• ベストアンサー

仕事経験を英語で

I had been worked in a cake shop, so then I was selling a cake, pudding or something like that. <ケーキ屋で働いていたことがあるので、その時私はケーキやプリンなどを売っていました。> こちらの英文であっていますか?

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

1. 前半を理由としたければ Since I had work experience in a bakery, I was selling cake, pudding and the like at the time. 2。文法的なこと  I had been と始めれば work は working のような現在分詞にして、進行形の過去完了が適当でしょう。 たった一つ売ったのではないので、a cake よりも cakes の方がいいと思います。pudding も puddings がいいかもしれません。 どちらも加算に使えます。     

topsakura_8520
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございます。 確かにご指摘いただいたようにcakesとする方がいいですね。 添削していただいた文章参考にさせていただきます。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 中学レベルの英文なんですけが、教えてください。

今現在、仮定法の部分の勉強をやってるんですが、 その中で仮定法過去と、仮定法過去を併用した英文があって、どうしても分からないので教えてください。 If I had been told so then,I would be happier now. この英文なんですが、従説のhadの後につくbeenが何故付くのかわかりません。 If I had told so then, これでは駄目なんでしょうか。誰か分かる方教えください。

• 和訳代行 英語

(1)I felt as if I had been punched in the chest,and was filled with something absolute:joy and peace as well as love. (2)Sometimes their hints have come so plentifully they've made me feel thrilled like a child who can't open a lot of birthday presents fast enough. どちらかでも構いません お願いしますm(__)m

• 英語 時制について

His mother got angry because he had broken her vase. The vase was filled with the water. この場合、was filledの代わりにhad been filledの法が適当なのでしょうか? 〔参考資料〕 (英文法がわからない!? p.41 1996年 中川) Q44 過去完了より前のことは何形で表すのですか? A過去形でも表せます。 He had been working for that company for ten years sicnce he was twenty-four, and then decided to become a singer. 上記の英文でhe wasになっているのはよく見かけますが、私が最上記で示した、例文は間違っているのでしょうか。また、これに似たよい英文はありますか?

• 英語が合っているか見て欲しいですm(__)m

(1)『この間怖いことがあったの。』 (2)『閉店の時に男の人がいきなり店に入ってきて「いつも見てました。連絡先教えて」って言ってきて、「そういうのは出来ません」って言っても諦めないから「私、女性にしか興味ないんです」って言ったら渋々帰っていったんだけど店に私一人だけだったし凄く怖かったんだ。』 ↑を英語にしたいのですが、 (1) "There was a scary thing happened the other day. " (2) "When I was about close the shop, a man came in and 'I've been watching you. Please let me have your number. ' he said, 'I can't do such a thing ' I told him but he didn't give up. So, "I only like girls." I said to him. Finally and unwillingly he left the shop, but I was so scared since I was the only one at the shop then.←おかしくないでしょうか?

• 【英語質問】

If I had been more diligent then I would be more happy. 上記英文の文法を詳しく解説して頂きたいです。 「段違い仮定法」と習ったのですが、どういう意味か忘れてしまいました。 よろしくお願いします。

• [英語]()に入るものを教えて下さい><

1. Two years () since George came to Japan. (1) pass (2) are passed (3) have passed (4) are passing 2. I have no idea when she () next time. (1) had come (2) has come (3) came (4) will come 3. My grandfather () for three years. (1) was dead (2) has died (3) has been died (4) has been dead 4. I () waiting for him for thirty minutes when he appeared. (1) am (2) was (3) have been (4) had been 5. Don't call me at nine tonight, please. I () at that time. (1) was studying (2) studied (3) had studied (4) will be studying 6. Next time I () to the library, I'll get that book for you. (1) go (2) will go (3) had gone (4) will have gone 7. We'll be leaving as soon as everyone (). (1) had arrived (2) arrived (3) has arrived (4) will have arrived 8. My mother () at the hospital when she was young. (1) worked (2) has worked (3) has been working (4) is working

• この英文で大丈夫ですか。

この英文で大丈夫ですか。 いつも私のつたない英文を添削していただき、ありがとうございます。 今回もまたよろしくお願いします。 お時間があればおかしな点をご指摘いただけるとありがたいです。 私も勤労学生でした。 I had been working student,too. 早朝4時から7時まで働き、その後学校へ行きました。 I worked eariy morning from 4:00 to 7:00 ,and then I went to school. 学校が終わった後も夕方から働きました。 After school I worked evening. その期間は出口の見えないトンネルの中にいるように感じていました。 At that time,I had feeling with no way out inside a tunnel . その経験は私のかけがえのない財産となってると思えます。 I can think , the experience has been irreplaceable asset for me.

• この文は合っていますか?

この英文、日本語訳、共に合っていますか? いつも自分が夢中になれる事を探していました。 I had been seeking for something what I have a passion for. 私もちょうどそう思っていた。 It's just as I thought. そこの図書館員に叱られた。 I was scolded by the librarian the place[there]. 教えて下さい。  お願いします!

• 英語長文です!!

Something happened once when my friend Jack was Living in Minnesota-- something that he didn`t consider any big deal.I called Jack`s house to speak with him, and the phone was answerd by an unfamiliar voice. The radio was playing loudly in the background, and for a moment I thought I might have dialed an incorrect number. The voice on the other end said a few labored words that I could`t understand, and then stopped. The rock music from the radio continued. I stayed on the line, concerned that something was wrong. Three or four minutes passed, and finally I heard another phone being picked up in the house. I heard Jack`s voice say, ‘Hello?‘ I said hello back, and I said I`d thought that a foreigh-born person or a person who was unable to speak clearly had answerd his phone, I asked him if anything troubling was going on. `I`ll tell you in a minute,` he said, and his voice went away and soon enough I could hear it in the room where the other phone was off the hook-- the room from which I was hearing the rock music. I heard Jack say , I`ve got it,honey.` Then.`It`s all right. Thank you for answering.` He hung up that phone,and when I heard him again he could talk without her listening. `She`s such a sweettheart,` he said, and then explained. He had been out of town on business, and when he returned the girl -- the girl who had answerd the phone with such difficulty -- had moved into his house. His wife Janice was working as a schoolteacher, and at the school where she taught there were children who had severe disabilities.This girl was one of those children. She had been born with a serious problem that had affected her both physically and mentally. It was not the kind of illness that surgery or medicine could fix.

• 英語が堪能な方 訳をお願いできますか?

I: We hung out about six months ago or so. CS: I was like I've been here before and I came in the back way. I: You did exactly the same thing. And the last time you were here, I think you had about a hundred thousand followers on Twitter. CS: Yeah I'm at like 500 and it goes up like 5,000 a day and I'm like wow. I: At the Cody Simpson, talk to me about how this happened. Of course you were found on YouTube by mediators. CS: Yeah I was found I think it was two thousand and was the end of two thousand and nine. Um like October 2009. I had this producer was just like send me messages to Myspace I think it was and he was just like I think you're really talented why don't you come over and record some songs for me. So he flew me and my dad over and we just gotten in a studio and see what happen and.. I: Next thing you know. CS: Yeah it just it just went like that. I: And you teamed up with Flo Rida with..

定期面談の報告方法について
このQ&Aのポイント
  • 定期面談の報告方法について相談です。
  • 定期面談で報告することがない場合の対処方法についてアドバイスをいただきたいです。
  • 仕事の報告で優先度の低い内容をどのように伝えるべきか悩んでいます。
回答を見る