• 締切済み

和訳をよろしくお願いします

Foreign workers do not want to put their spouses through that kind of situation. (“Put their through that kind of situation” means to make their spouses experience that kind of difficult or unpleasant situation.)

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

みんなの回答

• Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9715/12083)
回答No.1

(訳文) 外国人労働者は、そのような状況に配偶者を落とし込む/陥らせることを望んでいません。 (「そのような状況に落とし込む」とは、配偶者にそのような困難とか不快な状況を経験させる、ということを意味する。)

Seek_The_Truth
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます!!

関連するQ&A

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

Foreign workers do not want to work in that kind of environment.

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

Spouses of foreign workers are often totally isolated while living in Japan.

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

Foreign workers do not want to make themselves and their families endure those kinds of situations.

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

Japanese companies are aware of the situation, and it encourages them to exploit foreign workers with impunity. “With impunity” means that there is no risk that they will be punished for an action.

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

Foreign workers do not want to learn a language that will not benefit them.

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

The Japanese judicial system is corrupt, racist and xenophobic, so foreign workers will not receive any relief or fair treatment from Japanese courts. In other words, foreign workers have no legal recourse. “Legal recourse” means an action that can be taken by an individual or a corporation to attempt to remedy a legal difficulty.

• 和訳お願いします

you kind of caught me of guard with some of your questions. How can I know that there are not other things you havent told me? I don't want to doubt you have given me a reason to be skeptical (wonder about it). It's difficult and kind of unfair that I developed feelings for you before you told me about it. I focus on making the best of each day and letting things happen over time. I don't think I can handle that kind of guilt. I guess I am kind of an independent spirit/person so it takes me a while to really open up and say the kinds of things that you asked me about.

• 和訳

どれも同じ長文中で良く分からなかった箇所です。所々なので分かり難いかと思いますが、テーマは“今日のアメリカの貿易”についてです。 ・For American businesses, exporting often means increased sales, higher profits, and, sometimes, more jobs and higher wages for American workers. ・Some American companies complain that goods imported into the US from other countries have made it difficult for them to sell American-made products. Many American workers have seen wages cut or even have lost jobs because their employers couldn't compete with foreign imports.  ・Traditionally, vhe US has followed a policy of free trade. This is a policy in which trade isn't restricted by economic barriers. In other words, goods made in other countries aren't limited or heavily taxed. This allows the imported goods the same chance of being sold as goods made in the US. Those who support free trade believe that it brings greater prosperity to all. 文中にある、themやthis等が何を指しているかを、分かる範囲で構いませんので、指摘して頂けると助かります。

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

Their goal appears to be to discourage foreign members from using the gym or to bait them into getting into some sort of confrontation that would justify the gym revoking their membership.

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

The staff and other Japanese members go out of their way to create a hostile, unwelcoming and uncomfortable situation for foreign members by using a variety of stealthy tactics to harass and intimidate them.