• ベストアンサー
  • すぐに回答を!

英語の訳をお願いします!!

He didn't hesitate, even thought a train was coming. He jumped over the barrier, grabbed her and carried her back here.What a hero!It was just like a scene in a movie.People were cheering.Anyway, he brought her into the cafe and sat her down at a table. I stayed with her while two other men went to get her things. The poor woman was terribly old and frail.She didn't seem to understand how close she'd come to being hurt.People have been saying that crossing is dangerous for years.It's too wide.The railway company ought to build a bridge there.

共感・応援の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答数2
  • 閲覧数40
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 回答No.2
  • Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率81% (7926/9774)

彼は躊躇しませんでした、列車が近づいてきているにもかかわらずです。彼は遮断機を飛び越えて、彼女をつかみ、彼女背に乗せてここに運びました。何という英雄でしょう! それは、あたかも映画中の一場面に似ていました。人々は拍手喝采していました。とにかく、彼は彼女をカフェへ連れてゆき、テーブルの前に彼女を座らせました。私は彼女のそばについていましたが、その間に他の2人の男性が彼女の所持品をとりに行きました。 その貧しい女性はだいぶお年寄りで、か弱そうでした。彼女は、危うく怪我をするところにどれほど接近したか分かっているようには見えませんでした。人々は、何年もの間その交差路は危険である、と言ってきました。それ〔交差路〔の横断面〕)が広すぎるのです。鉄道会社は、そこに歩道橋を架けるべきです。

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

関連するQ&A

• 英語の訳をお願いします!!

I was in the cafe by the north entrance to the station, reading my paper and having a coffee .I had an appointment with a client nearby and I was killing time because I'd arrived half an hour early.I suddenly heard a terrible shout, and when I looked out of the window,I saw that a woman was in the middle of the crossing. I assumed she'd fallen off her bicycle because it was lying on the tracks and all her shopping had come out of her basket.People were calling out to her from the road.Some were telling her to stay put and others were telling her to get off the crossing. She didn't seem to know what to do.She just say there.One of the waiters in the cafe saw this and ran out to get her.

• 英語の訳をお願いします!!

Maybe she panicked when she saw the barries were down on the other side. She dropped her bicycle and spilled all the groceries in her basket. People on both sides were calling to her, telling her to run because a train was coming, but she just stood there.Then suddenly a brave young man jumped over the barrier on the other side,ran to the woman, put her on his shoulder and carried her to safety.The train came in on the track closest to me, so she wouldn't have been injured, but still it was a scary moment.When the barriers came up again, some other people picked up the woman's bicycle and groceries for her.If the railway company doesn't make that crossing safer, it's only a matter of time before someone is seriously injured there.

• 英語堪能な方、英文を日本語に翻訳お願いします

英語堪能な方にお願いします。m(_ _)m 大変長文で申し訳ありませんが、 以下の英語を日本語に翻訳を、 どうぞ宜しくお願いします。m(_ _)m ↓ Then I see beautiful marie I wanted to talk to her but I didn't know any Japanese so Gohlam said to me I will invite her over to our table to have a drink with us ans she accepted and he translated for me and that how I met my first Japanese girlfriend. No we were not alone there was many many people there as well it was just a place where people met and had drinks and food. Well I want say it was love at first sight. I was attached to her , she had long beautiful hair a slender body a kind face and eyes, it was like a dream come true to met such a beautiful Japanese lady and I didn't know much Japanese

その他の回答 (1)

• 回答No.1
  • Him-hymn
  • ベストアンサー率66% (3490/5258)

その男は躊躇しなかった。列車が入線してきたときでさえ、その男に躊躇はなかった。 男は障壁を越えて飛び込み、彼女を掴み、ここに運び戻した。 これこそ英雄だ!映画の1シーンのような光景だった。 周囲の人は拍手喝采だった。 いずれにせよ、男はその女性をカフェに運び入れ、テーブルに寝かせた。 別の二人の男が、彼女の持ち物を取りに行く間、私は彼女に付き添った。 あわれな女性はものすごい年寄りで弱々しかった。 老婆は自分が怪我をしてもおかしくなかったことを理解できないようだった。 何年にもわたり、人々はあの踏切は危険だ、距離が長すぎる(直訳=幅が広すぎる)。鉄道会社はそこに歩道橋を建てるべきだーーと言ってきたのだ。 even thought→even though 以上、ご参考になればと思います。

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

関連するQ&A

• 英語の和訳です。お願いします!!

