• 締切済み

訳をお願いします!

With a pounding heart Haneke opened it to see her parents' photos. Hanekeは人の名前です

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数3

みんなの回答

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.3

胸をときめかせながら、両親の写真を見ようとハネケは、それを開いた。

• cbm51901
  • ベストアンサー率67% (2671/3943)
回答No.2

Hanekeはドキドキしながらそれを開けると、中にあった彼女の両親の写真に見入った。

回答No.1

春子は高まる動悸を感じつつ,両親の過去の残照が固化しているであろう多数の写真が収められたそれーーー美しい刺繍で飾られた表紙にはさまれつつも,綴じ紐の解けが長大な年月を示している写真帳ーーーを開いた。 (大江健三郎風)

関連するQ&A

• 訳を教えてください

I am a very private person, but I have a family member who asks too many questions (of everyone) all the time -- silly questions, personal questions, medical questions, etc. I have spoken to her privately about this -- telling her that I am not comfortable with the constant questions -- multiple times. However, she will not stop. She says it doesn't bother her. I have tried to change the subject when she gets into a line of questioning; she brings it back. she brings it backの訳を教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• 日本語訳を!!

お願いします (27) Antony commanded his slaves to lift him up. Plutarch says that they carried Antony to the tomb, but even then, Cleopatra would not allow the doors to be opened, but she showed herself at a window and let down cords and ropes to the ground. The slaves fastened Antony to these and the queen pulled him up.... Cleopatra... laid him upon a bed... and smeared her face with his blood. She called him her lord and husband and commander. Antony died in the aims of the queen. (28) With Antony dead and Cleopatra defeated, Octavian was the undisputed ruler of the known world. Cleopatra tried to make him fall in love with her. He could have been her third great Roman─but he wasn't interested. Instead, Octavian planned to take Cleopatra, the last Ptolemaic ruler of Egypt, to Rome as his slave. (29) Rather than be humiliated, Cleopatra chose death. She tried to kill herself, but Octavian's guards caught and stopped her. However, in the end she succeeded with a trick. The queen humbly asked the conqueror to allow her to mourn Antony's death and to give his body a proper farewell. Octavian agreed. (30) Cleopatra ordered a bath to be made ready and when she had bathed, she put on her royal robes and ate a fancy meal. Soon an Egyptian peasant arrived with a basket of figs. The guard inspected it but didn't see the asp, a poisonous snake, hidden beneath the fruit. Cleopatra sent away all of her servants except two women whom she especially trusted and loved. These servants locked the doors of the tomb, obeying the queen's command. Cleopatra had planned to let the asp come upon her when she wasn't looking. But according to one story by Plutarch, as soon as she saw the snake, she grabbed it and pressed it onto her bare arm, inviting a fatal bite.

• 訳を教えてください

ペンパルのお父さんからきたメールのようなのですが、よくわからないので教えてください。 Hello all in Courtney's email address book, Courtney's dad here...again, for some of you. Yes, I know, for those of you that got a message the last time, it seems that Courtney did not learn from the past and is failing some classes...AGAIN! Due, in part, of staying on the computer, watching TV, listening to music, etc., etc., etc. and not doing her homework, schoolwork, etc. because SHE (and she said this) doesn't want to. Obviously, with a gauntlet thrown down like this (from a 14 year old that thinks she's 30) it is my duty as her parent & to satisfy society that I must respond in a fatherly way. To keep with what society & life has dealt me, I have become the villain, the father of all things bad and have restricted her use of email to nothing, nil, nada, zip until further notice. To further play my part to the best I can, I am also toying with the thought of canceling her email altogether...after all, I pay for it. Hopefully, with your help, she will see the light. So please, friends of Courtney, or just people in her address book, help her understand that, even though she knows EVERYTHING there is to know, to play with her grades & parents while still living at home could prove to be a fate worse than death. Thanks for your time & support of my daughter, Dad PS For those of you that only know Courtney through email, I understand your plight of not being able to support and forgive you.

• Go wild.

'We've got the local paper on microfiche,' said the woman. She was large, and had silver hoops in her ears. Scarlett could feel her heart pounding in her chest; she was certain she looked guilty or suspicious, but the woman led her into a room with boxes that looked like computer screens, and showed her how to use them, to project a page of the newspaper at a time on to the screen. 'One day we'll have it all digitised,' said the woman. 'Now, what dates are you after?'  'About thirteen or fourteen years ago,' said Scarlett, 'I can't be more specific than that. I'll know it when I see it.'  The woman gave Scarlett a small box with five years' worth of newspapers on microfilm in it. 'Go wild,' she said.  上の文中のGo wild.を翻訳してください.

• 訳をお願いします!

