話すためにアウトライン(概要)を意識しすぎているように感じた。」 *英語で言いやすいように日本語の表現を少し変えている箇所があるかもしれないです。 こちらの英文を添削して欲しいです。よろしくお願いします。

• 英文和訳の添削お願いします!!!

英文和訳の添削お願いします!!! 間違っている部分などがありましたら指摘頂けると助かります。 1.Diamonds were once thought to have magical powers.  ダイヤモンドは以前不思議な力があると考えられました。 2.In this company we have a new approach to management  この会社では、新しいアプローチで経営していきます(一番自信ないです) 3.The government claimed to have a mandate for their new legislation 政府はそれらの新しい法律のための命令を委任を主張しました。 4.Did you get many responses to your advertisement? あなたの広告は多くの反響がありましたか? 5.The president went to China in the midst of a crisis at home 大統領は、家の危機の真っ只中、中国に行った。 よろしくお願いします

• 英文の添削をお願いします

日本語に合わせて英文を作成したのですが、添削をお願いしたいです。 1.普通の家庭でも、中国では猫や犬と暮らしていますか? Are even general peoples live with dogs or cats in China? 2.日本では携帯のゲーム会社が急成長し、日本の億万長者になっています In Japan , game company are rising vigorously in cellphone industry, and their CEO became millionaire. 3.あの後、無事、宅配会社から荷物を受け取ることができました After we parted , I could taken my parcel from carrier. 以上よろしくお願いします。