There he was on the ground,in no condition to go on, and all of a sudden he was no longer in Poland.instead,he found himself imaging himself standing on a stage on postwar Vienna giving a lecture on The Psychology of Death Camps. Audience of two hundred listened to his every word. The lecture was one that he had been working out the whole time he had been in the death camp. He spoke about how some people seem to survive the experience better than others, psychologically and emotionally. It was a brilliant lecture, all taking place in his mind's eye and ear. He was no longer half dead on the field but living in the lecture. During the lecture, Frankl told the imaginary audience about the day he was in that field being beaten and was certain he didn't have the strength to get up and keep walking.    Then, wonder of wonders, he told his imagined audience, he was able to stand up. The guard stopped beating him and get began to walk slowly. As he was imagining describing this to his audience, his body got up and began to walk. He continued to imagine this lecture all the while he was doing the work and through the cold march back to the death comp. He collapsed into his narrow bed, imagining ending this brilliantly clear speech and receiving a standing ovation.

• 4コマ漫画(2)’の添削お願いします

朝日新聞の4コマ漫画の描写を英語にして英作文を練習している者です。 次の英文を読んで状況が読み取れるかお聞きしたいです。また、文法間違い英語表現の間違いなどご指摘していただけろとありがたいです。 One day a girl told her grandmother that something was wrong with her umbrella. Her grandmother advised showing it to her father. She had it repaired by him as her grandmother told. However, he was a terribly awkward. He was called 'Destroyer'. He handed it back to her without confidence, but she thanked him. Her mother came by and said, " This is no good. I'll throw away." She was a 'Damper'.

• 英語のわかる方に翻訳をお願いいたします。

Was thinking about Japan yesterday. It was the anniversary of the tsunami there on 3-11. I know it's a slow recovery and people forget. I didn't これを、わかりやすく翻訳してください。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英語の訳をお願いします!

Sometimes a person‘s whole life can be changed in an instant.Elizabeth Blackwell‘s life changed one afternoon in 1844 when she went to visit a friend who was dying.As Blackwell later described the scene, the dying woman asked her why she did not think of studying medicine, since she was smart and healthy.When Elizabeth reminded her friend that there were no women doctors,the woman sighed and said that if she had been treated by a ‘lady doctor,‘ she might not be dying.At that time, it was not considered proper for women to talk about or know anything about the human body. Elizabeth‘s sick friend had been so ashamed to mention her internal problems to a man that she hid her pain for too long.When she finally sought treatment, it came too late to save her life. Elizabeth couldn‘t get the dying woman‘s suggestion out of her mind. She decided to devote her life to medicine. To earn money for her medical training, Elizabeth took a teaching job in North Carolina.It happened that the principal of the school where she worked was a medical doctor.He had lots of medical books,and Elizabeth  to read them was free when her teaching work was done.She wrote to twentyーnine medical schools asking for admission.Most didn‘t even reply, and the ones that did were very rude.Friends suggested that she dress up as a man to attend medical school, but Elizabeth wanted to be accepted for what she was.A small medical college in NewYork finally said ‘yes.‘ Elizabeth graduated in 1849 at the head of her class,the first woman in the United States to receive a medical degree. 

• 英語の訳をお願いします!!

Walters is a man of few words. When asked by the press why he did it, he said: 'You can't just sit there.' When asked if he was scared, he answered:'Wonderfully so.' When asked if he would do it again, he said: 'No.' And asked if he was glad that he did it, he grinned said:'Oh,yes.' The human race sits in its chair.On the one hand is the message that says there's nothing left to do.And people like Larry Walters are busy tying balloons to their chairs, directed by dreams and imagination to realize them.