確認したいのでお願いします。 As a parent, I seek to encourage my child in whatever way might help her to reach her potential. I find it difficult to stop myself praising him for being smart , as if telling her she is smart will help her to become more so. Dweck divides the population into two camps: those who view intelligence as fixed and unchangeable and those who see it as malleable - something that can be changed through effort. Kids reared in a fixed mindset household may seek to avoid challenges in order to continue appearing "smart." A child who has been reared with a growth mindset is more likely to seek challenges. The bigger the challenge," Dweck says, "the more they stretch."

• 教えて下さい。

訳を教えて下さい。 At the end of the race, she looked over to the crowd. Then she jogged to her friend who was holding the flag high. He handed it to her and she ran with it over her shoulders like a cape. She ran 50m holding that flag.This was a declaration of her pride, and of her love for herself and her people. 訳:レースが終わって彼女は観衆の方を見渡した。その時、彼女は国旗を高く持つ友人のとこへゆっくり走った。彼は…。彼女は国旗を握って50m走った。これは彼女の誇りでもある宣言で…。 特にHe handed it to her and she ran with it over her shoulders like a cape. とThis was a declaration of her pride, and of her love for herself and her people.の訳し方が分からないので教えて下さい。お願いします。

• 上手に訳ができないのですが

ペンパルとのやりとりで、訳しきれないところが出てきました。 私なりにがんばって訳してみたのですが、意味不明な部分があり自信がありません・・ 修正点をご教示ください。 Well kawa(仮名ですが私の名前), I have enjoyed getting to know you, My mom is home Bound, in a Wheel chair, I told her about my new friend, her name is mimi(仮名), she askes me about you, and I share with her, because she doesnt have alot to do each day, she is Close to being Blind also. so YOU make us both happy to know かわ(私の仮名)。私はあなたと知り合えて楽しいです。 私の母は車椅子で家に縛られてます。 私は新しい友人について彼女(つまりお母さん?)に話してみました。 彼女(つまりお母さん?)の名前はミミです 彼女はあなたのことについて私に聞いた。 そして私は彼女と一緒に分け合う 彼女はそれぞれの日を持っている 彼女は盲目になる日が近いです 従って私達はあなたを知って幸せにする

• 英語の訳をお願いします!!

He didn't hesitate, even thought a train was coming. He jumped over the barrier, grabbed her and carried her back here.What a hero!It was just like a scene in a movie.People were cheering.Anyway, he brought her into the cafe and sat her down at a table. I stayed with her while two other men went to get her things. The poor woman was terribly old and frail.She didn't seem to understand how close she'd come to being hurt.People have been saying that crossing is dangerous for years.It's too wide.The railway company ought to build a bridge there.

• 英語の訳をお願いします!!

I was in the cafe by the north entrance to the station, reading my paper and having a coffee .I had an appointment with a client nearby and I was killing time because I'd arrived half an hour early.I suddenly heard a terrible shout, and when I looked out of the window,I saw that a woman was in the middle of the crossing. I assumed she'd fallen off her bicycle because it was lying on the tracks and all her shopping had come out of her basket.People were calling out to her from the road.Some were telling her to stay put and others were telling her to get off the crossing. She didn't seem to know what to do.She just say there.One of the waiters in the cafe saw this and ran out to get her.

• 日本語訳を!

お願いします (4) As a queen, Hatshepsut's powers were limited. When a king took the throne, he became a god and the middleman (or middlegod?) between the heavenly gods and the people. One of his most important jobs was to please the gods. That guaranteed the desired balance known as ma'at. Egypt could then flourish. No king meant no ma'at, which meant no flourishing. Egyptians would be doomed to the chaos of the Intermediate Perimds. If Hatshepsut hoped to maintain ma'at, she must first become a king. She needed to show the people that the gods were pleased with her as the ruler, that the gods recognized her as king, and that she herself was indeed divine. What better way to prove her divinity than to claim that it was the gods' idea in the first place? Who would question a choice made by the gods? (5) Hatshepsut set out to show Egypt that she was no mere mortal, but the daughter of the great god Amun, who personally chose her to be king. To justify her kingship, Hatshepsut made up a story of her birth and commissioned artists to illustrate it. In the final scene Hatshepsut is presented to all the gods, who recognize her as king. To be sure there was no doubt about her destiny, Hatshepsut included in the text these words, supposedly from Amun himself, "This daughter of mine...I have appointed successor upon my throme.... It is she who will lead you. Obey her words and unite yourselves at her command." (6) In just seven years Hatshepsut transformed herself from a dutiful co-ruler into a deity. She wore a king's crown and clothing. She carried the king's staff. She even hung the king's ceremonial hairpiece, a braided beard, from her ears with string.