• ベストアンサー

英語わかる方お願いします!

koncha108の回答

• ベストアンサー
  • koncha108
  • ベストアンサー率49% (1312/2665)
回答No.1

Kind ofは口語で“みたいな”みたいな感じで副詞的に挿入されるので取り敢えず省いて考えて、 we're back together now but we're on and off 私たちはよりを戻しましたが、私たちってくっついたりはなれたりなの。 でkind ofを入れて、 昨日、私たちはまたよりを戻した感じなんだけど、私たちってくっついたりはなれたりなのよね。

関連するQ&A

• 英語が分からないので教えてください。

次の1~5に続くのはa~eのどれだと思いますか?また、訳もお願いします。 1.The wedding is over 2.There are lot of paths in front of us 3.We will begin slowly 4.We will be careful to learn together 5.At the end of each day a)and we must choose one. b)as we work and discuss things together. c)we'll enjoy thinking of our future. d)and now we are starting our lives together. e)and then make progress quickly.

• 英文にしてください!海外在住の方、英会話教師の方

英文にして下さい! 海外に住まれている方もしくは英語の教師の方、外国人の方が一番いいのですが英文にしてください。 今世一緒になりましょう。 This time we will be together. World now, we will be together. We will be together in world now. こんな感じですかね?一番良い言い回しはありますか? もし何か良いのがありましたら教えて下さい。 宜しくお願いします

• 英語が堪能な方

自然な訳をお願いできますか? I do think it's creepy, and because thereis a connection to these characters that are fallible, and i think that is the main draw over and above the horror. I think the great connectedness is that they contradict themselves, they're full of contradictions. As we discussed earlier, no one is who they seem to be and that is kind of who we are.

• 英語 構造・和訳

But instead a relationship that can promote respect and hope and this optimism that together we can move forward. 英文の構造と訳を教えてください。 よろしくお願い致します。

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

So now to the source of the problem, besides the obvious/history of the band which we all know. So apparently there's been some bumps since they got back together, which we all knew, but the real source of the issue was around the Core anniversary. The band planned on doing the album, front to back, but nixed the idea when Scott didn't practice with them.

• この英語を訳していただきたいです

(1)Victorian, by the sea. Where we are is private, but you can get into town. (2)I like that you can modernize the inside but let the bones remain. I think the Victorians got in right in the generosity of the rooms and the windows. (3)It was very stimulating, really, because he was shooting with a handheld camera over his shoulder, so he would talk to you and then go back in. Everything that Jamie and I went though, Sean was right there behind us, even for the battle at the end of the movie in the crypt. There was a sense that we were all in it together. (4)He wrote the movie, directed it, shot it, and was all over everything from costume to hair to makeup. You feel safe as an actor. And, as an actor, if you can’t feel safe, you can’t make a fool of yourself. (5)I’d been there once before in my foolish, misspent youth and drank a lot of beer. But when you’re working on a film as immersive as this, you kind of have to cancel reality.

• どのような意味でしょうか

Todd and I had been going out for eight months, spending every spare moment together and practically living together. He’s smart and funny, and we fit together so well at one point I thought he might be the one. Until last month. I live on a farm (Todd is definitely a city boy), and one morning I went out to fix my electric fence. I turned it off before working on it, of course, but while I was leaning over the top wire Todd thought it would be funny to turn it back on. Now this isn’t the electric fence from Jurassic Park, but it has a pretty powerful charger on it, and it knocked me back on my heels and made me cry out. knocked me back on my heelsはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

When STONE TEMPLE PILOTS bandmembers Dean DeLeo, Robert DeLeo and Eric Kretz began thinking of singers to accompany the new music they were working on, Bennington was at the top of the list. "Chester has a one-of-a-kind voice that we've admired for a long time," said Dean DeLeo. "We know LINKIN PARK will always be his priority, but we thought it would be cool to try something together. We managed to find the time to record a song and we're all really happy with the result."

• 英語できる方お願いします。

But the realities of inequality and capitalism invariably lead to mysticism of this sort, a natural human response to the dreary realities of concentrating so much wealth and power in the hands of a dozen interlocking board members at the expense of 100,000 employees, and so many other negative knock-off effects on the politics and culture of the world they dominate. 上記の文の和訳が分かりません。 英語が堪能な方、ぜひ和訳お願いいたします。

• 英語 和訳

The feeling on their part must have been like that of a teacher receiving his old students,for it was their Commodore Perry who had effected the opening of our country seven years before,and now here we were on our first visit to America. この英文をどなたか訳してください。 宜しくお願いします。