• どんな内容か教えてください。お願いします!

He was used to her being silent. But this silence went on and on and on. She was just staring into the garden. After a time,she said,in her precise conversational tone, "The only thing I want,the only thing I want at all in this world,is to see that boy." She stared at the garden and he stared with her,until the grass began to dance with empty light,and the edges of the shrubbery wavered. For a brief moment he shared the strain of not seeing the boy.Then she gave a little sigh,sat down,neatly as always,and passed out at his feet. After this she became,for her,voluble. He didn't move her after she fainted,but sat patiently by her,until she stirred and sat up;then he fetched her some water,and would have gone away,but she talked.

• 教えて下さい。

訳を教えて下さい。 At the end of the race, she looked over to the crowd. Then she jogged to her friend who was holding the flag high. He handed it to her and she ran with it over her shoulders like a cape. She ran 50m holding that flag.This was a declaration of her pride, and of her love for herself and her people. 訳:レースが終わって彼女は観衆の方を見渡した。その時、彼女は国旗を高く持つ友人のとこへゆっくり走った。彼は…。彼女は国旗を握って50m走った。これは彼女の誇りでもある宣言で…。 特にHe handed it to her and she ran with it over her shoulders like a cape. とThis was a declaration of her pride, and of her love for herself and her people.の訳し方が分からないので教えて下さい。お願いします。

• どなたか、翻訳、お願いします。助けてください。

どなたか、翻訳、お願いします。助けてください。 ※最後まで、翻訳できる方、お願いします。 18 month old Sarah Walden owes her life to the quick reaction of a young man who saw her about to fall from a sixth floor balcony and caught her just before she reached the ground.Ron Ford,a young window cleaner frm Crawley,was passing the Sunbury Heights apartment building on his bicycle yesterday afternoon when he suddenly spotted the child crawling through the balcony fence.He jumped off his bicycle and ran across the road,leaped over a wall one and a half meters high and just managed to catch the little girl as she fell.Sarah was unhurt but her rescuer sprained his wrist. A shopkeeper who saw the incident said "At first I thought he was mad,when he suddenly jumped off his bike and ran across the road.And then I saw the child fall.That guy deserves a medal." The bars of the balcony fence are twenty centimeters apart,just wide enough for an infant to crawl through.The local authorities have issued a warring to all families in the building to install safety nets around their balconies.

• 英語の和訳です。お願いします!!

When things go wrong, I urge you to stop thinking about yourself. If you look around, you will see that everybody has disappointments, often far worse than yours. Watch and study how other women and men cope with disappointments. Many face their problems with courage and determination. Their example can inspire you to find the strength to react.  I would like to share with you the moving story of a young woman who courageously overcome the stress caused by a terrible burn accident. This young woman was a talented and successful ballerina. Dancing gave meaning to her life. Whenever she danced, she communicated the joy in her heart and the inspiration in her soul to the people who watched.  One Christmas day when she was preparing a special dinner for family, her dress caught fire. Within second, she became a human torch. The flames burned so quickly and cruelly into her flesh that she was mad with pain. She would have died if her father had not heard scream. He laced kitchen, threw himself on top of her, and put out the fire with his own body.

• 訳をお願いします。

They really need her to come clean with anything else she knows about Phillip . I told her Phillip is not the man he portrayed himself to be . He never was . He used his con game for his first victim and then again on Katie Calloway , the victim he was in prison for before he kidnapped me . It's always been about what's best for him . All those times he would say the angels protected him that day that he took me from hill never once did he even think that I was the one in need of protection that day . I'd like to believe she felt badly for me all those years , but in a way it was always a selfish act on her part . Yes , she didn't want me to go through all that , but to turn a blind eye to what she knew he was doing to an eleven-year-old girl . How could she splits and other things , all for her husband ? She said she hoped one day that my mom could forgive her , and I said I wouldn't hold out for that . ある本の中の一節で、三箇所抜き出しました。わからないので、訳を教えてください。お願いします。