回答No.2

私たちは平等(半々)に家事を分担しました。私には当初から公平に見えたのですが、分担リストをいくら調整しようと、Claireには常に不公平に映るようなのです。

corta
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます

関連するQ&A

• 和訳お願いします。

曲が良いのですが 英語ができないので和訳をお願い致します。 【Brand New】 You make me feel brand new You're building me up now Always willing to help out to get me through You make me feel brand new When I'm feeling low down You show me I know how to make it through Though I know you're lovin' me so well I can feel it in my heart, I can feel it in my soul, what you don't want to tell Sometimes you leave it in your head I can hear it in your voice, see it in your eyes, when you lay down in bed I stay up ponderin'... The choices I've made... Such a selfish life... That I had made... You make me feel brand new You're building me up now Always willing to help out, it gets me through You make me feel brand new When I'm feelin' low down You show me I know how to make it through So you say, here we go again Walking the thin line, living the hard times, seems like the old times will never end You really wish that I undeerstood But you say I never will, & i'm loosin what's real, livin proof of the mis-understood You stay up wonderin' In hopes that I'm okay See I'm headed home now Won't loose my way oh lady believe that With my baby on the way I can be a better man So please just stay You make me feel brand new You're building me up now Always willing to help out to get me through You make me feel brand new When I'm feeling low down You show me I know how to make it through Though I know you're lovin' me so well I can feel it in my heart, I can feel it in my soul, what you don't want to tell Sometimes you leave it in your head I can hear it in your voice, see it in your eyes, when you lay down in bed I stay up ponderin'... The choices I've made... Such a selfish life... That I had made... You make me feel brand new You're building me up now Always willing to help out to get me through You make me feel brand new When I'm feeling low down You show me I know how to make it through Though I know you're lovin' me so well I can feel it in my heart, I can feel it in my soul, what you don't want to tell Sometimes you leave it in your head I can hear it in your voice, see it in your eyes, when you lay down in bed So you say, here we go again Walking the thin line, living the hard times, seems like the old times will never end You really wish that I understood But you say I never will, & i'm loosin what's real, leavin proof of the mis-understood You stay up wonderin' In hopes that I'm okay See I'm headed home now Won't loose my way oh lady believe that With my baby on the way I can be a better man So please just stay You make me feel brand new You're building me up now Always willing to help out to get me through

• seemの使い方が今ひとつはっきりわかりません。

「彼女はよくテレビに出ていたようだ。」と言いたいとき、次の二つはどう違うのでしょうか? She seemed to appear often on TV. It seems she appeared often on TV.

• 和訳してください。

英語に詳しい方、翻訳機を使わずに和訳してください。 細かい部分がよく理解できません。 I trying to convince her that she didn't need to ask me for everything, that I wasn't always right about everything, that she should speak up and stand up for herself and argue with me when I had the wrong idea... but she just didn't want to learn. Deep down inside, I discovered, she was the sort of woman who wanted a strong man to dominate her, whom she could lean on and rely on for anything she needed. She wanted to feel safe and taken care of. I don't think that's a bad thing on its own... but over those years I started to become a man I don't want to be: arrogant, controlling, overconfident. Like I couldn't help but enjoy all that power she was always giving me. But I don't want to be that man. And I don't want to live that relationship. I *have* to be able to grow, to learn, to always be taking life as a new lesson, but how can I do that if I'm never wrong about anything? It was too tempting, and it made me a darker person. So, though I loved her very much and it tore my heart to do it, I had to end our relationship. I was not the man she was looking for, even though she wanted me to be. And she was not the woman I have been looking for, even though I desperately loved her beauty and inner light

• 和訳を教えてください

和訳を教えてください 1) He made it known that he had no intention to enter politics. 2) We hear it always said that we live in a computer age. 3) I saw him put the key in the lock, turn it and open the door. 4)This statue looks out over the open sea, and anyone on a skip entering or leaving the harbor can see the torch lifted hight in the air. よろしくお願いします

• 英語和訳お願いします!

(1)We had a blizzard one day that came up sudden and you couldn't see your hand in front of your face. (2) When it comes to earning, you don't always do what you want to. (3)彼は勤勉だと思ってる人もいますが、そう思っていない人もいます。 (4)私はどうかと言えば、何の不満もありません。 ()に注意して次の文の和訳をして下さい。 1 We all know what it is to feel hurt and angry, to feel that no one loves us.Perhaps we cry ourselves to sleep and wake up (to find) the evil thoughts are gone. 2 It is not uncommon to observe bewildered Germans asking Americans (who) in turn ask other Americans which station they should change at for Buckingham Palace. 次の文の配列を正して英文を完成して下さい。 ただし、不用の語がひとつあります。 (his, hand,caught,the,him,by,I) 宜しくお願いします!!

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

A woman I work with used to join me and a few others for drinks after work occasionally, and her company is fine enough. However, over the past six months due to a minor promotion, she has become insufferable. She is constantly ratting people out to our principal (I work at a school,) looking for ways to get those she doesn’t like in trouble, and even going as far as to make up things that aren’t true. None of this has been directed at me personally, so I have stayed out of it, while remaining sympathetic to my co-workers who are victims of her power trip. The root of this issue is the way the principal handles HR, but I’m not interested in speaking with her about that. My problem is that this woman is always asking me what I’m doing after work and trying to invite herself along with me and another friend I work with. We both feel uncomfortable socializing with her since we’re disgusted at her behavior, however, I don’t feel I can be direct with her since she has the ear of my boss. I don’t feel I can be direct with her since she has the ear of my boss.の和訳をよろしくお願いします

• 和訳お願いいたします。

I didn't run for a very long time because of the cold weather ... so it was very tough, but I'm so happy I ran 10km. Hahaha ... I'm glad your father likes the chocolates. And your mother? Maybe she likes the pancakes more? 1 week ago we had to say goodbye ... it was a very sad moment and made me realize that you mean so much for me. And in house everywhere I look I need to think back when you were here. But in 2 weeks we will be together again and this time for longer time. It will be so nice to see your beautiful smile again ... your beautiful eyes ... it will be so nice to be with you. Thank you for suggesting such a good location. I didn't realize it was so convenient for me. Are you sure it's not too far for you? 1 hour seems to be a long time. I feel a little bit guilty because you will be working and I will be on holiday. I wish I could help you ...

• 和訳をお願いします

Yes I know it is original, I'm always curious to see how keen a shaving edge others can achieve. There are local honing services here, but I do like to see what other professionals can achieve... If you can arrange it that would be great, if not It's not a big deal.

• 不定詞

こんにちは 宜しくお願いいたします。 ( )に適語を入れて英文を日本語にしなさぃ。 という問題で質問があります。 (1)It seems that he is ill. →He seems to ( ) ill. (2)It seems that he was ill. He seems to ( )( ) ill. 彼は病気だったようだ。 (3)It seemed that he was ill. He seemed to ( ) ill. (4)It seemed that he had been ill. He seemed to ( ) ( ) ill. (1)(2)は分かったのですが、(3)(4)が分かりませんでした。 had been とwasの違いが分かりません あと(3)になぜbeが入るのか、(4)になぜhave beenが入るのか分かりません 教えてください宜しくお願いいたします。

• 和訳です

TOEFLのために英語の勉強をしていて分からないところがあるので教えてください。 会話文のスクリプトなんですが、 M:I talked until I was blue in the face trying to explain to Susan why we should call off the proposed art exhibition, but she's so argumentative. W:You can say that again. She's the type of person who always has to get the last word in. 特に最後の She's the type of person who always has to get the last word in. が分かりません。どなたか解説の程よろしくお願いします。