• ベストアンサー

カントリーロードの和訳

ジョン・デンバーの「Take Me Home, Country Roads」ですが、歌詞のサイトの和訳がしっくりこないので英語できる人教えてください。 All my memories, they gather 'round her から teardrops in my eyes まで ↑の日本語訳を知りたいです。

noname#245385
noname#245385
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Nobu-W
  • ベストアンサー率39% (725/1832)
回答No.2

All my memories, gather round her 僕の記憶全部 彼女が浮かんでくる どの記憶を辿っても 彼女のまわりに人は集い 月灯りの淡い余韻が 僕の瞳に涙を落とす Miner's ~ 坑夫の淑女 青い水を知らない 鉱夫の妻は 青き大海原を知らない 鉱夫に囲まれ、青海原を知らぬ女性(ひと) Dark and ~ 暗闇がにごって空を彩り 暗闇と埃だけが その空を描き出し 暗く、塵まれみの空気が覆う空 ~teardrops in my eye 朧げな月光 僕の瞳に涙が溢れる 月灯りの淡い余韻が 僕の瞳に涙を落とす ぼんやりとした味のムーンシャイン、眼には涙の雫

noname#245385
質問者

お礼

3パターンもありがとうございます

その他の回答 (1)

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.3

もういくつか訳があるので、それらをご参照ください。 「故郷へ帰りたい」(詞:麻生たかし) 「カントリー・ロード」(詞:鈴木麻実子、宮崎駿)(1995年) 「カントリー・ロード」(詞:松井五郎)(2004年) 「カントリーロード」(詞:高橋広雄)。2008年、

noname#245385
質問者

お礼

ありがとう見てみます

関連するQ&A

• カントリーロード 英語 楽譜

ジョン・デンバーの「Take Me Home,Country Roads」の英語の楽譜が欲しいのですが、 本屋さんで探してみてもなかなか見つかりません。 そもそもそんな物があるのかも解らないのですが、どなたかご存知ありませんでしょうか?

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

My daughter has announced that she and her husband will not be doing any more family holidays after this year. They are going to travel instead. She said she is tired of all the drama and guilt trips. She specifically called out my “dictatorship adherence to the actual day instead of spirit” because I asked her to drive down Christmas Eve after they both got off their shifts. She said以下の全文和訳をよろしくお願いします

• 和訳お願いします!!

I was their first child and for several years their only one. My mother’s tender caresses and my father’s kindly smiles are my earliest memories. Their consciousness of what they owed to me, to the being to whom they had given life, added depth to their love, and every hour of my life they were living lesson to me of patience, of charity, and of reason. When I was four years old, my father’s sister died in Italy, leaving behind a daughter of about my age. Soon after, her husband wrote my father to inform him of his intention of marrying again, and to ask him to take charge of the child Elizabeth. My father did not hesitate, and immediately went to Italy to bring her back to her new home. この文章がどうやくしたらいいのかわからないのでわかるかた和訳お願いします!!ちなみに自分で訳すと 私は彼らの最初の子供と数年間いました。それらの唯一のもの。 私の母は優しい愛撫と私の父の優しい笑顔は私の最も初期の思い出です。 彼らが私に負っていたことの意識、人生、彼らの愛への加えられた深さ存在と私の人生の毎時間まで、それらは忍耐、チャリティー、および理由の私への実地教育でした。 私が4歳であったときに、私とだいたい同じ年齢の娘を置き去りにして、私の父の姉妹はイタリアで死にました。 すぐ後に、彼女の夫は、再婚するという彼の意志について彼に知らせて、子供エリザベスを預かるように彼に頼むために私の父に書きました。 私の父は、ためらわないで、すぐに、彼女の新しい家に彼女を返しにイタリアに行きました。

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

They tsk-tsked about how sad it was that my aunt's only remaining family (my mom) had abandoned her ill family members with rarely a look back. https://www.arcamax.com/healthandspirit/lifeadvice/askamy/s-2089311 和訳をよろしくお願いします

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

My parents were raised dirt-poor. They popped out baby after baby even though they couldn't afford to feed or properly house us. My folks had numerous opportunities to improve our lot in life and passed them all over. 最後の文の和訳をよろしくお願いします

• 和訳お願いします

Queer Eye for the Straight Guyという番組の中の台詞です。 Miles about his status at college: They changed my sex from female to not reported. Carson: Talk about an undeclared major. 和訳をお願いします。 http://www.planetclaire.org/quotes/queereye/make-betters/

• 和訳お願いします。

和訳お願いします。 ある洋書の一文がわからないので、お願いします。 But I got to enjoy it a little bit cause when I lived with my parents they'd let me take the train into the city by myself. 男と女がバーで話しているときの台詞の中の一文です。

• 和訳を教えてください

My husband’s parents live in the same state a few hours away, and we usually only see each other on holidays. They are generally nice people and fun to be around, yet they are completely uninterested in our life and being a part of it. My mother-in-law constantly talks about how much she loves her children and grandchildren, yet she has barely ever made an effort to come visit us. When we go visit, the stay is always accompanied by endless complaining—we are either too loud, or our toddler cries at night and it’s inconvenient, her dogs have to go to sleep at 10 p.m., therefore we must go to bed as well, etc. All this while gushing about her family. All this while gushing about her family.の和訳を教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• 和訳と文法についての質問です

1. Come to the circus!Come one and come all! このCome one and come all!の部分はどう訳すのですか? 2. The lovely ladies on beautiful horses blow you a kiss as they ride round and round.この分のasは、ーしながらと訳せばいいのですか?和訳をお願いします。 3. He is in a big rush.  和訳をお願いします。 4.かば=hippopotamus ですが、 hippoというときもありますね。これは大人が会話上で使うのですか?それとも幼児語ということでしょうか? a hippo that sings! はどう訳せばいいですか? 5. He is almost as thin as a pin. as...asは ...とおなじくらい...だと訳せばいいですか? 6. She is so fat that she doesn`t fit into her clothes. この so...that はとても...なので~だ。 と訳せばいいですか? 7. He might be in your cup.  might be はなんと訳すのですか?また、どういうときに使うのですか? 以上、たくさんで申し訳ありませんがご回答宜しくお願い致します。

• 英文和訳です

英文和訳です No one should spend too much time on memories. Some people start doing that when they are twenty and never get over living in the past. And it is my feeling that too many memories are sad. They are of friends or events that are gone. The other day someoe asked me what year my father died and I could't remember. The date never seemed like one to memorize, and I don't think of him any less often for having put it out of my mind. 全体的に分かりにくいのですが、特に最後の一文がよくわかりません。 宜しくお願いします。